Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:07:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171097 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:40:31 AM

I think as we paid BTC to buy shares, we should get dividend in BTC. Same as LTC.
It is not make sense to sell 10 kinds of altcoin by myself.
Or at least they should give us an option to choose preferred dividend currency.

I've got to agree with this. I paid in BTC, why am I getting dividends in Euros?

Now i'm subjected to losing out on net dividends by paying fee's to Crypto-Trade if I want to convert recent dividends to BTC. And this is on top of a withdrawal fee of 0.001 BTC. Where's the logic in this?

What a viscous cycle.

Edit:

How can we check/verify the amount of outstanding shares upon dividend sending now?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:09:48 PM

So in November they paid 0.002 per share because the volume was low in October
in December they paid 0.012 per share, because the volume increased in November
The volume increased even more in December, and... Back down to like 0.002 per share?

And that's *after* converting all the shitty useless amounts of Dogecoin and Shitcoin and Fuckcoin into BTC and paying fees on it.

Can anyone say SCAM?

I'm out. Useless fucking website. No wonder they only get pathetic small volumes.

I suggest anyone who still has shares in this garbage should sell them now.
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

from june to november, CT granted 100% instead of 50% of total fee income. 50% are stated in the IPO (which you apparently didn't read at all) and those 50% extra were simply a gift from CT to its users.
now, where the exchange is more established, they payed "only" the regular 50% to raise some funds. this is the first time EVER that one of the devs gains any money from the IPO for running CT.
remember: at cryptsy and other IPO exchanges, you don't get 100% or 50% of the total fees, you get  0.0002%!
that's what you call a scam?! i'm sick of people like you.

just think of what the dividends might become, when the active user base reaches i.e. 1000 at once (which is not unrealistic at all) - then all shareholders would be instant rich.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:47:41 AM

just think of what the dividends might become, when the active user base reaches i.e. 1000 at once (which is not unrealistic at all) - then all shareholders would be instant rich.

This is a dangerous thought process. Did you notice how badly the "downtime" shook the user base? The user base which freaked out and became worrisome the site was no longer "active" or "reachable"? Do you think these future customers/user base/investors/traders never glance at this thread? Do you think everyone on bitcointalk/in the bitcoin community are unaware of the communication and delinquent nature of Crypto-Trade?

those 50% extra were simply a gift from CT to its users.
now, where the exchange is more established, they payed "only" the regular 50% to raise some funds.

So as much as I see you pushing and fighting for CT you must have some formal or personal connection with CT management yes? It seems you are always privy to news and plans no longer allowed to be shared with shareholders. Are you the spokesperson? Did I miss this newsletter as well?

So in November they paid 0.002 0.00263281 per share because the volume was low in October
in December they paid 0.012 per share, because the volume increased in November
The volume increased even more in December, and... Back down to like 0.002 per share?

I got 0.00072207 BTC/share, but I havent bothered to deal with the altcoins or inflationary currencies I was so randomly gifted. I assume you already went through the burden of "re-claiming" your dividends considering -->

And that's *after* converting all the shitty useless amounts of Dogecoin and Shitcoin and Fuckcoin into BTC and paying fees on it.

Seriously what's going on? Talk about a complete blindside. Seems like all of the devs disappear whenever a tough question comes across the trollbox, conveniently enough.

Can anyone say SCAM?

I'm out. Useless fucking website. No wonder they only get pathetic small volumes.

I suggest anyone who still has shares in this garbage should sell them now.

Even though I'm not the happiest camper at the moment either you ought to take a step back and relax a weeee bit. Let's keep pressuring for more information and rightful communication. However that's all your prerogative, get out if you must my man.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Grinny

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:53:43 AM

So as much as I see you pushing and fighting for CT you must have some formal or personal connection with CT management yes? It seems you are always privy to news and plans no longer allowed to be shared with shareholders. Are you the spokesperson? Did I miss this newsletter as well?
nope. no personal connection. and no formal (yet).
but yes, i'm a shareholder since the early days and i'm hanging around in ct's chatbox nearly 24/7 poking/asking/bugging/motivating the devs.
and as i can see from the chatlog over there, you just had a longer talk with neotrix too and he answered your questions in detail - that's exactly how i get my informations.

BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
oaxaca

Activity: 671

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:14:55 PM

...you just had a longer talk with neotrix too and he answered your questions in detail - that's exactly how i get my informations.

Care to share with the rest of us?
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:35:56 PM

Care to share with the rest of us?

Here you are mate; this conversation was between 230-330 AM my time so I wanted to get some sleep and wait until the next day in case neotrix came online in the meantime to answer questions here.

admin: Hello eveyone

MilkyLep: still here admin?

admin: MilkyLep: yes

MilkyLep: I can only imagine how busy you have been and currently are. I know CT only started off as a side project. Regardless an appearance from you over at bitcointalk explaining and clarifying recent changes and setbacks would go along way bolstering confidence in shareholders as well as CT users/traders. I can assure you shareholders are not the only ones watching what CT is up to and thier plans. A new thread/post stating your intentions and CT's future direction would really help get more people behind you and the site.

MilkyLep: Not everyone has the time/luck of chance to catch you in the shoutbox and take a minute to chat with you.

admin: MilkyLep: I fully agree and thinking how to make this in place. I will update thread in btctalk. Just need to look by where to start...as thread frum need a big clean. A newsletter is nearly ready also, with many exlanation on dividend and futur plan.

MilkyLep: Excellent I look forward to reading your future update. I've always had faith in your platform, but the majority of people are being tested currently. I wish to see you make CT a success.

MilkyLep: P.S. I take it the dispersment of dividends through multiple currencies is permanent? Is there any chance there may be an option of btc only?

admin: MilkyLep: I know some people lost faith but as we said since start etablish such project take time abd isnt a small road, but we are ready for and jumping wall one by one on the road. For auto div in diff currency this allow us to make it weekly soon daily, without having to convert. This also boost volume and trade numbers as shareholders need then to convert themself if they want so. This way is also more accurate as previously the convertion was done at best moment and was sometime a lost for us.

MilkyLep: Your reasons seem both true and logical to the well being of the site although extremly unexpected. I appreciate you taking some time out to claify and explain a bit whats going on. Don't forget if you ever need help via PR, communications, marketing you have a great community here willing to lend a hand.

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

I sold all of my 200 shares and I am not going to buy new any time soon.

I know some people lost faith but as we said since start etablish such project take time abd isnt a small road, but we are ready for and jumping wall one by one on the road.
I agree and I admit that CT made some great progress. The interface is handy and new features are added regularly.

The main problems are support and communication. At the moment CT has barely any volumen and only a few active but still you are not able to handle withdrawals/requests in a timely manner. I don't wanna imagine what happens when the users base growths to 1/5 of the btc-e base.
Your communications policy is horrible too. It takes you weeks to inform shareholders what is going.

I can't advice any user to invest as long as CT doesn't step up their game.
traiz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

While I have no issues with receiving dividends in other currencies other than btc and ltc (since it probably makes it easier to automate), I would prefer they at least told us about it before.

What was the point have having separate stocks for LTC and BTC?
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:17:28 AM

I would actually like to see more alternatives to MPEx, Havelock and Crypto-Stocks.

FYI: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware blocks crypto-trade.com. I was in contact with an employee who was very helpful right after bitcointalk.org was blocked, too, but I did not yet hear back from him about this particular block.

Grinny

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:11:06 AM

in case you didn't notice or don't have an account on crypto-trade.com, there was a newsletter by today, that also can be found here:
https://crypto-trade.com/news/48

02/03/2014 Newsletter - 2nd February

Dear Crypto-Trade user,
First of all we would like to apologize deeply for the inconvenience that were caused to our shareholders by the delayed dividend payments in recent months.

In its original intention Crypto-Trade was not designed to be a stock exchange in addition to a place where people can trade their Crypto Currencies. But after the closure of btct.co and litecoinglobal.com, where our shares were hosted back in the days, something had to be done.

So we built this feature from scratch, in order to support you with an adequat and save replacement. Yes, we were aware of the problems that usually come with such a huge change to a website's infrastructure, but the time and effort was definitely underestimated here and we're really sorry about that.
The good news is, these problems are solved now.

We implemented an automated dividend payment system that already handled the latest dividends from 01/12/2013 to 27/01/2014.

Any future dividends for CTL and CTB will now be payed on every Sunday. Yes, that's right: dividends will be payed weekly from now on (we even decided about daily dividends in the future - but for now it's weekly).

As you already might have noticed, there were further changes to the dividends as you know them. Let us explain this:

Dividens will now be granted in every Crypto Currency, proportionately to their traded volume.
So regardless of owning CTB or CTL shares you will get an amount of every coin that's hosted on our site as part of your dividends.

What might look like a bad joke to you at first sight has mainly two reasons: first of all our prior calculations were imprecise because of the fluctuations in prices that are inherent to every coin.
Secondly we always made a loss with transfering and converting huge amounts of all coins to Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Needless to say that this transaction had been quite a piece of work, because we had to use another exchange therefor.

But again, this has been solved by now and we hope that all of you agree with this essential change and are satisfied with the solution.

Another change to the IPO that you might like to hear is that the total amount of all issued shares was halfed - from 50,000 to 25,000.
This means that every issued share is now representing 0.002% instead of 0.001% of Crypto-Trade's net profits. We already changed this on the shareholders page, the IPO will follow soon.

Let us say just another word about the dividends:
As a tribute to our initial supporters and early adopters, we were granting a 100% bonus on all shares in the past months, meaning that all net profits since the beginning of the IPO in June 2013 were completely issued to our shareholders (For those of you who are new to Crypto-Trade, you can read about that on the old btct.co site, i.e. in the july dividends statement).

Paying this ultimate bonus was always a pleasure for us as Crypto-Trade was a small exchange that didn't imply much work, costs and risks.

This has changed now. We're proud of having more than 20,000 registered users in our database, and with Gults-Gulch-Organic and ActiveMiningCorp two renowned external IPOs joined our securities section. As a consequence of that, the last dividends implied only the regular amount that's stated in the IPO. We're sorry if this caused any confusion, especially for our new users, but in order to bring Crypto-Trade to the next level, we are reliant to handle it that way.

In order to assure clearity and orderly of the upcoming dividends, we must adapt the shareholders page to the weekly payments.

As long as this hasn't been finished you can do some math for your forecast:
To calculate your dividends for Crypto Currency:
X: X *0.002 (=0.2% fees) /2 (50% shareholders ratio) /Y (=issued shares) *Z (=amount of your shares)

What else?
Ultracoin (UTC) will celebrate its launch on Crypto-Trade at February, 7th. So if you're into this coin, make sure that you'll be online that day.

The decision to host Ultracoin was made after intensive and productive talks with their devs and because of the potential for synergie between UTC and us.

So this might be one of many further steps to increase our general trading volume. We're looking forward to the launch and are well prepared for it.
You might want to take a look at their official thread on Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.0;topicseen

Since many people are asking about the implementation of Dogecoin and Maxcoin: yes, we're taking a closer look on those.
But this will definitely not happen before the UTC premiere.

For those of you who haven't logged in for a while, Crypto-Trade now supports 2-Factor-Authentication as an additional security layer for logins and withdrawals.

You can setup your key in the 2FA section via your user menu or by following this link:
https://crypto-trade.com/member/2fa

After that, please visit your profile page and especially the "extra security" tab in order to configure your 2FA to your needs.

Furthermore we added another payment processor to our site: Since January, 10th you can use Egopay (www.egopay.com) to deposit and withdraw your fiat money.
All fees incurred by the transfer of fiat money can be found on our fees page:
https://crypto-trade.com/fees.

Some final words..
We're aware of the fact that our communication with you in the past month had some massive need of improvement (to be honest, it was terrible), and we promise that this will change from now on. Hopefuly you see this newsletter as a first step in the right direction - it won't be the last.
If you have any questions or ideas, please step by in the chat and let us know.

For reporting major and serious concerns regarding your account or the usage of Crypto-Trade, please use our new helpdesk, as the chatbox is not the right place for that. You can find the helpdesk by clicking on 'support' in the upper menu or by following this link:
http://helpdesk.crypto-trade.com/

We would like to encourage everyone who has stopped using our service to come back and take a second look.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to follow us on twitter (@Crypto_Trade), as we will start using our account more often from now on.

Best Regards,
Crypto-Trade Team

Grinny

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:11:57 AM

Hi, I'm new to the crypto-biz, I signed up to trade at CT but don't see how to make deposits, how is that done?

also, to anyone that doesn't want the Alt currencies they received, just sell it to me , I pay with paypal

You can deposit fiat money as well as crypto currencies by going to your user menu (your nickname in the upper right) ---> "add money"
or by following this link: https://www.crypto-trade.com/member/addmoney
fees and payment processors are listed here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/fees

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:29:30 PM

Received an unpleasant update from Malwarebytes:

Jacob Colagrossi, Feb 04 11:10 AM:

Hi dexx,

It seems that crypto-trade is blocked as confirmed for hosting malicious content.

dexx, Jan 31 05:16 PM:

Hi Jacob,

were you able to get some information about the block of crypto-trade.com?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jacob Colagrossi, Jan 07 10:28 AM:*

Hi Dexx,

I will forward the crypto-trade site on over as well.

Thank you

*dexx, Jan 04 03:03 PM:*

Hi Jacob,

it's quite a pleasant surprise to hear from you again.

The block of bitcointalk.org was removed. Thanks for that!

I noticed crypto-trade.com is blocked, too. It's another cryptocoin
related website. You may want to forward a request for unblocking,
because I think there is no threat.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Grinny

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

thanks dexX7 for the info!
i will forward this conversation to neotrix so that he can take a closer look on the issue!

Grinny

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:59:47 PM

Hi, I'm new to the crypto-biz, I signed up to trade at CT but don't see how to make deposits, how is that done?

also, to anyone that doesn't want the Alt currencies they received, just sell it to me , I pay with paypal

You can deposit fiat money as well as crypto currencies by going to your user menu (your nickname in the upper right) ---> "add money"
or by following this link: https://www.crypto-trade.com/member/addmoney
fees and payment processors are listed here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/fees

thanks for that, apparently it was not an available option to me on my first day.  

I tried to add USD using Paypal but it was absent from the 'select payment mode' dropdown list.

Is this another item that is made available at some other time or just an unavailable option that inadvertently remains on the home page.

PayPal is only available for withdrawals, because a PP transaction can be reverted and their TOS are not very Bitcoin friendly.

traiz

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 01:19:49 AM

PayPal is only available for withdrawals, because a PP transaction can be reverted and their TOS are not very Bitcoin friendly.

Even though generally funds can be "reverted" and the "TOS are not very Bitcoin friendly"  the is a material difference between sending funds to fund an account (of any type) and purchasing an item.   

Paypal's  'Mass payment' option is not an disputable item.  CT should look into that as a paypal funding option

I'm not sure about that. If you were to do the mass payment using a credit card, then have your CC issue a charge-back.
bit-thecoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:31:51 AM

I haven't been able to reach your site. I'm constantly getting ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error as if my internet was gone(which has not).
The interesting thing is that, this happens only to your site. Any ideas?
Grinny

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:12:34 AM

I haven't been able to reach your site. I'm constantly getting ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error as if my internet was gone(which has not).
The interesting thing is that, this happens only to your site. Any ideas?

this sounds really strange, because CT is up and running.
maybe some malfunction of your anti virus software or so?

bit-thecoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:40:18 AM

This is the exact error:

"Unable to access the network

Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Error code: ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
"

I checked my firwall and my antivirus software. They're not blocking chrome in any way.
It is very strange that this happens ONLY when I try to access https://crypto-trade.com/. I'm guessing there may be something wrong with the site. Also, I wonder if changing my IP would help.

edit: tried to access from my second pc, the result is the same.
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

Hey folks,

launch of Ultracoin will take place at 20:30 (CET) - that's 1h from now on! UTC/USD, UTC/EUR and UTC/BTC will then be listed in the 'Trade Cryptos' section of our site that can be found here:
https://crypto-trade.com/trade --- If you haven't already registered on www.crypto-trade.com, NOW is the time! Wink

UTC deposits are already activated.

(sorry for cutting down the ETA to 1h, but we were a little late and did this with respect for your restlessness)

Prepare your coins and stay tuned!

Regards,
Crypto-Trade Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: