Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful Trade?  (Read 15539 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:35:55 PM

My strategy is to buy bitcoin in a low price as much as i can and sell them at a very high price. When u get use to it u can earn lots of money if u have a Skrill, Nettler, Webmoney or a visa account with USD in it i can recommend u IQ option i use that website/app to trade. It is very simple u can search online to get more information about IQ option.

This is global etiquette in trading buddy. Some people use to hold the bitcoins from the part of earning bitcoins and some time after the price rises they use to utilize the time and they use to make a profit.
Yes due to the basic designing characteristics of bitcoin to have huge price levels in future, technical analysis part of bitcoin trading has become so easier for most of the traders. They may not to worry about any unexpected sudden fluctuations. Simply holding will solve that problems.

Buying and saving bitcoins certainly will get a successful trading experience for any trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:01:02 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 07:28:30 PM by Monnt

My strategy is to buy bitcoin in a low price as much as i can and sell them at a very high price. When u get use to it u can earn lots of money if u have a Skrill, Nettler, Webmoney or a visa account with USD in it i can recommend u IQ option i use that website/app to trade. It is very simple u can search online to get more information about IQ option.
Pretty common yet very profitable method.
But I guess the sort of trading OP is talking is like selling bitcoins at higher price to those who need them and buying bitcoins for cheap from those who want to buy it. Its quite a awesome business since it does not require much capital til you have both type of customers : buyers and sellers.
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:24:27 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 07:23:21 PM by kickback

Dont get greedy.Make an entry /exit point and stick to it.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:14:33 AM

if you are expert or skillful then you can be a good and successful trader and i am very skillful trader and earning a huge profit from trading and sometime i think that trading is depend on your luck.
i agree with you that if someone skillful and expert in trading and have a good knowledge about trading then surely who is a successful trader and these trader will be never face to lost in trading and they get a big profit from trading.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:49:17 AM

Many points are here to make a successful trade, First you should have ability to do trading. I am talking about skills, if you have skills to know everything very quickly than definitely trading is easy for you. In bitcoin wise, always buy bitcoin in a low price, otherwise bitcoin can't give you profit. Secondly in altcoin trading, many other crypto currencies are here, only buy that coin, which you know that in coming time, it give you double price.   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

Many points are here to make a successful trade, First you should have ability to do trading. I am talking about skills, if you have skills to know everything very quickly than definitely trading is easy for you. In bitcoin wise, always buy bitcoin in a low price, otherwise bitcoin can't give you profit. Secondly in altcoin trading, many other crypto currencies are here, only buy that coin, which you know that in coming time, it give you double price.   
Yes that is right, Learn some skills in trading in order to succeed not only on how lucky your are but also how smart you are in doing trading. If you have enough knowledge then it would be easier for you to take the challenge of the market everyday.

Price of the bitcoin doesn't matter if you are a trader because you trade bitcoin and you know how to grow your bitcoin. Even though we say that you buy bitcoin on 850$ price and we all know that price is very high for an average user BUT you are trader and you already know how to manage risk so you will still gain profit.

In altcoin trading always do research first before deciding to buy the coins that you seem interesting. Don't fall for their good words on their threads and just do your own research and make a conclusion if they suit to your standards on not.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:16:06 AM

yes skill and experience are the two important factors for becoming a good trader, although your luck also important for your success in trading but experience and skill in trading can increase the chance for becoming a good trader.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:40:33 AM

yes skill and experience are the two important factors for becoming a good trader, although your luck also important for your success in trading but experience and skill in trading can increase the chance for becoming a good trader.

Luck is very optional when if comes to trading. As long as you have good skills at trading you will definitely earn profit from it.  Experience will always be your guide in trading. But luck, i don't think it is necessary to have it in trading. I would rather believe in gambling that luck is really needed.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:41:26 AM

if you are expert or skillful then you can be a good and successful trader and i am very skillful trader and earning a huge profit from trading and sometime i think that trading is depend on your luck.
i agree with you that if someone skillful and expert in trading and have a good knowledge about trading then surely who is a successful trader and these trader will be never face to lost in trading and they get a big profit from trading.

You are completely wrong every trader will loose some money because trading is not completely depend by one person, there many people who are trading for their benefits,you have to plan according to that and you have to take right decision at that point in order to make profits.

Every time it is not possible to make profits because many traders have lot of plans to implement you need to prepare for every thing and try to concentrate you trading what ever the skills you have in order to make profits.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:12:39 PM

You are completely wrong every trader will loose some money because trading is not completely depend by one person, there many people who are trading for their benefits,you have to plan according to that and you have to take right decision at that point in order to make profits.

Every time it is not possible to make profits because many traders have lot of plans to implement you need to prepare for every thing and try to concentrate you trading what ever the skills you have in order to make profits.
That is right. Not all the times you can earn profits and always win on your trades even you are a skillful and well trained trader because a skillful trader can't control the market and dictate the price because it is very impossible to do. In trading it is more on analyzing the news about the crypto-currency and by studying the candlestick chart also to get a higher chance of getting profits because sometimes there is a patterns on the candlestick chart that you can use to earn profits.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:07:56 PM

but i think for every tine you must have your own strategy for every time you need to have good knowledge about the market, and for every time you need to put risk to make good money.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:32:07 AM

but i think for every tine you must have your own strategy for every time you need to have good knowledge about the market, and for every time you need to put risk to make good money.
Yes mate and its normal placing our money into a risk but because we do have that knowledge where the market will go we take that advantage and place our entry, we just really needed more time to study how the market will move to avoid losing our money and to gain some earnings.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:33:41 AM

Yes mate and its normal placing our money into a risk but because we do have that knowledge where the market will go we take that advantage and place our entry, we just really needed more time to study how the market will move to avoid losing our money and to gain some earnings.
Trading will take some time to learn but once you become a pro in trading you will can make a profit in this trading. Offcourse risk is there but to compare to other bitcoin activity this is better. Yes, trading involves 2 or more people so we should be very careful when we do trade with other people. You have enough knowledge on the market then you can make a profit in trading.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:53:32 AM

I once demonstrated a trade procedure for a friend who was new in trading bitcoins.  All i did to make the trade successful was to introduce him with localbitcoins traders in our region.  And he said that was cool after successfully trading.
Yeah thats right, localbitcoins price is always follow international bitcoin price. So local bitcoin price is move after international bitcoin price. Supply bitcoin for region is always smaller than the demand so the market trend will aways positive. Bitcoin price is move so quick and fluctuative so the chance to get profit is always big. Thats why I think trading is the best way to grow our bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:10:56 PM

Yes, that important factor is to learn the rules and regulation of trading if you want to become a successful trader and then to get some good experience in trading and therefore you need to invest a little money in trading in start and when you get some experience then you should put high amount in trading.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

Luck is very optional when if comes to trading. As long as you have good skills at trading you will definitely earn profit from it.  Experience will always be your guide in trading. But luck, i don't think it is necessary to have it in trading. I would rather believe in gambling that luck is really needed.
No doubt trading is a business in which you can not depend on luck, especially in the market for cryptocurrencies, where many currencies show a bullish trend in one day, but fall dramatically in the other. It is necessary to have the knowledge to understand such events, and avoid problems in the future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:17:42 AM

if you want to make a successful trade then bitcoin is much more good than other currency there is maximum people are trading in bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin is very strong and useful currency and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than other currency.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:44:36 AM

if you want to make a successful trade then bitcoin is much more good than other currency there is maximum people are trading in bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin is very strong and useful currency and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than other currency.

if we make trading in bitcoin with fiat, then i think its not good unless we have a big money to do because to make 0.1 bitcoin is need a time to trading over and over, but i think if we are trading with altcoin pair btc then its more easy than trading btc with fiat.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:35:13 AM

Yes, that important factor is to learn the rules and regulation of trading if you want to become a successful trader and then to get some good experience in trading and therefore you need to invest a little money in trading in start and when you get some experience then you should put high amount in trading.

Well generally experience is indeed a good factor to consider when trading, but we have to also consider that even the most experienced trader loses and goes bankrupt too. I think it's all about balancing your trades and risks involved in each trade. It's not just about buying low and selling high people must really study what they are doing to truly be successful in trading.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:02:48 AM

Well generally experience is indeed a good factor to consider when trading, but we have to also consider that even the most experienced trader loses and goes bankrupt too. I think it's all about balancing your trades and risks involved in each trade. It's not just about buying low and selling high people must really study what they are doing to truly be successful in trading.
Or taking a logical/mathematical approach,automating it,would save you some time and lot of money.People at the higher level of hierarchy usually build and study models to be on the safer side.Check out :Decision Making trees if you are really interested in knowing how they work. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: