Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39775 times)
Nguyendong

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

Well can we create a discord and a telegram channel like Stronghold is doing?? they got over 1k members in 3 days and they pumped the price over 8x times.
They are trying to revive the coin. Lets do the same thing with Ree? Buy and hold and get more members in this and get this coin on many trade sites?
We need a leader for reecoin project
Allseeing

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Well can we create a discord and a telegram channel like Stronghold is doing?? they got over 1k members in 3 days and they pumped the price over 8x times.
They are trying to revive the coin. Lets do the same thing with Ree? Buy and hold and get more members in this and get this coin on many trade sites?

The difference between coins that succeed and coins that don't is this:

In the forums of coins that succeed, people post "Here is our discord channel! Here is our telegram!" and just make it happen. In the forums of coins that don't succeed, people post that someone ought to make it happen.
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Who is the new dev?  Any information would be appreciated
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Hi, looking for a small coin that haven't been pumped yet . Am I on the right passway?
You might be in the right thread, yes.
REE isn't a coin without problems, it's dev abandoned the coin quite suddenly, to be honest he didn't seem to be an adequate person.
Nevertheless, REE is having a lot of movement trading-wise possibly based on the rumors about a new dev-team to have taken over this coin.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Of all the coins that are 4 or more decimal places to the right, Reecoin has the most professional looking webpage, value statement, and vision. I'm invested in other good coins - Sia, ICX, NEO, IOTA - and REE looks 100% like a good project with a real future. It really shouldn't be a pump-and-dump coin. I have no idea why someone went as far with it as they did and then quit, unless they died or fell deathly ill. I do understand that most people who visit these forums, like me, aren't coders but I don't understand why someone with technical know-how hasn't picked up this project.
ValVenisEnt

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

Hey guys. I downloaded the Ree Android wallet, sent my ree coin from the exchange to my wallet and my wallet is not connecting. Any thoughts? What do I need to do here?
GoodmanMillioner

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Hey guys. I downloaded the Ree Android wallet, sent my ree coin from the exchange to my wallet and my wallet is not connecting. Any thoughts? What do I need to do here?
from which exchange? on livecoin, the output is temporarily disabled ...
jaybejaybejay

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:48 AM

Guys, here’s the official links. Please follow and support the new team. We’re improving ReeCoin and bring it back to live. In the mean time, make sure you buy REE on Livecoin before you miss the boat. The only way to bring it back is to get involved and buy and hold. We’re making history with this coin. Remember to spread the word and bring your friends to join the movement.

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/ree_coin
Telegram: http://t.me/reecoinenglish
Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Hi, looking for a small coin that haven't been pumped yet . Am I on the right passway?
You might be in the right thread, yes.
REE isn't a coin without problems, it's dev abandoned the coin quite suddenly, to be honest he didn't seem to be an adequate person.
Nevertheless, REE is having a lot of movement trading-wise possibly based on the rumors about a new dev-team to have taken over this coin.

Well, likely it is not the ideal time to buy but I  will challenge this.  Where do you think all the money needed for this coins to go higher in price, will come from? Any news related to new developments?
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

Guys, here’s the official links. Please follow and support the new team. We’re improving ReeCoin and bring it back to live. In the mean time, make sure you buy REE on Livecoin before you miss the boat. The only way to bring it back is to get involved and buy and hold. We’re making history with this coin. Remember to spread the word and bring your friends to join the movement.

You are only looking for naive buyers to dump your REECoin on and run away just like previous scammers did with REECoin. I sent you the below questions a few days ago,

What's the name of the dev? What project did he work before? And what exactly are you working on?

I want to sell my coins and move on but I don't want to scam anybody just to dump my REECoin on them and move on. I experienced that and it's a bad feeling, I don't want to do it to others. I want to sell with a clear conscience when REECoin is revived.  But your intention is not the same.

A real dev knows that the best place to start from is with Livecoin exchange. If he's able to get through with them and know how to settle the costs attached, then he's welcome. Until that happens, every other news from anyone is fake. This's the 3rd time am experiencing this type of scam with REECoin and I don't want to be part of it though I initiated REECoin turn around but not like this.

SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

Tell me, is there a guide to run the masternode?
JRsRs

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Hello everyone,
 im new to crypto so i don't understand one thing  - on cryptocompare the market cap of REEcoin is said to be 176mill  while on coinmarcetcap it's 0.7mill, so it means the big part of reecoin is "stuck" in YoBit or where?
Swagbro

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Hi guys,
There is an active explorer made by members of community back in September

http://ree.cryptophi.net

There is a huge wallet holding 4 bil coins. There is no update on github since 2016

Since live coin closed wallet for recoin . It is worthless in it current state.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

You are only looking for naive buyers to dump your REECoin on and run away just like previous scammers did with REECoin. I sent you the below questions a few days ago,

What's the name of the dev? What project did he work before? And what exactly are you working on?

I want to sell my coins and move on but I don't want to scam anybody just to dump my REECoin on them and move on. I experienced that and it's a bad feeling, I don't want to do it to others. I want to sell with a clear conscience when REECoin is revived.  But your intention is not the same.

A real dev knows that the best place to start from is with Livecoin exchange. If he's able to get through with them and know how to settle the costs attached, then he's welcome. Until that happens, every other news from anyone is fake. This's the 3rd time am experiencing this type of scam with REECoin and I don't want to be part of it though I initiated REECoin turn around but not like this.

I hate to FUD my own coin but you're right - this jaybejay guy is clearly full of shit. It would be one thing to try and generate interest and hope but it's something quite different to lie about working on the project as a developer and post fake screenshots.

I posted a day ago that Reecoin is a great looking project. Then I went looking into the code myself and found out that Justin Vendetta aka Sunerok, the lead developer of Verge (XVG) actually did some work for Ree - https://github.com/Reecoin/Reecoin-Project/graphs/contributors. Now I'm even more convinced that I was right. A top notch guy like that wouldn't be involved in anything but a quality product.

Sunerok posts on the Verge Bitcoin talk forum under the screenname dogedarkdev - I messaged him last night and asked him why he hasn't picked up Reecoin as a project now that it's orphaned. I mean, even strictly from a position of self-interest, if he bought himself some Reecoin and then publicly announced that he was working on it, he'd instantly 100x his money. Seems like a no-brainer to me. We'll have to wait and see though.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

I hate to FUD my own coin but you're right - this jaybejay guy is clearly full of shit. It would be one thing to try and generate interest and hope but it's something quite different to lie about working on the project as a developer and post fake screenshots.

I posted a day ago that Reecoin is a great looking project. Then I went looking into the code myself and found out that Justin Vendetta aka Sunerok, the lead developer of Verge (XVG) actually did some work for Ree - https://github.com/Reecoin/Reecoin-Project/graphs/contributors. Now I'm even more convinced that I was right. A top notch guy like that wouldn't be involved in anything but a quality product.

Sunerok posts on the Verge Bitcoin talk forum under the screenname dogedarkdev - I messaged him last night and asked him why he hasn't picked up Reecoin as a project now that it's orphaned. I mean, even strictly from a position of self-interest, if he bought himself some Reecoin and then publicly announced that he was working on it, he'd instantly 100x his money. Seems like a no-brainer to me. We'll have to wait and see though.

We’re trying to bring ree back and you’re talking nonsense because you have no thank you. We all loose our investment in this coin because the previous dev is a scammer. He scam everyone and leave the project. Now the community has decided to take over ree and we’re doing what’s possible to bring it back. If you can do better than what we’re doing, why don’t you join the team than keep talking nonsense here? Myself i don’t even have much ree anymore and those i’ve got is on Livecoin, i don’t have nothing to dump.
Good that livecoin close the wallet so scammers cannot bring their billions of reecoin and dump it again to destroy our efforts.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

We’re trying to bring ree back and you’re talking nonsense because you have no thank you. We all loose our investment in this coin because the previous dev is a scammer. He scam everyone and leave the project. Now the community has decided to take over ree and we’re doing what’s possible to bring it back. If you can do better than what we’re doing, why don’t you join the team than keep talking nonsense here? Myself i don’t even have much ree anymore and those i’ve got is on Livecoin, i don’t have nothing to dump.
Good that livecoin close the wallet so scammers cannot bring their billions of reecoin and dump it again to destroy our efforts.

Go pick a different coin to pump, and get someone else who understands English to write for you. You might not be bright enough to realize how dumb your posts sound but the rest of us are laughing at you. You literally write and spell like you have a Pre-K education.

Ree = good. You, however = trash. I'll keep reaching out to real programmers in the hope that someone will pick up the project.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

Go pick a different coin to pump, and get someone else who understands English to write for you. You might not be bright enough to realize how dumb your posts sound but the rest of us are laughing at you. You literally write and spell like you have a Pre-K education.

Ree = good. You, however = trash. I'll keep reaching out to real programmers in the hope that someone will pick up the project.

You are fake, could be connected to that scam dev, please go away. We’re not interested in your opinion, just go away. You guys scam people, cash out and leave, now we’re fixing your mess then you come back again? Yesterday someone was offering to sell 450M REE on our telegram channel, i know it’s one of you scammers. Please get off, scammers.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

You are fake, could be connected to that scam dev, please go away. We’re not interested in your opinion, just go away. You guys scam people, cash out and leave, now we’re fixing your mess then you come back again? Yesterday someone was offering to sell 450M REE on our telegram channel, i know it’s one of you scammers. Please get off, scammers.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't need to keep dogging you out to make you look bad. You make yourself look horrible without any help.

To everyone besides this clown, I've PMed Sunerok twice about reviving Reecoin. He replied to my first message to say that his work on Reecoin was paid for and he didn't do it out of any personal interest in the project, but I wrote him again. Waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.
jaybejaybejay

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:50 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:04:34 AM by jaybejaybejay

If it makes you feel any better, I don't need to keep dogging you out to make you look bad. You make yourself look horrible without any help.

To everyone besides this clown, I've PMed Sunerok twice about reviving Reecoin. He replied to my first message to say that his work on Reecoin was paid for and he didn't do it out of any personal interest in the project, but I wrote him again. Waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

YOU MUST HAVE CONNECTION WITH THE PREVIOUS DEV, DAMN!

JUST GO AWAY, WE’RE DOING THE JOB. WE DON’T NEED YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT? CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LET US DO WHAT WE’RE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE WE START THIS WORK? WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE OVER THE PROJECT? YOU’RE A SCAMMER, VERY BAD PERSON, ACTUALLY HORRIBLE PERSON. AGAIN, WE DON’T NEED YOUR HELP, JUST GO AWAY!
cool4uvak

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

jaybejaybejay, why don't you just reply to the simple questions?
1. Who is the new dev?
2. What are the plans of your new team for the nearest future?
I believe all the doubts about you and Ree coin will be disappeared. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: