Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares  (Read 74382 times)
AMuppInTime
Donator

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:59:14 PM

I like the new "realtime" button a lot - would it be possible to only account for the security we're viewing instead of ALL the trading going on?
Way too much TAT spam across the list hiding the goods.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:05:51 AM

I like the new "realtime" button a lot - would it be possible to only account for the security we're viewing instead of ALL the trading going on?

I like seeing all the trades across the exchange, an addition of a time stamp would be a nice advancement.

AMuppInTime
Donator

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:37:59 AM

I like seeing all the trades across the exchange, an addition of a time stamp would be a nice advancement.

What I am suggesting doesn't prevent that: you could be on the "markets" section and see all the trades going on.
What I am saying is relevant to the tab you're watching i.e. if I am watching the asks/bids for ASICMINER-PT then I can watch both the stacks and the current trades going on specific to that security.  
romantic1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:21:16 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 04:31:24 AM by romantic1

I had 10 asicminer shares from this Jutarul aution: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148198.msg1581571#msg1581571
My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is 1BeNBrFxYVyMj84rHpchQZf5vk4TZs7Z9S
I want to transfer 5 of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT !
The instructions suggest using email (friedcat and burnside), however I have had no direct correspondence with friedcat over email, so don't know the address. Would PM here on bitcointalk work for the transfer?

PM is fine.

Cheers.

PM'd you and Friedcat about 5 direct shares !
Friedcat confirmed the transfering is done ! Please credit my shares on the exchange by transferring shares from the ASICMINER-PT to my BTCT-CO account.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:44:26 AM

What I am suggesting doesn't prevent that: you could be on the "markets" section and see all the trades going on.
What I am saying is relevant to the tab you're watching i.e. if I am watching the asks/bids for ASICMINER-PT then I can watch both the stacks and the current trades going on specific to that security.  

Oh, I wasn't denying what you were suggesting, and I agree.  The ticker being dynamic is a great idea, was just adding that I do like seeing all trades.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:46:39 AM

Oh, I wasn't denying what you were suggesting, and I agree.  The ticker being dynamic is a great idea, was just adding that I do like seeing all trades.

It's definitely a good idea.  I'll see if I can figure out a lightweight way to do it.  Having 'em all in there is easier to cache and keep db queries minimal than if I do each individually.

Friedcat confirmed the transfering is done ! Please credit my shares on the exchange by transferring shares from the ASICMINER-PT to my BTCT-CO account.

There have been two or three where Friedcat replied to the original sender, but forgot to CC me.  I have as of just now processed all confirmed (via direct contact from Friedcat) transfers.  If you have not received your shares, but have received confirmation from Friedcat, please PM him and politely request he CC me a copy.

Cheers.
romantic1

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 08:45:14 AM

There have been two or three where Friedcat replied to the original sender, but forgot to CC me.  I have as of just now processed all confirmed (via direct contact from Friedcat) transfers.  If you have not received your shares, but have received confirmation from Friedcat, please PM him and politely request he CC me a copy.

Cheers.

He replied to me but he forgot to CC you ! I PM'd him to request he CC you a copy ! I have waited 4 days for his confirmation then he forgot to CC you ! I really don't want to wait another 4 days !
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:59:47 AM

He replied to me but he forgot to CC you ! I PM'd him to request he CC you a copy ! I have waited 4 days for his confirmation then he forgot to CC you ! I really don't want to wait another 4 days !
Please take no offence, but if you didn't want to wait, why did you buy direct shares?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:20:46 PM

It's definitely a good idea.  I'll see if I can figure out a lightweight way to do it.  Having 'em all in there is easier to cache and keep db queries minimal than if I do each individually.

Cheers.

Side note, not sure if it has been realized, but the Android App for BTCT doesn't work anymore.  I used to check that thing 100 times a day at work and I miss it!

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:23:07 PM

Side note, not sure if it has been realized, but the Android App for BTCT doesn't work anymore.  I used to check that thing 100 times a day at work and I miss it!
Yes, we talked about that like 1 or 2 weeks ago, I guess it's unmantained (it was unofficial).

Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:24:42 PM

Yes, we talked about that like 1 or 2 weeks ago, I guess it's unmantained (it was unofficial).

Sorry I missed that discussion, been traveling a lot lately.

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:27:26 PM

Sorry I missed that discussion, been traveling a lot lately.
np, it was just a couple of posts...

davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:55:34 PM

Has anyone requested a share transfer to btct this week?  I sent a request on the 29th and haven't heard anything back yet. 

Thanks,
Dave
supert

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:51:24 PM

Has anyone requested a share transfer to btct this week?  I sent a request on the 29th and haven't heard anything back yet. 

Thanks,
Dave

Yes. It took a couple of days.
romantic1

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:28:21 AM

Cheers.

Friedcat sent you a copy ! But I haven't received my shares ! My account in BTCT-CO is romantic1. Please check Asap.
Thanks !
Romantic1
Ps: I want to transfer shares to BTCT-CO.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:57:21 AM

Cheers.

Friedcat sent you a copy ! But I haven't received my shares ! My account in BTCT-CO is romantic1. Please check Asap.
Thanks !
Romantic1
Ps: I want to transfer shares to BTCT-CO.

You should have 'em now.  Wink

Cheers.
AMuppInTime
Donator

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:14:55 AM

a stack buffer per security limited to 20 entries / each new db entry, adds to relevant buffer?
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:44:22 PM

what's the story on this morning's sell off? anyone?
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:56:06 PM

i dont know but similar selloff of tat.asicminer asset on bitfunder and havelock...

i suspect that asicminer is being devalued on purpose.. but what do i know?  Wink
AMuppInTime
Donator

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 08:20:55 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 11:51:41 PM by pierrejo

i dont know but similar selloff of tat.asicminer asset on bitfunder and havelock...

i suspect that asicminer is being devalued on purpose.. but what do i know?  Wink

my guess: TAT posted a reply from friedcat that hints at statements coming later (financials on July 23rd) - and says that Rockxie's statements (which mentioned July 10 for blades) had dates that were unofficial.
For speculation, you might want to ask in the speculation thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235763.0. This thread is about BTC-TC.
Apologies - I was wrong as pointed out by knybe, this is indeed a right thread to speculate (multiple places?)
OFFICIAL UPDATE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: