Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171070 times)
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 03:23:10 PM

while I was at 15 000 km of there

Were you traveling from the north pole to New Zealand or something? Tongue

So it's getting released this week for sure 100%?

yes will be released this week for sure.

10 000 km in fact, sorry for mistake (Thailand, France).

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:21 PM

Why this big delay? Some bugs in code, a lot of customization on server to make it faster as possible with all features available, some features more harder to code than expectd...
Some personnal problem last week also (my gf close to be rapted with a guy hided in my house while I was at 15 000 km of there) make me out of business last week...but I assume this is not an excuse for investors and we better to be back to work and to the main concern.
Regards, neotrix

After a week like that, I don't see how anyone could blame you for taking a bit more time. If everything works on opening night, in the long run it won't matter if the start was later than scheduled. I think you're showing outstanding dedication and I wish you luck for this week.  Smiley

J23450N

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:37:39 PM

Better late than never, and I get that you want to release a polished product, but I'm left wondering if you just announced too early or if this is indicative of how problems that will inevitably arise in the future will be handled. Never mind investors, with the number of online wallets lost over the last few years, not to mention DDOS/trade-lag, this doesn't exactly boost confidence for traders. Best of luck though.
Carnth

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:14:16 PM

Why no updates has been done? Because after many delay, it was looking useless for me to announce another delay which could not be respected.
This is my only problem.
Keeping us updated is paramount. You need to let us know what's going on with our BTC. Even if you posted that there is a developer delay and (now a week later) it's taking longer than you thought, etc.

On BitcoinTalk, no news is very very bad news.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 11:18:31 PM

Why no updates has been done? Because after many delay, it was looking useless for me to announce another delay which could not be respected.
This is my only problem.
Keeping us updated is paramount. You need to let us know what's going on with our BTC. Even if you posted that there is a developer delay and (now a week later) it's taking longer than you thought, etc.

On BitcoinTalk, no news is very very bad news.

As said I'm aware about that and I will give a special attention to this part in future. As said also I blaming only myself for this and understand even the worst reaction from investors as I could have the same reaction. Let back to work and give now some good feeling to those same investors waiting to see crypto-trade online.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:04:20 PM

any news... week is almost over.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 06:51:29 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 08:08:15 PM by neotrix

Any news as week isnt over. We will launch this week-end (small tip), maybe not including all payment processors being to be accepted for deposit and withdraw but at least some, others being added few hours or days after the launch...

xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:21:17 PM

Any news as week isnt over. We will launch this week-end (small tip), maybe not including all payment processors being to be accepted for deposit and withdraw but at least some, others being added few hours or days after the launch...

looking forward to the second exchange which is trading DVC Smiley
best_btc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:00:25 PM

YES, DVC 4 president!

XRP:  rNnou9B7snYUPPQdH9KP4D9JQ7EJXTKN4G
BTC:  1ELy69CQ8u77qYvjgfZBFxcyNNyrtcQFFR
I wrote already to BTC-e, Mtgox support to add DVC (again). you all should write them too, let our voices be heard:
 http://hdbtce.kayako.com/
and also Mtgox:
https://twitter.com/MtGox
https://support.mtgox.com/home
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:17:15 AM

I have to say that with Vircurex down due to the hack with wallets possibly compromised and cryptonit offline I think the timing of the launch is pretty opportune Smiley
Good luck on the launch!!
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 04:24:23 AM

The week is officially over here and it still hasn't launched Undecided

coldguy

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 11:03:04 AM

The week is officially over here and it still hasn't launched Undecided

That depends on how to define the first day of a week. Sunday, in Asia, usually is the last day of a week, not the first day.  Cheesy

But even Sunday has only several hours left, we are here to see another delay of the launch.
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 11:47:19 AM

We are Sunday and I know this is the last day. Still 6 hours for me before the new week start in Asia.

Why did Crypto-trade hasn't been launched yet ? Well the site is done and we just left with some usd options to deposit and withdraw. We was going to launch today, while 2 days ago the server we use (bought specially for crypto) start to make us crazy using 100% cpu mainly everytime...after some check it is clearly a prob of the hardware, we also called dell (who manage the warrantie) and as you can guess they dont work at week end and cannot offer us any help before monday or even tuesday... We had 2 solutions....let wait again or move on another server (which also take more than few hours when you need to install everything again...)

We still working on new server and will launch as soon this last work is done. We hope today...

Regards, Neotrix

coldguy

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:10:25 PM

We are Sunday and I know this is the last day. Still 6 hours for me before the new week start in Asia.

Why did Crypto-trade hasn't been launched yet ? Well the site is done and we just left with some usd options to deposit and withdraw. We was going to launch today, while 2 days ago the server we use (bought specially for crypto) start to make us crazy using 100% cpu mainly everytime...after some check it is clearly a prob of the hardware, we also called dell (who manage the warrantie) and as you can guess they dont work at week end and cannot offer us any help before monday or even tuesday... We had 2 solutions....let wait again or move on another server (which also take more than few hours when you need to install everything again...)

We still working on new server and will launch as soon this last work is done. We hope today...

Regards, Neotrix

just in time! nice job neotrix  Cheesy
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:50:51 PM

really a never ending story. that 2nd of april failed launch seems to be happened ages ago. anyway, best of luck and hope you could finish by midnight GMT, I'll be here checking the website from time to time.
odie158

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 07:50:33 PM

Yay I'm no longer a newbie. I only have one share of Crypto-trade but I am very excited for the launch  Cheesy
hammurabi

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:36:55 AM

Regards, Neotrix

This is insane!
An exchange which will hold massive amount of coins to be launched in hurry.
Server should be ready for weeks before launching, not the last minute.
And those weeks should be contributed to double check every single thing in the setup.

Let's pray for the exchange not to fail.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:21:22 AM

Regards, Neotrix

This is insane!
And those weeks should be contributed to double check every single thing in the setup.

I have a feeling most of the code etc. have been ready for quite some time and none of the integral components is holding the launch up. Rather the launch has been delayed for the last 2 weeks+ due to unforeseen hardware and management issues.
coldguy

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:31:03 AM

Regards, Neotrix

This is insane!

I have a feeling most of the code etc. have been ready for quite some time and none of the integral components is holding the launch up. Rather the launch has been delayed for the last 2 weeks+ due to unforeseen hardware and management issues.

yeah, seems the technique is quite immature here. I have no idea what's the situation for mt.gox when they are in the starting phase, also in such a hurry?
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:22:53 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 12:18:09 PM by neotrix

Regards, Neotrix

This is insane!

This is why I like to stay quiet instead to try to give some explanations.

The server was ready since 2 month....worked smoothly before to have this problem with CPU. It remind me when I bought a samsung galaxy S3 and the phone was not opening having batterie after only few days. I just get a new S3, cause the first one has been considered failing hardware. Thats appear sometime and usually you dont expect it to appear when you buy a new high priced product... This happened on server we used. If I wait the replacement or fix for this server, the delay will be longer....So I decided to setup a new server in urgence to reduce this new delay.

Weeks of delay has also been used for double tests, security checks.... and when all tests was over the hardware problem appeared...

Yes and no. Code is done since a while yes but has been improved a lot ince, and It will even still a constant work when site launched. Another thing was to work on the server (first one) to find all the best setup to have the website as fast possible. Security check was another concerns and many double checks as been done. About company, Esecurity SA will at start manage it as it is easier for us to open banks account with a 5 years old company having great records with others banks than with a new fresh company. Open another company still the next step anyway in future when we know banks will be open for us as a new company (negociation with banks offshore are more like relation story, than negociation...but I'm sure some of you know that already) especially when dealing with btc or crypto....

yeah, seems the technique is quite immature here. I have no idea what's the situation for mt.gox when they are in the starting phase, also in such a hurry?

Immature, not experienced... About a trading plateform?
Well, We created in past like 100 websites, including software, design and we are managing one of biggest company against DDOS Protection. (which seem a good point for the future of crypto-trade when seeing actual situation...)
This is the first time we do create a trading plateform/exchanger so yes in this situation we still have no experience and have learned like anybody would do. I like to think our knowledges helped us a lot to setup this project anyway. When Mtgox opened I guess they was even in worst situation as they was first to create such business and so they could even not take lesson from experience of other site...Still the road is long before to reach the sky... We created koddos from nothing being reseller and now we have our own network, servers and managing thousands of customers...It took 5 years. I like to think it will be faster for crypto-trade but time, bad and good experience, wall on the road and others will show.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: