Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANC] Anoncoin (anoncoin.net) | Privacy-centric currency | I2P darknet  (Read 40506 times)
machico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:45:39 PM

so I set an account with btc38 and yeah they stop everything no trading for the weekend I guess fuck LOL   Grin Cheesy

All explained here.

https://www.coindesk.com/coindesk-explainer-bitcoin-cash-forking-blockchain/

BTC38 has made the decision to cancel the listing of ANC and other small coins due to what they said was low volume, little development etc. They gave me IFNChain in exchange yesterday for all my ANC's (2000+) which I sold for CNY and got most of the value I had prior to the suspension. Overall the deal is actually very good compared to what has happened to ANC on Nova. If I had my coins on nova today, I would have lost around 80% of the value ANC had prior to the suspension on BTC38.

Moreover, we haven't heard anything from Cryptoslave for a while or Yobit for that matter and now we are only on two exchanges with very low volume. I have to admit that it is looking grim for ANC. The CNY I was able to salvage from this mess (22k) I have on BTC38, will be converted to BTC so I can transfer to BITTREX and buy BCC, Monero and Decred.
digiguy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

thats ok ill continue to buy more this coin is rare so why not
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

People have been posting more comments on the old thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.0

Anyway, I posted this thread link in my last comment over there.

x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

I still haven't sold my Anoncoin, I think it has potential to re-attain those heights. BTC38 delisting anoncoin crashed the market, which is dumb if you ask me.

I hate when exchanges delist coins, it makes the market move downward in an artificial way. People sell for no reason other than that. Sure, it wasn't a huge volume coin for them but do they really need to delist it? Does it really consume that many resources?

I bought a few more, Hodling in hopes of zerocoin integration.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
woogod

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:35 PM

BTC38 delisting threw off the markets,
But if this coin can be developed to have zerocoin integration and possible even incentivised nodes - the way ZCOIN is going. Then I think this coin can be worth even more than what it was before.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
machico

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:13:13 AM

But if this coin can be developed to have zerocoin integration and possible even incentivised nodes - the way ZCOIN is going. Then I think this coin can be worth even more than what it was before.

woogod - do you have much involvement with zcoin? This is what Cryptoslave wrote about Zcoin:

The zcoin implementation of zerocoin is done using a trusted source for accumulator namely RSA-2048. The RSA-2048 number was created by RSA Laboratories in March 1991 to encourage research into computational number theory and the practical difficulty of factoring large integers. It was thus created by a company incorporated in USA and this company is thus to be trusted to not have kept the original two prime factors. Because we cannot trust this company to not have kept the factors, it is to be assumed this company or employees can forge fake zcoins at will, which can be done easily when the factor are known. Furthermore they badly coded their zerocoin implementation with a typo that allowed to reuse spent zerocoin. Zcoin by this way in February suffered a heist of  370000 zcoin worth about 2600000$ now.

The Anoncoin implementation of zerocoin aim to use RSA-UFO as trustless accumulators. In contrast, RSA-2048 or a multiparty computation both involve different degrees of trust. In a similar way that what happened with zcoin, if some entity known the prime factors they can then generate infinite amount of zerocoin with fake Zero knowledge proof.

Hoppefully, Sander gave a way to generate semiprime number with a certain degree of certainty in a trustless way using an algorithm. Those numbers are called RSA-UFO for generalised RSA moduli of Unknown complete Factorisation. It is important to note that this work by Sander is superior to secure multiparty computation protocols. Indeed, if MPC are employed during system setup colluding member could recover P and Q and thus the problem of someone who known the trapdoor also remain in the distributed setting. In contrast nobody know the complete factorisation of the RSA-UFO thus the problem of trapdoor is resolved with this setup for the accumulator.

Gnosis implemented a function that on startup all Anoncoin wallet software deterministically generates the same 16 raw UFOs using SHA-256 hashing of the numbers 0-15. This being done, people from the Anoncoin community brute forced those numbers for 75 days using the Elliptic Curve Method of factorization to remove the small factors up to 165 bits. If the RSA-UFO bit length after division by small factors is lower than 3456, the RSA-UFO was unfit for the security level we wanted because it would have been possible to use the General Number Field Sieve (GNFS) to factor it. It was shown by Monte-Carlo simulation that with this minimum number of 3456 bits the RSA-UFO was unfactorable with a certainty of 80%. By using 13 such RSA-UFO, and with only one of them needed to be secure, and the zerocoin having to be accumulated in all of them, the probability of all of them to be unsecure is 0.2^13=0.0000000008192 ~ 1 out of 1 billion.

So the procedure to generate the complete RSA UFOs is 1) create the 13 "raw" UFOs by hashing, and 2) divide out the small factors found in the UFO project. This is performed not only by the UFO clients and server, but also will be performed on startup by all Anoncoin wallet software. This is the trustless way to zerocoin we want to finalize in Anoncoin. In this way, the security will resist extremely powerful attackers able to remove factors by the Elliptic Curve Method (ECM) up to 768 bits and able to factor numbers up to 2048 bits using the Generalized Number Field Sieve (GNFS). This is far beyond what anybody is likely to be able to do for many decades.

To summarize, the difference between zerocoin-in-Anoncoin and zerocoin-in-Zcoin is that the latter is using a trusted accumulator. For Zcoin and Zcash, even using MPC, no amount of studying the source code will tell you if the master key was destroyed as it's supposed to be. Nobody can be sure. In contrast, studying the source of Anoncoin (and relevant papers on the crypto, and the RSA-UFO wiki page) enables people to verify that there are no backdoors. This is why Anoncoin aim for using such a trustless solution. This, combined with the only implementation of I2P-SAM in the wallet of all coin, development of the C++ i2p router i2pd with orignal, and cooperation with services such as exchanged.i2p lead us to be the best trustless anonymous coin on the market.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:37:04 AM

THIS WAS POSTED ON THE OLD THREAD

Anoncoin Development Team & Community Members

Development team

Meeh
Founder, Anoncoin Core Lead Developer

Meeh has strong beliefs that the Anoncoin project is a necessary step to take as the central banks are in motion to prevent trading of popular cryptocurrencies.

GroundRod
Anoncoin Core Lead Developer

GroundRod ported the Anoncoin Core codebase to the new 0.10 version and of updating the I2PSAM module to get the smoothest running build. He is very knowledgeable in computer code and testing software and has an extensive comprehension of the Anoncoin and Bitcoin code.

K1773R
Security, Developer

K1773R is a solid developer with security in mind. K1773R has worked on other cryptocurrency projects before joining the Anoncoin development team.

Gnosis
Cryptography, Zerocoin Developer

Gnosis has an in-depth understanding of cryptography and will be a valuable resource during our implementation of Zerocoin. He has successfully launched our testing phase of RSA-UFOs, which is a critical precursor to our trustless implementation of Zerocoin.

Orignal
I2P Networking, LibI2Pd Developer, AncI2Pd Developer

Orignal is the developer of LibI2Pd, and the original developer of I2Pd, a C++ based router for the I2P darknet. He is unremittingly working for the integration of the router into Anoncoin (AncI2pd project).

Mrebum
Themes Compatibility, QT's CSS Developer

Mrebum has a few decades as a programmer and engineer. He has ported the use of customizable qss stylesheet based themes for the QT wallet.

Lunokhod
Documentation, Project Manager

Lunokhod is responsible for overseeing the project, documentation, website and wiki. He brings with him several years of experience as the leader of a scientific research lab and as the editor-in-chief of a major scientific journal.

Cryptoslave
Testnet, Project Manager

Cryptoslave keeps track of development and is making sure issues reported are filled for further review. He dedicates his time to better the coin by communicating with the other members of the team and listening to the community.

Community members

Abyss
Creator of ExchangeD.i2p, the first anonymous cryptocurrency exchange.

Alacast
I'm just an enthusiast helping Anoncoin on my spare time...

BroTroxer
BroTroxer has extensive knowledge of the cryptocurrency markets, he shares the same beliefs as the dev team regarding the future of cryptocurrencies.

Geekz
Geekz is the web designer who is in charge of Ancblockchain, Anoncoin block explorer.

N00n
N00n is the graphic designer responsible for the Anoncoin brand identity.

woogod

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

woogod - do you have much involvement with zcoin? This is what Cryptoslave wrote about Zcoin:

The zcoin implementation of zerocoin is done using a trusted source for accumulator namely RSA-2048. The RSA-2048 number was created by RSA Laboratories in March 1991 to encourage research into computational number theory and the practical difficulty of factoring large integers. It was thus created by a company incorporated in USA and this company is thus to be trusted to not have kept the original two prime factors. Because we cannot trust this company to not have kept the factors, it is to be assumed this company or employees can forge fake zcoins at will, which can be done easily when the factor are known. Furthermore they badly coded their zerocoin implementation with a typo that allowed to reuse spent zerocoin. Zcoin by this way in February suffered a heist of  370000 zcoin worth about 2600000$ now.

The Anoncoin implementation of zerocoin aim to use RSA-UFO as trustless accumulators. In contrast, RSA-2048 or a multiparty computation both involve different degrees of trust. In a similar way that what happened with zcoin, if some entity known the prime factors they can then generate infinite amount of zerocoin with fake Zero knowledge proof.

Hoppefully, Sander gave a way to generate semiprime number with a certain degree of certainty in a trustless way using an algorithm. Those numbers are called RSA-UFO for generalised RSA moduli of Unknown complete Factorisation. It is important to note that this work by Sander is superior to secure multiparty computation protocols. Indeed, if MPC are employed during system setup colluding member could recover P and Q and thus the problem of someone who known the trapdoor also remain in the distributed setting. In contrast nobody know the complete factorisation of the RSA-UFO thus the problem of trapdoor is resolved with this setup for the accumulator.

Gnosis implemented a function that on startup all Anoncoin wallet software deterministically generates the same 16 raw UFOs using SHA-256 hashing of the numbers 0-15. This being done, people from the Anoncoin community brute forced those numbers for 75 days using the Elliptic Curve Method of factorization to remove the small factors up to 165 bits. If the RSA-UFO bit length after division by small factors is lower than 3456, the RSA-UFO was unfit for the security level we wanted because it would have been possible to use the General Number Field Sieve (GNFS) to factor it. It was shown by Monte-Carlo simulation that with this minimum number of 3456 bits the RSA-UFO was unfactorable with a certainty of 80%. By using 13 such RSA-UFO, and with only one of them needed to be secure, and the zerocoin having to be accumulated in all of them, the probability of all of them to be unsecure is 0.2^13=0.0000000008192 ~ 1 out of 1 billion.

So the procedure to generate the complete RSA UFOs is 1) create the 13 "raw" UFOs by hashing, and 2) divide out the small factors found in the UFO project. This is performed not only by the UFO clients and server, but also will be performed on startup by all Anoncoin wallet software. This is the trustless way to zerocoin we want to finalize in Anoncoin. In this way, the security will resist extremely powerful attackers able to remove factors by the Elliptic Curve Method (ECM) up to 768 bits and able to factor numbers up to 2048 bits using the Generalized Number Field Sieve (GNFS). This is far beyond what anybody is likely to be able to do for many decades.

To summarize, the difference between zerocoin-in-Anoncoin and zerocoin-in-Zcoin is that the latter is using a trusted accumulator. For Zcoin and Zcash, even using MPC, no amount of studying the source code will tell you if the master key was destroyed as it's supposed to be. Nobody can be sure. In contrast, studying the source of Anoncoin (and relevant papers on the crypto, and the RSA-UFO wiki page) enables people to verify that there are no backdoors. This is why Anoncoin aim for using such a trustless solution. This, combined with the only implementation of I2P-SAM in the wallet of all coin, development of the C++ i2p router i2pd with orignal, and cooperation with services such as exchanged.i2p lead us to be the best trustless anonymous coin on the market.

I don't have that much involvement with the coin, I have just traded it a few times and turned decent profit on them.
I just quote ZCOIN because I thought ZCOIN and ANONCOIN are both zerocoin iterations, but it seems that ANC is different in the trustless setup.
I am not yet technical enough to testify any truth in what Cryptoslave has said - but when I get into contact with him I can understand better.
But according to what he says ANC does seem to be a better choice than zcoin or zcash given the trustless setup.

When did cryptoslave say this?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
machico

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

THIS WAS POSTED ON THE OLD THREAD

Anoncoin Development Team & Community Members

Development team

Meeh
Founder, Anoncoin Core Lead Developer

Meeh has strong beliefs that the Anoncoin project is a necessary step to take as the central banks are in motion to prevent trading of popular cryptocurrencies.

GroundRod
Anoncoin Core Lead Developer

GroundRod ported the Anoncoin Core codebase to the new 0.10 version and of updating the I2PSAM module to get the smoothest running build. He is very knowledgeable in computer code and testing software and has an extensive comprehension of the Anoncoin and Bitcoin code.

K1773R
Security, Developer

K1773R is a solid developer with security in mind. K1773R has worked on other cryptocurrency projects before joining the Anoncoin development team.

Gnosis
Cryptography, Zerocoin Developer

Gnosis has an in-depth understanding of cryptography and will be a valuable resource during our implementation of Zerocoin. He has successfully launched our testing phase of RSA-UFOs, which is a critical precursor to our trustless implementation of Zerocoin.

Orignal
I2P Networking, LibI2Pd Developer, AncI2Pd Developer

Orignal is the developer of LibI2Pd, and the original developer of I2Pd, a C++ based router for the I2P darknet. He is unremittingly working for the integration of the router into Anoncoin (AncI2pd project).

Mrebum
Themes Compatibility, QT's CSS Developer

Mrebum has a few decades as a programmer and engineer. He has ported the use of customizable qss stylesheet based themes for the QT wallet.

Lunokhod
Documentation, Project Manager

Lunokhod is responsible for overseeing the project, documentation, website and wiki. He brings with him several years of experience as the leader of a scientific research lab and as the editor-in-chief of a major scientific journal.

Cryptoslave
Testnet, Project Manager

Cryptoslave keeps track of development and is making sure issues reported are filled for further review. He dedicates his time to better the coin by communicating with the other members of the team and listening to the community.

Community members

Abyss
Creator of ExchangeD.i2p, the first anonymous cryptocurrency exchange.

Alacast
I'm just an enthusiast helping Anoncoin on my spare time...

BroTroxer
BroTroxer has extensive knowledge of the cryptocurrency markets, he shares the same beliefs as the dev team regarding the future of cryptocurrencies.

Geekz
Geekz is the web designer who is in charge of Ancblockchain, Anoncoin block explorer.

N00n
N00n is the graphic designer responsible for the Anoncoin brand identity.

It was posted on this thread June 04, 2017, 10:48:58 PM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481693.320
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

I have a feeling something is going to happen soon. This coin is not meant to die, because it is unique
This coin should not die. It is one of the oldest coins that is surviving the test of time.

x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

Perhaps this coin will fare better in the upcoming BCH dominate trade ecosystem. ANC/BCH might gain traction better than ANC/BTC.

P.S. BCH is going to win because it is more profitable for the dominant traders if it wins.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:54:51 AM

Perhaps this coin will fare better in the upcoming BCH dominate trade ecosystem. ANC/BCH might gain traction better than ANC/BTC.

P.S. BCH is going to win because it is more profitable for the dominant traders if it wins.

Lol. Bch is a scam and its not going anywhere. It will pump and dump for å few months and eventually fade away. The only reason it exist is for people to make money scamming those who are misinformed enought to believe in it.
woogod

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

Lol. Bch is a scam and its not going anywhere. It will pump and dump for å few months and eventually fade away. The only reason it exist is for people to make money scamming those who are misinformed enought to believe in it.

Yeah though more pairs for ANC is good either way.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

ANONCOIN EXPLORER is syncing, BUT it is still many years behind:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/anc/

This explorer is NOT READY yet - it is still over 4 years behind !!!!

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

ANONCOIN EXPLORER is syncing, BUT it is still many years behind:

This explorer is NOT READY yet - it is still over 4 years behind !!!!

BLOCK EXPOLER:
http://abe.darkgamex.ch:2751/chain/Anoncoin
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

ANONCOIN CHAINZ EXPLORER:

This explorer is NOW FULLY SYNCED  Wink

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

I just downloaded ANONCOIN client, BUT whenever I boot the client, I always get an onscreen message like "your wallet is running on clearnet"

What does this mean? Are there any problems with this? Is it safe for me to transfer coins to this wallet?

enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

hello. is this coin actively developed ? Is Zerocoin protocol implemented yet ? the people who are supposed to work on it , they just do it on their spare time ?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

hello. is this coin actively developed ? Is Zerocoin protocol implemented yet ? the people who are supposed to work on it , they just do it on their spare time ?
There is a potential DEV team, but I heard that one of them will be back in October, while the others only bother to communicate on IRC2P, which I do not use. We need these DEVs to show up on this thread.

enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:34:06 PM

I see thanks for the answer . I found this coin few months ago when it was around 2 $ and i see now it crashed 90%.So sad. I like it and wanted to buy 5000 ANC at 4600 satoshi but nobody wanted to dump in my mini-wall for 2 days. the volume is so low on Nova...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: