Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 01:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26418 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:09:13 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 06:21:33 PM by Otoh

This is the birth chart for dicenow, an innovative btc/ltc dice betting/investing site, that was made by someone in east Asia & was first announced with this thread, where I took the local time for Hong Kong which will be approx close enough to cover that whole region.

Will edit in a few days to add some interpretations, hopefully. Dicenow like Litecoin being a Libra sun sign.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

more btc ones please Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:15:15 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of October 31, 2013

What do you think you'd be like if you were among the one-percent-wealthiest people on Earth? Would you demand that your government raise your taxes so you could contribute more to our collective well-being? Would you live simply and cheaply so you'd have more money to donate to charities and other worthy causes? This Halloween season, I suggest you play around with fantasies like that -- maybe even masquerade as an incredibly rich philanthropist who doles out cash and gifts everywhere you go. At the very least, imagine what it would be like if you had everything you needed and felt so grateful you shared your abundance freely.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.
Naturalist John Burroughs may have been addressing your current needs when he wrote the following: "The lesson which life constantly enforces is 'Look underfoot.' You are always nearer to the true sources of your power than you think. The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are. Every place is the center of the world."

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:24:55 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of November 7, 2013

In the coming week you will probably have more luck than usual if you play keno, craps, blackjack, bingo, or roulette. People who owe you money will be inclined to pay you back, so you might want to give them a nudge. I won't be surprised if you find a $20 bill lying on the sidewalk or if a store cashier accidentally gives you way too much change. In the wake of these tendencies, your main assignment is to be alert for opportunities to increase your cash flow. For example, if you wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for boosting your financial fortunes, I hope you will have a pen and notebook by the bed to write it down.

mljandrew

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:46:31 PM

it‘s beautiful!
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:23:24 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of November 7, 2013

In the coming week you will probably have more luck than usual if you play keno, craps, blackjack, bingo, or roulette. People who owe you money will be inclined to pay you back, so you might want to give them a nudge. I won't be surprised if you find a $20 bill lying on the sidewalk or if a store cashier accidentally gives you way too much change. In the wake of these tendencies, your main assignment is to be alert for opportunities to increase your cash flow. For example, if you wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for boosting your financial fortunes, I hope you will have a pen and notebook by the bed to write it down.

so you think this will be the week that LTC will shine..... well I hope so.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:33:06 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Saturday, 9th November, 2013

You are following a particular plan for a very specific reason. You may not yet be getting much by way of a result, but that doesn't mean you are making a mistake. Good things take time. Very good things can sometimes take an awful lot of time. When you are standing on top of a mountain, it is easy to plot a route through the valley ahead. When you are down in those dales, it is hard to remember quite how far you could once see. Yet you are much nearer this week, to your ideal destination than you were before.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:21:24 PM

Litecoin's Weekly Outlook from 11th November, 2013

If you can keep one scheme within bounds, put a few limits on your plans, then you could do well this week. But if you fly too high you might find you just have further to fall. The influences around at the moment can be good for being charming in a businesslike way. You know what you want and will use your wiles to bring companions round to your way of thinking. If you keep your ulterior motives out of sight then all will work well.

In November generally, pull strings behind the scenes and be patient as well as quietly persistent. Praise will make your ears glow just before and after mid month so the right people are obviously appreciating what you're doing.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:06:08 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 01:17:46 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Tuesday, 12th November, 2013

Trees and plants don't apply for planning permission before they start to put down roots. Nature has her own way of regulating growth and expansion and it doesn't involve the completion of any forms or the issuing of any documents. You and I are natural beings, are we not? So, why can't we just ignore all that bureaucracy and follow a basic impulse? Current events require you to participate in what seems like a tedious process but if you don't do what is appropriate, you won't end up with what is acceptable.

Today you can expect a good break or a light at the end of one tunnel. This is definitely your lucky day in however small a way. There will be a lilt in your step and a twinkle in your eye. Jupiter at the moment is bringing luck to all your ambitions and your desire for social status. You will be more conventional than usual, but watch a tendency to be too pernickety about everything being done precisely to the letter of the law.

In General Today

We have the wonderful uplifting expansive aspect of the Sun trine Jupiter, lucky and confident, it is a good old-fashioned, auspicious, omen. It bodes well for most folk. But it holds forth particular promise for Leos, Pisceans and Sagittarians. Not that you need me to tell you that you are coming under the influence of a kindlier cosmos. You can tell that already, can't you? Just by the way in which events are starting to get less stressful and more reassuring. The real question is, 'How long will this last?' At least until the end of the week, and probably a fair way beyond.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:27:31 AM

LTC late charts are looking really good, keep them coming, maybe there is not much replies but I am sure that there allot of people reads this
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:45:07 PM

Just for a change today, here are the stars for Sagittarius, Thursday 14th November, 2013

They say, 'What goes up, must come down.' That's a bit pessimistic. And are there not spacecraft that have been sent far beyond the Earth's atmosphere? Some are reaching the far edge of the solar system and going beyond the gravitational pull, not only of the Earth but the Sun. And speaking of gravity, there are those who suspect that once we understand a little more about dark matter, we may have to completely rethink our whole idea about what constitutes up or down. You are on an up now. Why should that end?

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:43:52 PM

Litecoin's week ahead, Sunday, 17 November 2013

It's easy to envy a lottery winner. Would we, though, still feel so keen to swap places with this person, if they were going through an emotional crisis that no luxury could provide a distraction from? We make a great mistake when we assess the lives of others by their appearances. We are even more misguided when we then compare our lives to theirs. It seems as if you are getting the raw end of a deal. Others seem to have much more freedom, power and good fortune. Appearances though, can be deceptive. Be glad of what you've got

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:20:28 PM

Litecoin´s Week Ahead, Sunday, 24 November 2013

Think about roads. Sometimes they stretch on forever with hardly a bend, a curve or even another car in sight. Most often, though, we find ourselves in the city, our speed dictated by the pace of the traffic or by a light over which we have no control. In your emotional life, it seems as if you have been stuck too long, waiting for a signal. Sooner than you think, you will have the freedom to move once more. You know which direction you need to be heading in. Prepare to make a lot of progress in a short space of time.

PS - sorry for the spike down a few hours ago, it wasn´t a genuine sales, I mis-clicked & made a large sell at market price rather than placing the much lower ask that I´d intended, my apologies if it made the journey to $10 a little longer time wise, good for buyers anyway I guess & quite a few contacted me to buy right after.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:45:17 AM

Litecoin´s Week Ahead, for Saturday, 23 November 2013

Imagine hiring some great concert pianist to play at a party, but then insisting that this legendary virtuoso performs only a series of bubble gum pop hits. Now imagine requesting the help of the cosmos, but then refusing to accept any assistance that doesn't match your own idea of an appropriate solution. You are being helped, supported, protected and looked after now. That's precisely why you find yourself in such unfamiliar territory. You are being taken beyond the world you know this week, for the best possible reason.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:11:53 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of November 28, 2013

Here's the bad news: For all of us, including you, there is a gap between our intentions and our actual effects. Here's the good news: Now is your special time to narrow that gap.

More bad news: All of us, you included, are periodically guilty of sending out mixed messages. We confuse people with our ambivalence; what we say is sometimes different from what we feel. More good news: Now is your special time to reduce your mixed messages to as close to zero as possible.

One more taste of bad news: Like all of us, you are a bit hypocritical. You engage in behavior that you criticize in others. You don't practice what you preach. One last piece of good news: Now is your special time to work on being forthright, genuine, and consistent.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:42:21 AM

Litecoin's forecast, Saturday, 7 December 2013

Your Week Ahead: Your passport contains your date of birth, your name and picture. It may even say what you do for a living. There's no description, though, of your spirit. There's no indication of your personality, no mention of your kindness, no reflection of your values. This week brings progress in a realm that's beyond the official and the ordinary. Here, as Mars moves into your sign, is your passport to a world in which you can redefine your sense of identity and forget the way the world wants to see you - and just be you at your best.

Litecoin, Sunday, 8 December 2013

Your Week Ahead: There is an old saying 'You win some, you lose some.' Are you set to lose something now? If you are winning enough of the ones that count, it hardly matters. It may not be possible to score a success in every endeavour you want to undertake. But as long as you now prioritise the most important issues on the agenda, you can ensure that this week, under a positive cosmic climate, you will be able to protect whatever you care most about. And as for the rest, well... you may not do too badly there, either!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:20:10 AM

Litecoiun's Horoscope for week of December 19, 2013

The Italian painter Tintoretto (1518-1594) was a Libra. He worked with such vigor and passion that he was nicknamed Il Furioso -- The Furious. One of his crowning achievements was his painting Paradise, which is 74 feet long and 30 feet tall -- about the size of a tennis court. It adorns a huge wall in the Doge's Palace, a landmark in Venice. I propose that Tintoretto serve as one of your inspirational role models in 2014. The coming months will be an excellent time for you to work hard at crafting your own personal version of paradise on earth. You may not be so wildly robust as to deserve the title "Il Furioso." But then again, you might.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:28:04 AM

I was wondering about the bitcoin astro chart do you have one of these ?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:37:45 AM

I was wondering about the bitcoin astro chart do you have one of these ?

Sure do:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75955.0;all

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:34:31 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of December 26, 2013

In 1972, English folk musician Nick Drake recorded his album Pink Moon. He finished it in a mere four hours, singing all 11 songs and playing every instrumental track himself. It took years for anyone to appreciate his artistry, but eventually the magazine Melody Maker selected Pink Moon as number 48 on its list of the "All Time Top 100 Albums." Here's one way I suspect your efforts will be similar to Drake's in 2014, Litecoin: You will have the ability to get a lot done in a short time. Here are two ways your fate will be different from Drake's: First, you will have a big pool of trustworthy allies to call on for help. Second, what you produce won't take nearly as long to get the appreciation it warrants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: