Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171070 times)
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:05:34 AM

After working in IT for so many years, it's normal to have blown out maintenance windows every now and then.
But yeah, we should have been told of the status and if there are any ETA so that we know what's going on.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmuk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

After working in IT for so many years, it's normal to have blown out maintenance windows every now and then.
But yeah, we should have been told of the status and if there are any ETA so that we know what's going on.
Exactly - keep the customer updated ESPECIALLY when it is going wrong...
demkd

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

Not a good news Sad
"We discovered a bug in our system which allowed someone to hack around $30 000. All coins are safe and we will pay ourself for the lost in order that any user doesn't suffer a lost. Crypto-trade.com will open back in 24-48 hours with trading halted. You will be able to withdraw your coins, USD and EUR. When all users will have been refunded, we will close the website for a undetermined period (2-3 weeks estimated) in order to fix our software and make a security audit to reopen later in best conditions. We hope you will keep trust in us, any user will have his money back without next days."
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:27:39 AM

Not a good news Sad
"We discovered a bug in our system which allowed someone to hack around $30 000. All coins are safe and we will pay ourself for the lost in order that any user doesn't suffer a lost. Crypto-trade.com will open back in 24-48 hours with trading halted. You will be able to withdraw your coins, USD and EUR. When all users will have been refunded, we will close the website for a undetermined period (2-3 weeks estimated) in order to fix our software and make a security audit to reopen later in best conditions. We hope you will keep trust in us, any user will have his money back without next days."

Cry

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:32:09 AM

+1
I don't think neo is scamming. They have always been bad at communication.
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Quote from: NickPortland [/img
+1
I don't think neo is scamming. They have always been bad at communication.

At least be grateful that they will re-open the site so people can withdraw their coins and money compared to what had happened over at MTGox.

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:34:08 AM

Not a good news Sad

Sad  Sad  Cry

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:09:48 PM

guys hold on Crypto-trade CAN be trusted they will fix it,
i think thats wy paypal processor where removed so that no one can exchange it ! wise choice btw,

i had my toughts but its oke, trust them, see website new update there

( my toughts whas about the hugh amount of scammers these day ..i dont name them here )

they are also a silver member of the bitcoinfoundation ! do you think they will allowing scamming ??  dont think so  Cheesy Cheesy

link :  https://bitcoinfoundation.org/

link : https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current   3e row on the right side  Cheesy Wink

In Crypto-Trade we trust !

any tips?   see my link for our project  Wink

[ iam goblin25 at crypto-trade ]
Protagonus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

Glad to see an update.  I'm terribly sorry to hear about the loss.  Crypto-trade has been around a while and never had problems like this.  I'm in the boat with a few others here though, these guys are respectable and I'm sure things will be resolved.  I hope they will be able to get things running smoothly and again.
mooncake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:38:50 PM

i think thats wy paypal processor where removed so that no one can exchange it ! wise choice btw,

( my toughts whas about the hugh amount of scammers these day ..i dont name them here )

they are also a silver member of the bitcoinfoundation ! do you think they will allowing scamming ??  dont think so  Cheesy Cheesy

link : https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current   3e row on the right side  Cheesy Wink

I really want to trust CT. The fact is they have not sent me my BTC since 10 Feb due to the malleability issue.
I really want to trust CT...
Prelude63

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:08:15 PM

Ok now that we get some news as to what happened, let's wait 2 days and let them do their thing.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:10:53 PM

I really want to trust CT. The fact is they have not sent me my BTC since 10 Feb due to the malleability issue.
I really want to trust CT...

dont worry they have log files you get them back  Wink
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:20:09 PM

so what about the shares? Better to liquidate all and run when they reopen?
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:51:57 PM

Appreciate the update, CT. Not what I was expecting, but at least there's an update. kinda surprised fiat was the reason though.

2-3weeks? UTC will be worth some loot as n-factor increase by then. sucks they lost 30k. usd? euros? either way still sucks. So... where's everyone going to go to trade in meantime?

guys, i love the gox image, btw. maintenance guy holding starbucks in background made me laugh so effin hard... Cheesy Cheesy

CT admin: good luck and godspeed. we hope to see you back online soon. I will come back if/when you re-open.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
syrusek

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

I just hope my withdrawal what i've made at 19feb will be processed...
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:12:06 PM

CT, I hope you come back and with better site performance.

I really liked your exchange so I will definitely come back after you sort out your security issues.

jacobshm

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:33:03 PM

i miss the shoutbox

and my coins  Grin
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

You CT guys have always been trustworthy and I really would like to see CT growing. Gox pines away and CT's got great potencial attracting many users. Please, wade through this shit one more time.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:32:51 PM

CT is like bitcoin itself.  After every setback, it comes back stronger.  Just keep accumlating coins at these losw prices and by the summer/winter depending on your hemisphere (I'm in the US)  this will be an event worthy of a conversation piece in the chain of BTC growing pains.  Mxc has a decent troll box to get your troll fix

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:14:47 AM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Drafts   Neotrix can you tell us if you are in a similar situation to Gox now.  It seems a little alike. 

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: