Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:53:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171095 times)
arctos

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:00:57 PM

will the exchange have 2 factor authentication?
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:01:59 PM

It will also have unicorns.
odie158

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:36:31 PM

It will also have unicorns.
Awesome!! My wife will be very happy. She has wanted a unicorn since she was a little girl.
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:29:54 PM

guys lol.... Grin

For 2 factors yes will have...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:18:53 PM

What about yubikey support or sms verification?
Mausini

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:33:01 PM

who else sees it coming? and i dont mean the launch of the site...
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 11:55:28 PM

We are already talking with a sms gateway...It wont be ready for launch but will be actived 1 or 2 weeks laters. We are working and looking for a no cost system but for it could cost a little bit to users willing to use this features if we don't sucess to get it for free.

A debit card is planned for cashout options (already talking with bank since while about) and could be added 1 or 2 month after the launch. Free for VIP member around costing like 20 usd for normal members

Would you devellop a bit more your question ? I will reply it as soon I see it, but actually I still don't really undersand your question.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:30:44 AM

We are already talking with a sms gateway...It wont be ready for launch but will be actived 1 or 2 weeks laters. We are working and looking for a no cost system but for it could cost a little bit to users willing to use this features if we don't sucess to get it for free.

A debit card is planned for cashout options (already talking with bank since while about) and could be added 1 or 2 month after the launch. Free for VIP member around costing like 20 usd for normal members

Would you devellop a bit more your question ? I will reply it as soon I see it, but actually I still don't really undersand your question.

More importantly, how is the launch coming?
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:21:36 AM

I've been watching the unicorn descend upon us since I read the IPO details months ago.

When it finally hops off the rainbow, in a cloud of glitter and purring kittens, it will be beautiful.
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 03:28:03 AM

We delayed the launch until 15 April for some internal additionnal tests. I'm really sorry about the delay but we prefered to delay it instead of launch the site being no fully ready. About the future lost dividend of this 15 days delay I will find a way to cover potential lost of investors by sharing 2 time more than planned at the end of april instead of planned. 100% of a 15 days dividend looks like 50% of a 30 days dividend. That actually the fairest way I found.

About languages question, Website will be opened in 4 langages  with the support available in this 4 language also : English, French, Spanish and Hindi. More languages could be added later if we are able to provide the support in this language.

Add Chinese please. I could be of help if needed.

Mausini

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:26:56 PM

I've been watching the unicorn descend upon us since I read the IPO details months ago.

When it finally hops off the rainbow, in a cloud of glitter and purring kittens, it will be beautiful.

you got it  Grin

I dont want to troll (as people here call it). But just to make this clear: This operation has all the ingredients of a scam.
My favorite one is the statement in the IPO details about not actually needing public money to build the exchange. LOL ROFL AFK #WHATEVER

Fortunately I'm not invested in this. *leaning back and watching the show*
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:01:07 PM

you got it  Grin

I dont want to troll (as people here call it). But just to make this clear: This operation has all the ingredients of a scam.
My favorite one is the statement in the IPO details about not actually needing public money to build the exchange. LOL ROFL AFK #WHATEVER

I'm eaning with koddos 50 000 usd month....could proof it in a matter of second...So yes I didnt need money to build the exchange  Wink
Scamming an IPO using my koddos name would just kill my other and main business...I will be the worst dumb scammer ever if I would scam...

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:46:08 PM

you got it  Grin

I'm a long time investor in neotrix's other IPO esecurity (koddos.com). You can see from nearly a year of dividend history, neotrix don't run scams, but great businesses that pays nice dividends.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:30:03 PM

you got it  Grin

I'm a long time investor in neotrix's other IPO esecurity (koddos.com). You can see from nearly a year of dividend history, neotrix don't run scams, but great businesses that pays nice dividends.

I agree that it is exceptionally unlikely that he is running any form of scam, especially for the minimal income he would earn from the shares on the market. I am just wanting to see crypto-trade.com live !
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:42:08 PM

We are Sunday and I know this is the last day. Still 6 hours for me before the new week start in Asia.

Why did Crypto-trade hasn't been launched yet ? Well the site is done and we just left with some usd options to deposit and withdraw. We was going to launch today, while 2 days ago the server we use (bought specially for crypto) start to make us crazy using 100% cpu mainly everytime...after some check it is clearly a prob of the hardware, we also called dell (who manage the warrantie) and as you can guess they dont work at week end and cannot offer us any help before monday or even tuesday... We had 2 solutions....let wait again or move on another server (which also take more than few hours when you need to install everything again...)

We still working on new server and will launch as soon this last work is done. We hope today...

Regards, Neotrix

how is it going with the new server? or did you return to dell for a solution? in short, what are the news?
neotrix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 04:55:59 PM

We are Sunday and I know this is the last day. Still 6 hours for me before the new week start in Asia.

Why did Crypto-trade hasn't been launched yet ? Well the site is done and we just left with some usd options to deposit and withdraw. We was going to launch today, while 2 days ago the server we use (bought specially for crypto) start to make us crazy using 100% cpu mainly everytime...after some check it is clearly a prob of the hardware, we also called dell (who manage the warrantie) and as you can guess they dont work at week end and cannot offer us any help before monday or even tuesday... We had 2 solutions....let wait again or move on another server (which also take more than few hours when you need to install everything again...)

We still working on new server and will launch as soon this last work is done. We hope today...

Regards, Neotrix

how is it going with the new server? or did you return to dell for a solution? in short, what are the news?

We installed on a new server.

A worker from dell will come tomorrow in datacenter Amsterdam to check this server and find a solution. Anyway we will launch on another server ( just a little bit less powerfull but seem perfect anyway) we did all setup and still making last test as the transfer created some glitch that made us mad... Anyway that's mainly fixed now and Launch is coming really soon.

TheSwede75

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:05:22 PM

Regards, Neotrix

We installed on a new server.

A worker from dell will come tomorrow in datacenter Amsterdam to check this server and find a solution. Anyway we will launch on another server ( just a little bit less powerfull but seem perfect anyway) we did all setup and still making last test as the transfer created some glitch that made us mad... Anyway that's mainly fixed now and Launch is coming really soon.

It would be AMAZING to launch today or tomorrow on the back of the MtGox disaster. A new exchange could REALLY gain a lot of traction as people look for other places to trade!
Mausini

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:36:12 PM

you got it  Grin

I'm eaning with koddos 50 000 usd month....could proof it in a matter of second...So yes I didnt need money to build the exchange  Wink
Scamming an IPO using my koddos name would just kill my other and main business...I will be the worst dumb scammer ever if I would scam...

I dont have to be right, of course. I'm just saying all the ingredients are there. E.g. I don't get why all your explanations of the delays are so vague, or why you have this non-changing "demo" page which could be put together in 2 days work. Anyway, I'd be happy if my gut feeling is wrong, because we could really need new exchanges.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:55:13 PM

you got it  Grin

I dont have to be right, of course. I'm just saying all the ingredients are there. E.g. I don't get why all your explanations of the delays are so vague, or why you have this non-changing "demo" page which could be put together in 2 days work. Anyway, I'd be happy if my gut feeling is wrong, because we could really need new exchanges.

Have you ever built a unicorn? No, I didn't think so. Quit being so mean!
Skrapps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:14:01 AM

I bought a couple shares awhile back and I'm not an expert or professional or anything, but on rereading the contract on btc.co I had some questions (I might just have the wrong understanding of the terms):

1)

Operation costs
There will be no operation cost taken on monthly profits other than the 50% rest profit which is not sold to public for the direction of project.  Server will be bought by the direction and plugged to Esecurity SA DDOS protected network for free for the lifetime of the project. No management cost will be deducted as it is included in the rest 50% profit.

Shouldn't 'profits' here, and most elsewhere in the contract, say 'total revenue'? From my little understanding in economics (and maybe financial terms are different?); Total Revenue - Total Cost = Profit.

Too:

The monthly net profits includes : total of BTC or LTC earned with fees on transactions + all other crypto currencies fees and usd, Eur fees converted daily to btc or ltc. 50% of this amount will be issued monthly as dividend to the shareholders owning 50% of the right on dividend.

Does 50% of the 'revenue' go to dividend shares? That seems to be what is meant, especially considering how the ownership of the company is setup, right? Otherwise costs would be getting passed on to the public side.

On that note

2)

Are these actual ownership shares, or just dividend right stocks with voting/motions?

Shares issuing:
50% dividend rights and 100% opinion/motion rights...

Organization and Management:   
Actual company Esecurity SA is owned by 2 shareholders. ME and my associate in business for years (Technical manager of koddos.com)
The new company we will create specially for cryto-trade will be owned by 3 people.
I will own 34% of the company
My associate of esecurity SA will own 33%
The main developer working on this project will own 33%...

Marketing Strategy   
The listing itself and the fact that 50% of the company will be publically owned...

What is this 'new company'? Crypto-trade.com itself? What do these 34%, 33%, 33% own? The private half of the company - so 17%, 16.5%. 16.5% of the whole of Crypto-trade.com? What happens if one of these three wants out?

Well, I think I had some other questions, but these and any others could be misinterpretation on my part. Hope the site launches with success, soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: