Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26411 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:13:21 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 14th April 2014

This week brings a total Lunar Eclipse in your zodiac sign. That's big. It's the finger of fate, singling you out for special attention. It's a cosmic promise of change and challenge, followed by inspiration and liberation, all leading to renewed hope and healing. But notice please, how your brain just absorbed that previous sentence. It skipped right over the bit about change and challenge. It far preferred the sound of all the good stuff that came after this. Before that can happen, a fact must be faced and a truth embraced.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:42:54 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of April 17, 2014

Karma works both ways. If you do ignorant things, ignorant things may eventually be done to you. Engage in generous actions, and at some future date you may be the unexpected beneficiary of generosity. I'm expecting more of the latter than the former for you in the coming days, Litecoin. I think fate will bring you sweet compensations for your enlightened behavior in the past. I'm reminded of the fairy tale in which a peasant girl goes out of her way to be kind to a seemingly feeble, disabled old woman. The crone turns out to be a good witch who rewards the girl with a bag of gold. But as I hinted, there could also be a bit of that other kind of karma lurking in your vicinity. Would you like to ward it off? All you have to do is unleash a flurry of good deeds. Anytime you have a chance to help people in need, do it.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

I've written astrological oracles for much of my adult life. An early prototype of my work hatched in my previous incarnation as an 11th-century monastic scribe who made illuminated manuscripts. During my off-hours, I dabbled with planetary divination and created a parchment newsletter that got passed around the monastery.

In a later lifetime as a 16th-century Florentine alchemist, I further refined the form. The invention of the printing press meant my oracles could be seen by a larger audience, and as a result I got more feedback, which in turn helped me improve my service. The horoscopes I create today, then, have been in the making for a thousand years.

What about you? Is there anything you've been working on for many centuries? If your memory of your previous incarnations is fuzzy, make up a good story.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:34:03 PM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 21st April 2014

There are they tell us, two sides to every coin. Ah, but what about the double-headed penny? It seems as if you now keep coming to the same conclusion no matter how you phrase or rephrase a question. You are feeling as if there is only one way to proceed - as if you have no choice. Yet you would rather like to feel that an option was open to you. You are not entirely enamoured with the story as it is unfolding. Let it unfold a little further this week. You will see another viewpoint and your penny will land right side up!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

May Monthly Forecast generally & for Litecoin in particular

May looks set to be splendid, not least because it brings the end of a retrograde phase for Mars in your sign that began in March. Ever since, many people of all signs have been feeling oddly lacklustre about projects and plans. While this has had its advantages, in that it has allowed time for some arrangements to 'shake down', life has been frustrating for those who prefer to just roll up their sleeves and crack on. This month, with Venus entering the smart, principled sign of Aries just as the action planet changes direction, many will experience a sense of restored purpose and determination.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:12:07 PM

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of May 1, 2014

I'm pretty sure God wants you to be rich. Or at least richer. And I know for a fact that I want you to be richer. What about you? Do you want to be wealthier? Or at least a bit more flush? Or would you rather dodge the spiritual tests you'd have to face if you became a money magnet? Would you prefer to go about your daily affairs without having to deal with the increased responsibilities and obligations that would come with a bigger income? I suspect you will soon receive fresh evidence about these matters. How you respond will determine whether or not you'll be able to take advantage of new financial opportunities that are becoming available.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracles below are excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:

Acquiring problems is a fundamental human need. It's as crucial to your well-being as getting food, air, water, sleep, and love. You define yourself -- indeed, you make yourself -- through the puzzling dilemmas you attract and solve. The most creative people on the planet are those who frame the biggest, hardest questions and then gather the resources necessary to find the answers.

It's a great privilege to live in a free country. You're fortunate if you have the opportunity to pursue your dreams without having to ward off government interference or corporate brainwashing or religious fanaticism.

But that's only partly useful if you have not yet won the most important struggle for liberation, which is the freedom from your own unconscious obsessions and conditioned responses. Becoming an independent agent who's not an unwitting slave to his or her shadow is one of the most heroic feats a human being can accomplish

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

Litecoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday, 5th May

Look at your life to see whether you're moving towards your goals. Don't waste the good energies around. The more you can put out positive vibes, the better things will come back to you. Later in the week you'll need to come down off your pink cloud and see everything as it really is. If you can do that and still feel confident then you will avoid the muddles that come in the wake of having over promised or spun too much hype.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

Look at your life to see whether you're moving towards your goals. Don't waste the good energies around. The more you can put out positive vibes, the better things will come back to you. Later in the week you'll need to come down off your pink cloud and see everything as it really is. If you can do that and still feel confident then you will avoid the muddles that come in the wake of having over promised or spun too much hype.

interesting, I know this is the month for Litecoin so what you wrote above is a bit strange!!! lets see how that plays out  Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:37:40 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 07:59:51 PM by Otoh

Smiley  Sun trine Jupiter today!  Smiley

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Tuesday, 6th May 2014

Watch you don't sail into something thinking you can't lose. If you keep your feet on the ground then there are definitely fair winds blowing you along. It's just a question of finding the right balance between confidence and common sense. But since the chance to make faster progress is there you might as well make hay while the sun shines. Compliments and a growing admiration of your talents and personality will have you beaming with pleasure and a certain amount of relief.

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of May 8, 2014

Over a hundred years ago, the cattle industry pressured the U.S. government to kill off wolves in Yellowstone National Park. By 1926 the wolves had all but vanished. In the following decades, elk herds grew unnaturally big, no longer hunted by their natural predator. The elk decimated the berry bushes of Yellowstone, eating the wild fruit with such voracity that grizzly bears and many other species went hungry. In 1995, environmentalists and conservationists got clearance to re-introduce wolves to the area. Now the berry bushes are flourishing again. Grizzlies are thriving, as are other mammals that had been deprived. I regard this vignette as an allegory for your life in the coming months, Litecoin. It's time to do the equivalent of replenishing the wolf population. Correct the imbalance.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:

Thousands of things go right for you every day, beginning the moment you wake up. Through some magic you don't fully understand, you're still breathing and your heart is beating, even though you've been unconscious for many hours. The air is a mix of gases that's just right for your body's needs, as it was before you fell asleep.

You can see! Light of many colors floods into your eyes, registered by nerves that took God or evolution or some process millions of years to perfect. The interesting gift of these vivid hues is made possible by an unimaginably immense globe of fire, the sun, which continually detonates nuclear reactions in order to convert its own body into light and heat and energy for your personal use.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

interesting, I know this is the month for Litecoin so what you wrote above is a bit strange!!! lets see how that plays out  Smiley

Yep, I was surprised by this one too, I've been expecting May to be very merry for Litecoin and feel that a Coinbase announcement is not going to be that far off as well, I'm still very much anticipating good things.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:31:08 AM

Litecoin, Saturday, 17 May 2014

Your Week Ahead

Do you want to attain a great victory? Would you like to change something fundamental, forever? Mars, as it now finally changes direction in your sign, insists that this is possible. And you almost certainly don't have to take dramatic action. There's no need to mount a campaign or expend vast effort. Just trust what you have recently begun to observe and understand. Speak about this sensitively but pointedly to those who need to hear about it, and then take action. What needs to happen, will happen!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:21:31 AM

Litecoin, Monday, 19 May 2014

You cannot turn a tide. None of us can do that, as the legendary tale of the ancient King Canute so neatly illustrates. It is a futile thing to think about. But that doesn't mean that a tide will not ever eventually, naturally, turn. Of course, it will. It has to. Every tide will sooner or later do this. And whilst it may not be wise to try to force the change, it surely must be wise to allow for the possibility of it happening. You have been waiting a long time for an era to end and a new cycle to start. You will finally see a sign of that this week.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:45:50 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 01:05:38 PM by Otoh

Litecoin, Tuesday, 20 May 2014

What happens to a piece of elastic if it is stretched ever further back, almost to breaking point? If it is suddenly released it will fly forward at a stunning speed, as every fan of Robin Hood knows. Mars, whilst traveling retrograde through your sign since March, has effectively drawn back your own inner-bow. The process has been slow and perhaps, at times, even painful. You have half forgotten what you were aiming for in the first place. You may soon be surprised by how swiftly you start to connect with a once-cherished target. Mars is no longer retrograde and the pace of your life will start to quicken.

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of May 22, 2014

"There is always an enormous temptation in all of life," writes Annie Dillard, "to diddle around making itsy-bitsy friends and meals and journeys for itsy-bitsy years on end . . . I won't have it. The world is wider than that in all directions, more dangerous and bitter, more extravagant and bright." Your assignment in the coming weeks, Litecoin, is to transcend whatever is itsy-bitsy about your life. The alternative? Head toward the frontier and drum up experiences that will thrill your heart and blow your mind.

The poet Muriel Rukeyser said the universe is composed of stories, not of atoms. The physicist Werner Heisenberg declared that the universe is made of music, not of matter.

And we believe that if you habitually expose yourself to toxic stories and music, you could wind up living in the wrong universe, where it's impossible to become the gorgeous genius you were born to be.

That's why we implore you to nourish yourself with delicious, nutritious tales and tunes that inspire you to exercise your willpower for your highest good.

Darkcoin's Astro chart thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615879.0

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:08:19 PM

Litecoin Horoscope for week of May 29, 2014

For German physicist Arnold Sommerfeld, the good news was that he was nominated for the Nobel Prize 81 times. The bad news is that he never actually won. Actor Richard Burton had a similar fate. He was nominated for an Academy Award seven times, but never took home an Oscar. If there is anything that even vaguely resembles that pattern in your own life, Litecoin, the next 12 months will be the most favorable time ever to break the spell. In the next few weeks, you may get a glimpse of how it will unfold.

You can learn to be lucky. It's not a mystical force you're born with, but a habit you can develop. How? For starters, be open to new experiences, trust your gut wisdom, expect good fortune, see the bright side of challenging events, and master the art of maximizing serendipitous opportunities. For more help, tune in to your EXPANDED AUDIO HOROSCOPE.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:43:24 AM

Litecoin, Your Week Ahead, Sunday, 15 June 2014

Don't underestimate your power over others. The psychological shell, into which you often retreat, is the notion that you are, somehow, very small, insignificant and highly vulnerable. This attitude protects you and stops you from getting ideas above your station - and therefore suffering the embarrassment of overreaching yourself. Yet, of course, it also stops you from fulfilling your true potential. You are now contemplating something that seems controversial. Act with confidence and nobody will dare challenge you.

ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:56:29 AM

Litecoin, You're Weak Ahead, Sunday, 15 June 2014

FIFY.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:49:14 AM

Litecoin's Zodiac Forecast, Monday, 16 June 2014

They say there are seven billion people alive right now. The count is not exact. Indeed the number must be variable. In the very time that it takes to read this short forecast, there will be exits and entrances happening somewhere on this big, round, blue ball that hurtles through space providing us all with the great stage of life. Now, out of all the rest of that seven billion, how many are potentially your friends... or your enemies? Events this week may yet show you that you have more supporters and helpers than you expected.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Litecoin Horoscope for week of June 19, 2014

In accordance with the astrological omens, you are hereby granted a brief, one-time-only license to commit the Seven Deadly Sins. You heard me correctly, Litecoin. As long as you don't go to extremes, feel free to express healthy amounts of pride, greed, laziness, gluttony, anger, envy, and lust. At least for now, there will be relatively little hell to pay for these indulgences. Just one caveat: If I were you, I wouldn't invest a lot of energy in anger and envy. Technically, they are permitted, but they aren't really much fun. On the other hand, greed, gluttony, and lust could be quite pleasurable, especially if you don't take yourself too seriously. Pride and laziness may also be enjoyable in moderate, artful amounts.

If you're a Libra, then this applies to you as well.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:38:50 AM

Litecoin, Monday, 23 May 2014

Perhaps you need to lighten up and understand that your insecurity about being short of money is sometimes not merited given the possibilities ahead.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:17:34 AM

Litecoin Horoscope for week of June 26, 2014

Would you like to be free from the experience of getting criticized? Do you think it might be nice if no one ever accused you of being wrong or off-track? If so, here's how you should proceed, says American writer Elbert Hubbard: "Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." But I'm afraid I can't recommend that behavior for you, Litecoin. In the coming weeks, you have a sacred duty to your Future Self to risk being controversial. I urge you to take strong stands, speak raw truths, and show your real feelings. Yes, you may attract flack. You might disturb the peace. But that will be an acceptable price to pay for the rewards you receive. This is one time when being courageous is more important than seeking harmony.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:54:16 PM

Litecoin, Saturday, 28 June 2014

Your July Monthly Forecast: There are some things that you definitely cannot do. You have other options, though, which are very real - although they will require you to make much effort. Nothing is going to be easy. But, then, that includes nothing - if you see what I mean. In other words, even if you resolve to take no action at all you will find yourself struggling to repress the urge to do something. And that is as it should be - for something now can be done, something very positive indeed. Do what you can in July, and trust that this is the right thing to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: