Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful Trade?  (Read 15539 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

To be successful in trading better to study and experience losing first before you can learn how to trade and learn new strategy in trading.. honestly you can lowering the risk in trading and you can make a huge profit fast.. i am not successful in trading but this is my way.. buy low and selling high the same as other methods.. but you need a strategy to promote it or to lowering the risk.. of one of the altcoin you bought..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:23:12 PM

I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
Trading bitcoin on localbitcoin will be success if you find no one selling coin in your region or when there are lots of new money coming to bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinbee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:47:55 AM

As trading i must suggest to focus on a good trading sites which it was fluctuating by the means of many players on that site .generallyto make a successful trade you must have a minimum or big amount bought in a small price  then it will be sold high price afterwards.

Been looking forward to buy btc's on downhill stage or if it is really going uphill then I still will be buying much for the hoard.  The question is that, how will we base the fluctuating flow of bitcoin. 

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:43:51 PM

I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
Trading bitcoin on localbitcoin will be success if you find no one selling coin in your region or when there are lots of new money coming to bitcoin.

currently following that strategy in trading.  I also wanted now to expand my reach to be able to go globally that is why I am trying to check for reliable and legitimate ones to be trading partners.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:51:30 AM

To be successful in trading better to study and experience losing first before you can learn how to trade and learn new strategy in trading.. honestly you can lowering the risk in trading and you can make a huge profit fast.. i am not successful in trading but this is my way.. buy low and selling high the same as other methods.. but you need a strategy to promote it or to lowering the risk.. of one of the altcoin you bought..

It is a nice strategy and I am on the process of practicing it to make trades more simple and faster to be doing with in the days to come.  Safe trading for me is more than the priority that I have in the first place so I keep myself wide aware of anything suspicious and doubtful.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:12:29 AM

Localbitcoins is extremely easy to use. There is literally no risk since there's a escrow system enabled automatically every time you make a trade, and the admins on the sites are generally supportive if you have to open a dispute.

Another good site to do P2P trades is paxful. They are a similar site to Localbitcoins, but the release times are generally faster.
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Localbitcoins is extremely easy to use. There is literally no risk since there's a escrow system enabled automatically every time you make a trade, and the admins on the sites are generally supportive if you have to open a dispute.

Another good site to do P2P trades is paxful. They are a similar site to Localbitcoins, but the release times are generally faster.

I once red a p2p post i.malso interested with that and I'm looking forward in familiarizing its mechanics.

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:43:06 PM

It is a nice strategy and I am on the process of practicing it to make trades more simple and faster to be doing with in the days to come.  Safe trading for me is more than the priority that I have in the first place so I keep myself wide aware of anything suspicious and doubtful.
okey but loosing bitcion is not important. we can start from gaining and can take a prfitable start. just need a full attention and concentration.
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:38:05 AM

okey but loosing bitcion is not important. we can start from gaining and can take a prfitable start. just need a full attention and concentration.

I agree with that keeping an eye on your investment is mainly keeping it moving positively gaining.

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:18:24 PM

it is very, very easy to do successful trade, as successful trade needs profit only, so you should find a good, trustful exchange site with low fees and when bitcoins price is cheap, buy them

and once you have bitcoins in your wallet, you have to wait for price rises, and when price will be larger than what you bought you should sell bitcoins and you will get profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:07:51 PM

That is very easy buy active altcoin with lower price then sell it with higher price you need is to monitor the trend of altcoin you buy. Do not focus on 1 altcoin just keep your eyes in other to earn profit fast.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:41:34 PM

it is very, very easy to do successful trade, as successful trade needs profit only, so you should find a good, trustful exchange site with low fees and when bitcoins price is cheap, buy them

and once you have bitcoins in your wallet, you have to wait for price rises, and when price will be larger than what you bought you should sell bitcoins and you will get profit
This is a common method and safe trading but if you apply it in other altcoin it won' work not all are can be successful in trading.. maybe you can only successful in trading with bitcoin but how about the altcoin.. honestly altcoin is the fastest way to earn a profit. than waiting for price increase for bitcoin.. altcoin has a fast movement you can make a fast profit but it needs a lots of research and watching the flow of trading..
You will be successful if you are not lazy to watch the market and searching about the altcoin..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
bjhay29

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

you must expand your holdings by using your profits to produce more profits… because, if you don’t have the right “stock” at the right prices, then clearly, you will never profit
rachana031

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:15:53 AM

Buy When Bitcoin Halving Then Sell After 1 Week After Bitcoin Halving
I Reccomend CREVA,DOGE,LTC,RBIES&ETH
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:56:06 AM

Nowadays buy more and more bitcoin, no matter what is the price and then sell after a few months , so it will be a more successful trade ever you made in your life.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:38:15 PM

To make successful trade and earn the right profit one needs to be in close observation over the variation or fluctuations happening with the price in accordance to the circulation.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:55:44 PM

Nowadays buy more and more bitcoin, no matter what is the price and then sell after a few months , so it will be a more successful trade ever you made in your life.
I think for now its not the best to buy bitcoins the price today is high $700 value each bitcoin and i think better to find other way to get some bitcoins..
Or trading is the best but it needs a lot of study to sure that you can make a profit..
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:15:57 PM

a lot of things to be successful in trading. but the most important point is to maintain your patience. do not panic and haste in buying or selling the coin you have. the statistics read and take action according to your heart right. it would be very helpful.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:22:50 AM

a lot of things to be successful in trading. but the most important point is to maintain your patience. do not panic and haste in buying or selling the coin you have. the statistics read and take action according to your heart right. it would be very helpful.

Thanks bro, it is a kind of refreshing my thoughts always to have some one reminding me to what to do best at the moment.  And that's just great.

pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

I would define a successful trade as "You and the other person got what both of you wanted".

Therefore, just satisfy the other trader's requirements. They should also satisfy yours. If both of you are satisfied, you should consider it successful.

The term successful is a really broad term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: