Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39766 times)
Nguyendong

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

Hello all
Buy 30/09
People support
Hey Nguyendong, What is the "Buy 30/9"?
I had strategy 15/09 , people helped and  breaked 21btc wall.
I urge people to buy ree because it's worth it.
30/09 for ree

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soza1sheng

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:01:12 AM

The supporters are defending the coin while developer still remain silent or even not exist. JOKER!
appcer999

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

Warning !!!
 This is all a scam !!! get out while you still can!!!
 The "Reedev" guy begins to ban all "questioner" on their slack channel, who demand proof of their development job.
 There's no yobit talk, there is no cryptopia trading, all are made up ...
 This is just a ****ing scam to steal people money.
 Want proof, go to Slack channel and see for yourself.
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

Of course it's a scam. Some people here are defending it because they refuse to admit their investment is bad. Not one of my earlier allegations have been counter-argued, in fact, the guy here who seems to be connected with the coin actually said in response to a few our allegations 'Yes, it's true, but buy ree' ha, you couldn't make it up.

How many of you have actually asked Cryptopia if it's true that Ree is getting listed? Their customer support is excellent, you should speak to them...

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

I guess somebody's gonna be really unhappy with that Yobit Trade he just made.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

I guess somebody's gonna be really unhappy with that Yobit Trade he just made.
I'm wondering how comes that YoBit still has REE not updated to the correct blockchain.
mhtm

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

Hi guys!

Check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839307.20

Seems like the same story with Veros coin.
Brickcellent

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

Can you all just stop the damn FUD please? The twitter page is very active, posting just 30mins ago.
Gabman

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

I have seen so many crypto websites and Reecoin does not look like scammers website that is mostly done effortlessly. I changed my opinion about this coin after I noticed the professionalism in which the site was designed. The China people are definitely behind this  coin looking at the logo and the slogan. The logo is an arrow pointing from C which is a symbol in China, and the central Bank of China is called the people’s bank and the slogan of this coin is people’s coin. I’m going to keep watching the coin for certain period because am sure something is fishy here.
appcer999

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

Can you all just stop the damn FUD please? The twitter page is very active, posting just 30mins ago.

Yeah dev is active there, but hes not answering any questions. Also heard they ban ppl from theyr slack who asks too many questions.

I tweeted Cryptopia and waiting answer about listing REE there. REE dev yesterday tweeted that coin will be added there starting on October. So lets see.

And you ppl have to understand, that not everybody making ICO, some start from  nothing. But that dosent mean team behind is fraud! How many ICOs have made you money? I bet none or maybe 1-2. Everything is fucking scamm  Grin!

It's true that not all ICOs can make money but at least they tried. I believe this team created fake hype to sell their coins.
I understand since you have invested in $ree, you want to keep the hype for your invesment. I totally get it. But it is not the right thing to do trying to involve other people into this fraud.
 Like I said It is as plain as day how suspicious this dev team is, just take a look at slack channel and you know Roll Eyes
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

I have seen so many crypto websites and Reecoin does not look like scammers website that is mostly done effortlessly. I changed my opinion about this coin after I noticed the professionalism in which the site was designed. The China people are definitely behind this  coin looking at the logo and the slogan. The logo is an arrow pointing from C which is a symbol in China, and the central Bank of China is called the people’s bank and the slogan of this coin is people’s coin. I’m going to keep watching the coin for certain period because am sure something is fishy here.

[REE] is [LEE] in Chinese transcription, so ReeCoin = LeeCoin.
Who is Mr.Lee? Well, it's Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin (and probably Satoshi himself)
Same algo (Scrypt) which is a bit too rare these times (don't pay attention to probable which to Ethereum blockchain), same fast transactions, better security.
Should I say more? I think you can imagine the future of this token.
Satoshi is probably back, that's I wanna say.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

Who is Mr.Lee? Well, it's Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin (and probably Satoshi himself)
Same algo (Scrypt) which is a bit too rare these times (don't pay attention to probable which to Ethereum blockchain), same fast transactions, better security.
Is it a joke?
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Charlie Lee would slap you silly for linking his name to this scamcoin.

prov1x

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

Is it just me, or does it seem weird that:

- Marketcap.com still lists reecoin.com as official website. (nothing on the reecoin.com website stating that they are moving to reecoin.io)
- FB, Twitter, Slack are all a month old
- The developers first post on twitter was to move to the "new" wallet on] reecoin.io

To me, this just looks like someone decided to take a dead coin, pretend that they are taking over the development of it, when in reality, the only thing they have done is created a new website, a new twitter,FB and Slack, and hope that by raising enough fud, the price will go up, and people will move the the new wallet, which I will guess they have full control of, and you wll lose it all.

Seems very strange to me.
tanlucle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:41:07 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:54:22 PM by tanlucle

when the reedev types he sounds like a middle eastern person who tries to sell you something over the phone, lots of grammatical errors. fud will be fud, but  fud is real if its clearly in front of you, it honestly looks like a one man show for this coin... he's banning people from slack thats asking questions relating to the coin, they arent spamming, they arent doing anything that would be offensive to the chat, but being banned? why? asking for an explorer page? really? i am 1btc invested right now and i really dont want any of you thinking of investing to make the same mistake. Listen to them when they say DYOR. i should have did mines, fell into the hype. It really hit me when he commented on the price of the coin, saying short term target is $.50  

very unprofessional for any dev.

starting to think nguyendong is reedev, his typing/spelling is the same as reedev when reedev messes up, he posted something on twitter and had to delete it because it wasn't properly written and someone replied saying "nice english" or something

they are working together or they are the same person lol, either way he's right. if we dont like ReeCoin it is our choice to sell. but to be Fearful, Uncertain, Doubtful... cant really blame anyone for feeling that way. they are just telling us to buy buy buy, but no answers to any legitimate questions being asked.

just my 2 cents, good luck !
appcer999

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

Just take a look at slack channel and you know Roll Eyes

Okay. How to get an invitation to slack chat?

Look like they delete the slack channel or disable the invitation link. But why did they have to?
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

Is it just me, or does it seem weird that:

- Marketcap.com still lists reecoin.com as official website. (nothing on the reecoin.com website stating that they are moving to reecoin.io)
- FB, Twitter, Slack are all a month old
- The developers first post on twitter was to move to the "new" wallet on] reecoin.io

To me, this just looks like someone decided to take a dead coin, pretend that they are taking over the development of it, when in reality, the only thing they have done is created a new website, a new twitter,FB and Slack, and hope that by raising enough fud, the price will go up, and people will move the the new wallet, which I will guess they have full control of, and you wll lose it all.

Seems very strange to me.

We will wait ... Reedev update web and block explore
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:45:49 AM

when the reedev types he sounds like a middle eastern person who tries to sell you something over the phone, lots of grammatical errors. fud will be fud, but  fud is real if its clearly in front of you, it honestly looks like a one man show for this coin... he's banning people from slack thats asking questions relating to the coin, they arent spamming, they arent doing anything that would be offensive to the chat, but being banned? why? asking for an explorer page? really? i am 1btc invested right now and i really dont want any of you thinking of investing to make the same mistake. Listen to them when they say DYOR. i should have did mines, fell into the hype. It really hit me when he commented on the price of the coin, saying short term target is $.50  

very unprofessional for any dev.

starting to think nguyendong is reedev, his typing/spelling is the same as reedev when reedev messes up, he posted something on twitter and had to delete it because it wasn't properly written and someone replied saying "nice english" or something

they are working together or they are the same person lol, either way he's right. if we dont like ReeCoin it is our choice to sell. but to be Fearful, Uncertain, Doubtful... cant really blame anyone for feeling that way. they are just telling us to buy buy buy, but no answers to any legitimate questions being asked.

just my 2 cents, good luck !
Sorry sir, i am a investor, i feel ree value, i only said that know of me.
It can buy idea of me.buyyyy
Personal.
Nguyendong

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:55 AM

Look like they delete the slack channel or disable the invitation link. But why did they have to?
You try
https://join.slack.com/t/reedev/shared_invite/enQtMjQzMzI0OTcwMTk3LTk1NTJjYTgwOTMxODI0NGE1ZGYyY2NlNDc3ZTk0ZWVlYjVkZDAzYzdmYTNjN2NkOTA4MzQzZDY3MzQ4OWMyMDE
appcer999

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

No, you try
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: