Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: proudhon  (Read 9107 times)
Chaz (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:41:25 AM

Best technical indicator ever?  I'm sure if you started turning bull you could actually get what you wish for proudhon, just let me know in advance!

Wow.  Probably a good time to short.  Looks like we're going back down to around $1.
If we could get the price to tumble hard back into single digits, that'd be awesome!
I'm pretty close to selling a few hundred, so maybe I can help out a little.  Gotta think about it a little more.
Seems like a pretty sure bet to me that the price will come down to $13.00 in the next few months.
Do you think there's a good chance we'll make it back down to $5 again?  $2?
Bulls haven't been able to break a high that was put in place a year and a half ago, haven't been able to break this year's high, and have been bumping up against this $13-15 zone since September without breaking through.  We've seen decreasing volume since this year's high, with an overall decreasing volume for the year.  All this in the face of numerous positive developments.  What do you think, myself?  Everything, including the fundamentals seems to point down, way down, for the medium to long term.  Right?  If you're going to take a longterm position right now it should be a long term short.  Yes?
If there ever was a good reason to short, this is it.
What do you mean "the ask walls are very thin"?  They look just about as robust as they've ever looked within 30% of the spot price, minus the exceptional >10kBTC wall.
Oh, I still think there's a pretty good chance we'll see single digits this year.  What'd I say before?  April or something?  Yeah, I think that's plausible.
I think it's far more likely that the recent $14.3x will be the 2013 high.
Ok, whatever the 2012 high was.  It's not going higher than that this year.  That's my guess.
Probably gonna see a pretty intense round of selling soon.  My guess is large dumps down to $14, followed by a bunch of panic selling into the $13s. 
Man, has it been that long already?  Still waiting to buy again at $2.
Meh, I'm still waiting on single digits before buying again.
A proper dump like we've seen in the past could easily take out everything down $13.  I'm waiting for that one, and the subsequent panic selling.   Grin
I think so.  Likely going to see a mutli-month decline/stagnation.
We're at the beginning of a long down trend, I think.
Soon enough I'll be buying your single digit coins.  Wink
Really, this isn't good.  The coming crash is going to be really bad.  But, I guess that's how this thing is gonna go for a looooong time.  2 steps forward, 1.9 steps back.
On the bright side, now we know the 2013 high.
Another successful bitcoin pump and dump.  Everyone ready for the long slide into single digits?
You're forgetting the correction part, before the stagnation.  We're likely headed much lower than this.  The crash is just the beginning.  It's the big boys setting the trend.  Now everyone else is going to start unloading, and this will probably go on for months.  I don't know if Adam is joking around, but we probably will go below $10.
I think we're unlikely to see the price go higher than that before May.
Exactly.  It'll take a while, but eventually I think we're likely to get into the $10 area, and probably lower.  I've got all the time in the world.
Just broke $3 million in bids.  C'mon bears!  Eat!
Meh, just a doing a double top-ish sort of thing.  Crash coming.
The Ms have spoken.  You shall not pass $20.  Long term correction on the horizon.
Ok, we've peaked.
Not impossible, but not unlikely.  I think we've finally seen the 2013 high.
So, anyway, seems pretty obvious.  We're in the bull trap/return to normal area.
This is going to turn into another disaster.
FFS, where is all this money coming from?
Same.  I woke up this morning completely baffled.
WTAF?  Stop buying for a minute.
I'm so scared of the coming correction.  Undecided
Yeah, I agree.  I think we've finally seen the top for 2013.  About time.
The top, we finally found it!  Yes!?  Huh
I can't watch.

The bid side of the MtGox order book has filled back in to $3.5+ million, which means the market can sustain more dumps for large holders who want to cash out, say, above $20.  I expect we'll see more dumps.
It might break past $30, but I'm pretty sure it'll smack down hard not long after that.  We won't be over $30 for very long.
Chances are better we'll see single digits, I think.
This is probably the beginning of the race for the doors.  Get your bitcoins ready everyone.
Alright, back from the weekend and ready to watch the correction intensify.
Hard to imagine buying past the recent 2013 high.  We're very likely in correction territory.  Probably just need one more large player to made the change definitive, and then we'll see the herd race each other to the door.  We could still very easily see single digits as downward momentum builds.
This is probably the top.

1FsQJtY4vbvbkJj4Pd869rDcbFmu11RHge
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 11:18:54 AM

lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:34:05 AM

Yes yes, if proudhon turns into a bull, its time to cash out!

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:43:01 AM

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:55:25 AM

So, did you sell after all? If not I strongly suspect you were trying to be a reverse-prediction bull of some sort.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
klaus
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:00:48 PM

WOW! Chaz that was alot of quote-work. Thanks a lot !

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
gimme_bottles

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:07:20 PM

"wtf, I wrote all that BS?" Tongue
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:08:59 PM

That's a lot different high.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:22:17 PM

Lol!   You been outted!

The best time ever was when I made him wear that bull avatar for what, two months?
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:30:09 PM

Lol!   You been outted!

The best time ever was when I made him wear that bull avatar for what, two months?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 12:36:51 PM

Does proudhon have a twitter feed I can follow? Not that I even know how to use twitter, but it's the principle of the thing! Cheesy
StarenseN
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 07:06:30 AM

I'm 100% reverse on proudhon FUD. Gain a lot of sotashi.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 07:36:06 AM

Proudhon is speechless.

lol

Wait for it....there will be a correction and he will say...."I TOLD YOU SO"....when we hit say $50 haha

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bitobsessed

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 08:38:25 AM

Wait for it!  Please Do!!
oakpacific

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 09:38:01 AM

I am gonna quote a few more from the dark days of Nov.2011, to make sure we all remember the craziness back then, here they are

Here we go again.

it looks to me like we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it falls, we slowly climb to 3.xx dollars Aaaaannnd PooF it gone,

this leads me to believe 1 by 1 the miners that were hording their coins see 3.xx$ as a good price to jump ship.

we will portly see this happen many times for the next few months.... 3.12 Aaaand Poof it falls.

$2 will be the new $3 soon enough.

you have been around since april, all posts I saw from you rallying against bitcoin. either you are really really bored or you have missed the opportunity to buy when prices were low and now are angry about that and want price to drop so you can buy in at the low price you missed before. or did you sell out too early?

at what price will you change strategy? at what price will you buy lots of bitcoins and start rallying pro btc?

if my theory is wrong please let me know why you keep on posting against bitcoin. I am sure a lot of other people are wondering, too.

I'm just making observations and hanging around to watch this thing die out.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 09:40:03 AM

And here he is patting Nagle's back:

Bitcoin, last 5 months, on log scale. Brown line is 30 day trailing moving average.

The long, slow slide is right on track. It's been all downhill for 5 months now, and the trend is consistent  Currently, the price is cut in half every 5-6 weeks.

Every once in a while, there's a big drop, and then the price recovers. But it never recovers all the way.

Admitting you are right a few months ago has served me well.  Thankfully there have been enough bag holders resisting the obvious.

And here is more of that:

To answer the question in the thread title...we're going all the way down.  There simply is no reason for bitcoins to be worth more than a $1, no reason at all.  Nagle has been right.  When a bubble pops, it pops all the way, and in the case of bitcoin, there's no reason for a legitimate recovery on the horizon.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 09:49:19 AM

And what about this gem:

Ok.

Dear Jim,

Do you want to be able to have $100 worth of purchasing power today turn into $75 worth of purchasing power tomorrow?  Now there's a somewhat easy way - Bitcoin!  Sign up for a Dwolla account, then begin the week or more process of transferring money from your bank to Dwolla and finally to MtGox.  Then buy bitcoins on MtGox.  It's so easy!  Next, wait till the next day and almost magically (note: sometimes it can take a few days for the real magic to happen) the purchasing power of your bitcoins will be less than the purchasing power of the dollars you sent to MtGox.  For more information go to bitcoin.org and mtgox.com.  I hope you'll join the revolution!

Proudhon

Yeah.

You know that when Jim Rogers buys he buys heavy and holds for multiple decades right?

No, I didn't know that.  I've fixed my letter:

Dear Jim,

Do you want to be able to have $100 worth of purchasing power today evaporate completely or almost completely in a few years?  Now there's a somewhat easy way - Bitcoin!  Sign up for a Dwolla account, then begin the week or more process of transferring money from your bank to Dwolla and finally to MtGox.  Then buy bitcoins on MtGox.  It's so easy!  Next, wait a few years and almost magically the purchasing power of your bitcoins will be 10% (probably even less) of the purchasing power of the dollars you sent to MtGox.  For more information go to bitcoin.org and mtgox.com.  I hope you'll join the revolution!

Proudhon

StarenseN
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 11:37:50 AM

Hahaha nice digging Smiley

Why he's wasting so much time and energy here for years  Huh
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 02:00:46 PM

Rick James

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 02:07:15 PM

Each tear represents all the bitcoins proudhon sold off and all of the completely wrong predictions for the past two years - non fucking stop.

I love it.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: