Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REE] REECoin: People’s Coin *****REVIVAL*****  (Read 39768 times)
Bacylla

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Dear all,
the original developer of the REE-coin is a scammer. There is no suspicious in that. He have posted 1 (one) message starting this topic 2 (two) years ago, always online and never says anything. Everyone who suggest to support the original developer is a scammer too.

I do not understand how he managed to move the coin to the livkoin while doing so.

The representatives of the “new community” could do a lot of important things. At least now REE-holders have a working wallet and can withdraw their coins from Livecoin.net — the only exchange that supported that coin.

New developers needed to make their own coins. In fact, they did so. This is their right. But they are trying to give out their coin for REE and this is already a scam. I believe. The coin can be saved if the holders unite and take the situation into their own hands. But so far there is no one who could / wanted to unite people
RockyLeesya

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

ReeCoin mining involves verifying transactions around the system by encrypting and decrypting transfers, carried out by other users. This process is deliberately made highly complex and time consuming to reduce ReeCoin inflation. The complexity of each transfer's encryption increases proportionately to the number of people working on the transaction.
Bacylla

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

I and the original developer will post a full statement on what has ben happening with REE over the past few years
Especially do not forget to clarify why Livecoin.net have freezed the withdrawals and deposits for REE many months ago.
At a minimum, the old developer did not try to steal the coilers, as the new team does, which tries to give out their coins for the original REE. And mercilessly bath all the dissenters. They banned more people than they have at the moment in the group. I tried to explain to them that Livkoin would not be able to support their skam svap, because he allowed a month of trade in coins, which you just need to throw away to all those who bought them after May 20. He also wrote to Livkoin in support of what they would have justified, on what grounds they changed coin developers. In this claim, the old maidens are justified and the exchange must recognize them, otherwise it will cause problems.
ReeCoin (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

ATTENTION

Due to the misuse of REECoin over the past few years, an Official REECoin Contribution Team has been formed to responsibly progress this cryptocurrency.
Livecoin.net has been notified of the situation and please look for an official statement from them https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list.
We appreciate your patience during this transition.

You can join us on Telegram at https://t.me/reecoin_official
dukexox

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

So as far as I can see two things are going on:-

1)

New dev team who do not have access to livecoin have arranged for a swap to a new REECoin in order to restart the project. They arranged for the swap by getting holders to fill in a form and want you to send the coins to the latest wallet and potentially( not confirmed ) send the coins from that wallet to them in order to receive the new coin.

2)

Original dev team has come out of the woodwork and along with people who missed the new swap deadline, to claim they will reactivate the coin on livecoin and the original coin will be activated.

So who do we believe, whilst all I see is childish arguements from both sides the basic fact of the matter is that no one has the interest of holders in mind. Whilst the new team do seem to have put work in place to create a new swap the idea you have to send them coins in order to receive the new ones is nothing short of ludicrous. The original teams idea to be able to activate the coin seems to stem from an annoyance that someone else has picked up the dead project and they will lose their interest in the coin.

So from where I am sitting there can be no trust from either side at present. Some people have the option to swap and some don’t and no one can be sure if any side can be trusted.

Why oh why can we not find middle ground for the interest of the coins and holders best benefit and to attempt to resurrect the coin in the most professional manner for all involved.

Bacylla

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

So who do we believe, whilst all I see is childish arguements from both sides the basic fact of the matter is that no one has the interest of holders in mind. Whilst the new team do seem to have put work in place to create a new swap the idea you have to send them coins in order to receive the new ones is nothing short of ludicrous. The original teams idea to be able to activate the coin seems to stem from an annoyance that someone else has picked up the dead project and they will lose their interest in the coin.

you're probably kidding? Find the dead coin for which the new developers have just taken up is the jackpot. Many people are looking for similar projects. And it is very profitable for old holders, new developers and developers. This is a lot of HYIP and a price increase. But only on the condition that everything is done honestly and openly. No one will ever be against this. Look at PCN / DAPS

But how did the "new team" of REE enter? They immediately stated that they did not want to change all old coins for new ones. Never directly answered questions. Why did they decide to change the coins bought only until May 20? Why did they write about it only on May 31? Why did they give only one day to fill in the form? Why did they banish more people than they have on the channel? No answer.

The price for REE could now be more than 10 satoshs and the actin bargain. And everyone would be happy and waiting for the swap. Look at the penguin on cryptopia. Someone is indignant at the new developers? Who says something bad about the Dups team? No. Everyone is happy about new opportunities. Even the trbo is trading, although there are only rumors about the new team and nothing more.

What is similar there is in REE? No
dukexox

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

They started putting work in a while back as far as I can see while it was obvious the coin was dead. I am only asking questions to get to the bottom of it all.

They couldn't change old for new as they don't have access to livecoin so have attempted something different, they allowed a lot more time than 1 day to fill the form in. As far as banning people its quite clear there has been people scammed left right and centre so far and everyone is trying to protect themselves.

The old devs have only come out since the news of the swap which could be protective measures as they own so much supply? There is no certainty this won't happen with the other team.

Just saying there is a lot of strange things going on that need clearing up.

The old devs have applied for the swap from what I am hearing as well. So like I say quite a mess for the coin and investors and some clarity is needed.

Bacylla

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

They couldn't change old for new as they don't have access to livecoin so have attempted something different, they allowed a lot more time than 1 day to fill the form in. As far as banning people its quite clear there has been people scammed left right and centre so far and everyone is trying to protect themselves.

Even less than a day. Go to their channel in the discord and see the publication date for the swap form. I can take screenshots of their instructions in the telegram.

Here is a copy of the message part with dates in Discord:

"CryptoExtrem - 31.05.2018
@everyone
Good afternoon, we want to inform you that we keep open the necessary documents to make the swap until today's 23.59 GMT..."

REE team do not recommend buying ree in livecoin because all REEs after 20/05/2018 will not be accepted for the swap.

dukexox

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Even less than a day. Go to their channel in the discord and see the publication date for the swap form. I can take screenshots of their instructions in the telegram.

Here is a copy of the message part with dates in Discord:

"CryptoExtrem - 31.05.2018
@everyone
Good afternoon, we want to inform you that we keep open the necessary documents to make the swap until today's 23.59 GMT..."

REE team do not recommend buying ree in livecoin because all REEs after 20/05/2018 will not be accepted for the swap.

The forms went out on the 22nd I believe it was. Not the 30th like you state. Agree it’s still not a huge amount of time , however if you keep up with your investments it’s enough.
johny89

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

Didn’t get your idea, could you please explain in one sentence ?
Thank you
Bacylla

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

The forms went out on the 22nd I believe it was. Not the 30th like you state. Agree it’s still not a huge amount of time , however if you keep up with your investments it’s enough.

This is not a matter of faith. Go to the discord and see the publication dates of the forms. I have screenshots posts in Discord and Telegram. There is clearly visible date - May 31.

PROOF

1 telegram - https://twitter.com/CryptoPROfan/status/1008110676089417728

2 discord - https://twitter.com/CryptoPROfan/status/1008111065912266752

Read their announcment channel in the telegram - there it is. Find me a publication there with the form May 22
dukexox

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

This is not a matter of faith. Go to the discord and see the publication dates of the forms. I have screenshots posts in Discord and Telegram. There is clearly visible date - May 31.

PROOF

Read their announcment channel in the telegram - there it is. Find me a publication there with the form May 22

Quite simple just go the discord channel, it is not on the announcement channel anymore.
dukexox

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

PROOF

Quite simple just go the discord channel, it is not on the announcement channel anymore.

Anyway we are kind of missing the point.

The main aim of the questions was to try and work out whats going on and which team to trust. Its all good and well saying that the coin is being saved by the old dev, however until we see some proof that the 6b coins he owns are not just going to be dumped on the market again then what are we supposed to think?
Bacylla

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Livecoin has published a new message. I think this is the correct position of the stock exchange. We must think what to do next. Is it worth it to take a coin to a wallet in any case, but do not really want to do it - I have very few of these coins

REECOIN NEWS from Livecoin

Created 18.06.2018 13:44

Dear holders of Reecoin, as you all know, the old team of developers have abandoned this project long ago, and since then it is in a "dead" status for a lengthy period of time (no responses to our letters). Therefore, we decided to start cooperation with a new team, which was committed to relaunch the project.

However, recently another team intervened into the process, claiming that they are another "new" developer, at least this is how they presented themselves at the beginning of our talks. In addition, this team controls the old domain name of REE and the old username at bitcointalk.

As a result, we cannot be certain at all, who we are dealing with. This is illegal and we cannot proceed. Consequently, we won't continue the swap with the new team, as we have announced earlier. At the same time, we won't cooperate wih the second "new" team either.

Dear customers, please, be assured, that all your coins are in safe, and we request you to withdraw your coins from the Exchange. You have to decide yourself, what you should do with your coins (participate in the swap organized by the new team or deal with the second new team). We would not make this decision for you - which team to choose for cooperation, this choice is exclusively yours. If you do not withdraw your Reecoins, there is a possibility, that one of the teams will block the exchange wallets or the blockchain, and your assets will be lost.
Grujo1

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Good day to everybody.

Please can somebody tell me where (which wallet address) I can withdraw my Ree coins from Live coin. I see that new developer is not accepting our coins from live coin. So if somebody can give me Ree coin wallet address of the old developer so I can withdraw my coins.

Thank you
Grujo1

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

...can somebody tell me where (which wallet address) I can withdraw my Ree coins from Live coin. I see that new developer is not accepting our coins from live coin. So if somebody can give me Ree coin wallet address of the old developer so I can withdraw my coins.
This is the wallet created by “new team”: the https://github.com/ReeCoin2/Ree/releases/download/2.0/Reecoin-qt-Windows.zip
You can use it to withdraw your coins from Livecoin.net.
It uses the same blockchain (the same with the original, “old team”s blockchain) without any modifications, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues between old and new team's approaches.

The original wallet (the wallet provided by the “old team”) does not work on Windows OS and currently there is no even a download link for it on the “old team”s website.

Thank you

I will try to transfer some small amount, but new team strictly said that individuals who didn't fill out swap form before 31st may can not transfer and swap coins. That is the reason why I am trying to found wallet where I can send my Ree coins and wait until situation will be clear. I don't want to lose my coins that I bought on Live coin.

Thank you
Seasonic

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I fully understand where you are coming from...
We also fully understand where you came from ) If anyone does not — I mean, does not understand — he/she should attentively read the current topic from the beginning.

So, as you, dear C5Allroad and ReeCoin, can see, the livecoin.net will not cooperate with the “old team”. Neither with the “new team”: https://livecoin.net/news/view/742

It's a pity that “new team” did their best in order to make their “swap” impossible for the most of coin holders. Eventually that became the main reason of their failure.

Greed killed the wolf.

P. S. : the “new team” will shortly introduce a new coin, obviously. A new shit-coin, doomed to oblivion in the nearest future.

I knew something like this will happen to this coin. If this coin is delisted by Livecoin, None of these teams will fund REECoin to be listed on new exchange.

Fact is, the team with the control of the Domain and the original bitcointalk thread have the upper hand here. Besides, the swap intention by the other team was not done with good intention for the holders of REECoin. Therefore, my support is for the team with the control of domain name and the thread. The community should rally behind this team to save this coin on Livecoin. The community should speak in one accord to save REECoin from Greeding Intention.
ReeCoin (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

The Core Contribution Team wants to reiterate that participating in the Reecoin English groups swap will result in the complete loss of your coins in REE.  As that group is an imposter, REECoin will pursue all legal avenues to stop them from confusing the marketplace.  Again, the official REECoin is operated under reecoin.com and the official Core Contribution Team.  REECoin will be announcing the path forward in the coming days, how we plan to deal with Livecoin, and how we will reestablish the original blockchain as it is the true REECoin.
Angelicdemon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

My opinion: the team that controls the old, original network chain is the true team.
I tried to communicate with the "new team" in telegram chat, they blocked me. They are not scammers, but ordinary thieves, who have not created anything of their own, but are trying to steal someone else's idea and thereby bringing chaos.
I have quite a few 43,000 REE left, so their loss will not be significant, but the very principle of trust in the team is important.
There is a good saying: Everything new is a well-forgotten old.
I will not withdraw my coins from Livecoin to any purse - they will be more secure on the exchange.
The "new team" created a purse, proposes to make a withdrawal of coins for it, but refusing to exchange, which in itself is already perplexing. Do not forget that there is an original team will regain full control, and the exchange will open trades on this asset, then the former coin owners will not be able to return it to the exchange - the entry is CLOSED.
Nguyendong

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

I believe old team(c5 And lucaF)
We should wait they, join telegram
@reecoin_official
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: