Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171095 times)
RoadToHell

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:00:02 PM

crypto-trade.com is up now.

Any update on the share transfer?

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
neotrix (OP)

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 07:51:53 AM

Newsletter will be sent today for transfer procedure while trade of shares for CT and Esecs will start in 24 hours.

Anyway I can already give you the procedure below:

- Register in crypto-trade.com, using same email than you used for btct.co or litecoinglobal.com.

- Send us an email to ipo@crypto-trade.com claiming your share.

- After verification (24 hours maximum), your shares are added to your account ready for trade.

Name of shares :

CTB = Crypto-trade share in BTC
CTL = Crypto-trade share in LTC

ESB = Esecurity-SA share (2 servers) in BTC
ESL = Esecurity-SA share (4 servers) in LTC

Regards, Neotrix

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
RoadToHell

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 03:02:54 PM

Thanks!

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 04:43:35 PM

Newsletter will be sent today for transfer procedure while trade of shares for CT and Esecs will start in 24 hours.

Anyway I can already give you the procedure below:

- Register in crypto-trade.com, using same email than you used for btct.co or litecoinglobal.com.

- Send us an email to ipo@crypto-trade.com claiming your share.

- After verification (24 hours maximum), your shares are added to your account ready for trade.

Name of shares :

CTB = Crypto-trade share in BTC
CTL = Crypto-trade share in LTC

ESB = Esecurity-SA share (2 servers) in BTC
ESL = Esecurity-SA share (4 servers) in LTC

Regards, Neotrix

perfect, just sent you an email about my shares
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:35:28 AM

I have trouble creating an account. It says invalid activation attempt.

Edit: I think it's because I have already registered an account with the same email. Now password recovery doesn't work. :S

Whom shall I contact to get this resolved?
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:24:20 PM

I have trouble creating an account. It says invalid activation attempt.

Edit: I think it's because I have already registered an account with the same email. Now password recovery doesn't work. :S

Whom shall I contact to get this resolved?

Try sending an email to: admin  [at ]  crypto-trade.com

Explain your situation, they usually get back to you within 24 hours.
desired_username

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:29:42 PM

Try sending an email to: admin  [at ]  crypto-trade.com

Explain your situation, they usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Thanks
Code_red

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:09:19 PM

I had to be in the same browser as cryptotrade try and log in and get the failed message, open new tab, go to email in the new tab of same browser and click the link in the new email they send. Hope that helps
desired_username

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:03:59 AM

I've got no response so far to my emails and neither here via PM. :S

What's the point of the official thread if they do not check it?
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 03:34:46 PM

There's a lot of work backed up from our IPO and the manual transfers, if you sent an email, it's likely been viewed, just working our way to the reply! Sorry for the inconvenience, I've pushed this issue to our developer as well to help speed things along. Smiley

desired_username

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:37:15 PM

There's a lot of work backed up from our IPO and the manual transfers, if you sent an email, it's likely been viewed, just working our way to the reply! Sorry for the inconvenience, I've pushed this issue to our developer as well to help speed things along. Smiley

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it.

I don't have a lot of shares but I would be sad to see them "vanish". I saved the corresponding files from BTCT so I hope there won't be any issues with the transfer.

Keep up the good work.
Carnth

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:53:27 PM

I don't have a lot of shares but I would be sad to see them "vanish".

They wouldn't just vanish. btct.co sends a full list, so neotrix knows exactly how many there are.
The longest part of the process is verifying which users accounts on btct.co got to which user accounts on CT. Most people keep the same username and email, but some don't. And it takes time to manually verify.
soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:33:46 PM

We've added a massive update to CryptFolio (thread) that adds support for Crypto-Trade's functionality:

• Wallet balances in each of the supported currencies
  • Exchange ticker data, which will be available through our historical archive
  • Crypto-Trade securities, such as CTB/CTL/ESB/ETL

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of your cryptocurrencies and securities over time, and generates reports (such as the overall USD or BTC net worth of your portfolio).
SpaceProphet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:00:43 PM

We've added a massive update to CryptFolio (thread) that adds support for Crypto-Trade's functionality:

• Wallet balances in each of the supported currencies
  • Exchange ticker data, which will be available through our historical archive
  • Crypto-Trade securities, such as CTB/CTL/ESB/ETL

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of your cryptocurrencies and securities over time, and generates reports (such as the overall USD or BTC net worth of your portfolio).

Looks awesome soundasleep.  Going to look into CryptoFolio.  P.S. Someone listed you on my directory and I wasn't even aware!
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:25:26 AM

I sent an email with my Litecoin Global and BTCT information on October 15. My Litecoin Global shares (Crypto-Trade, Esecurity-SA, and Esecurity-SA2) were credited within a few days, but I still haven't received any credit for my BTCT shares. Is it normal for it to take this long? I'm getting nervous, since BTCT will be going dark after October 31.
Carnth

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:14:03 PM

I still haven't received any credit for my BTCT shares. Is it normal for it to take this long? I'm getting nervous, since BTCT will be going dark after October 31.

From my experience, if you used the same email address to register an account on CT that you used to register your account on BTCT, then the transfer will go pretty smoothly.

After BTCT goes off line, burnside said that all asset issuers will be sent a final shareholder list. Neotrix will have a complete list of every shareholder, how many shares they had, their email address and their public Bitcoin address.

So, shares can still be credited after BTCT goes offline.
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:41:50 PM

I still haven't received any credit for my BTCT shares. Is it normal for it to take this long? I'm getting nervous, since BTCT will be going dark after October 31.

From my experience, if you used the same email address to register an account on CT that you used to register your account on BTCT, then the transfer will go pretty smoothly.

After BTCT goes off line, burnside said that all asset issuers will be sent a final shareholder list. Neotrix will have a complete list of every shareholder, how many shares they had, their email address and their public Bitcoin address.

So, shares can still be credited after BTCT goes offline.

My LCG and BTCT accounts were with different email addresses. I registered on Crypto-Trade using the same email address as my Litecoin Global account, and then sent the email with my share and account information on all three platforms from that email address. I then logged into my other email address (the BTCT address) and forwarded a copy of the same message from that email address as a confirmation. That was on October 15; the LCG shares were credited within a few days, but it's been 2 weeks now, and the BTCT shares still have not been credited.

I was hoping to avoid having to create two different Crypto-Trade accounts, but if Crypto-Trade needs me to create a second Crypto-Trade account using my BTCT email address in order for them to credit those shares, I can do it. Or if the email confirmation I sent them from my BTCT email address was not enough, and they need me to send a signed message using my public BTC address, I can do that too. I just need the shares credited, or them to let me know what I still need to do so that they can credit the shares.
Carnth

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:33:04 PM

I just need the shares credited, or them to let me know what I still need to do so that they can credit the shares.

I would get on the chat box on CT and ask admin (if he's on) about your situation.
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:15:44 PM

I can assure everyone that if their BTCT/LTC-Global email is in their possession, your shares will get to you. As Carnth mentioned, we have a reallllly big list of every asset and who owned it at the time of trade being frozen. There have been a significant amount of 'special cases' that have to be manually cleared after verifying, which has bogged down the final portion of the transfers.

Additionally, as a user myself on the exchange, I can sympathize with our customers on slow response times for emails and withdrawal clearances. I know it's our weakest link right now, and is on the top of the list of things to remedy in the near future!

We sincerely apologize to all for any inconvenience, and hope we can surpass your expectations in the near future!

Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:17:05 PM

to da moooon!  Grin

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: