Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your money aim? At which point you would go in "retire"?  (Read 6063 times)
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:44:06 AM

Im young, despite how much money I have I find no need to retire. I would probably start a business though to occupy my time if I had 2 million in bitcoin. Maybe a card/hobby shop where people can hang out and have fun.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:15:00 PM

I dont think i would have "retire" as an option.
I think it will be a part of my life that i cant live without.
about my money aim not sure. i am just gathering btc for now and i will see where i will stop
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

How many bitcoins you would must have that you can go to retire?

What would be your point, that you would say i go and quite my real life job and i dont trade anymore?
My money aim? None. I'll try to get as most as I can with the best of my abilities. I'll only retire when I see that my kids are able to support themselves and support me fairly. That is the time when I will be able to say that all my hardwork has really paid off.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:07:08 PM

I would retire from working when I have to, which is the time when I will earn my money from the all investments I made. That's why I would like to find some way to invest my money so I don't have to work anymore in the future.

faucet used to be profitable
quake313

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:10:22 PM

What would be your point, that you would say i go and quite my real life job and i dont trade anymore?

I have enough Bitcoins now. What I need is the value of said BTC to increase to the equivalent of 1 million dollars in fiat (2016 value)  Wink
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:49:37 PM

have you ever seen a person who have announced that he is retired from accepting money. I think retirement from the job is possible but retirement from the money is not possible. you can see that some people when retired from a job start a business. some people join an insurance company and get bema to secure the future. some people deposit their money in banks and get interest on that after retirement therefore I will like to say that a person cannot stop or go in retirement from money. so hoe can I ?
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:12:50 PM

maybe i need more 100BTC for now to go to retire from jobs,enjoy life with good amount of money. my point is small bussines with passive income,i'm not interest with online investment,its too much risk.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:42:50 PM

Retirement is a very big decision.
If you have enough bitcoins, that swapping them for fiat and investing them in risk free bonds would give you income which is greater than your current income, you can think of retiring.
i doubt that switching all your bitcoins to an ordinary fiat would be such a great decision, i think that it would be much better to hold all your bitcoins in order to gain more

i think my money aim would be a billion dollars, i have a lot of life goals that i would then be able to complete when retired with all those money, that would be great

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:48:24 PM

to me retirement don't mean going fishing and waiting to die, it means quitting the treadmill and doing what you really wanna do. maybe you'll end up making more money too but i'd want the pressure to be totally off.

for that to happen i'd want something like $3-4 million in current buying power. as long as i lived normally and invested it right that would last me fine.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

I think a hard but realistic goal is trying to reach the 21 BTC milestone. Once I have 21 BTC I will finally feel relaxed thinking I am in a good position for long term holding. In fact I will not enjoy spending BTC until I reach 21.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:09:40 AM

I think a hard but realistic goal is trying to reach the 21 BTC milestone. Once I have 21 BTC I will finally feel relaxed thinking I am in a good position for long term holding. In fact I will not enjoy spending BTC until I reach 21.

My long term goal is to accumulate 100 bitcoin. I will buy when the price is low and use it when the price is high.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:16:25 AM

I already have plan about it.
As soon as I earn enough that I can pay off my loan in the bank I will retire and start enjoying my life, and probably start trip around the world Smiley
When this will happen?
I hope soon but realistically not before Bitcoin becomes mainstream and its value increase a lot.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:40:18 AM

If I have a 10k btc today and I will sell half of it and invest and hoard the other half then I will say I can retire from my work. I will not trade but invest on cloudmining so I can have monthly earnings. Hoarding is also good so that if the price soar up again I well sell it all and never do bitcoins again. With that amount I will be a millionaire and do some real life business like fastfoods and other services.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:42:30 AM

We need to get a really very big amount of money to think about retire , hence it's not available easily for everyone, so we should keep working hardly.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:43:51 AM

Thats a funny question..In todays date if I retire, then a million usd would be fine. But if I retire after 20 years or so, then a million dollar will not suffice. That all depends on the economy of that time. The inflation will be so high that even a million dollar will not be enough for me.

So I will try to save around a three million usd for my retirement so that I can live a lavish life even better than today,.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:33:24 AM

Thats a funny question..In todays date if I retire, then a million usd would be fine. But if I retire after 20 years or so, then a million dollar will not suffice. That all depends on the economy of that time. The inflation will be so high that even a million dollar will not be enough for me.

So I will try to save around a three million usd for my retirement so that I can live a lavish life even better than today,.

Retiring from job is great but I think I would never retire in Bitcoin.  It actually is my hobby now.  I aim to accumulate as many Bitcoin as I can ( starting from 0) without even spending a single cash to buy it, except of course to pay bills for my gadget maintenance and operation.  About Job retirement, I prefer to have at least a decent amount to startup a business which will be accepting BTC.  From that ten  thousands of usd is enough I think.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:41:11 AM

Can't predict exactly how many bitcoins but the value of them should be one or two million dollars, life is long and we don't know how much will be lived but few million dollar should normally work, even though we should invest again these to be up to date, bitcoin can be worthless.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:46:33 AM

When it comes to bitcoin,the more is better.But if I have to call it a day at some point, I would prefer to have atleast 1000 coins.Sounds greedy? yes I am Wink

vdotcash

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:50:43 AM

Retirement is actually a new concept invented in the last century. I do not want to retire as I would be bored death. Wink
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:59:01 AM

If I have a 1 million btc and I can successfully sell them all and deposit my cash in the bank without the anti money laundering association tailing my transaction, if that would be possible then I would retire from my job and stop from engaging in bitcoin. But given my present status earning only 0.04 btc weekly it is impossible for me to give up bitcoins and design from job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: