Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

bitcoin prices fly high to the moon, may be affected year-end. well, buying bitcoin now would be a good thing. most likely the bitcoin price will rise again. and of course pass the $ 8500 price in the near future. but, in addition, many people are afraid of the dump of bitcoin prices, so many people are selling panickedly. but, for the time being, it has not been too self-conscious.
Panic selling or in other aspect has nothing to do with our life, the successful person patiently wait for their right time to be rich or to earn, if we are afraid to hold our bitcoin for long and easy to sell just because the price goes down which is normal in any trading, then, nothing would happen in our life.

Sometimes panic is the biggest scourge for a trader right ? we all know that the key in getting profit in the trade is patient and not panic but sometimes in real trouble we sometimes panic and harming ourselves, a few days ago I bought ETH at the price 0.046 btc and unfortunately after that the price drops to 0.043 and does not go up in a few days and that's what makes me panic and then sell it and you see the price of ETH is currently up and I lose much money, sometimes we know to not do panic but sometimes circumstances forcing us to panic, isnt it ?
Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future. If you will not do panic selling again and only sell your coin in the right price or on the price that you want to sell then you will earn more money or profit than before.

In whatever situation, panic decission is often leads to misfortune, so always compose yourself and keep an alert and vigilant mind. In selling btc for example, do not just sell but always update yourself with the latest trend and price in the market. Analyze charts and always safeguard your decissions with knowledge and cleverness.
I agree with you panic decisions are always a bad choice to go for because it is very hard to know and understand when something goes down what to do then you think you lost everything because it went down but you forget it can go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

bitcoin prices fly high to the moon, may be affected year-end. well, buying bitcoin now would be a good thing. most likely the bitcoin price will rise again. and of course pass the $ 8500 price in the near future. but, in addition, many people are afraid of the dump of bitcoin prices, so many people are selling panickedly. but, for the time being, it has not been too self-conscious.
Panic selling or in other aspect has nothing to do with our life, the successful person patiently wait for their right time to be rich or to earn, if we are afraid to hold our bitcoin for long and easy to sell just because the price goes down which is normal in any trading, then, nothing would happen in our life.

Sometimes panic is the biggest scourge for a trader right ? we all know that the key in getting profit in the trade is patient and not panic but sometimes in real trouble we sometimes panic and harming ourselves, a few days ago I bought ETH at the price 0.046 btc and unfortunately after that the price drops to 0.043 and does not go up in a few days and that's what makes me panic and then sell it and you see the price of ETH is currently up and I lose much money, sometimes we know to not do panic but sometimes circumstances forcing us to panic, isnt it ?
Panic selling is just normal in this kind of market but once you done it then don't do it again because it will just lead for the same result and that is losing money and opportunity. Take all your mistakes as a lesson to make better decision in the future. If you will not do panic selling again and only sell your coin in the right price or on the price that you want to sell then you will earn more money or profit than before.

In whatever situation, panic decission is often leads to misfortune, so always compose yourself and keep an alert and vigilant mind. In selling btc for example, do not just sell but always update yourself with the latest trend and price in the market. Analyze charts and always safeguard your decissions with knowledge and cleverness.
I agree with you panic decisions are always a bad choice to go for because it is very hard to know and understand when something goes down what to do then you think you lost everything because it went down but you forget it can go up.
Well i believe that panic decision is really cause by a low experience  if you get panic about the bitcoin price maybe you are luck of experience in the cryptofeild because bitcoin from the start is really always having a price status that is really ustable and it is also really un predictable.That is why bitcoin is also said to be the most exciting investment ever because even in a short periof of time you can really gain to it.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

this is common with investors selling in a state of panic. When things like that happen usually beginners start selling as soon as they see prices going down then he starts a series of events that lead to more sales.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

panic selling is only emotions please if you make a lot of trades with bitcoin or altcoins you must to zero  unfeeling anything about money only you must to imagine what is next  step ! profit or losee do you have stop loss limit or what ? no do panic selling if you trade anything
Britegrafter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

Panic selling is never recommended i would never panic sell because i know i can make a lot of loss if i try and sell in panic when i see the price went down for a couple of minutes and i think i would rather prefer to normal sell than panic sell.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

I "panic" sold part of my ether yesterday when it felt from $420 towards $400 mark..

But worst thing I made  during correction after first phase of current boom, when I sold half or even more  of my coins almost at the bottom Sad

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:25:53 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

That's what I don't get about traders who does panic selling. We all know that bitcoin is volatile, and so as other coins for that matter, then why is it that everytime we are informed that a price goes down, we immediately panic and sell? We all know that it's like a continuous roller coaster cycle. We are just making our efforts worthless if we panic sell.
According to me those traders who were interested in panic selling so not I think that thing is negligible and traders doesn’t like to do panic selling, the fact of panic selling is negligible and traders now knows the negative effect of panic selling.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:28:28 PM

I "panic" sold part of my ether yesterday when it felt from $420 towards $400 mark..

But worst thing I made  during correction after first phase of current boom, when I sold half or even more  of my coins almost at the bottom Sad

Dont worry man. Ethereum prices will drop again and markets always go up and down so whatever you do don't panic again and just get ready to buy back under $400 and even lower because we are ina  massive bubble and sometimes ETH will again be below $200 mark my words.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

Well i believe that panic decision is really cause by a low experience  if you get panic about the bitcoin price maybe you are luck of experience in the cryptofeild because bitcoin from the start is really always having a price status that is really ustable and it is also really un predictable.That is why bitcoin is also said to be the most exciting investment ever because even in a short periof of time you can really gain to it.
The phenomena of panic selling is now not present in time because the traders knows how to step forward and that’s why they leave the panic selling and few traders will do panic selling not in large number of traders.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

Panic selling is never recommended i would never panic sell because i know i can make a lot of loss if i try and sell in panic when i see the price went down for a couple of minutes and i think i would rather prefer to normal sell than panic sell.
You don't say this to people that are panicking when they are witnessing the price of bitcoin falling very quick. Before this is what I do, I don't care about the recovery but what I feel is that I'm FOMO. And after several months being in the bitcoin world, I understand that the market is reacting that way. The whales are shaking the weaklings so that there will be more bitcoin that will be supplied back to the economy after being held.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

You don't say this to people that are panicking when they are witnessing the price of bitcoin falling very quick. Before this is what I do, I don't care about the recovery but what I feel is that I'm FOMO. And after several months being in the bitcoin world, I understand that the market is reacting that way. The whales are shaking the weaklings so that there will be more bitcoin that will be supplied back to the economy after being held.
people mind is now changing, they are now trying to avoid panic selling, even if there is any unfavourite conditions or news in the market, people trying to hold bitcoin. In fact people are now mature and they know the importance to bitcoin therefore they try to hold their bitcoin for a long time and set a good profit from there.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:18:43 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Bitcoin will become useless if that happens. People will think that bitcoin has no more value anymore. You can assume that they wont buy it as well. No panic buying but panic selling.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

But worst thing I made  during correction after first phase of current boom, when I sold half or even more  of my coins almost at the bottom Sad

Heres the thing to remember with every transaction, in order to sell something you must also buy something else.   Value does not disappear, it is a cycle and so perhaps your regret is not that ETHER was sold but that you know dollars are quite limited and transient.  
Thats the real dilemna, to find true value and reasonable capital assets to hold.   Nothing wrong with taking profits on ETHER gain if you then put that value where it will be used every day productively.

Ok so simple point I would be making would be like the compound interest on a mortage, you use a house every day.  Just a plain house, not an overly priced or unneeded space but something with high utility for most people especially in the winter right!   The payment to a mortgage compounds in its benefits due to the interest being charged ontop of any ongoing debt, so its a very big positive to reduce borrowing at the start of a 25 year mortage and you immediately end the interest that stacks up.   All of this is reasonable, holding too much in dollars is a loss maker because of excess inflation and this is the thing to regret.

Never try to sell all at the top of the market, thats where this panic phase exists and its bad for the market itself.  So its not helpful to crypto community to continually hold without good reasoning on personal circumstances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

According to your scenario, this won't really affect bitcoin's price because the one who dumped are two persons only, the small drop on bitcoin's price can easily bring back by the large number of investors out there. But if we assumed that all the holders dumped their btc then I'm very sure that a very big drop will occur, and that's only the worse part. The worst part is when all holders dumped their btc already and no one wants to buy it again, when this happens, bitcoin will become valueless.

The existence of bitcoin or any other currency depends on Buying and Selling. If one of this became unbalance then something unfavorable might happen for us.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:20:33 AM

I already panic sold some times but i don't think i should do that anymore because i believe in bitcoin right now and i know that when the value goes down it goes back up again like nothing happened. And because of the popularity the bitcoin will only grow.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Its best to look to the utility of the product, what really backs Bitcoin is the global transfer.  Monetary velocity creates value not destroys, it just requires regular use and growth of market positioning.    If the developers and providers of bitcoin utility across various apps and websites ever forget that it has to be useful and easier then the alternative FOREX system then yes we are in trouble.  

Dollar for example has a loss situation occurring, inflation exceeds the rates of return for small and large users.   This underpins a search for alternatives as well as the ease of use as I said above.   My main point is look for the small factors to accumulate into a problem.   If its no longer useful, I will agree with you on a one way street scenario but its not unbalanced to that extent.

Complacency will breed a problem and unbalance, so long as its generally accepted change must occur for a better product then I have faith Bitcoin will continue in growth and usage by a wider world population.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

Yes, because no one would believe how the price is being sold. Everyone is eyeing on how bitcoin is volatile, it creates on people attraction. They are the one who panic and sold them instantly.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

Yes, because no one would believe how the price is being sold. Everyone is eyeing on how bitcoin is volatile, it creates on people attraction. They are the one who panic and sold them instantly.

Please avoid of panic selling. It will make you fool always. If you have bitcoin means, hold it till the Value reach to the peak .If it so,then sell all of your holding to get very huge profit from it. Bitcoin has it own value so don't waste it by panic selling. Hope you understand.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:55:02 PM

Its best to look to the utility of the product, what really backs Bitcoin is the global transfer.  Monetary velocity creates value not destroys, it just requires regular use and growth of market positioning.    If the developers and providers of bitcoin utility across various apps and websites ever forget that it has to be useful and easier then the alternative FOREX system then yes we are in trouble.  

Dollar for example has a loss situation occurring, inflation exceeds the rates of return for small and large users.   This underpins a search for alternatives as well as the ease of use as I said above.   My main point is look for the small factors to accumulate into a problem.   If its no longer useful, I will agree with you on a one way street scenario but its not unbalanced to that extent.

Complacency will breed a problem and unbalance, so long as its generally accepted change must occur for a better product then I have faith Bitcoin will continue in growth and usage by a wider world population.
At that time I haven't noticed any panic selling. Most are holding on to what they have. If not selling then mostly buying up as much as they can and that could explain the price continuing to rise and rise everyday and the prediction are that it would rise to 10,000$ in near future and most of the people are trying to collect more and more to take benefit from it in the future.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

We all did this mistake, the panic sell of altcoins, but for me it took some time to understand the effects of it and that i actually lose money in panic sell. Selling in panic is unhealthy for the financial side.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: