Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171082 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

is there a feature that allows you to transfer shares to another user?

I cant seem to find anything like it...but then again your drop down menu has a tad too many options

The IPO issuer is able to transfer shares from his stack to users, but user-to-user transfer hasn't been implemented yet - we've already talked about this topic within the team, but didn't came to a final conclusion. it's controversial, because we really would like to offer this feature, but on the other hand it might undermine trading of shares via our plattform and even more important, it could become a potential security issue (think of a currupted PC whose CT account has 2FA disabled.. what if this user gets all of his shares transfered to another account? i heard this has happened on btct.co and/or bitfunder back in the days). But if we find a sophisticated solution for this problem, I'm sure the feature will be introduced on CT.

@xchrisx: thx for the feature request. i'm going to forward your proposal to cdev Smiley

Only allow users with 2FA enabled to use said feature?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:40:35 AM

Just a humble request for you to add Dogecoin, so I can have all of my cryptotrading done on one site (I only move between BTC, LTC, DOGE and occassionally NMC).

One man's preference, but thought I'd register it here. 
Dâniel Fraga

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:59:21 PM

Crypto-trade is down at this moment? I can't access the site since yesterday. What about you?

Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

Crypto-trade is down at this moment? I can't access the site since yesterday. What about you?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/crypto-trade.com

It's just you =)

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
Dâniel Fraga

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:59:05 PM

Thank you Smiley

Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:30:22 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 01:54:04 PM by Crypto-Trade

Dear valued Crypto-Trade users,

today we want to share with you a few screenshots of what we call "Crypto-Trade v2".
As you can see, we completely redesigned our page, trying to keep it clean and simple and more intuitive to use.

We're going to release this whole new version in the upcoming days, depending on how the final testing stage is coming along.
We hope you like it?! Feel free to comment Wink

https://i.imgur.com/rHzCCXc.png

https://i.imgur.com/DI9Et4Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/FD3CuPg.png

Best,
Crypto-Trade

Mad_Max

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

Looks good. Although I am more than satisfied with the work of the current version and like it more.

The only downsides which I now see it's low trading activity/liquidity (too few active users), periodically occurring withdrawals delay, as well as a very large delay in the payment of dividends (ESEC). But none of these problems is not associated with any user interface or with the "trade engine", but marketing and administrative work of the owners...

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
Crypto-Trade

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 02:25:02 PM

thank you for your feedback. the new version will also automate a few processes that are actually handled manually, like btc withdrawals. so the overall experience should become much more smoother with the new version.

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

I like the social media integration.   If you trade can you have the option to share the trade on twitter or fb?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

Also an option that can give you your dollar cost average price in a position would be great.  I don't see any other exchange with that yet.   

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
RDanneskjold

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:18:13 AM

I think its an upgrade aesthetically to the original site, which could help in the long run. New users will ultimately be convinced to use the platform based on a combination of features, perceived legitimacy, and of course price. This update seems to assist in the first two.

Overall, its trading volume that will allow Crypto-Trade to survive. Volume went way down after the site froze trades for a few weeks. There needs to be an all out blitz on recovering the volume to levels at or above what is was before or the price won't track well enough.
arctos

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:08:53 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 01:24:00 AM by arctos

I think its an upgrade aesthetically to the original site, which could help in the long run. New users will ultimately be convinced to use the platform based on a combination of features, perceived legitimacy, and of course price. This update seems to assist in the first two.

Overall, its trading volume that will allow Crypto-Trade to survive. Volume went way down after the site froze trades for a few weeks. There needs to be an all out blitz on recovering the volume to levels at or above what is was before or the price won't track well enough.

yes the update looks good. though we have not gotten a chance to play with it i am confident in the teams site construction abilities.

But this is not enough. PLEASE do not stop at  "volume to levels before," the volumes before were completely inadequate as compared to competing exchanges.

Desperately need a strong and sustained marketing campaign on multiple vectors from here on forward.

maybe consider a professional marketing team, ad space on bitcointalk, adspace on just-dice, commercial ad on Let's Talk Bitcoin, and there has to be more avenues
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:18:50 PM

I like the current design, the new one is a bit bland. I suggest having a full unique logo.

I'm putting Crypto-Trade in my signature for a while. You can track clicks here: http://bit.ly/1i1rnAn+
anasazi

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:50:45 AM

Design is not even an issue. How about removing all the shitcoins and adding real cryptos instead? Where are Nxt and Darkcoin, Counterparty et al? You're missing out on all the action. Do you actually want to make money?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:31:32 AM

yes, there are missing some better altcoins than cinni (?!)

Jasun7211

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

Darkcoin!!!!!!  PLUEEEEZE

|
|
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:27:27 AM

Dear valued Crypto-Trade users,

today we want to share with you a few screenshots of what we call "Crypto-Trade v2".
As you can see, we completely redesigned our page, trying to keep it clean and simple and more intuitive to use.

We're going to release this whole new version in the upcoming days, depending on how the final testing stage is coming along.
We hope you like it?! Feel free to comment Wink

https://i.imgur.com/rHzCCXc.png

https://i.imgur.com/DI9Et4Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/FD3CuPg.png

Best,
Crypto-Trade

hmm i stil like the "old" one way muts better, and please bring back Paypal processor because trough other processors its cost allot more fee, mostly minimum deposit of 100 dollar or euro, plus interest and so fort !
you guys made that promise so allot people cant trade that's wy there is not muts activity ( i think ;-)...)

so please please bring back Paypal that was the second reason i wanted to trade on crypto-trade !

GaltsGulchOrganics

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Freedom Farming

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:30:59 AM

76846 satoshis in limbo because your dividend system did not work. Please make the site able to issue the final refund to the people who invested through Crypto-trade
Crypto-Trade

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:52:09 AM

76846 satoshis in limbo because your dividend system did not work. Please make the site able to issue the final refund to the people who invested through Crypto-trade

Fixed: The final refund has been payed.

Crypto-Trade

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:59:52 AM

We're glad to announce a new IPO listing on Crypto-Trade.com: Please welcome Cryptovest Financial Services!
Check out their IPO at: https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/cvf_btc

Cryptovest  Financial Services acts as a holding company for our Crypto-based business portfolio. We offer a range of services  to our clients - from risk and hedging strategies, wealth management and cryptocurrency brokerage.

We have aggressive expansion goals supporting its vision of being a recognised world-leading alternative currency asset manager. At the heart of our business strategy is a meritocratic company culture which insists upon the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and commitment.

We continue to grow our presence and reputation in the global currency markets and are especially interested in hearing from talented, ambitious and industrious individuals who have a passion for trading, software development and business development with a focus on  cryptographic currency markets. If you are interested in joining our team please get in touch.

Source: http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/cv-people.php

For more information, please visit:
www.cryptovestfs.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/cryptovestfs?skip_nax_wizard=true
https://twitter.com/CryptovestFS

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: