Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26388 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:03:07 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of May 9, 2013

Charles Ives was a renowned American composer who lived from 1874 to 1954. Because his music was experimental and idiosyncratic, it took a long time for him to get the appreciation he deserved. When he was 73 years old, he won the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for a symphony he had written when he was 30. I expect that in the near future you might be the beneficiary of a similar kind of mojo, Litecoin. A good deed you did or a smart move you made in the past will finally get at least some of the recognition or response you've always wanted.

Atlantis's Horoscope for week of May 9, 2013

According to legend, Jennifer Lopez's butt is insured for $300 million. Bruce Springsteen has supposedly insured his voice for $31 million and wine expert Angela Mount is said to have insured her taste buds for $16 million. In that spirit, Atlantis, I encourage you to consider insuring your imagination. To be clear, I don't anticipate that you will have occasion to collect any settlement. Nothing bad will happen. But taking this step could be a fun ritual that might drive home to you just how important your imagination will be in the coming weeks. Your power to make pictures in your mind will either make you crazy with unfounded fantasies and fearful delusions, or else it will help you visualize in detail the precise nature of the situations you want to create for yourself in the future.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:20:49 AM

Litecoin's Stars for the week ahead, Saturday, 2013 05 18

They say, 'There's no rest for the wicked.' The good don't exactly get to put their feet up, either. Indeed, they often have to expend a lot more energy. They can't, for example, go around taking lots of naughty shortcuts. There are many ways now in which, if you were a lesser person, you could cheat your way out of a stressful situation. You could say whatever might get you off the hook or do whatever would be most convenient. But you're going to be noble. And ultimately, that's going to bring you more peace.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:18:36 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for Tuesday 21 May, 2013 Mercury sextile Uranus

You want to find new answers to old problems, and you will be able to. There's a lot of inspiration around. There will be all sorts of things happening rather quickly, and you'll be able to spot the things that will widen and broaden your life. There's a bit of a relief of tension, a bit of release. There may be new possibilities coming up, new ideas you have that allow you to do things you haven't been able to do before.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:20:36 AM

Is Litecoin's future compatible with what Bitmessage + open transactions will offer for Bitcoin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212490.0;all
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:25:54 AM

Hiya vokain, thanks for the PM, I'm off today traveling for 1 week - hope to get back to this after, have a great full moon eclipse on Fri/Sat!

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 01:22:32 PM

Hiya vokain, thanks for the PM, I'm off today traveling for 1 week - hope to get back to this after, have a great full moon eclipse on Fri/Sat!

Thanks, you as well. I'll make sure to open up especially for the occasion Smiley

Maybe I should buy that telescope like I've always wanted.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:36:12 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 10:11:32 PM by Otoh

There's a big turning point coming up this month.

Jupiter, towards the end of June, moves from Gemini to Cancer. That marks a big turning point, not just for people born under these signs or even for Pisceans and Sagittarians (the two signs ruled by Jupiter) but for us all. Jupiter only changes sign once a year or so. The collective mood shifts, almost instantly. My medieval predecessors believed that Jupiter was 'exalted' in Cancer and that all the traditional Cancerian values (compassion, empathy and sensitivity) would begin to become more prevalent in society as a whole.

For Litecoin, Jupiter's move is from the 9th to the 10th house which rules ambition, initiative, common sense, planning, hard work, being practical, discipline, security, good business, public recognition, career, status, long term goals & achievements, maturity, establishment. I believe that people generally will be treating Litecoin with much more respect & seriousness over the coming 12 months or so.

Expect to see all of these traits being most positively emphasized as Litecoin moves on to another level & is accepted by businesses that have a healthy approach to working with regulation & the traditional ways of doing things, whilst still being both innovative and revolutionary, so gaining the rewards that come with this synthesis. Any large holders should be looking to have at least a two year investment holding going forward to fully benefit from this growth & the initiatives that will be established through hard work & timing over this period.

Litceoin's June Monthly Forecast, 2013

In June, somehow, you have to accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept. This advice is easy to give and hard to take but it sums up the approach you require. How are you supposed to know what you can and can't change? Try to alter your situation. If it works, be glad. If not, resolve to live with as much of it as you can. Then take the remaining portion and look for some way to adjust that. The only option may not be your favourite but if it is the only way, it must be taken and trusted.

The Sun moves into cancer on the 20th for four weeks which is always your peak time where career and community ambitions are concerned. Even better this year lucky Jupiter also moves into Cancer on the 26th to stay for a year ahead. This will bring you praise, recognition and success.

After mid year you'll attract praise and recognition at work with an embarrassment of projects grabbing at your attention.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:31:42 PM

Litecoin's Forecast for Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Don't seek an explanation for the inexplicable. Some factors in your life defy logic. Any attempt to make sense of them will result in confusion. You will, at best, come up with a theory that will collapse as soon as you test it. The notion you replace it with will do much the same. It is not a question of 'If this is happening, then that must be the reason.' It is, 'This is happening. Never mind the reason. What do I feel most strongly moved to do about it?' Trust your most constructive urge for impulse. A stressful saga ends soon.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:15:16 AM

You can learn to be lucky. It's not a mystical force you're born with, but a habit you can develop. How? For starters, be open to new experiences, trust your gut wisdom, expect good fortune, see the bright side of challenging events, and master the art of maximizing serendipitous opportunities.

Charles Darwin said the "survival of the fittest" is a central factor in the process of evolution. What exactly did he mean by that? He makes it clear in his book The Origin of Species: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change."

According to Darwin's definition, what would you have to do to make yourself superbly fit Litecoin?

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:12:23 PM

I love your charts, but i do not understand what they means most of the time, they are encrypted, it is like you can understand them the way you like .  Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:27:00 PM

I love your charts, but i do not understand what they means most of the time, they are encrypted, it is like you can understand them the way you like .  Smiley

Many thanks!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:36:42 AM

The Week Ahead

Earlier this month, if you looked where the Sun had just set, you'd have seen Jupiter glowing on the horizon with Venus above it. Venus is still shining at sunset but now Jupiter has moved so much closer to the Sun that you can't see it any more by day or night. The ancients insisted that the annual conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter was a most fortuitous astrological event, even if it was invariably invisible! Hopefully, this week, we'll see how right they were. Wherever anything truly deserves to go well, there's a high chance that it will!

Litecoin's Week Ahead

Daily life is starting to make huge demands on your patience, your emotional resilience and your bank account. You feel as if you are running out of the strength and energy that you need to cope with a stressful situation. And as you find out more about what's really going on in your world, you are no longer so sure about who to believe. Yet despite the uncertainty, the trouble you face is very temporary. Somehow, this week, a rather wonderful, lasting change for the better will begin to come about.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:49:37 AM

The Week Ahead

Earlier this month, if you looked where the Sun had just set, you'd have seen Jupiter glowing on the horizon with Venus above it. Venus is still shining at sunset but now Jupiter has moved so much closer to the Sun that you can't see it any more by day or night. The ancients insisted that the annual conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter was a most fortuitous astrological event, even if it was invariably invisible! Hopefully, this week, we'll see how right they were. Wherever anything truly deserves to go well, there's a high chance that it will!

Litecoin's Week Ahead

Daily life is starting to make huge demands on your patience, your emotional resilience and your bank account. You feel as if you are running out of the strength and energy that you need to cope with a stressful situation. And as you find out more about what's really going on in your world, you are no longer so sure about who to believe. Yet despite the uncertainty, the trouble you face is very temporary. Somehow, this week, a rather wonderful, lasting change for the better will begin to come about.

Hard weeks ahead of us huh ?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:20:11 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 02:03:52 PM by Otoh

The Week Ahead

Litecoin's Week Ahead

Hard weeks ahead of us huh ?

The solstice of 21st June is a powerful turning point every year for all of us & invariably the time just before the solstice is a time where we get to see what's stuck in our life, what's not moving as it needs to move, what needs to change & then we also start to see how that change can come about.

There's also the SuperMoon full moon on the 23rd June, so really a great potential for transformation over the next couple of weeks.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:05:54 PM

Awesome! I was raised on Astrology, my knew Joseph Goodavage. http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/goodavage.html

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:14:51 PM

could this show the future price?? is it over 10>??
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:14:31 AM

Thanks for the comments, you can see the current transits on this chart, I'm not sure what is meant by the leading planet but hopefully you can see from this, I expect you were referring to your first Saturn return. I won't try & speculate re the future price, personally I am long term long & not worried too much about what may happen in the short to medium term. I'm checking out Joseph Goodavage now, many thanks for the link.

Bitcoin Your Week Ahead, 16 June 2013

For someone with a real sense of purpose, all roads lead to the same destination. But to the person with no real desire to get anywhere in particular, even a fast car on a clear road is no guarantee of a successful journey. This is now a good time to form, maintain and confirm a clear idea about where you really want to be in your life. If you establish that, you'll eventually get to your goal, even if, for the time being, your only option is to wind a very convoluted path towards it.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:45:51 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of June 20, 2013

Johnny Appleseed was a 19th-century folk hero renowned for planting apple trees in vast areas of rural America. During the 70 years this famous Libra was alive, he never got married. He believed that if he remained unwed during his time on earth, he would be blessed with two spirit-wives in the after-life. Have you ever done something like that yourself, Litecoin? Is there an adventure you've denied yourself in the here and now because you think that's the only way you can get some bigger, better adventure at a later date? If so, now would be an excellent time to adjust your attitude.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:05:14 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 01:21:20 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscope for Friday 28 June, 2013

Nobody ever has an easy life. We all go through difficult experiences. We all find ourselves in circumstances that we wish we had never entered and wonder how we are ever going to get out of them. But never is that the full story of our lives. We all get to know joy and happiness too. There are times when it seems almost impossible to remember the good because the bad seems so bad. But then, when life is good, it is so good that it makes everything seem worthwhile. That latter experience lies in store for you Litecoin. Smiley

There will be fewer posts for a while as my main computer has decided to celebrate Mercury going retrograde by getting fried & I either need to get it repaired &/or replace it. Undecided

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:00:10 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 03:22:52 PM by Otoh

Litecoin´s Horoscope for week of July 4, 2013

Summing up his experiment in living at Walden Pond, naturalist Henry David Thoreau said this: "I learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him; or the old laws will be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense, and he will live with the license of a higher order of beings." Given the astrological factors that will be impacting your life in the next 12 months, Litecoin, you might consider adopting this philosophy as your own.

Litecoin´s Mounthly Horoscope For July 2013

A triumphant success on the 22nd will seem like luck but in fact it'll be all your doing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: