Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares  (Read 74376 times)
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:01:14 PM

how to transfer asicminer-pt on btct to g.asicminer-pt on bitfunder?

Not possible at the moment.
guruguru

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 09:20:10 PM

BTCT.CO is closed in this moment. I have in some BTC, could I retake them?, I didn't know that the market would stopped today.

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC en https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372499.0
124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9
Imagen QR aqui:   https://blockchain.info/es/qr?data=124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9&size=200
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 09:22:16 PM

BTCT.CO is closed in this moment. I have in some BTC, could I retake them?, I didn't know that the market would stopped today.

Trading has stopped but site will be back up and you can transfer your btc out, until the 30th.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
guruguru

Activity: 296

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 09:38:13 PM

Trading has stopped but site will be back up and you can transfer your btc out, until the 30th.

Thanks!

Naranjas y mandarinas por BTC en https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372499.0
124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9
Imagen QR aqui:   https://blockchain.info/es/qr?data=124bC5LkxPjvSAo3egbw9FAHsa2u8nSpP9&size=200
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:31:02 AM

Thanks!

All of this is wrong. Burnside forgot to renew the domain. It is up for trading for another 24 hours and then will halt permanently.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:06:17 AM

Hi all,

Friedcat has been sent a CSV of all owners of ASICMINER-PT that have filled in their BTC address at https://btct.co/account?tab=tab2

If you have not already, please make sure you plug in your btc address on the account page so we can get your shares transferred to Friedcat in the next week's batch.

Cheers.
supert

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:03:12 AM

Hi all,

Friedcat has been sent a CSV of all owners of ASICMINER-PT that have filled in their BTC address at https://btct.co/account?tab=tab2

If you have not already, please make sure you plug in your btc address on the account page so we can get your shares transferred to Friedcat in the next week's batch.

Cheers.

Hi Burnside

does this include shares that were mid-transfer but have not yet been completed? Or is it just the purely automatic list?
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:47:49 PM

Hi Burnside

does this include shares that were mid-transfer but have not yet been completed? Or is it just the purely automatic list?

This list includes anyone who has not transferred to TAT Investments.

If you transferred your shares to TAT, then you need to ask ThickAsThieves.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:49:52 PM

Hi Burnside

All shares but exactly ONE AM-PT share have been transferred already. The one share was pushed to me, but I never received email details or follow-up from the person...
supert

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:19:42 PM

Hi Burnside

To clarify, I was not transferring to TAT, but had requested transfer to direct share via friedcat.

Burnside is paying the divs to my btct account currently.

Kind of an odd situation; I'll see what happens next wednesday.
Carnth

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:41:26 PM

To clarify, I was not transferring to TAT, but had requested transfer to direct share via friedcat.

This was the default plan to begin with.
Everyone holding ASICMINER-PT shares is going to be transferred to direct shares. You didn't have to make a request.

Until you get your direct shares, I'm sure burnside is doing everything he can to make sure you get your proper dividends.
hak8or

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:03:24 PM

When will we know, or how will we know, if our AsicMiner shares from BTCT (ASICMINER-PT) have been converted to a direct share?
keeron

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:17:25 PM

When will we know, or how will we know, if our AsicMiner shares from BTCT (ASICMINER-PT) have been converted to a direct share?

Wait for next weeks divs? (will be sent to the public btc address in your btct profile)
supert

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:07:21 AM

Everyone holding ASICMINER-PT shares is going to be transferred to direct shares. You didn't have to make a request.

Until you get your direct shares, I'm sure burnside is doing everything he can to make sure you get your proper dividends.

No, my situation differs from the default plan because I had initiated a direct transfer by transferring internally on btct to burnside-asicminer and sending him a pm a couple of weeks ago. So technically I have no shares and am just owed them by burnside.

With the closure of btct and the downtime of the forums I guess he just hasn't had time.
Caesium

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:30:57 PM

Received dividends to my BTC-TC public address, so I guess the direct share transfer is done. Thanks for the seamless work on this front burnside and friedcat Smiley

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:55:50 AM

No, my situation differs from the default plan because I had initiated a direct transfer by transferring internally on btct to burnside-asicminer and sending him a pm a couple of weeks ago. So technically I have no shares and am just owed them by burnside.

With the closure of btct and the downtime of the forums I guess he just hasn't had time.

For all of the manually requested transfers that were made up to around Sep 30th I included those in the Oct 10 batch 1 that I sent to Friedcat.

I see now that there are a couple of transfers that people made even after I asked them not to, so I'll have to manually transfer divs on those and include them in batch 2.

Cheers.
penta

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:53:56 AM

or they also linked to btct registered email? or just to do the btc address?
also what is friedcats email for us that want to move them into another exchange?

supert

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:28:27 AM

For all of the manually requested transfers that were made up to around Sep 30th I included those in the Oct 10 batch 1 that I sent to Friedcat.

I see now that there are a couple of transfers that people made even after I asked them not to, so I'll have to manually transfer divs on those and include them in batch 2.

Cheers.

I got my divs direct from friedcat so I guess you have already done it. Thanks burnside, overall you have handled a sticky situation well.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 05:50:30 AM

2nd batch of transfers has been sent to Friedcat.

Cheers.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:33:15 AM

I sent you a ticket through btct, private messages and still nothing. I still waiting for that transfer.
Thanks.

2013-10-17 09:08:18   ASICMINER-PT   transfer-out (BurnsideAsicminer)

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: