Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26373 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:33:32 AM

Today's forecast for Litecoin, Friday, 3 January 2014

Don't put all your cards on the table. I offer you this advice, not because your hand is weak but because it is stronger than you realise. Early next week, will see the completion of a conjunction between Mercury and Venus. Imagine that you have been dealt an ace. This has a flexible value. Each time you look at it, you assume it represents a problem. But seen from another perspective, it is a valuable asset. You can 'win', but only if you don't accidentally give away something you ought to keep quietly to yourself.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of January 9, 2014

As a child, French philosopher and writer Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) loved math. But his father, who homeschooled him, forced him to forego math and concentrate on studying the humanities. Blaise rebelled. When he was 12 years old, he locked himself in his room for days and immersed himself in mathematical investigations. When he emerged, he had figured out on his own some of Euclid's fundamental theorems about geometry. Eventually, he became a noted mathematician. I see the coming weeks as prime time to do something like the young Pascal did: Seal yourself away from other people's opinions about who you're supposed to be, and explore the themes that will be crucial for what you are becoming.

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:52:04 PM

I enjoy these , please continue.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:01:25 PM

Litecoin, Your Week Ahead, Saturday, 11 January 2014

Try to forget your plans. It is not that they are likely to go wrong, it is just that when you formed them, things were different. Various unmet needs were dictating your preferences and priorities. Already, it is becoming clear that you are better off than you thought you were. Soon, you will have reason to rethink many more matters. Your wishes are being granted. Your fears are proving false. So, do what you intended to do if you still feel that's appropriate. But you don't have to do half as much as you thought you did.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of January 16, 2014

"You know what the greatest tragedy is in the whole world?" asks novelist Terry Pratchett. "It's all the people who never find out what it is they really want to do or what it is they're really good at. It's all the people who never get to know what it is that they can really be." If that description applies to you even a little, Litecoin -- if you're still not completely sure what you're good at it and what you want to do -- the coming months will be prime time to fix that problem. Start now! How? Open your mind to the possibility that you don't know yourself as well as you someday will. Take vocational tests. Ask smart people you trust to tell you what they think about your special aptitudes and unique qualities. And one more thing: Be wildly honest with yourself about what excites you.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

litecoin's forecast for, Friday, 17 January 2014

One of the biggest names in ancient oriental sagacity, is the philosopher Lao Tzu. He once observed that, 'A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.' How very relaxed and inscrutable of him. Aren't we all just travellers on the great journey of life? Might we not all enjoy the experience far more if we focused less on results and destinations? You are beginning to fear, this weekend, that it would be easier to abandon a plan, than to encounter more frustration in pursuing it. But it's not that bad.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of January 23, 2014

Whatever adventures may flow your way in the coming weeks, Litecoin, I hope you will appreciate them for what they are: unruly but basically benevolent; disruptive in ways that catalyze welcome transformations; a bit more exciting than you might like, but ultimately pretty fun. Can you thrive on the paradoxes? Can you delight in the unpredictability? I think so. When you look back at these plot twists two months from now, I bet you'll see them as entertaining storylines that enhance the myth of your hero's journey. You'll understand them as tricky gifts that have taught you valuable secrets about your soul's code.

cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:09:26 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 09:24:19 AM by cryptoastrotrader

On November 25, 2013, the Litecoin price began a climb that peaked at an ATH of 0.05199 BTC three days later.

https://i.imgur.com/ZSUUebD.jpg

Looking at the quotidian charts for that day turned up a doozy of appropriate planetary symbolism. Focusing first on the solar quotidian:

https://i.imgur.com/OmHcUFg.jpg

The inner wheel is the Litecoin solar return chart, progressed to November 25, 2013, 5 am PDT (12 pm UT). The middle wheel is the Litecoin natal chart. The outer wheel is the transit chart for November 25, 2013, 12 pm UT. All charts have been drawn for Union City, CA.

As can be seen from the chart, progressed solar return Moon (inner wheel) has come into partile opposition with natal LTC Jupiter (middle wheel). Moon/Jupiter contacts often herald moments of triumph and success.

Turning our attention to the converse natal quotidian:

https://i.imgur.com/s3teP8N.jpg

The inner wheel is the Litecoin natal chart, converse progressed to November 25, 2013, 12 pm UT. The middle wheel is the Litecoin natal chart. The outer wheel is the converse transit chart for November 25, 2013, 12 pm UT.

We again see a Moon/Jupiter contact, specifically converse transiting Jupiter (outer wheel) partile conjunct natal LTC Moon (middle wheel).

When planetary pairings repeat themselves over two or more charts, it often signifies an out-of-the-ordinary event, the nature of which is indicated by the symbolism attached to the planetary combination involved. IMHO, a double-whammy of Moon/Jupiter is very appropriate for the days leading up to Litecoin reaching its ATH.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

Many thanks cryptoastrotrader & others for your contributions to these threads!

Litecoin, your week ahead, Sunday, 26 January 2014

You don't want to go swinging from one extreme to another. This may sound like obvious advice but you now face special circumstances. Something or someone is getting to you. A nagging concern is frustrating you and filling you with exasperation. In an attempt to escape what you see as an oppressive situation, you may feel willing to explore dramatic, decisive alternatives. Such alternatives do, indeed, exist. These, though, are more likely to take you from the frying pan to the fire than they are to set you free.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:19 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of January 30, 2014

Kenneth Rexroth wrote a poem called "A Sword in a Cloud of Light." I want to borrow that image. According to my astrological analysis and poetic intuition, you will generate the exact power you need in the coming weeks by imprinting your imagination with a vision of a sword in a cloud of light. I don't want to get too intellectual about the reasons why, but I will say this: The cloud of light represents your noble purpose or your sacred aspiration. The sword is a metaphor to symbolize the new ferocity you will invoke as you implement the next step of your noble purpose or sacred aspiration.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Monday, 3 February 2014

Life is cyclical and seasonal. Even in lands where this isn't so immediately obvious from the changes in nature, we can observe this phenomenon by watching the changes in human nature. We are now arriving at an important moment where the hidden rhythms alter for all who share your sign. You are emerging from a prolonged phase during which you must often have felt as if you were trying to run up a descending escalator. Now it is as if a switch has been thrown, making what was once difficult seem surprisingly easy.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:19:17 PM

This is the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Do you have any marijuana to go along with this presentation?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:56:51 AM

Litecoin, your week ahead, Saturday, 8 February 2014

Think of this forecast as a 'traffic report'. The main road from here to the place you want to reach may be blocked. Traffic is due to tail back for miles. But there is another route. You can acquire enough local knowledge to work this out. You may have to go a few extra miles - but your destination is attainable. Don't worry about what seemingly can't be done. With Mars still in your sign, now edging into a state of harmony with the Sun, you just need to make a few adjustments in the light of changing circumstances.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for Monday, February 10th

The world's most expensive remote-controlled toy car is currently sitting on a big red rock that is passing through your sign, preparing to ascend a small sand dune. The operators of the Curiosity Mars rover at NASA are wondering if the tyres are strong enough to withstand contact with any rocks beneath that sand. There is, of course, only one way they will find out. And with that, we must turn to your greatest challenge this week. It is time to stop wondering what will happen 'if this' or 'if that' and to begin an experiment.

Litecoin's Horoscope for Tuesday, February 11th

Sceptics love to question how a distant world like Mars can influence events on Earth. But we do now know that events on Earth can affect events on Mars. This point is neatly proven every time the technicians at NASA operate the controls that drive the Curiosity Mars rover across the red planet. How hard can it be to envisage that radio waves are not the only form of two-way communication through space? Meanwhile, don't underestimate your own ability to exert a big influence on something seemingly remote.

Litecoin's monthly Horoscope for February

Unlike other signs you come to life in February as you throw yourself with wholehearted exuberance into a round of fun social events. Your obvious self confidence will rub off at work as well so you'll be the centre of attention and receiving compliments. Just have a care that you don't overspend in pursuit of all this enjoyment since there'll be a hint of a setback on the cash front around the 11th. Happily with Mars in your own sign for months ahead you won't let temporary obstacles get in your way. You've got courage, drive and that sparkle of determination in your eye. The Pisces Sun after the 18th hints that more work less play will be on the agenda for the next four weeks. Though at times your energy may sag so pace yourself.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:37:30 PM

Lietcoin's Horoscope for Tuesday, February 11th

This isn't a day to expect huge amounts of generosity, or support from other people. You may have to work more on your own. But instead of getting into a gripe and a groan, see where you can use the time wisely to achieve a little more. Focus on narrow tasks that require attention to detail. You'll know you have to be sensible about cash but money like all energy needs to be able to flow. Hang on too tightly and you can stop it coming towards you.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:28:03 AM

Litecoin, Your week ahead, Sunday, 16 February 2014

Life should become less stressful soon. Though you feel a strong need to keep a close eye on a certain person or situation, you have good reason to suspect that, for the time being at least, all is as it should be. You don't need to watch every development like a hawk. It's sufficient now just to be alert enough to spot any sudden movement or seemingly strange occurrence. Keep ten per cent of your attention on that key matter and turn the rest to the more pleasant business of enjoying a rare, special opportunity

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:10:44 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 09:48:07 AM by Otoh

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Monday, February 17th

When Mars visits a sign for just a couple of months (as it usually does), astrologers know to alert all born under that sign to the arrival of a busy phase. We will say things like, 'expect rapid progress alongside a time of tense urgency.' But this visit of Mars to Libra goes on for half a year. We have now reached the point where normally it would be over but still, it has only just begun! We therefore need to talk about how you pace yourself and take advantage of the occasional lull, rather than seeing this as a setback. More on this tomorrow.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:47:15 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 09:59:07 AM by Otoh

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Tuesday, February 18th

A sprinter and a marathon runner may both appear to be doing something similar when you first observe them. Many are capable of rising to either challenge. But one competition involves a short burst of racing at the highest possible speed, where the other is an art that requires much more careful timing and pacing. To be in with a real chance of success, you have got to know what kind of event you are taking part in and foster the appropriate mental attitude. You are playing a long game now.

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:51:52 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Tuesday, February 18th

A sprinter and a marathon runner may both appear to be doing something similar when you first observe them. Many are capable of rising to either challenge. But one competition involves a short burst of racing at the highest possible speed, where the other is an art that requires much more careful timing and pacing. To be in with a real chance of success, you have got to know what kind of event you are taking part in and foster the appropriate mental attitude. You are playing a long game now.

litecoin's journey is a long and hard one , kinda like my penis .

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:00:25 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope, #2, for Tuesday, February 18th

Into a hard working few weeks you'll be practical & more than usually keen to get details in the right place. You'll be less worried about getting praise, than in being helpful and being of service. And in a strange way because you are not aiming for it success will come your way more easily. So you might as well make hay while the sun shines. A growing appreciation of your talents will have you beaming with pleasure and a certain amount of relief.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: