Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171084 times)
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:20:23 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 08:43:34 PM by neotrix

Before investing in an IPO, a good investor looks at a few things to analyze risks:

1. Is the product / idea good enough?
2. Is the team capable?
3. Do they have a good plan to attract new buyers and bring in more revenue?
4. Is the whole venture scalable?

You have not given satisfactory answers to any of them. All you have said is if the site becomes as popular as btc-e - then the dividends will be pretty good. But there is a big IF over there. And you've not given potential investors any kind of a clue if your team is capable of achieving that or if you have a marketing plan to achieve that.

You say your site has the "potential" to do better than vircurex or satoshi dice, but when asked to explain how you will unlock this potential, you clamp up.

You need to do a better job than this. You have to expect hard questions when you don't have a track record to show off for the venture - when the venture is still at development stage and its not been launched.

Ok I will reply your questions one by one but most of reply are available already

1. Only investors can reply himself this question, seeing the demo, the team under the project, the potential or risk... This question cannot also be replied by myself I think.

2. The team is composed of many people to create this project but we will be at end 3 managers. Me, the other shareholder of koddos being he main koddos manager for all technical part. He manage actually a team of some people mainly on server and DDOS Protection thread. The third manager is the main develloper working on this project also manager of 3 other people working with him on the script and Design.

3. We will offer 0.2% fees on transaction actually same than BTC-e and being the lower of market. A special status VIP status will be given to trader with high transaction ( it will work a bit like mtgox decreasing system fees but with only on status passing you fees at 0.15%) The platform available will be one of the most develloped and will include some unique features. We will accpet much more deposit or withdraw options than btc-e being a registered company also being able to deal more efficiently with Banks, and online payment processors. I'm also experienced already and have some good relatiosn with banks which will help me a lot in this mission, as dealing with btc isnt same than most other business.

The IPO itself should also help in the promotion of this project, people talk, debate, are angry for a higher price than they would... All good professional in Marketing will tell you that a polemic 1 month before a launch is free and good promotion.

As we quoted many time we are owne of a company bringing us already 50 000 usd per month of profits. Supproting avertising of this projects isnt really a problem then. I hope you will understand i won't disclose now where I will display banners or how I will manage the advertsing campaign for business purposes.

4. I can cover all cost of launch and more without to sell one shares as I said many times. I'm actually 50% shareholder of koddos, so my peronnal revenue monthly just for this business ( does people allow me to keep some privacy, yes I have other business online than hosting...) is 25 000 usd actually and I have a big salary since now a while. Well I and my partner on koddos have some liquidity, assets....Which cost much more than the total of this IPO. That's easy to check, the only profits of koddos for the year of 2012 is more than thi asset. I'm not quoting the actual 450 k of harware we own....and the 100k or like we spent to setup our full network...Well scalability question has been replied I think.

I said our site have a greater potential than vircurex who sold like 8% of his company for 2500 btc recently. About satoshi dice I didnt say we have a greater potential even if could be possible but that another story where the price for 10% of a small business is sold for some millions usd...
That's why I quoted this both example, no offense to them just some comparaison help usually to make a choice.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:34:47 PM

According to your numbers,

- Total shares 100.000 (50.000 held by you, 40.000 sold in btct and 10.000 in ltc-global)
- Initial shares prices = 0.2 * 20000 + 0.25 * 10000 + 0.3 * 10000 + 0.35 * 10000 = 13.000 BTC ($45 per BTC = $585.000)
- Estimated monthly profit = $25000 (which is the same as an already stablished competitor, seems pretty optimist)

let me make some math:

- Montly dividend per share = $25000 / 100000 = $0.25 ($45 per BTC = 0.00555555 BTC)
- Montlhy profit per share at 0.2 BTC = 0.00555555 / 0.2 = 2.8%
- Montlhy profit per share at 0.35 BTC = 1.6%

Could you confirm that numbers are right ?

Total shares 50 000 representing 50% of right on dividend. The other 50% are not issued in share and cannot be on public market. Never more than 50 000 share will be issued.

Other numbers are right according our estimation.

Great, why is your "Forum Partner" bitcointalk.org? Does theymos sponsor this project?

Why do you mention BitInstant on your site while BitInstant isn't even aware of it?

We certainly need more bitcoin/alt coin exchanges, I'm not calling this a scam by any means, I'm just offering my opinions on this asset.

Ok I'm removing the forum link if can make you happy, I see this forum is linked to many pool or other business as each owner use this forum for official thread, I will also make an official request to admin of this forum before to add a link on the website... For bitinstant I will contact them in the month like all other payment processor to deal with them. Being a registered company I dont see why i couldnt work with them then. The logo bitinstant or all other payment processor is also for display purpose showing what payment processor is willing to be added.

Hey Neo,

I think you could just remove the 'partner' text and put 'Bitcoin Forum'. That should work out I think.

You mentioned that the payment processors are just for display purposes.
Can you tell us what payment methods you have available currently?

It would be nice to know what things on the site are 'for display purposes' and what are real for the site. Wink

Do you have any market movers already signed up to be able to provide liquidity to start the platform to trade?

I know people are asking you a lot of questions and it can be tiring, but that's okay, it is a good thing. That means they are interested, and making more people interested.

This is a product, and you have to sell it.
People want to know if they throw their BTC at you (when BTC is at a 2yr high and may go higher) that it is a better investment than sitting on it watching it go up. (and down)
They want to understand why your site will be so great that people will choose it over others and what your plans are to make that happen.

"Confidence is key." We are all just trying to help make the IPO a success. Smiley

Avalaible currently Okpay, Solidtrustpay, Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney, Bank Wire SWIFT,  and other can be done quickly. We are a registered company and can provide all kind of documents any payment processor will request us. The list on home pag actually is smaller than all we have in head.

Display purpose is like an expression, telling most features are not enable but will be present on the final website. In fact much more will be added than you see actually and nothing will be deleted ( In term of features)

For market mover, arrangement with miners and so I'm working on it already.

Last thing about estimation, we made an estimation on btc-e example but at end we will offer much more features I cannot revelate now to avoid any competitots to add it before we launch our website. People would say we copied when we had idea for such or such or simply listened wish of big trader before the launch, making this website owned by the communauty and thought by it also.

Thanks ukyo for exposing some optimist in your post that motivated me back to handle all questions. In fact I have no problem with questions I just can feel when some post are oriented with a bad mind already and I know my reply will be useless for the poster, but will at least give informations to next readers. So yes it can be a bit irritating sometime when people got you wrong or see bad intention behind you when in fact there is nothing hided. Thanks for understand me and said thanks for the motivation back for tonight Smiley

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 09:13:13 PM

Thanks ukyo for exposing some optimist in your post that motivated me back to handle all questions. In fact I have no problem with questions I just can feel when some post are oriented with a bad mind already and I know my reply will be useless for the poster, but will at least give informations to next readers. So yes it can be a bit irritating sometime when people got you wrong or see bad intention behind you when in fact there is nothing hided. Thanks for understand me and said thanks for the motivation back for tonight Smiley

The more info you put out there, even if it is sometimes repetitive, the more people will understand things. Smiley

Keep in mind, the bitcoin community suffers from a very very large amount of fraud. You saw the accusations from your other security.
Everyone (or the smart ones) are very skeptical of things.

In this case you have a site that is still in the works, with a domain less than two weeks old, that is not in-itself a registered business yet, and asking people to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into it a month before launch, and 2(?) months before returns. (Yes, you will launch regardless of the number sold.)

As someone said before, people are just afraid (regardless of reputation, Pirate had a great one) that the money will either a. just be taken, or b. the launch fails due to poor positioning, planning, efforts, etc.
This is why people have questions and are giving the strip search. Wink

In the end you profit in-pocket for any shares sold regardless of if it fails. If the first 20k shares sell, then that is about USD $160,000 currently.
Not bad for what appears to be a month of work. (Or less)

You could even then sell it as a turn-key exchange. This would leave the shareholders holding the ball and stuck with whoever buys it, and your team has pocketed even more money.
So no matter what happens, it is win-win for you, just not the investors. Of course, the better scenario for both is if it works out and rakes in a ton of profit. Cheesy

Actually, you should write a clause in the contract of money distribution if the company sells, and what documents must be made public to prove it.
(Not that a sum could be paid on the side. There is always room for scam accusations no matter how hard anyone tries.)
Also perhaps some sort of minimal value requirements to be able to sell?

Speaking of fraud, can you share your AML / KYC requirements?

There are just a lot of things for people to consider in this kind of situation, and you need to be ready to answer them. Good answers get great results! Smiley
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 09:48:04 PM

The more info you put out there, even if it is sometimes repetitive, the more people will understand things. Smiley

Keep in mind, the bitcoin community suffers from a very very large amount of fraud. You saw the accusations from your other security.

In this case you have a site that is still in the works, with a domain less than two weeks old, that is not in-itself a registered business yet, and asking people to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into it a month before launch, and 2(?) months before returns. (Yes, you will launch regardless of the number sold.)

As someone said before, people are just afraid (regardless of reputation, Pirate had a great one) that the money will either a. just be taken, or b. the launch fails due to poor positioning, planning, efforts, etc.

In the end you profit in-pocket for any shares sold regardless of if it fails. If the first 20k shares sell, then that is about USD $160,000 currently.

You could even then sell it as a turn-key exchange. This would leave the shareholders holding the ball and stuck with whoever buys it, and your team has pocketed even more money.
So no matter what happens, it is win-win for you, just not the investors. Of course, the better scenario for both is if it works out and rakes in a ton of profit. Cheesy

Actually, you should write a clause in the contract of money distribution if the company sells, and what documents must be made public to prove it.
(Not that a sum could be paid on the side. There is always room for scam accusations no matter how hard anyone tries.)

There are just a lot of things for people to consider in this kind of situation, and you need to be ready to answer them. Good answers get great results! Smiley

For AML KYC we don't want to request automatic verification for our customers. We will request identification document only in case one of our banks need it. We are usual to deal with offshore bank which have no verification about that until a very big amount. That's fit also ur expectations an the one of BTC, LTC...users. The main cncern of many users being privacy or anonymity.

About the clause, the last clause explain how thing will happend in case of sales to a competitors. Half would be shared or more to cover at minimum the price of IPO in term of USD. I didnt mentionned that I woulnt sell if the sale cannot cover the same price and will look to add it so. Anyway such sales operation cannot be done at our wish but only under some condittions ( mainly if we couldnt be more able to manage , 3 people died....) That's dont let us the right to sell the website for many reasons.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:00:10 PM

For AML KYC we don't want to request automatic verification for our customers. We will request identification document only in case one of our banks need it. We are usual to deal with offshore bank which have no verification about that until a very big amount. That's fit also ur expectations an the one of BTC, LTC...users. The main cncern of many users being privacy or anonymity.

About the clause, the last clause explain how thing will happend in case of sales to a competitors. Half would be shared or more to cover at minimum the price of IPO in term of USD. I didnt mentionned that I woulnt sell if the sale cannot cover the same price and will look to add it so. Anyway such sales operation cannot be done at our wish but only under some condittions ( mainly if we couldnt be more able to manage , 3 people died....) That's dont let us the right to sell the website for many reasons.
WTF? In other words, you think your exchange won't be big enough..

MtGox_Dylan:
Whilst we could simply ignore our legal obligations, as a number of smaller, successful exchanges have done in the past, we have found that this invariably causes problems for both us and our customers. By not performing adequate AML/KYC checks, the banks that we must operate through can and have shut down bank accounts, trapping customer funds and causing us a lot of headache. Therefore, we try to follow this process as best as we are able with as little impact to our users as possible.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 10:17:14 PM

MtGox_Dylan:
By not performing adequate AML/KYC checks, the banks that we must operate through can and have shut down bank accounts, trapping customer funds and causing us a lot of headache. Therefore, we try to follow this process as best as we are able with as little impact to our users as possible.

I guess I dont deal with same offshore banks than Mtgox. Mtgox is registered in Japan as far I know so it could be more related to that than to their banks imo, anyway it add to them some problem about that. Then Yes most of bank act like this, but if you read again my post you will fin out that I quoted I dealed with many banks and also know what banks and country are more or less agressive about this. I could give you some name of banks where you can receive a wire of 200 k usd without any bill, identity of the sender, or any documents. There is many kind of banks and regulation are differents in each country.

I don't see BTC-e requesting any verification. Why? because they are not registered as company. Crypto-trade will be registered but offshore in an country where exchanges are allowed without so many complications.

osoverflow

Activity: 547
Merit: 105

Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 12:08:36 AM

Wow! the site looks marvelous! If I could vote for it on ltcglobal I would do it!

Good job!

Bienvenidos a la nueva tecnología
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 12:42:56 AM

How do we know when it will actually go live?

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 12:55:19 AM

Crypto-trade will be registered but offshore in an country where exchanges are allowed without so many complications.

Can you tell us what country this would be? I am sure people would be happy to know that it will be legal wherever it is.
matauc12

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 05:41:47 AM

Unfortunately the ROI doesn't fit my comfortable range for bitcoin investment (as they are all somewhat risky in nature and history). But I am happy to hear you will launch nonetheless and will definitely bring significant amounts on your volume for ltc on day 1.

p.s. Mobile integration should be top priority in the second tier of your priority list (if you know what I mean). That's where you could really give yourself an edge versus current competitors. Apps and widgets would be pretty much groundbreaking in this nerdy community.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 08:28:12 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2013, 12:35:41 PM by neotrix

Wow! the site looks marvelous! If I could vote for it on ltcglobal I would do it!

Good job!

Thanks for support

How do we know when it will actually go live?

Site will be launched 2st April 2013.

Crypto-trade will be registered but offshore in an country where exchanges are allowed without so many complications.

Can you tell us what country this would be? I am sure people would be happy to know that it will be legal wherever it is.

I cannot right now, I'm talking with my offshore lawer actually to get the best country with or without need of license to have the right to do such activities. Could be Belize, Seychelles, BVI, Vanuatu, NZ...or some other country. The final choice will be announced when the copany will be registered.

Unfortunately the ROI doesn't fit my comfortable range for bitcoin investment (as they are all somewhat risky in nature and history). But I am happy to hear you will launch nonetheless and will definitely bring significant amounts on your volume for ltc on day 1.

p.s. Mobile integration should be top priority in the second tier of your priority list (if you know what I mean). That's where you could really give yourself an edge versus current competitors. Apps and widgets would be pretty much groundbreaking in this nerdy community.

Thanks for reviewing our offer. I'm sad the ROI dont fit your expectations, but I like your way to tell it and explain it.  Mobile integration is one of our priority as we know this could enlarge in a signifiant way, the number of our customers

superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:52:19 PM

Sorry, I meant live on the trading platform.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
FullLife

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 04:50:38 AM

Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this.  I'm new to Bitcoin, but not new to investing/startups.

So if I bought 100 shares (100 * 0.2BTC = ~$880 @ current BTC price), my equity in the company would be 0.2% (100 / 50,000 total shares = 0.002 or 0.2%)

Assuming your $25K/mo profit after 3 months estimate is reasonably accurate, shareholders would split up half the profits ($12,500).

So, because my equity share is 0.2%, I would receive approx. $25/mo in dividends? (12,500 * 0.002)

Is this accurate?
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2013, 12:16:35 PM

Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this.  I'm new to Bitcoin, but not new to investing/startups.

So if I bought 100 shares (100 * 0.2BTC = ~$880 @ current BTC price), my equity in the company would be 0.2% (100 / 50,000 total shares = 0.002 or 0.2%)

Assuming your $25K/mo profit after 3 months estimate is reasonably accurate, shareholders would split up half the profits ($12,500).

So, because my equity share is 0.2%, I would receive approx. $25/mo in dividends? (12,500 * 0.002)

Is this accurate?

Yes this is accurate at actual value of BTC.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 05:39:14 PM

Is it possible to have the manual limit raised on my ltcglobal and btct accounts? I've been waiting all day for a withdrawal.
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 05:56:52 PM

Is it possible to have the manual limit raised on my ltcglobal and btct accounts? I've been waiting all day for a withdrawal.

though it would be astonishing if crypto-trade.com could raise your withdrawal limit, you should ask the appropriate operator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=125629.0
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 07:55:14 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2013, 10:21:53 PM by neotrix

Dear potential shareholders

IPO for Crypto-Trade has been started and the 10 000 first shares in BTC (BTCT.CO) and in LTC (LTC-GLOBAL) have been issued at 0.2 BTC/share or its equivalent in LTC as quoted in the contract.

https://btct.co/security/CRYPTO-TRADE
https://www.litecoinglobal.com/security/CRYPTO-TRADE

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:43:09 AM

WARNING: ASSET ISSUER IS IN DEFAULT

He broke the contract of his other asset (by not paying out dividends) for two weeks now.

Don't touch this.
What the hell is wrong with you? You should check the contract before trolling around.
As quoted in contract, dividends are sheduled monthly ( each 1st day of each
month)
Last payment was on 2013-02-28.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:50:27 AM

Sorry, brain derped Smiley

Disregard that, I thought he was late on dividends for 2 weeks now.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 11:36:52 AM

Sorry, brain derped Smiley

Disregard that, I thought he was late on dividends for 2 weeks now.

Blablabla...  Roll Eyes  I know you would love so much to see me fail but you are going to wait your full life... I know many scammers love BTC and crypto but when does people will understand I have a compagny bringing me 25 k usd month... You really think I'm going to kill my company reputation for 10 or 15k usd? (IPO esecurity sa with servers). Man try to find another victim for your trolling...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: