Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26380 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:49:21 PM

Hi, I would like to do for Litecoin the same as I did for Bitcoin here, I realize that astrology is an anathema to some so please skip this thread if you disapprove of mystic mumbo jumbo - as the original thread shows though it is of sufficient interest to some to warrant a look at from this perspective if only out of curiosity.

There's a unusually large number of trines (10) & conjunctions (11) which is very auspicious & other things like not a single opposition that make this a rather interesting chart, a preponderance of Air & Cardinal signs - Air being good for technology & innovation - Cardinal for energetic start-ups. For more on these & other aspects see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_aspect

Thinking of Litecoin as a complementary partner to Bitcoin, say as the Moon to Bitcoin as Sun, we see that LTC has a very positive Moon itself & it's in the progressive forward thinking sign of Aquarius. Litecoin is a Libra Sun sign - good for partnership & balance/fairness & Mercury plus Saturn there emphasize this with communication & practicality. Venus is in Scorpio which make's LTC intense & confident which ppl will find attractive & sexy. Mars is in Leo - plenty of power & ambition there with a strong sense of authority & personal magnetism. Jupiter in Taurus gives good luck & bodes well for abundance & financial security, it attracts wealth & success.

I'll add more interpretations later, with edits to add to this OP.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 12:40:09 PM

This is great!

I wanted to ask you about exactly this thing a few months ago, but somehow managed to forget about it.

How did you determine the birth date?
The official public hashing started on October 13th, but genesis block was probably created a bit earlier.

The same question about the place.
Did coblee tell you where he lives?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 02:27:59 PM

Yep I originally posted on http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1228.0.html to ask re the exact local time & place of the first LTC block being mined, the genesis block, from http://explorer.litecoin.net/chain/Litecoin?hi=2015&count=2016 I got 2011 10 07 at 07:31:05 for the first block & coblee told me where he mined it from.

Glad you like the chart, it really is a beauty imo.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:15:53 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of March 7, 2013

"I worked as a hair stylist in Chicago's Gold Coast for 20 years with some of the most gorgeous woman and men in the world," writes sculptor Rich Thomson. "Once I asked a photographer who shot for the big magazines how he picked out the very best models from among all these great-looking people. His response: 'Flaws. Our flaws are what make us interesting, special, and exotic. They define us.'" My challenge to you, Litecoin, is to meditate on how your supposed imperfections and oddities are essential to your unique beauty. It's a perfect moment to celebrate -- and make good use of -- your idiosyncrasies.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT

In his book Cosmos and Psyche, Richard Tarnas says the planets don't emit invisible forces that shape our destinies as if we were puppets. Rather, they are symbols of the unfolding evolutionary pattern. Just as clocks tell time but don't create it, the heavenly bodies show us the big picture but don't cause it.

Quoting Greek philosopher Plotinus, Tarnas writes, "The stars are like letters that inscribe themselves at every moment in the sky. Everything in the world is full of signs. All events are coordinated. All things depend on each other. Everything breathes together."

So it's not just the distant globes whose movements and relationships serve as divinatory clues. If you're sufficiently attuned to the gestalt of creation and pay close enough attention to its unfolding details, you can read the current mood of the universe in the arrangement of red onions in the grocery store bin or the fluttering of sunlight and shadow on the mimosa tree or the scatter of soap suds in your sink after you've finished washing the dishes.

Can you do it? Discern the signature of creation at this or any other perfect moment? Peer into the secret heart of the collective unconscious? Guess what the Goddess is thinking? Hint: You will have to switch on a dormant capacity, transforming your imagination from a mere fantasy-generator into an organ of perception.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:26:33 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 12:51:44 AM by Otoh

btw, ltc price in btc since the start of this thread, maybe the 0.002 something btc per ltc was like the $2 something per btc low from Nov 2011 Wink

for ltc/$ see here: http://www.ltc-charts.com/period-charts.php?period=5-days&resolution=hour&pair=ltc-usd&market=btc-e
with an amusing 45k ltc fat fingers typo of a bid $0.60 instead of $0.06 probably, on the 4th March, posted now below:

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:45:49 PM

Litecoin's horoscopes for Wednesday March 13, 2013

Once we develop an expectation, we find it difficult to deal with the idea that things are starting to turn out differently. If the difference is positive, we generally adapt more rapidly. But if it isn't, it can be very hard not to succumb to a sense of resentment. Even those of us with the most fluid and flexible personalities object to feeling as if life is full of the wrong kind of surprises. Partly to defend yourself against such potential disappointment, you have embraced some pessimism. You will soon see proof that this is unnecessary.

Don't go leaping into a situation too emotionally and then find you don't really want to see it through to the end, because with the Moon across the zodiac from your sign you can sometimes lose courage about things. It's a fragile kind of energy. So aim yourself towards nice, happy, reassuring mates. New relationships which appear now could be very switch-on, switch off but exciting on the way through. At work it is important to try out new ways of co-operating.

iammagicmike

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 02:33:24 PM

this is really cool!

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

LTC: LPGSryKuT2BaEcDBg6VWHwusXj5N8ynu3M
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:56:33 PM

Hi, I would like to do for Litecoin the same as I did for Bitcoin here, I realize that astrology is an anathema to some so please skip this thread if you disapprove of mystic mumbo jumbo - as the original thread shows though it is of sufficient interest to some to warrant a look at from this perspective if only out of curiosity.

"Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer." - J.P.Morgan

Could you make chart for Terracoin as well, please?

Sure, if you can give me the local time & place of when the first block that was mined, np.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 09:35:53 PM

OK - I'll check it out tomorrow, probably will use the UK as location - it's about half way around the world's time zones unless someone knows a more likely country, doesn't affect most of the chart anyways.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:06:34 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2013, 12:37:42 PM by Otoh

OK, here you go...

Teracoin is a Scorpio, to find out more about what the aspects imply then just google:

Sun conjunction Saturn
Sun trine Neptune
Sun sextile Pluto
Moon trine Mercury
Moon opposition Venus
Moon square Jupiter
Mercury sextile Venus
Mercury trine Uranus
Mercury square Neptune
Venus opposition Uranus
Venus square Pluto
Mars opposition Jupiter
Mars trine Uranus
Saturn trine Neptune
Saturn sextile Pluto
Uranus square Pluto

for starters & include the signs that they are in for further info, ie Sun in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces but you may need a good astrology book for looking in to these in detail & ideally a study of what each planet represents or symbolizes combined with the same for the sign that it's in to show how those energies can manifest & at least a Wiki knowledge of the major aspects will give you a good basis for an intuitive understanding of the chart with it's strengths & weaknesses, challenges & opportunities.  

Also check out the little box to the right which shows which planets are in Fire, Air, Earth & Water signs - the majority here being in Water & whether they are in Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable signs.

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 12:11:25 PM

and one for all the failed alternatives too please, so that we can see why  Smiley

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:25:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2013, 06:00:03 PM by Otoh

A doubling of interest over the last week in Litecoin searches on Google trends, mining especially.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=litecoin&date=today%201-m&cmpt=q

Edit: I'm long term long LTC, but short term short just atm, as I attempt to get my average bought in price down a little.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:51:46 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 12:27:16 PM by Otoh

Well yesterday saw the launch of a SR type site for LTC, lets look at it's chart

A whole bunch of stuff in Pisces the 12th and final sign of the zodiac, Sun Mercury Venus Neptune Chiron, Pisces rules secrets, the unconscious and represents much that is hidden, both strengths and enemies, also hospitals, prison and institutions, reality and non-reality, the collective unconscious, escapism. Neptune is the main planetary ruler of Pisces, appropriately for Atlantis being the god of the sea, Neptune is about everything that isn't quite real: illusion and disillusionment, fantasy, drama and art, plus spirituality. Both Pisces and Neptune rule the world of drugs and those born under this sign may be more susceptible than other signs to the attraction of mind- or mood-altering drugs, as they may go through life with a feeling of non-reality that is magnified by these drugs.

A copy and paste of some traditional connections:

Pisces rules the 12th House: Institutions, jails, hospitals, karma, finances of friends, secret sorrows, fears, self-destruction, large animals, skeletons in closet, self-injury, self-undoing, self-injury, endings, hidden strengths and weaknesses, libraries, armed services, collective unconscious, spirituality, unredeemed karma, selfless service to humanity.

We have the Moon, Mars and Uranus in Aries, Cardinal Fire sign, so plenty of energy & surprises in store there. Jupiter is in the ever adaptable Gemini and Saturn in Scorpio which should be interesting. Pluto is in ambitious Capricorn.

Note how the majority of planets are bunched up together at 12 to 1 o'clock on the chart, many forming harmonious aspects to Saturn and mixed to Jupiter and Pluto. Being bunched up like that means that when transits occur they ding all this group one after the other as on Bitcoin's chart and rather like a pin ball machine effect. Most planets being in the signs of Water and a few in Fire as already mentioned, just Jupiter in an Air sign and Pluto in an Earth sign to try and bring some logic and grounding to this otherwise rather trippy chart.

This should be an interesting ride to watch as Atlantis "island of Atlas" sets sail.

Atlantis's DOB horoscope for the year ahead, Thursday March 14, 2013

IF ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY your year ahead will be a time to push ahead determinedly where cash is concerned. There will be obstacles but if you keep your focus and courage steady then you'll win through. You'll be looking great and attracting compliments and invitations. An enthusiastic mood at work and around the chores will keep you buoyant. Close partnerships will flourish after mid year as you see your way ahead clearly. Older or more serious friends will be a rock solid support

Atlantis's DOB horoscope for Thursday March 14, 2013

There's an old saying in the English language, 'You can't have your cake and eat it.' I've seen various philosophers make unsatisfactory attempts to explain what this is. Most agree that it is a way of saying, 'You either have to take advantage of a resource or keep it for a time when it might be more appropriate to use it. But once that resource has been exhausted, it will no longer be an option. Anyway, I mention all this because that's really not the case for you now. To all intents and purposes, you can have your cake and eat it.

Atlantis's horoscope for Friday March 15, 2013

In the coming week, Venus and the Sun will leave your sign, bringing to an end a remarkable phase of the year, during which, for a while, there were five (and briefly six) planets in Pisces. Plus a comet. But that still doesn't mark the end of the astrological excitement. Mercury (which normally spends about three weeks in each sign) entered yours in early February and due to retrograde motion, remains with you till mid April. That retrograde sector is finishing this weekend. You are about to start feeling much more positive.

Atlantis announces it's closure Friday September 20, 2013

The chart for this.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:41:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 12:58:01 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscope for Friday March 15, 2013

I'm writing your forecast today, from a beach where waves are lapping gently against the shore. I'm not just saying that because I wish you were here (I do but I suppose, in a way, you are), I'm just noticing how each wave encroaches a little further on the sand. If I stand by the edge and stay alert, I can avoid the water by stepping back a bit as it rolls towards me. And that's what keeps making me think of you. A tide of positive change is coming in your direction this weekend. Don't be too quick to take yourself too far out of its way!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:39:21 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ March 16, 2013

There's no easy way to do what must be done this week. You must take account of a particular 'hard fact' and act accordingly. If you try to ignore it, events will oblige you to sit up and take notice. Bad news? Not really. You face a difficult decision that is likely to involve compromise or temporary hardship. But no matter how you try to sweeten or soften it, the move is one you have long needed to make. Be honourable, courageous, wise, firm yet moderate. Then you'll get results that are right in every way.

Sunday, 2013 03 17: Mercury direct - communications delays disappear, we should expect to see some movement again.

Wednesday, 2013 03 20: Sun in to Aries for four weeks - pro-active, assertive, non-stop-go. Astronomical Spring Equinox ~ turns 11.02 GMT/UTC.

Atlantis's horoscope for the week ahead ~ March 16, 2013

You are trying hard to make sense of a situation that you don't fully understand, yet the more you try to get to grips with it, the more perplexing it becomes. Each time you think you are finally taking a realistic view, something new suddenly crops up. What you are going through is what some people call a valuable learning process and others call a tricky patch. Which is it? Both, but, Venus, Mercury and Neptune together suggest you will soon identify at least one reassuring factor that you can feel totally confident about.

atlantismarket

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 11:16:53 AM

Thanks Otoh, should be interesting to see how this plays out.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 11:13:03 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for Monday March 18, 2013

I am no longer writing your forecast by the side of an ocean but I still feel inclined to tell you about a wonderful tide of change that is starting to make its way into your world. The sun, this week, will join Mars in your opposite sign. Soon after, Venus will also start to pass through that sector of the sky and the following week will bring a full moon in your own sign. You can expect to feel a little like a 'beached boat' that is now being picked up and taken away from a situation where it had been uncomfortably marooned.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:06:29 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2013, 01:18:06 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscope for Tuesday March 19, 2013

We finished your forecast yesterday, with the image of a beached boat. Sometimes, you see such vessels on the sea shore. They look a bit strange and pointless as they lie with their hulls exposed. But when the tide comes rolling back in, it's a different story. Once it gets past a certain depth, they rapidly start to float and right themselves. Suddenly, these craft that were going nowhere, are ready to go anywhere. Indeed, woe betide anyone who tries to stop them. Just such a sea change is coming to you soon.

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of March 21, 2013

The French verb renverser can be translated as "to turn upside-down" or "to reverse the flow." The adjectival form is renversant, which means "stunning" or "astonishing." I think you may soon have experiences that could be described by those words. There's a good chance that a dry, impoverished part of your life will get a juicy, fertile infusion. A deficiency you have worried about might get at least half-filled. An inadequacy that makes you feel sad may be bolstered by reinforcements. Alas, there could also be a slight reversal that's not so gratifying. One of your assets may temporarily become irrelevant. But the trade-off is worth it, Litecoin. Your gains will outstrip your loss.

Atlantis's Horoscope for week of March 21, 2013

You are not for sale. Remember? Your scruples and ideals and talents cannot be bought off for any amount of money. You will not be cheated out of your birthright and you will not allow your dreams to be stolen. Although it's true that you may have to temporarily rent your soul from time to time, you will never auction it off for good. I'm sure you know these things, Atlantis, but I suspect it's time to renew your fiery commitment to them.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:28:36 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2013, 01:15:12 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscope for Wednesday March 20, 2013

The tides always get more intense when the Moon is new, and when the Moon is nearly full. They follow a cyclical rhythm. So too do the tides of fate and fortune. Whenever we see politicians racing around compensating for some temporary ebb in the flow of the economy, it is always tempting just to say, 'Wait a while.' No tide ever stays out (or in) forever. You have lately been very concerned about the absence of some material commodity or psychological resource. But it is coming back.

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1am8lo/why_litcoin_genuinely_curious/ ~ good question & replys, especially by Normif.

Atlantis's horoscope for Wednesday March 20, 2013

You will be putting extra effort into getting the budget into ship shape order. You will also be determined to earn more for a few weeks, or manage what you already have rather more sensibly. Though your spending is also likely to shoot up at times. You will try to keep companions at arms length, since you are playing your cards close to your chest, and don't want to be manipulated. But in turn you may come across as slightly controlling.

ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:37:41 PM

The great conjunction is coming, gelfling!

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: