Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74633 times)
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:44:56 AM

So can we withdraw to direct shares? What is the procedure. Guys repeat the question please apparently Ukyo pt me on the ignore list for some reason he NEVER replies to me :S.

I didn't put you on ignore. Tongue

Hi Ukyo, I want to transfer my shares to direct shares. I don't mind the wait. Please take your time solving the issues. I just wanted to know how to submit a share withdrawal request. You know. Something you would recognize and honour and "add to the queue". thnx

Sorry, message got lost dealing with the person I did put on ignore. heh

Can you please send me an PM of the request and count so I have it on record?
That's the best way to "queue up for now".

-Ukyo
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:06:28 AM

Allright. I will dust off cold addresses and sign you something with other details later today. Thank you for the reply.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:12:11 AM

Allright. I will dust off cold addresses and sign you something with other details later today. Thank you for the reply.

We'll get it straightened out.
On the flip side, I was just notified that shares have just been transferred from the PT. (This was a complete surprise to me.)
I am waiting on him to tell me whats going on and how many shares we should have that I now have to deal with.
Hopefully he can also tell me where the related BitFunder shares are for this transfer since DT says he has none.

This is exactly why I had things suspended until everything could be figured out and sorted.

-Ukyo
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:46:35 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 11:20:05 AM by Vezunchik

I can't log in to BitFunder (G2F is not active). Why vezunchik account is unknown?
Password reset function can't find this e-mails in database.

What does it mean Ukyo? You've removed my account with all it's asserts in addition to ignore?
lammedraak

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 04:34:07 PM

you should remove your email address for security reasons
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:25:15 PM

No it's public in my account.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:39:32 AM

Biting my fingers in suspense here. Any news from DeaDTerra that would make you start processing transfer in/out requests. Thank you for bearing with us.

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:17:28 PM

I can't log in to BitFunder (G2F is not active). Why vezunchik account is unknown?

What does it mean Ukyo? You've removed my account with all it's asserts in addition to ignore?

Bump. Was this resolved?

Does the Public Asset Holdings List associate your shares with your identifying address?

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:43:45 PM

Bump. Was this resolved?

Does the Public Asset Holdings List associate your shares with your identifying address?

Vezunchik, This is a very important question for you to answer. The implications of Ukyo simply deleting that are quite grave! Someone backup that page ASAP!

truy

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:02:17 PM

[...]

Vezunchik, This is a very important question for you to answer. The implications of Ukyo simply deleting that are quite grave! Someone backup that page ASAP!

Look here for backups:
https://btct.co/history-bitfunder/
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

No it was not. There was absolute silence from Ukyo here and on IRC.

Bump. Was this resolved?

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 04:54:53 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 05:09:06 PM by dexX7

I checked the holders list. Looks like his address is still linked to a larger amount of PT shares. There was a very small reduction related to the number of shares on 2013-09-06, but nothing significant.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:58:10 PM

I checked the holders list. Looks like his address is still linked to a larger amount of PT shares.* There was a very small reduction related to the number of shares on 2013-09-06-19, but nothing significant.

One thing I don't understand is why/whether Vez is selling both his GASIC and direct shares at the same time, and why he seems(seemed) to have access to both.
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 07:27:17 PM

No, that is wrong.
- I have no access to BitFunder anymore (there was some shares in addition to G.ASICMINER-PT (don't know what GASIC means). That thread must be locked - I simply can't move it.

- Auction here for direct shares is paused. (Because I can't get second confirmation of shares withdraw and can't confirme that shares are not on BitFunder still.). I've sent request to friedcat nearly 24 h ago. I am working with eBay account now (a lot of work), but when I'll find time to sort PM's here I believe there will be confirmation of withdraw - that's why Ukyo removed my account I think.
- Also shares will transfered to BTC-T as soon as possible - price there is best one.

I checked the holders list. Looks like his address is still linked to a larger amount of PT shares.* There was a very small reduction related to the number of shares on 2013-09-06-19, but nothing significant.

One thing I don't understand is why/whether Vez is selling both his GASIC and direct shares at the same time, and why he seems(seemed) to have access to both.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:31:51 PM

For anyone who actually watches this thread. Anyone stuck of withdrawing shares like me. I know it "needed" time to solve this but time is up. Ukyo, Adhere to the agreement of the security and transfer shares. I am sorry but if you can't handle it you shouldn't have taken it from DeaDTerra. You should have added some details regarding transfers if that is a problem to you. I need my withdrawing of shares and I needed it for a while now. Either you help me with it or at least give me a time frame to expect it. The delay was never from my side and I was never an "annoyance" to you.

Waiting for your response.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 04:39:42 PM

For anyone who actually watches this thread. Anyone stuck of withdrawing shares like me. I know it "needed" time to solve this but time is up. Ukyo, Adhere to the agreement of the security and transfer shares. I am sorry but if you can't handle it you shouldn't have taken it from DeaDTerra. You should have added some details regarding transfers if that is a problem to you. I need my withdrawing of shares and I needed it for a while now. Either you help me with it or at least give me a time frame to expect it. The delay was never from my side and I was never an "annoyance" to you.

Waiting for your response.

Stop nagging Ukyo.  Your self-created financial problems and lulzy deadlines are not his problem.

Stop investing more than you can afford to lose.

Stop blaming others for your poor decision to gamble with your lunch/milk money.

Ask Mom for an advance on your allowance if you absolutely must speculate on the latest shiny security you see (Labcoin?).

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:14:46 PM

Stop nagging Ukyo.  Your self-created financial problems and lulzy deadlines are not his problem.

I am sorry if this nagged you my friend, I honestly thought the period between my last request reminder and me posting the previously quoted are quite fair for at least an update on the matter. You see the problem is not self created by me it is laying there. Those particular sum of ASICMINER shares are on Bitfunder for easy access to liquidity. By doing that we sacrifice a little bit of premium of the direct shares and a little bit of a security hole to the shares. It is okay but when you look at the spread of the bid side against the BTCT.co and consider the current transfer of the whole PT from a person to another, one must wonder if it is the best choice. Regarding the deadlines. Yes I agree deadlines are not his problems unless of course he was the one declaring them which he did and did not at the same time. The agreement of the PT specifies shares withdrawals and transfers but do not specify deadlines. Since Ukyo confirmed the transfer of shares to an address he owns he is now completely accounted to the agreement. I was not hasty to my request and even now I request as little as a "time frame".

Stop investing more than you can afford to lose.

Never did that. But the small percentage of that asset in my porfolio does not make a freebie for others.

Stop blaming others for your poor decision to gamble with your lunch/milk money.

I never made the "decision" to move the ownership of the PT from DeaDTerra to Ukyo. I only requested adherence to the agreement of the PT that I indeed read before buying or moving shares there.

I don't gamble. It is against my religious beliefs and morals.

Ask Mom for an advance on your allowance if you absolutely must speculate on the latest shiny security you see (Labcoin?).

I don't speculate. I am along term investor in ASICMINER and other securities since IPO. I just started to see stuff happening around the PT that got me nervous.

And Please grow up and leave my mother out of this. The usage of language and attitude though offending but that is simply you. But please, Leave our respected lovely parents out of whatever this is. Thanks you

I am still waiting for a response from Ukyo. Or other members sharing the same interest.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:41:28 PM

Received a response from Ukyo. A gentleman and an honest one as well. More importantly he did not mention my mother  Roll Eyes.

BitHub

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:49:32 AM

what are the instructions to try and import shares into AM?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 04:44:19 AM

Received a response from Ukyo. A gentleman and an honest one as well. More importantly he did not mention my mother  Roll Eyes.

My, how your tone has changed from the days of

I am sorry but if you can't handle it you shouldn't have taken it from DeaDTerra.

Mom must be so proud.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: