Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26389 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:12:21 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of February 20, 2013

In the savannas of Africa, waterholes are crucial for life. During the rainy season, there are enough to go around for every animal species to drink and bathe in comfortably. But the dry season shrinks the size and number of the waterholes. The impala may have to share with the hippopotamus, the giraffe with the warthog. Let's use this as a metaphor to speculate about your future. I'm guessing that the dry season will soon be arriving in your part of the world. The waterholes may dwindle. But that could ultimately prove to be a lucky development, because it will bring you into contact with interesting life forms you might not have otherwise met. Unexpected new alliances could emerge.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

"The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground," says an Egyptian proverb. Keep that thought in mind as you head into your next phase of growth. What part of you needs to deepen as you rise up? What growth needs to unfold in the hidden places as you gravitate toward the light? How can you go about balancing and stabilizing your ascension with a downward penetration?

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:00:15 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Wednesday, February 19th

You will get from A to B. You will make good time too. Or at least you will, as long as you remember to respect the distance between these two points. They are not quite as close to each other as they may seem. Or even if they are (to continue with the marathon analogy that I offered you yesterday), the points are at either end of a circular route that must be properly followed. A short-cut will bring disqualification. It isn't easy to stay on a long course. It requires strategy and stamina. But you are still in with a fine chance of winning.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:41:24 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Thursday, February 20th

In a short sprint a runner must try to take the lead as quickly as possible and then maintain maximum velocity. Marathon participants may well prefer the psychological advantage of staying in the lead but it is not their only consideration. If overtaken by an unfeasibly fast challenger, they would be silly to try to match their pace. That will simply compromise their ability to sustain a steady effort. Remember this as you now consider the way in which it may seem as if you are falling behind in your attempt to reach a goal.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:27:05 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Friday, February 21th

I must apologise to any athletes who have been following this forecast lately. You will have seen me explaining the difference between a short sprint and a marathon. You may well have realised that I'm not talking from personal experience. But even if I have been sketchy on the detail, I am right about the principle. And this continues to hold true over the coming weekend. You are heading as fast as you feasibly can towards attaining an important goal. If you push yourself any harder, you will create unnecessary pressure. Go steady.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

The Week Ahead for everyone in general atm

Towards the end of the week, Mercury reaches the end of its recent retrograde phase while Jupiter completes an alignment that it has been slowly moving into for some while as it fully forms a right angle (or square) to the planet Uranus. The former development suggests imminent improvement in all areas where contractual negotiations have been difficult or commercial transactions have been delayed. The second speaks of radical innovation, brilliant invention and a challenge to tradition. For rebels and revolutionaries, as well as for those who seek technological breakthroughs, long overdue change may soon be on the way.

Litecoin's Week Ahead for Saturday, 22 February 2014

Should you sit in a quiet corner, waiting for an invitation? Or should you go out in search of what you need? An active approach will compromise your privacy. Others will be able to see what you are up to. A passive approach may preserve your dignity but it reduces the chance of progress. The taxi of opportunity rarely stops and knocks on doors. It cruises the street of possibility, offering its services to those who are standing, waiting, determinedly poised to flag it down. Put yourself where help can reach you this week.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:27:21 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:47:39 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Tuesday, February 25th

We all begin life as babies. But we do not all end it as old folk! Even if we live to a ripe age, we can stay young at heart. By eschewing complaint and criticism in favour of tolerance and appreciation, we can avoid growing sour, stroppy and set in our ways. This in turn will keep us looking and feeling fresh and attractive. Embrace your most childlike qualities now and you will easily cope with a potentially draining difficulty. Feeding a sense of resentment will make matters worse. Fostering a spirit of trust will make them better.

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of February 27, 2014

If you are the type of person who wears gloves when you throw snowballs, Germans would call you Handschuhschneeballwerfer. They use the same word as slang to mean "coward." I'm hoping that in the coming days you won't display any behavior that would justify you being called Handschuhschneeballwerfer. You need to bring a raw, direct, straightforward attitude to everything you do. You shouldn't rely on any buffers, surrogates, or intermediaries. Metaphorically speaking, make sure that nothing comes between your bare hands and the pure snow.

Longterm ltc Log Chart - This thread started 1st March 2013

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:13:42 AM

Litecoin's Horoscope for Wednesday, February 26th

What are you doing? Why are you doing it? What does it all mean? Your views are changing now, as are your needs. You are no longer obliged to keep wrestling with the same old problem. You are free now from a commitment that has begun to seem like a ball and chain around your ankles. If you don't yet feel liberated and elevated, let a little more time pass. It may be that you are only escaping slowly. Very soon, though, you will gain a new idea of 'what it's all about.' And that will make you much happier.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:15:27 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Friday, February 28th

It is time to grab this coming weekend firmly by the scruff of the neck and give it a good talking to. It is already displaying a worryingly suspicious tendency to present you with issues you would prefer not to encounter or situations that do not match your idea of what is desirable. It needs to be told who is boss. Make your mark on it. Actively pursue the ambition that you are reluctant to make a commitment to. Set in motion a process that will take you further down the only road you now actually wish to travel.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 3rd March 2014

They say, 'Out of sight is out of mind.' That may be so, but when we ignore matters that we ought to be paying attention to, they have a tendency to get worse while our backs are turned. This week, you have to look at an issue you have been avoiding. You have, indeed, been avoiding it so successfully that you have almost forgotten all about it. You may not be entirely delighted about receiving your reminder. But once you get over that initial reaction, you will discover it has come in time for you to do something constructive.

Litecoin's Weekly Outlook from 3rd March

If you're willing to learn from life, to be flexible enough, then you can make significant progress. You just need to be secure enough in your identity that you can take feedback from others. Try to see where you could alter course just a little bit, whether it's in your behaviour or your attitudes. Then the way ahead will clear quickly. If you're imaginative you should get projects forging ahead. Mars will be pushing you into being more energetic.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:24:53 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 08:19:00 PM by Otoh

Chang'e is the Chinese goddess of the Moon. Unlike many lunar deities in other cultures who personify the Moon, Chang'e only lives on the Moon.

http://www.coindesk.com/btc-china-launches-litecoin-trading-thanks-lee-brothers/

https://vip.btcchina.com/

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:27:06 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of March 6, 2014

You Librans haven't received enough gifts, goodies, and compliments lately. For reasons I can't discern, you have been deprived of your rightful share. It's not fair! What can you do to rectify this imbalance in the cosmic ledger? How can you enhance your ability to attract the treats you deserve? It's important that we solve this riddle, since you are entering a phase when your wants and needs will expand and deepen. Here's what I can offer: I hereby authorize you to do whatever it takes to entice everyone into showering you with bounties, boons, and bonuses. To jumpstart this process, shower yourself with bounties, boons, and bonuses.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:35:15 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 11:49:14 PM by Otoh

Litecoiun's Horoscope for week of December 19, 2013

The Italian painter Tintoretto (1518-1594) was a Libra. He worked with such vigor and passion that he was nicknamed Il Furioso -- The Furious. One of his crowning achievements was his painting Paradise, which is 74 feet long and 30 feet tall -- about the size of a tennis court. It adorns a huge wall in the Doge's Palace, a landmark in Venice. I propose that Tintoretto serve as one of your inspirational role models in 2014. The coming months will be an excellent time for you to work hard at crafting your own personal version of paradise on earth. You may not be so wildly robust as to deserve the title "Il Furioso." But then again, you might.

"the Doge's Palace" I was amused to look back on such coincidence, much synchronicity, very fashion recently.

http://dogecoin.com/

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:47:31 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast for Wednesday, March 5th

The world is changing before our eyes. Little is as it once was. Each day brings something new to digest. That's why you feel so keen to protect and preserve a part of the past. It suggests safety. But history is a false refuge. Only the future affords true shelter! And the only safe way to get there is by allowing yourself to adjust and adapt. Be fluid, be flexible and be ready to start moving in a new direction. You may feel daunted by what's now being asked of you, but you will soon feel proud that you rose to the challenge.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:03:52 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Thursday, 6th March 2014

What is there to be inspired about? What is there to suggest that existence itself is anything other than the result of some random coincidence? If you don't already know, you will soon find out. Or rather, for really you do already know, you will be reminded. Life is a gift, a magical manifestation of a force wondrous beyond words. Focus on petty problems and your life will swiftly fill up with them. But if you look for a reason to feel glad and to start making good things happen, you will find not one reason, but hundreds.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:01:14 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Tuesday, 18th March 2014

Crosswords, sudoku puzzles and algebra equations, all have a similar effect on the mind. They produce a moment of bewilderment where the problem-solver finds themselves peering into the abyss of uncertainty. This is then followed by a sense of triumph as ideas rearrange themselves and understandings fall into place. The brain immediately releases a delightful dose of dopamine, creating an undeniable sense of pleasure. As it struggles to make sense of a strange situation, your inner-geek is now hungry for a reward.

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

to da moon !!!

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

For those in this thread who are interested, I have written an ebook on using astrology to better one's chances of profiting from cryptocurrency trading. Check out my post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521639.0 and download a free 62-page ebook excerpt.
pr9me

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:31:45 AM

And a better title would be...

Profitable Cryptocurrency: Trading by pulling astronomical techniques out of Ur-anus.

So tell me, how strewn with affiliate links is your free ebook?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:06:39 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 7th April 2014

You don't know what's really going on. All you can see is what seems to be happening. That's not the same thing. Situations you see as undesirable are actually deeply beneficial. Problems you fear you may never solve are hardly problems at all. You're strong in areas where you imagine you are weak. Yet the reverse is not true. You are more influential than you think. Don't dwell on a source of disappointment this week. Use your ability to see the best in people and situations... and the best is what will transpire.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of April 10, 2014

Are you thinking of linking your fortunes to a new ally? Or deepening your collaboration with a familiar ally? Have you fantasized about bonding intensely with a source that may be able to give you more of what you want and bring out more of the best in you? These prospects are worth contemplating, Litecoin. But I suggest you let your connection ripen a bit more before finalizing the shift. I'm not necessarily saying there's a potential problem. I simply suspect that you need further exploration and additional information before you can make the smartest move possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: