Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ANC] Anoncoin (anoncoin.net) | Privacy-centric currency | I2P darknet  (Read 40467 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:59:39 PM

I wonder how many ANC that has been lost through the years.
Crypty for example? Was there coins lost?

Perhaps this coin is more rare then we think
it is too rare and too cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

This post got me curious.  Smiley

Looking at the rick list there is really no doubt. All the coins held by cryptsy have been moved and sold elsewhere. The top address on the rich list only cointains 128,000.00 ANC, 5,16%, and those coins havent moved for 3 years and 40 days.

Top 10 only cointaining 31.75 % is extremly low compared to other coin with this low marketcap. This might be evidence that anoncoin is very well distributed.

Compared with a few other coins, top 1 adress:

Anoncoin - anc - 5.16 %
Megacoin - mec - 29.14 %
shadowcash sdc - 78.08 %
Litecoin - ltc -    3.12 %
Quark - qrk - 17.88 %

anoncoin richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/anc/#!rich
fredericos

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:09:33 PM

Come on guys gather in telegram chat lets create a great community we are obviously some fans here

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

Looking at the rick list there is really no doubt. All the coins held by cryptsy have been moved and sold elsewhere. The top address on the rich list only cointains 128,000.00 ANC, 5,16%, and those coins havent moved for 3 years and 40 days.

Top 10 only cointaining 31.75 % is extremly low compared to other coin with this low marketcap. This might be evidence that anoncoin is very well distributed.

Anoncoin - anc - 5.16 %
Megacoin - mec - 29.14 %
shadowcash sdc - 78.08 %
Quark - qrk - 17.88 %

Top1 was Crypty ?! Smiley

Anc now 2,110,317 max 3,000,000 minus about 200,000 lost on Crypty
Before was 200,000 usd daily trading on btc38 (about 2 months long)
I think anc save invest than ltc Smiley
Need a good community and boom Smiley
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

Anoncoin - anc - 5.16 %
Megacoin - mec - 29.14 %
shadowcash sdc - 78.08 %
Quark - qrk - 17.88 %

Top1 was Crypty ?! Smiley

Anc now 2,110,317 max 3,000,000 minus about 200,000 lost on Crypty

Nothing was lost on cryptsy. Someone sold those coins at btc38. Probably the http://cryptsyreceivership.com/.
fredericos

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:52:00 AM

Anyone seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8W-OT29pKg

fredericos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Even though there is no real development att this point interest is really catching up.
Quite some people mining, and price increasing nicely recently.

Its such a shame nothing is being done, this could be a 10 usd coin pretty quickly

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:06 PM

ANC Mining Pool

eg: cgminer -o stratum+tcp://anc.cryptox.eu:3034 -u  YourANCWalletAddress

Port: 3010, Diff: 8 Port: 3034, Diff: 32 Port: 3258, Diff: 256

Pay out every 30 min.
Pool fee 1.5%

got an old 4x7970 miner. are there any scrypt asics running the hashes making it pointless using gpus?

also, given the conditions of funding & an intusiastic programmer as a team member. can this project move on? thoughts..
fredericos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

The telegram group was a "channel" made it impossible for members to post.
I tried to create a telegram group but ended up creating a slack group instead.

Lets try to gather there by following this link:

https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoinanc/shared_invite/enQtMjU5NDI0MTc4MDMyLWVjNWEwNDRmODBiNTcyZTc3MWE3YjgzODMwNmRiOWNkMjdmOWEwMjc3ODUyNThkNGRjMDRkZWQ3OWM2N2Y5MTg

fredericos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

ANC Mining Pool

eg: cgminer -o stratum+tcp://anc.cryptox.eu:3034 -u  YourANCWalletAddress

Port: 3010, Diff: 8 Port: 3034, Diff: 32 Port: 3258, Diff: 256

Pay out every 30 min.
Pool fee 1.5%

got an old 4x7970 miner. are there any scrypt asics running the hashes making it pointless using gpus?

also, given the conditions of funding & an intusiastic programmer as a team member. can this project move on? thoughts..

I think funding someone to integrate zerocoin and continue development is a good idea if the current developers are not up for it,
even funding them would be OK i guess.

fredericos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

Hi all, sorry about all the different information.

Here is the new telegram group of anoncoin:
https://t.me/joinchat/GlkL4gzIzpbh195w7-3y7g

We are now 3 members, lets create a nice community guys.

Franz McDinglehofmeisterb

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

Saw this old coin jumped a lot today. I bought it for up to 8 dollars so I am still waiting for it to recover. I'm glad k1ll3r is still around, now at devcoin too. What happened to copyleft and all that Scandinavian stuff? Wasn't one of the devs from this coin off to the Philippines, lured by some cia hooker trying to discredit the anon movement?
fredericos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

Here is what happened:

This is a short announcement on behalf of me, Meeh and a couple of friends who would like to work on the AnonCoin project.

TLDR;
Meeh and some other developers have started active development on Anoncoin. A new release expected in December. We have a Slack, talk with us here: https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoin/shared_invite/enQtMjU3Njk3MjE3MjM1LTAwZjU5ZmEzYTc0ZTg3ZDkxMGYyY2NlNWFkZGVmOTg1MGJlNTIzOTIxZDQ1YjI4NjFkM2NkZjU5Zjg1YzQ2OTQ

Intro.
Meeh started the project years ago, I've been around and following crypto for a few years. We've been talking about it for a while, but recently we decided to get together with a few more developers to work on Anoncoin again.

The blockchain is running, people are mining, but there has not been any activity on the git repo since June 19. After the delisting on BTC38 trading volume has been very low.

Community.
We would really like to revive the project and hope to see support from the community. There have been lots of people with valuable contributions over the years. Thanks to everyone, and especially the people who have kept the project alive for the last few years!

We will be active on both slack and IRC2P moving forwards. Hopefully, we can also manage to bring the Anoncoin Reddit back to life, it's a good place for new people to learn about the project. A new website is also being worked on.

All of this is suggestions and ideas. We want to hear from everyone with an interest in Anoncoin what they would like to see. We really want to see this project succeed and believe there is a huge potential, especially at this time with Bitcoin making new ATHs over and over and media is writing about cryptocurrencies constantly.

Goals.
In the coming 2 months, we would like to update the current codebase. We are planning to use the Actor Framework. The actor model has advantages with simpler scalability and concurrency. The goal is to have a new release ready in December.

For 2018 we have big plans that we would like to discuss with the community. We would like a new codebase, possibly based on CryptoNote instead of ZeroCoin. We would also like a more egalitarian PoW mining algorithm.

We will write in more detail about development goals in a roadmap soon, but it would be really good to hear what people think first. Talk with us on Slack here: https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoin/shared_invite/enQtMjU3Njk3MjE3MjM1LTAwZjU5ZmEzYTc0ZTg3ZDkxMGYyY2NlNWFkZGVmOTg1MGJlNTIzOTIxZDQ1YjI4NjFkM2NkZjU5Zjg1YzQ2OTQ

We are also at #anoncoin-dev on IRC2P.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The announcement is correct.

I'm back with some devs.

We will start push code to github in a few days.

/Meeh
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEAREKAB0WIQSn3Actpn9JqZoSiUHhm9x0VGigZQUCWe0TgQAKCRDhm9x0VGig
ZcmIAQCHfNgQ8pdrgMqVGCJn0E2f2F7AitH87u9WcPnQ0RWpGwD/QQLZ1PnpcNM7
h/v9zXjt+vglhmMj7fQV8xMgwtUmIC0=
=saOj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Franz McDinglehofmeisterb

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:58:15 AM

... We want to hear from everyone with an interest in Anoncoin what they would like to see. ...

A lot of anon coins focusing on keeping transactions secret, those coins are really a dime a dozen and boring now.

Focus on politics, freedom of speech, forcing ethics on predatory government's etc.

That is what crypto should be about.

~

As for algorhythm, there will be an abrupt focus on useful algorhythm once the mainstream gets more fully involved. If you can figure out how to make the computer do something beside wasting electricity you will have a steep advantage. Maybe copy gridcoin or primecoin or one of the other useful algos, then throw in some ethical terrorist politics and very high standards regarding open source, free speech, non violence etc that will make the coin attractive to progressive people.

BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE
Jgdhhgftyhfdgyhfdghddtujgfgygfgujgfhhfgiydrujbffhhffhjnfdfhhfghcfhhffgh
END PGP SIGNATURE
meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:48:56 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 10:22:49 PM by mprep

What the hell! Is Meeh himself back? :O :O This is gonna be huge!

I followed Meeh at Twitter, but he seems to have changed his twitter handle or swapped account altogether:
https://twitter.com/I2Pd_PSolutions

Remember I asked if he's going to return to the anoncoin project, but he said he was too busy at the moment (if I recall correctly). This was like two or three years ago...

I better remove my sell orders Cheesy

My account is actually https://twitter.com/mikalv - but we will get a hold on @Anoncoin and such again for official ANC stuff. Smiley

... We want to hear from everyone with an interest in Anoncoin what they would like to see. ...

A lot of anon coins focusing on keeping transactions secret, those coins are really a dime a dozen and boring now.

Focus on politics, freedom of speech, forcing ethics on predatory government's etc.

That is what crypto should be about.

~

As for algorhythm, there will be an abrupt focus on useful algorhythm once the mainstream gets more fully involved. If you can figure out how to make the computer do something beside wasting electricity you will have a steep advantage. Maybe copy gridcoin or primecoin or one of the other useful algos, then throw in some ethical terrorist politics and very high standards regarding open source, free speech, non violence etc that will make the coin attractive to progressive people.

BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE
Jgdhhgftyhfdgyhfdghddtujgfgygfgujgfhhfgiydrujbffhhffhjnfdfhhfghcfhhffgh
END PGP SIGNATURE

Smiley

What the hell! Is Meeh himself back? :O :O This is gonna be huge!

I followed Meeh at Twitter, but he seems to have changed his twitter handle or swapped account altogether:
https://twitter.com/I2Pd_PSolutions

Remember I asked if he's going to return to the anoncoin project, but he said he was too busy at the moment (if I recall correctly). This was like two or three years ago...

I better remove my sell orders Cheesy

My account is actually https://twitter.com/mikalv - but we will get a hold on @Anoncoin and such again for official ANC stuff. Smiley

Ah, it was mikalv. Tried searching for mikal, but could not find you so I assumed a handle change. Might be that I did not even follow you (now doing Smiley ). Can't find our "chat" history at Twitter though...

Nice having you back again, I mean you left the scene around 2014 Smiley

Thanks, had some issues in RL I had to take care of, but they are gone now. Smiley

oyvkva

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

I'll post this here as well, we got a Slack here now:
https://join.slack.com/t/anoncoin/shared_invite/enQtMjU3Njk3MjE3MjM1LTAwZjU5ZmEzYTc0ZTg3ZDkxMGYyY2NlNWFkZGVmOTg1MGJlNTIzOTIxZDQ1YjI4NjFkM2NkZjU5Zjg1YzQ2OTQ

And there is the original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.5080 - I posted there as it has the longest history. Now that Meeh is back he can change and update the first post as needed.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

Hi DEV

I want to buy AnonCoin but before i do, can you confirm that wallet anoncoin-0.9.6.13-win64-setup.exe  is the latest version to install?

Thanks
oyvkva

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:05:36 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:14:25 AM by oyvkva

Hi DEV

I want to buy AnonCoin but before i do, can you confirm that wallet anoncoin-0.9.6.13-win64-setup.exe  is the latest version to install?

Thanks

Yeah that's the latest.

And we will post in this thread moving forwards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.5080
fredericos

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

Cryptoslave. You should come back now!

We are all very active in Slack and work on developing, marketing and creating a great community.
Please join and contribute Smiley

meeh

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Cryptoslave. You should come back now!

We are all very active in Slack and work on developing, marketing and creating a great community.
Please join and contribute Smiley

I got one PM from him after the announce - but he has yet to reply my reply :/ Hopefully he comes with some time Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: