Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:17:31 AM by mys5droid

The scammer dev must be using Livecoin to sell off, because I can't get a single trade through when it hits 2 satoshis to get my break even and escape from this poison coin.

The volumes are hundreds of trillion...

If you go to sell it for USD, the price people are wanting to pay is 160, not what coinmarketcap reports... If they report it 0.280 USD you login to Livecoin to find its still @ 0.160

If Livecoin is the only exchange then it should reflect the same price as coinmarketcap reports and vice versa...

I am considering selling it for USD instead at 160, and take a 50% loss.... then take it and try to double on another coin.

Its hard decision to make (taking a loss)

EDIT Turns out even if I convert to BTC livecoin will take $10 in BTC to withdrawal, further cutting my original $110  to below $50 I got screwed by this dev, and now screwed by livecoin

Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing company, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes!

Dude this coin is not managed by one person only... Now it belongs to the community. If you are real developer just start working on GitHub and help them get a new release/update. If you really want to develop this coin, just buy in to it, and start developing on GitHub...

Please draw your attention that ReeCoin in the summer of 2017 rose to 0.00008750 btc .
http://pixs.ru/showimage/re2png_3088559_29057242.png

As blueballon said, that was prior to the scam. The coin is now dead. It never goes above 2 BTC satoshi and even if it hits 2 satoshi you cant sell out because the original developer holds all the coins and has his trades set to 2 satoshis so your trade never goes through.

Because the dev holds all the weight, and his trades are there first, you cant get a single trade in...

It's a long shot but I wonder if we can convince LiveCoin to ban the original developer's trading account and redistribute its wealth in BTC to the people holding the coins... That would restore the ability to revive the coin without the original dev trying to kill it

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allseeing

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Since I still haven't been able to sell all my Reecoin, I'm here. What would make sense would be for someone to hard fork the project, as Lynx did with Kittehcoin. Allow Ree holders to exchange Ree for the new coin which would bring over all the old crowd and ultimately leave Ree dead where it belongs. Put a cap on the amount of Ree that any one person can exchange for the new coin. That would put the screws to the old developer because he wouldn't be able to dump fucktons of his scam coin into the new project. That's the way to do it. However, I'm not holding my breath waiting for anyone to do it.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

REE is like DOGE. No one really knows what this coin is for but still buying and hodling. Nice, I'm in  Wink
krinjah

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

REE is like DOGE. No one really knows what this coin is for but still buying and hodling. Nice, I'm in  Wink

You are actually attracted to a stagnant, dead, coin?

Would you compare it to DIME coin? I have holdings in DIME (only about 2$ wrth though)

This is good news for REE holders. I hope you have trillions of USD to lose lol

Cheap ass buyers and desperate sellers are driving the price down... Along with the original scammer dev.

Buys @ 0.000160 USD and sells now at 0.000170 USD

Or you can take 1 satoshi (not worth 1 satoshi in USD)

Situation worse every day

@Livecoin: YOUR SUPPORT SUCKS. I have been asking about any contact with the REE developer or possible delisting and get ARROGANT replies from support saying to "follow the news". You are PLAYING with peoples investments, you need to take them seriously. Also if I am in the REEcoin thread, I am following the news. Any REEcoin news will come here first...

IMHO Livecoin is setting up to delist the coin and take them all from everyone. I would stay far away at least from this specific coin. I am getting out ASAP.

The second I make my first few thousand, I am finding a group of real crypto nerds who want to get together and make a DECENT exchange without pump and dumps and delisting of coins without notice. We will provide actual support and hire properly trained support agents, not arrogant rocks-for-brains agents. The crypto community needs a good exchange with many altcoins, low fees and good support.
I got a lot to lose, and I'm losing, and do it with pleasure, because all this crypto-stuff for me personally it's just for fun.
I'm in since 2013 and having real fun  Grin
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

I got a lot to lose, and I'm losing, and do it with pleasure, because all this crypto-stuff for me personally it's just for fun.
I'm in since 2013 and having real fun  Grin

Why not just pay me your money then lol I can give you numbers on a screen too! And you can even transfer them with a text message! Transaction fees are 0 and times are instant Smiley In fact, heres a free 420,000. Value set to moon in 3018. Wonderful investment Tongue

krinjah

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Why not just pay me your money then lol I can give you numbers on a screen too! And you can even transfer them with a text message! Transaction fees are 0 and times are instant Smiley In fact, heres a free 420,000. Value set to moon in 3018. Wonderful investment Tongue
Well this is not enough funny for me, sorry for that, mate  Grin
If there was a faucet or something like that or an interesting development, I'd be willing to donate some coins in there.
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Well this is not enough funny for me, sorry for that, mate  Grin
If there was a faucet or something like that or an interesting development, I'd be willing to donate some coins in there.

+1. Am sure something great will happen to this coin soon. LiveCoin will not delist as long as REE trading continues.
Zlobin25

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Very soon ++++
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

@Dynamite: That is what I am saying... I hear you bro Smiley

@krinjah: I could make a simple faucet, where you give a REE wallet address and then it verifies your cell number and then auto deposits every so often. But what would be the benefit? Would this help to increase REEcoin's value?

Also I have not yet gotten REE wallet to run on any of the available OS. Doesn't compile in Linux, and the Wincrap version crashes at splash screen.

As for my REE I am HODL without choice, my sells are cancelled. I suggest everyone else do the same, it should bring rise to the price. Then anyone with excess (like scam dev) will have to sell of cheaper than its value. No other idea what to do

krinjah

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

@Dynamite: That is what I am saying... I hear you bro Smiley

@krinjah: I could make a simple faucet, where you give a REE wallet address and then it verifies your cell number and then auto deposits every so often. But what would be the benefit? Would this help to increase REEcoin's value?

Also I have not yet gotten REE wallet to run on any of the available OS. Doesn't compile in Linux, and the Wincrap version crashes at splash screen.

As for my REE I am HODL without choice, my sells are cancelled. I suggest everyone else do the same, it should bring rise to the price. Then anyone with excess (like scam dev) will have to sell of cheaper than its value. No other idea what to do
Until REE is locked on Livecoin I cannot donate anything actually  Embarrassed
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:28:40 AM by mys5droid

I think you mean unlocked? I am in the same situation. I got $100 worth of REE locked in Livecoin. I hope it is not delisted.

I was thinking it would not be able to cash out instantly anyways, we'd want it to limit cash out at a certain value. We could also just limit it until our wallets are free and just credit the user's account. I also think I could make it bait the user back to the website to fill captcha and click a "claim" button then load the site with ads and referral links.

This shows us in a down trend - no longer looks like there is an up (graph moved over)
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/reecoin-prediction

I'm thinking I should start a crypto mutual fund or something... Share cost is profit / shares, all shares locked for 6 months minimum. Then hire people one by one to manage a fund, giving them some income for doing so or maybe shares in a fund. Anyone else think is good idea? Would anyone consider such a thing as a customer? I think it would be cool, and being the first crypto investment group would be neat Smiley

Zlobin25

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

all are buying rice for bitcoins !!!!!
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Rice or REE? No one is bying REE for BTC. Wonder if I can trade REE for RICE? lol

Allseeing

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

I figured I'd do everyone here a major favor. I sold out of REE finally and I reinvested in the best token I've ever seen. I got in a little late - a day after it had debuted and had already gone 2.5x but since I bought in yesterday it has almost doubled again. And the value proposition on it is so amazing that it's still a great buy.

I'll give you a link and I'll give you some information to get you started. I will not reply to answer questions, debate the merits of the token with you, or do more research for you. I'm already invested in this token and I have nothing to prove or defend. This is just a free tip. Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

https://origintrail.io/

TRACE coin, listed as TRAC on coinmarketcap.com. Look at the charts and I'll give you a brief overview and save you some research time.

TRACE has been an ongoing project since 2013, founded by two guys who went to the oldest and largest college in Slovenia together. One has a degree in Social Sciences, the other in Economics. Since 2014, they've been winning awards in the food service industry in various countries and most recently TRACE won the Food Safety Innovation Award from Walmart in 2017 and got awarded partnership with a premium food retailer in China.

These guys are trying to become "THE name" in the food supply chain, they've been grinding hard for years and they're already successful, they're trying to get every food-related certification under the sun, and they know their product is applicable to other industries with supply chains as well. They've just focused on food, I believe to lay the groundwork and establish themselves as the premier supply chain name before they start expanding in that direction.

The token use is ingenious. It is spent by consumers and companies alike in order to verify location/condition/provenance of food shipments in the supply chain. TRACE also rewards holders who provide feedback on transactions and those who are verified to have accurately reported location/condition/provenance. TRACE is coded to scale down against inflation, so as the price of TRACE increases, the cost of TRACE transactions will remain the same.

It's literally the best coin any of us have ever seen and at the same time one of the least-known online. OriginTrail has made their name offline, in the real world, and they are a powerhouse but for some reason they haven't yet aggressively pitched themselves to the online community.

TRACE is *already* a success. They already have a usable, working token, which puts them head-and-shoulders above many other well-known projects that raised millions. They *already* have partnerships with large companies abroad and are going to continue to grow in the food industry, migrate to the U.S., and branch into other industries. It's not a guessing game with TRACE. No "Will they have a working token in two years?" or "Will anyone ever actually use it?". The value proposition on this project is phenomenal.

You're welcome.
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

It is a shame that REE is not going to succeed...
It was hard for it to succeed anyway... A 6.5 billion premine out of the 7 billion supply is crazy, but on top of that the project has been proven to be a scam by the original and the previous devs. But there was a light of hope for REE to succeed with a new team that supposedly is doing it for the community, when the reality is that the project lead (Bureaucrat) is a greedy moron who is only doing it so he can make a profit out of all the REE he bought (and was buying during November and December). As long as he is the project lead and he does not accept criticism from the outside, the project is doomed.

He is also very insecure, if you would like to stay unbanned in the telegram group, dont dare to question any of his actions or query about them, he will ban on the spot.

Am not bothered about the premine volume because a lot of coins with higher premined supply than REE are trading 500sat range.  But the fact that the new dev cannot tolerate critic is concerning cos both critics and praises are needed for improvement. I hope he knows what he's doing. Lets give him time.
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Good news, finally a team of devs is ready to takeover REE and turn it around.
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

more info please ?
Joker07

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 10:16:08 AM by Joker07

update your *** wallet she crashed When I open it  Angry Angry Angry

mys5droid

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:48:20 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 02:04:52 AM by mys5droid

Proof please? This community has been raped by scams and fake news... Furthermore there are no updates to the REE github since 2016. If that were true, I would HODL my REE further...

update your *** wallet she crashed When I open it  Angry Angry Angry
Github not touched since 2016 - do you think they will fix your problem? Wallet has been non-compile state for Linux and crashing state for Windows. Until we get a new DEV we are screwed for the wallet.

Luckily I just profited a total of 118844 btc satoshis (~$10 at today price) on other altcoins... I liquidated my second and third hardest positions Smiley Still HODL my REE though

I did another 3 coin trade to do it... Went from HNC -> USD -> BTC. I just made a market order from USD-> BTC -- I could have made a better deal and leveraged my profit even more if I waited and made a limit order.

That is the second time I have used another currency as a middleman to convert back into BTC and realize profits (the coins had little/no movement on their BTC pairs) before I used RUR haha Smiley

I did it using https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-DmVfADuj

• They  have USD, RUR, EUR for currency main pairs
  • They have BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH as coin main pairs
  • They have 374 coins to trade including REEcoin

Joker07

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

Proof please? This community has been raped by scams and fake news... Furthermore there are no updates to the REE github since 2016. If that were true, I would HODL my REE further...

update your *** wallet she crashed When I open it  Angry Angry Angry
Github not touched since 2016 - do you think they will fix your problem? Wallet has been non-compile state for Linux and crashing state for Windows. Until we get a new DEV we are screwed for the wallet.

Luckily I just profited a total of 118844 btc satoshis (~$10 at today price) on other altcoins... I liquidated my second and third hardest positions Smiley Still HODL my REE though

I did another 3 coin trade to do it... Went from HNC -> USD -> BTC. I just made a market order from USD-> BTC -- I could have made a better deal and leveraged my profit even more if I waited and made a limit order.

That is the second time I have used another currency as a middleman to convert back into BTC and realize profits (the coins had little/no movement on their BTC pairs) before I used RUR haha Smiley

I did it using https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-DmVfADuj

• They  have USD, RUR, EUR for currency main pairs
  • They have BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH as coin main pairs
  • They have 374 coins to trade including REEcoin

where is this new team i don't see anyone!!  Grin Grin
i think this project is dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: