Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
Allseeing

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 07:23:41 AM by Allseeing

reedev was a scam artist. The only real Reecoin developer to post in this forum was named "Reecoin". He had the very first post and then never posted again after that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494444.msg15038645#msg15038645

The links at the end of the FAQ on the official Reecoin.com site were changed to point back to reecoin.com or dead pages. The copyright dates at the bottom of pages haven't been updated since 2016. Reecoin.com was registered anonymously and there are no links on the website to send a message to the owner. So the only possible way to contact him or her would be through this forum.

And about contacting "Reecoin" through this forum... I just went and looked up their profile here for the very first time. Never thought about it before. Here's a link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=850709

I was shocked to see this: Last Active: Today at 01:02:40 AM

Whoever the creator of Reecoin is, they're logging in. Why they aren't doing or saying anything is anybody's guess. I have no idea.

I read through the first few pages of posts and saw people accusing this original dev of being a scammer as well and holding a huge supply of Reecoin for himself but if that was true, he missed his own boat. The circulating supply didn't change until long after Reecoin had already peaked and plummeted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I'm new to the forum and I think this is a very interesting topic. I was attracted by the website and the price of this coin and I bought a quantity of 1500.000 REECOIN on Livecoin. From the discussion I read here I understood that it is a scam currency. But I also read that maybe someone is trying to resume the initial project. Is there a chance that the coin will recover? What is the situation today? If I sell everything now I can take home a minimal loss but not a lunge. But if there is a serious team working on the project I would like to stay. Can you give me some answers to my doubts? Huh Huh Huh

I had a look myself and bought some for fun on Livecoin.  Cheesy The coin might surprise us with some movement. Don't invest anything that you can't afford to lose of course, it might or might not work.
jaybejaybejay

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

reedev was a scam artist. The only real Reecoin developer to post in this forum was named "Reecoin". He had the very first post and then never posted again after that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494444.msg15038645#msg15038645

The links at the end of the FAQ on the official Reecoin.com site were changed to point back to reecoin.com or dead pages. The copyright dates at the bottom of pages haven't been updated since 2016. Reecoin.com was registered anonymously and there are no links on the website to send a message to the owner. So the only possible way to contact him or her would be through this forum.

And about contacting "Reecoin" through this forum... I just went and looked up their profile here for the very first time. Never thought about it before. Here's a link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=850709

I was shocked to see this: Last Active: Today at 01:02:40 AM

Whoever the creator of Reecoin is, they're logging in. Why they aren't doing or saying anything is anybody's guess. I have no idea.

I read through the first few pages of posts and saw people accusing this original dev of being a scammer as well and holding a huge supply of Reecoin for himself but if that was true, he missed his own boat. The circulating supply didn't change until long after Reecoin had already peaked and plummeted.

I can guarantee you that REE is 100% scam project. It’s scam from day 1. Where do you see project that dev take all the coin for himself? Whatever we do to recover the coin, he can always come back and dump it. He kill this project 3 times already. We need to find him and negotiate with him.
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:56:50 PM by Seasonic

The real dev made millions out of this coin already. He wants to buy all ReeCoin at 1 sat or less so that he can silently kill ReeCoin to cover his fraud. A real financial fraud took place with ReeCoin. His deeds with ReeCoin are well documented on the internet with his photo and associates. The previous team that wanted to revive ReeCoin made a mistake by contacting him and things went wrong and that was the end. Only an experience dev can revive ReeCoin.

The real dev wants ReeCoin dead and forgotten, maybe it's even better that way because this coin has not only cost me my hard earned money but my energy and given me stress.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Oh okay... so he's either sitting on a lot waiting for the price to go up or buying more cheaply, or both. Well, that's enough for me. I'll be selling mine. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Apparently Reecoin just had the look of a good project but if it was a scam since day one and this dipshit is waiting in the wings to ruin it again, it's not surprising that no one wants to touch it.

Where do you see project that dev take all the coin for himself?

Funny enough, I saw one just like it last night.... and it had Reecoin's name attached to it too! Surprise, surprise....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377606.0
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

And you just happen to be a newbie. Can you guys stop this whole lies and scam attempt with ReeCoin for a quick profit?  The real dev is the one buying the whole ReeCoin for his intention and if that intention is good, he wouldn't need to hide or disguise as a newbie.

I wonder where you scammers left your conscience.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

It was the project to rescue REE community and gave them free money after they were scammed by Reedevs.

I have to assume that you only read the very first post in that forum and based your statement off incomplete information. The reason you're hanging around this forum with all the sad, scammed Reecoin holders instead of the forum of the "happy, rescued REE community" is because there isn't any rescued REE community. Take a look at that Castle (CSTL) forum. Here's the link again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377606.0

There's a lot of people talking about a scam in there. Not a single person celebrating about Castle rescuing them with an airdrop. It looks like they premined 5 million coins before posting once and were called out on it quickly. Logic says that they went back after the fact and edited their first post to explain away why they premined those coins. Because if they had been transparent about it from the beginning, there wouldn't have been anything to cry scam about, would there? When someone said "Hey, you premined 5 million coins!", they would have been able to reply "Yeah, duh, we said that!".

I could write more but I'm just not interested. I'm waiting for the last bit of my Reecoin to sell and then I'm out. Anyone who thinks CSTL is a legitimate campaign despite all the complaints and criticisms and lack of any positive evidence, good luck.
Allseeing

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

It was the project to rescue REE community and gave them free money after they were scammed by Reedevs.

I have to assume that you only read the very first post in that forum and based your statement off incomplete information. The reason you're hanging around this forum with all the sad, scammed Reecoin holders instead of the forum of the "happy, rescued REE community" is because there isn't any rescued REE community. Take a look at that Castle (CSTL) forum. Here's the link again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377606.0

There's a lot of people talking about a scam in there. Not a single person celebrating about Castle rescuing them with an airdrop. It looks like they premined 5 million coins before posting once and were called out on it quickly. Logic says that they went back after the fact and edited their first post to explain away why they premined those coins. Because if they had been transparent about it from the beginning, there wouldn't have been anything to cry scam about, would there? When someone said "Hey, you premined 5 million coins!", they would have been able to reply "Yeah, duh, we said that!".

I could write more but I'm just not interested. I'm waiting for the last bit of my Reecoin to sell and then I'm out. Anyone who thinks CSTL is a legitimate campaign despite all the complaints and criticisms and lack of any positive evidence, good luck.
Then I am afraid to say your assumption is plain wrong.

Let's start from the fact that I did receive an castle airdrop for my REE holdings, and I am here only to:

A)see if any actual development is being done with REE so I can get rid of this REE once and for all, just like you.
B)Make sure they are not trying to scam anyone again, as Reedev has done in the past.
C)Get on jaybejaybejay's nerves.

Also, that link you have provided is the older ann, you should take a look yourself at the new one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2454798 ; but you should also make sure that you read the faqs at the end of the post because you claim I read only the first post, it makes me think you won't read everything there is to read, and will only focus on the negative, correct me if I'm wrong.

I would like to point out your logic "there's a lot of people talking about scam in there". There's an individual claiming you are a scam, does that make you a scam? What if it was 5 people calling you a scam? At the end of the day, a scam would require for you to be scammed of something, and castle didnt ask for anything, they only distributed free coins to ree holders, which is why non-ree holders call it a scam, because they got nothing.

You should go to the store and get that logic-meter of yours checked because it seems broken my friend.

FYI seasonic, Dynamite is an internet-fighter. The kind that lives online to argue with someone about anything. I see this type on gaming forums quite a bit. He will always reply - because he has nothing else to do and lives for little else - and the longer your posts are, the longer his will get until you're both writing short stories and he'll never admit he's wrong about anything. Here's a link; I highly suggest you use it -  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Exchanges wallets are offline...

Maybe this has to do with REEcoin wallet not compiling... SSL compatibility or something... Something to do with bignum.h or something.

I guess if the wallet is not compilable, that explains the exchanges holding my money hostage, because they cant compile their wallets...

Can someone finally look into this? It is common with bitcoind based coins, and there are already patches and fixes for other coins...

Can we not hurry up and push them?

Thanks...

I'm unable to liquidate my REEcoin into $7,000 USD....

[EDIT] Exchanges are YoBit and Livecoin... Both do not work... They sell you reecoin, and you cant sell out, there is no trade volume because the wallets are offline...

What the hell, I just bought this coin the other day...

Nothing but problems. Looks like my $100 into $7K is permanently stuck on livecoin with a lesser value (livecoin is 1 satoshi while yobit is 196 satoshis...)

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
Zlobin25

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

I'm sure of this currency
Although in ReeCoin (REE) no one believes
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

I'm sure of this currency
Although in ReeCoin (REE) no one believes

Well how sure are you? Whats the status? With all this "your a scammer" and "no your scammer" I dont know what dev is not the scammer and to me it looks like there is no dev

im worried I just lost :-/ Got some 363K REE not worth anything.

I swear I bought in at 1 satoshi but apparantly livecoin shows the trade was made at 2 Sad Now no one even wants it for 1... now and then maybe one person but I dont want to cut my BTC in half lol

Git not touched in 2 years.... two years!!!!

What is the game plan for this coin? Who is the official head? Where is this coin going and when will the wallets be fixed and exchanges working again?

What is going on? How will the price go UP if the coin is DOWN? lol... like literally in this case.

[EDIT[ I cant even compile in linux, or even run the EXE in wincrap, the stupid thing crashes... so even if the livecoin wallet came back online I couldn't transfer out to wallet anyways.

Problem is with bignum.h has something to do with libssl-dev there was a temp fix to downgrade but there were further compile errors (with all dependancies)

If the wallet would compile under Debian 9 Stretch the exchanges might put them back online...

Zlobin25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

Today there will be big falls ReeCoin
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

is it real maybe i will follow this peoples coin
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:52:18 AM by mys5droid

Yes go in on livecoin here https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-DmVfADuj to buy it is really good price right now 2 satoshis

http://freebitco.in/?r=1929707&tag=bcf1494444580  for free btc to buy your REE lol

The original REEdev screwed the project. I had no idea.

So far I can consider all of it LOST.

Look here:

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/reecoin-prediction

"Yes. The ReeCoin price can go up from 0.000115 USD to 0.000123 USD in one year." WOW HUGE GAINS BRO

"Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-01-15 is 0.000125 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +10.28%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $110.28 in 2022."

That report does _not_ look good

Although if I get stuck or HODL without much choice and it does explode way past those predictions to 3 satoshis or more maybe it would be worth it

Zlobin25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

people start to buy ReeCoin and noticeably. I believe that can go up to + (Livecoin) for several months depending on the dollar rate, if everything continues at this speed. Who sells now is very good, by the fact that they sell to people who are going to go in front of. On this, as long as there is a chance, I buy at very low prices
Zlobin25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Please draw your attention that ReeCoin in the summer of 2017 rose to 0.00008750 btc .
http://pixs.ru/showimage/re2png_3088559_29057242.png
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

Yes that was before the people realized they were been scammed. The dev is currently holding 94% of ReeCoin and he continue buying more.  He's a REAL SCAMMER. ReeCoin is dead and no dev will ever revive a coin that the original dev is holding 94%. From the previous info in this forum, the original dev wants this coin dead to cover his scam. there's no surviving chance for REE.
Zlobin25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

I think that all the same you are right
blueballoon

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Honestly, I don't want to be right about this coin. I hope the real dev will change his mind and revive REE with good airdrop to hodlers. It will will be more favorable to this coin, hodlers and the dev.
LeoneCrypto

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing company, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: