Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

With such a significant number of examiners and individuals who are contributing more than they are extremely OK with, there's dependably going to be some frenzy offering. No one recognizes what the inherent estimation of bitcoin is, and the vast majority who purchase bitcoin hasn't made up their psyches about an entirety. When they don't have any thought what they believe it's worth and just exchange its expectations going up uncertainly, any change downwards is frightening. Additionally the vast majority get the hazard factor wrongly. At the point when the cost is down it's less hazardous to hold coins than when the cost is up. However many individuals think inverse, and that if the cost has gone up that is an indication of quality or something.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I think all major exchanges are now down in order to avoid the panic selling, right.
Panic selling may cost a big loss for us because when we panic when doing selling i am sure that we will not sell our coins with a higher amount of price, may advice is be patient and wait for the right oppurtunity.
ljm8888

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

That's the same as stock. Up and down. This is a normal market phenomenon. There is no everlasting rise. The current fall is healthy. This is a technical callback. The buying point may be bought. You can choose to buy and continue to watch. But you may have missed a good chance of making money. What is your choice?
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

I think all major exchanges are now down in order to avoid the panic selling, right.
I dont do panic selling because i know to myself that panic selling may not result a good result to me, and panic selling is not a right way to do to have profit.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

sometimes people panic when prices suddenly go down and sell bitcoin, but it does not need to be done because it will only make us lose, we better be patient and wait for the price rise again

you're right, panic selling is always happen when they saw bitcoin price is falling down, this is not a good habit. instead just let your coins on your wallet and make an observation. if you can afford to loss some of your coins just do it. cause bitcoin have the characteristic to change its price  every minutes.  as a trader you should know how to handle your emotions in order for you to think better and to make a good decision. Wink Smiley
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

There will always be some people spreading negative news about bitcoin at some point of time, one of the main reason is to make some traders lose confidence in the bitcoin trading market and made them sell their bitcoins at a bad rate, and they can buy some cheap bitcoin during the panic selling.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

There will always be some people spreading negative news about bitcoin at some point of time, one of the main reason is to make some traders lose confidence in the bitcoin trading market and made them sell their bitcoins at a bad rate, and they can buy some cheap bitcoin during the panic selling.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

That's why you have to verify the news so you will not easily panic which would lead you to a big loses.
Just by making the right research you will surely make a good decision and in fact when people panic you can make that on your advantage as you can
but cheap coins in that situation.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

Because it's been a long wait, indeed all the cripto coin money that we have still a little value on the market price of cripto money.

So kta panic when manual price of cripto money decrease, we have big loss if we want to sell cripto money we have ..

it seems cripto money development is now getting weaker, somehow cripto money price now very low from cripto market price last week.

Now we are all in the worst and boring moments when this happens continuously.

Investors will stop buying and selling operations because it will only harm cripto money investors.

And I want to be the most successful and not confused to give family life, but circumstances do not allow everything to be different from what I have imagined.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

I dont do panic selling because i know to myself that panic selling may not result a good result to me, and panic selling is not a right way to do to have profit.

Panic selling will not make you any profit because sometime your order won't be executed on specified price. So you have to hold the coins until the price of coin increases.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

That's why you have to verify the news so you will not easily panic which would lead you to a big loses.
Just by making the right research you will surely make a good decision and in fact when people panic you can make that on your advantage as you can
but cheap coins in that situation.
It takes real maturity and courage to hold on at times like this. The whole idea is to create this level of panic and sustain it. Panic selling will make them buy at give away price. At every price, someone is ready to buy. The question is, are the buyers not afraid of the dip also?

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

Many of us admit it we experienced the panic selling feeling. Any yes to be honest im too , despite the risk that you will the take , but the profit or your prixe will surely goes up. And to the topic if many people sell as the same way as the seller number 1 , I think it will cost the price of bitcoin to be down. And all I wanna say or to suggest is have a courage and selfconfidence thats all and be wise.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

Many of us admit it we experienced the panic selling feeling. Any yes to be honest im too , despite the risk that you will the take , but the profit or your prixe will surely goes up. And to the topic if many people sell as the same way as the seller number 1 , I think it will cost the price of bitcoin to be down. And all I wanna say or to suggest is have a courage and selfconfidence thats all and be wise.
I am not ashamed to admit because that is part of the learning experience in crypto in order for us to matured.
I have a lot of bad decisions in the past and luckily I was able to correct that as I continue my journey here in the crypto world, now I only see panic
selling as an opportunity to accumulate cheap coins.
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Now it's better not to panic and wait for the red period!
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Yep, panic selling is equal to loss. You will regret for doing this once the price goes up, crypto currency or any currency related market always have ups and downs and we need to be very smart in buying or selling. The key for success in trading is decision making when this kind of situation arouse and it will be good to be patience rather than panic.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

The reason why I always controlling my emotions when I am doing trading is because I don't want to lose my money. Panic selling is the reason why many people are losing in the trading. If we want to earn big amount of money in trading,we should be calm when we are doing trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Panic selling is a wide-scale of an investment which causes a sharp decline in prices .The value of the BTC is rising slowly . In most instanses of panic selling, investors just want to get out of the investment with little regard for the price at which they sell.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
Merited by Nivir (1)

The feeling that you bought the dip and suddenly it goes deeper Cheesy anyway bought some BTC @ $9400 and i happy with the purchase. This is just another firesale on the crypto market. i will just sleep with this and i am positive to wake up with a nice surprise.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

This will be the downfall of bitcoin suppose this happens on a wide-scale of bitcoin users and investors. this will drop bitcoin's value just like what happens with the stock market. And I doubt someone would do this kind of thing because in order to be an efficient and intelligent bitcoin investor you must be able to be knowledgeable with the processes and functions of the market itself.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

The reason why I always controlling my emotions when I am doing trading is because I don't want to lose my money. Panic selling is the reason why many people are losing in the trading. If we want to earn big amount of money in trading,we should be calm when we are doing trading.
Panic selling will result to lossing all you gain. Right now you dont need to panic, you must just need to wait until it is really the time to sell it. Panic selling is equal to lossing everything. Time passed by, you will regret it by doing that thing because we must just think first and choose what we must do, to buy or to sell because if you are not sure then I tell you, you will loss everything that you made effort for gaining that.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: