Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INTEREST CHECK] - Autographs for the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins  (Read 9220 times)
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:16:27 AM

That made us chuckle ^  Cheesy

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:48:42 AM

The collection looks great! Smiley And for future reference, the "Chris" + smiley face autograph is from The Bitcoin Penny Co. Wink

Regards,
Chris

EDIT: Maybe someone who recognizes all the signatures can edit the photo to add labels, as in this quick example. That would surely help me to know which stickers go on which pages. Just a thought.

It's pretty impressive that out of all of these signatures, I have the shitiest handwriting of them all.

I mean no offense by this, but the fact that I can't decipher which label is yours may in fact support your thesis.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:22:13 AM

Update: printed books have now been shipped to minerjones, who will be handling distribution.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:45:07 AM

Update: printed books have now been shipped to minerjones, who will be handling distribution.

Great news.  I can move forward with the sales of the label sets very soon then.

Edit: First post with Legendary rank.   Grin

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:36:40 PM

Do they include the hardcovers sold via Black Friday offer?
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 04:44:24 PM

Those are shipping direct from the press. They should be received by the 24th or earlier.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

-snip-
First post with Legendary rank.   Grin

Congrats on your Rank Promotion Cheesy

-snip-

-snip-

How did i miss these  Shocked

So just to be clear , the Premium autographed book will have all these along with Certificate right? I mean everything in the picture?

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

-snip-
First post with Legendary rank.   Grin

How did i miss these  Shocked

So just to be clear , the Premium autographed book will have all these along with Certificate right? I mean everything in the picture?

Thank you for the kudos.

The 20 Auto Editions will have everything in the picture, except for the black leather case, as its isn't needed once the labels are stickered in.  Yes, the Certificate is included.  

After this picture was taken, BitcoinPenny sent me his brand new holos, so those have been added.  Thank you for those.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:32:44 PM

-snip-

Thank you for the kudos.

The 20 Auto Editions will have everything in the picture, except for the black leather case, as its isn't needed once the labels are stickered in.  Yes, the Certificate is included.  

After this picture was taken, BitcoinPenny sent me his brand new holos, so those have been added.  Thank you for those.

Great! so all the holos and signs will be pasted in their respective pages right?
Can't wait to see them  Grin

Also just to get things right! The Books will have 31-50 but it says 18-30 for coin makers,but aren't there like 30 or so makers in above pic as per Autographs?

PS - i would love that Leather Case if possible Cheesy
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:44:04 PM

-snip-

Thank you for the kudos.

After this picture was taken, BitcoinPenny sent me his brand new holos, so those have been added.  Thank you for those.

Great! so all the holos and signs will be pasted in their respective pages right?
Can't wait to see them  Grin

Also just to get things right! The Books will have 31-50 but it says 18-30 for coin makers,but aren't there like 30 or so makers in above pic as per Autographs?

Yes, holos and signatures will be pasted in their respective pages by minerjones.

The COA numbering is roughly:
#1-17 loose sets for retail sales once I accept orders in a few days

#18-30 for certain coin makers who I offered a free set when this began as a thank you for signing.  I'm not giving free sets to every maker, as I had a limit to the first early ones.  I sent those makers a PM a couple weeks back, and a followup if I didnt hear back.

#31-50 for the AE.  I suggested to minerjones that the #31 COA is matched to the #1 AE, and so on.

I only purchased about 17 Leather Cases to offer those getting a loose set that arent being stickered in as a means to transport them.  If I have leftovers, I'll offer them at a later date to cover my costs.  But I need to give first dibs to the retail loose set sales first.  The  leather cases wont serve any purpose if the labels / holos are stickered in.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:50:46 PM

-snip-

Thank you for the kudos.

After this picture was taken, BitcoinPenny sent me his brand new holos, so those have been added.  Thank you for those.

Yes, holos and signatures will be pasted in their respective pages by minerjones.

#18-30 for certain coin makers who I offered a free set when this began as a thank you for signing.  I'm not giving free sets to every maker, as I had a limit to the first early ones.  I sent those makers a PM a couple weeks back, and a followup if I didnt hear back.

#31-50 for the AE.  I suggested to minerjones that the #31 COA is matched to the #1 AE, and so on.

I only purchased about 17 Leather Cases to offer those getting a loose set that arent being stickered in as a means to transport them.  If I have leftovers, I'll offer them at a later date to cover my costs.  But I need to give first dibs to the retail loose set sales first.  The  leather cases wont serve any purpose if the labels / holos are stickered in.

That's awesome to be Minerjones.. Have fun Pasting them *yay*

That sounds good! look forward to loose sets(not surely but maybe after i see them in Book and find them amazing?)

Good luck
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:46:22 PM

My pleasure, bithalo. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:25:01 AM

for the bithalo, if i would wish to send you a new holographic sticker in bitcoin paper wallet, would that be added to the encyclopedia? or what is the method to do so? Huh

this is a question.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905

The one true king.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:16:35 AM

I cant wait to see how the actual pages will look  Tongue

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:22:19 AM

-snip-

Thank you for the kudos.

Why are we not numbering the holo/sig sets to match the original destination?

Meaning the first 20 go to the AE books to match edition numbers, then to the makers, then to the stand-alone sets?
bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:54:19 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 05:21:56 PM by bithalo

Why are we not numbering the holo/sig sets to match the original destination?

Meaning the first 20 go to the AE books to match edition numbers, then to the makers, then to the stand-alone sets?

Because the autographs were my own project, that I spent the time, effort. and expense on aside from the coin makers that helped out as well.  I wanted to keep the lower numbers to auction or resell as loose sets to recoup, in addition to the free ones I'm giving out.  Keep in mind that someone may wish to buy a loose retail or makers free set from #1-30 and add them to their signature or regular softcover.  The lower numbers may work in some of those cases.    I want these labels to appeal to both new buyers of the hardcover while not alienating previous buyers of the softcover.

If I recall, I believe I created this project of labels before the hardcover was thought of.  I'm not sure about this.  I initially purchased the sizes of the labels to be used to fit in the softcovers.   The hardcover ending up adding more space to those margins.

I do acknowledge that it would be nicer to the buyer to have the COA match the book number.  But the CoA really pertains to the signatures only.

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:33:35 PM

for the bithalo, if i would wish to send you a new holographic sticker in bitcoin paper wallet, would that be added to the encyclopedia? or what is the method to do so? Huh

this is a question.

Send me a PM. I may be able to include them if you were able to ship them quickly to both me and to minerjones as he has 25 of the 50 sets.  20 are for the Autograph Edition and 5 more are for the maker free sets or retail sets if someone purchases a hardcover, so the sets can be sent with a book. 

tweetious

Activity: 1943
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:58:39 PM

Those are shipping direct from the press. They should be received by the 24th or earlier.

Do the "press" sends a confirmation shipping e-mail when they post the books? Are those being sent by registered mail (with a tracking number) or unregistered ? Still waiting for mine to arrive (shipping from UK) and haven't received any confirmation e-mail yet (just the PayPal receipt when paid)
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 01:23:32 PM

Do the "press" sends a confirmation shipping e-mail when they post the books? Are those being sent by registered mail (with a tracking number) or unregistered ? Still waiting for mine to arrive (shipping from UK) and haven't received any confirmation e-mail yet (just the PayPal receipt when paid)

Sent you a PM

bithalo (OP)
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Please direct any questions regarding the books and shipping of them to Elianite.  I can answer questions regarding the signatures and holos within them or the upcoming loose sets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: