Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares  (Read 74373 times)
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 05:06:50 AM

How often is the list of shareholders sent/backed-up to friedcat?

Twice a day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flames66257

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:19:05 AM

Following the announced close of BTC-TC, should we be requesting a move of our asicminer-PT shares into direct shares or should we wait as it will be done anyway?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:28:08 AM

Following the announced close of BTC-TC, should we be requesting a move of our asicminer-PT shares into direct shares or should we wait as it will be done anyway?
+1

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
jeffshed

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:05:03 PM

he won't announce that until he's done buying up cheap AM shares with the BTC he's been swindling. burnside officially sucks at managing things.
ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:06:48 PM

+2
GuiltySpark343

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:30:11 PM

x100

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Ƀ:17wbDetEw2aESM5oWXbm5ih9NSdDruyWNT
hak8or

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:43:03 PM

As others, +1

Do we have to do anything or will it be done for us? Will they be automatically transferred to bitfunder? Actually, can we ask that the shares be automatically transferred over to bitfunder instead of to a direct and have to then ask for a conversion to shares on the bitfunder exchange?
Carnth

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:22:50 PM

As others, +1

Do we have to do anything or will it be done for us? Will they be automatically transferred to bitfunder? Actually, can we ask that the shares be automatically transferred over to bitfunder instead of to a direct and have to then ask for a conversion to shares on the bitfunder exchange?

I can not speak for Bursnide, but here's what I know:

Burnside operates the pass-through on btct.co. DeadTerra operates the pass-through on Bitfunder.
Right off that bat, moving shares from btct.co to Bitfunder are going to be a little complicated.

The best thing you can do is hold on and wait for further instructions from burnside.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:25:13 PM

As others, +1

I can not speak for Bursnide, but here's what I know:

Burnside operates the pass-through on btct.co. DeadTerra operates the pass-through on Bitfunder.
Right off that bat, moving shares from btct.co to Bitfunder are going to be a little complicated.

The best thing you can do is hold on and wait for further instructions from burnside.

Ukyo runs G.ASICMINER, not DeadTerra.

I run AM1 on HavelockInvestments.com, which is also equivalent.
keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:28:33 PM

IMHO, Friedcat needs to jump in here for the sake of his shareholders and work with Burnside to:

- Offer an option to do to direct shares (the shareholder info is already being provided to him as per Burnside)
- Burnside to offer moving the PT shares to either of the exchanges (or atleast one of them)

I feel a lot of people will pick the direct shares route, especially given the circumstances in which the exchange is being closed. You never know what will happen to other ones. The direct shares by AM is the best thing as they can be always converted to PT shares for trading... but once direct, it gives a peace of mind. (The tanking share price isn't helping, but I suspect that's just panic settling in and lack of communication from friedcat)

d3adh3ad

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:34:03 PM

It seems that if the shares are somehow moved to Bitfunder unless you have > 250 you will be unable to transfer them into direct shares so in Bitfunder they would have to stay (unless you sell them). If they become direct shares owners would then have the option of transferring them to bitfunder through the normal method or leaving them in direct or even auctioning them on the forum. It seems that Burnside converting them to direct shares is the simplest, cleanest method and provides the greatest flexibility for his users. I am sure Burnside is taking all of this into account.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:39:05 PM

IMHO, Friedcat needs to jump in here for the sake of his shareholders and work with Burnside to:

- Offer an option to do to direct shares (the shareholder info is already being provided to him as per Burnside)
- Burnside to offer moving the PT shares to either of the exchanges (or atleast one of them)

I feel a lot of people will pick the direct shares route, especially given the circumstances in which the exchange is being closed. You never know what will happen to other ones. The direct shares by AM is the best thing as they can be always converted to PT shares for trading... but once direct, it gives a peace of mind. (The tanking share price isn't helping, but I suspect that's just panic settling in and lack of communication from friedcat)

This will be addressed soon.
keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:40:09 PM

Thanks, I've seen replies from you and Burnside around this matter and consider having AM PT shares better than any of the other securities here. This has the best chance of getting recovered from this mess than others (e.g. Labcoin)

This will be addressed soon.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 12:57:03 AM

Hi all, please do not transfer me any more shares on the exchange.  I am worried I might not get all the transfers in prior to dividends on Wednesday, which ultimately creates a lot of extra work paying dividends manually and will likely cause dividend delays.

Trading stops October 7th.  I think it makes sense to turn over to Friedcat a list of all of the AM shares along with their email addresses and their BTC addresses on October 10th, following the divs of October 9th.  This way Friedcat will have a week to transition them into his system before the divs the following week.

Anyone else in a hurry to get them out, please transfer them to me AFTER the dividends have processed this week so that we have a week to get things in order.

Thanks!
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:47:57 AM

Assuming I'm in no hurry and would like direct shares per your plan, do I need to transfer my shares to you at any point or will you simply execute this plan for any remaining shares after the cutoff date?
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:09:49 AM

Assuming I'm in no hurry and would like direct shares per your plan, do I need to transfer my shares to you at any point or will you simply execute this plan for any remaining shares after the cutoff date?

We would simply execute this plan for any remaining shares as of Oct 10.
hak8or

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:01:13 AM

So, to be clear. People who hold the AsicMiner pass through managed by you, burnside, do not need to do anything. Our shares will automatically be converted to direct shares on October 10th, after which are free to convert them to AsicMiner shares on bitfunder?
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:11:26 AM

You are also welcome to push your ASICMINER-PT shares to my account, TATInvestments, where I can convert them to AM1 shares on Havelock.
See https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1 for full details and instructions.

There are no management fees on dividends for AM1 and Havelock has low trade fees as well.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL AFTER THIS WEEK'S DIVIDENDS. ALSO DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO EXPORT TO DIRECT SHARES FASTER (IT WILL NOT BE FASTER).
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:09:55 AM

i need help.

i have some shares both with ASICMINER-PT and ACTIVEMINING, but i need help with transfering it all, so if some can PM me a noob friendly guide on hwo and where to transfer the shares i would be werry happy.
KCBitcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:17:52 AM

So, to be clear. People who hold the AsicMiner pass through managed by you, burnside, do not need to do anything. Our shares will automatically be converted to direct shares on October 10th, after which are free to convert them to AsicMiner shares on bitfunder?
I also have the same question. Please address this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: