Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful Trade?  (Read 15539 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

keep patience to buy and sell your coins. it is the most important point in trading. you must have a strong emotional nature. you should be able to control the desire.

personally this is what I lack, 2 days back I sold BTC @ $570 Rate & Now Rate has been Jumped to $552

Even if down to 552$ its really part of the trading, all just we need to do only is patience in trading. And all the time we must control our emotion while we do trade in the exchange platform. We must monitor it properly so we can able meet our desire in the trading platform.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

Buy low sell high. Its so easy!
Yes agree with you.  Buy low, sell high. It's so easy! )) But how doing it? not easy right? Trade need correct time, Patience skills Strong Nerves

There are 100 trades you can make today with not ime and skill where you buy low and sell high. You just need to open your eyes and look for them.
yeah there is a lot of trader make a successful trading with skill and you are right buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and you can get a good profit from bitcoin in short time because bitcoin has very much modern technology and popular currency.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

keep patience to buy and sell your coins. it is the most important point in trading. you must have a strong emotional nature. you should be able to control the desire.

personally this is what I lack, 2 days back I sold BTC @ $570 Rate & Now Rate has been Jumped to $552

Even if down to 552$ its really part of the trading, all just we need to do only is patience in trading. And all the time we must control our emotion while we do trade in the exchange platform. We must monitor it properly so we can able meet our desire in the trading platform.
although i will trade bitcoin even in such a low price. but do not think that the price of bitcoin is felling down to such a low price. hope that the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD level in 2017.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

but if the price of bitcoin is felling down below 500 USD. i think it will break the heart of the people  and they will even lose interest to trade bitcoin. therefore i can hope that bitcoin price will not fell down below 500 any more and will continue rising for a long time.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

but if the price of bitcoin is felling down below 500 USD. i think it will break the heart of the people  and they will even lose interest to trade bitcoin. therefore i can hope that bitcoin price will not fell down below 500 any more and will continue rising for a long time.
Even at $500 levels there will be some buyers hoping about the bounce back of bitcoin price levels instead of being pessimistic in down market. Practically these types of people easily makes successful trades as they are always ready to wait infinitely.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

Buy low sell high. Its so easy!
Yes agree with you.  Buy low, sell high. It's so easy! )) But how doing it? not easy right? Trade need correct time, Patience skills Strong Nerves

There are 100 trades you can make today with not ime and skill where you buy low and sell high. You just need to open your eyes and look for them.
yeah there is a lot of trader make a successful trading with skill and you are right buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and you can get a good profit from bitcoin in short time because bitcoin has very much modern technology and popular currency.
Yes a lot of trade use this strategy. You buy a coin who the price is cheap and wait the price to increase and then sell it. I also recommend if you buy a coin who the price is cheap and the next day the price going to lower then buy a gain. If you want be successful trader make a lot of research.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print