Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74750 times)
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:25:28 AM

West Ham aim for Manchester United forwards. West Ham will seek to revive their fortunes in the Premier League by making a move for Marcus Rashford or Anthony Martial of Manchester United in the forthcoming window.

I think this is the best choice for future day Rashford, become a backup player certainly makes the skill will be lost.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

Maybe.  But see how Kante is played by their manager.  He is given the freedom to move forward if he sees there's an opportunity.  I think if Chelsea got Verratti, he'll play more of a deep lying, central midfield role, with Kante moving forward.

Now thinking about it...  Falconer, I think we may have found Carrick's replacement for Man United.  Yup, it's Verratti.  He could play the Pirlo role at United.
Thats the special skill Kante has, and we should realize that he took the most important role in Leicester and this time is Chelsea.

Hey, I think youre right tokeweed, I didnt think about Verratti, but when you mention his name, I agree with you. Well since there are Krychowiak, Motta, Matuidi and Rabiot in PSG, I think its the best time for Man United to try signing him.

Here's another thought.  Instead of spending millions, why not make use of Schweinsteiger for the CM role?  He is suited for it and could even play the position better.  Sometimes Mourinho is confusing and illogical but he probably has good reasons for them.  But still, it seems ironic for a manager who has a pragmatic approach.
Last time I saw he played was when Man United against West Ham in EFL Cup. At that match, I must say that he was not as good as when he played for Bayern Munich. Yeah thats because he doesnt get many chances to play, even in the bench. Mou should let him to play in EFL Cup or FA Cup as starting line up player, but Mou prefers Fellaini and Schneiderlin. Too bad when we see the legend is treated like this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:40:59 PM

Maybe.  But see how Kante is played by their manager.  He is given the freedom to move forward if he sees there's an opportunity.  I think if Chelsea got Verratti, he'll play more of a deep lying, central midfield role, with Kante moving forward.

Now thinking about it...  Falconer, I think we may have found Carrick's replacement for Man United.  Yup, it's Verratti.  He could play the Pirlo role at United.
Thats the special skill Kante has, and we should realize that he took the most important role in Leicester and this time is Chelsea.

Hey, I think youre right tokeweed, I didnt think about Verratti, but when you mention his name, I agree with you. Well since there are Krychowiak, Motta, Matuidi and Rabiot in PSG, I think its the best time for Man United to try signing him.

Here's another thought.  Instead of spending millions, why not make use of Schweinsteiger for the CM role?  He is suited for it and could even play the position better.  Sometimes Mourinho is confusing and illogical but he probably has good reasons for them.  But still, it seems ironic for a manager who has a pragmatic approach.
Last time I saw he played was when Man United against West Ham in EFL Cup. At that match, I must say that he was not as good as when he played for Bayern Munich. Yeah thats because he doesnt get many chances to play, even in the bench. Mou should let him to play in EFL Cup or FA Cup as starting line up player, but Mou prefers Fellaini and Schneiderlin. Too bad when we see the legend is treated like this.
for now Mourinho midfield is working right with Herrera and Carrick backing up Pogba as the trio in midfield but the problem is Carrick age and he wouldn't be fit to play the hole games so he either needs to get Shneilderlin or Schweinsteiger as subs for carrick and Herrera while Fellaini can be sold to Milan this january but if United got rid of any of other two midfielder they need to bring a new one instead because Schweinsteiger is not getting any time of play and he was going to be sold since the arrival of Mourinho and Shneilderlin is linked to go to Everton.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:18:42 PM

Yes reportedly Mourinho will sell Schweinsteiger at a price not higher, whereas Schweinsteiger still want to play at Manchester United until his contract expires. In addition Mourinho will also sell Phil Jones, but there are club reportedly interested with Phil Jones, namely Arsenal and Liverpool. Instead Mourinho intends to buy Isco with a high price. It was heartbreaking to me because Schweinsteiger and Phil Jones is still playing well.
Its been a looong time since ive seen Schweinsteiger play. Ofcourse he's a good player and a world cup winner but I think Jose Mourinho is looking for younger talent who can boss the mid or attacking mid with intensity. I wanted Schweinsteiger to do well at United and show his class but that hasnt happened be it injury or being left down the pecking order. Isco would be a nice addition to United but I think they should concentrate more on the defensive midfield or defenders for now but thats not how Mou rolls!  Cheesy
Yes maybe Mourinho was looking for a young talent to be able to provide newer game for Manchester United. But Mourinho reportedly will also sell Phil Jones who was aged 24 years. Maybe we'll see what will do Mourinho to correct Manchester United, I hope this can make the game Manchester United more interesting. You're right, Mourinho must focus on improving the defense to be more powerful.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:47:56 PM

James Rodriguez is most probably looking for a team in England. According to some sources. It will be interesting to see which team will make the first move to acquire it. I dont think Manchester would be really keen on him since James has played under Mou and seen very less chances coming his way.
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:16:13 PM

James Rodriguez is most probably looking for a team in England. According to some sources. It will be interesting to see which team will make the first move to acquire it. I dont think Manchester would be really keen on him since James has played under Mou and seen very less chances coming his way.
james Rodriguez didn't play under Mourinho because when Real Madrid bought him Mourinho was Already gone to Chelsea and i think that james destination could end up in Chelsea after they sold Oscar to China as replacement for him.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:04:55 PM

james Rodriguez didn't play under Mourinho because when Real Madrid bought him Mourinho was Already gone to Chelsea and i think that james destination could end up in Chelsea after they sold Oscar to China as replacement for him.
Chelsea denied that they have make any offer to James Rodriguez, they said he is too expensive, overvalued and it not worth it for that price. He not gonna be suit in Conte's 3-4-3 system anyway, actually all premier league team don't suit him, I can't even imagine seeing him in EPL. Don't worry, when the transfer window open, many other top teams steping out for him, surely will have another options.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:39:53 PM

Oh yes, My bad about James and mou working together. The problem with James's transfer is that he has a £421m release clause in his Madrid contract. I dont think they will release the player. They might send him out on loan to either some EPL club or Italian club. Conte seems to be more interested in improving his team's defense at the moment. Just have to wait n watch what happens in the winter transfers.

DIA7

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

Chelsea denied that they have make any offer to James Rodriguez, they said he is too expensive, overvalued and it not worth it for that price. He not gonna be suit in Conte's 3-4-3 system anyway, actually all premier league team don't suit him, I can't even imagine seeing him in EPL. Don't worry, when the transfer window open, many other top teams steping out for him, surely will have another options.
Juventus now the last team to be linked with James Rodriguez after Julian Draxler snubbed them it's possible to see him go to Juventus but i don't think they will meet the amount that Real Madrid demanding for him sure Juventus startred to invest big on players but they wouldn't be risking it on a player that cannot play in Champions League this year after played with Real Madrid and the Italian league is in the hands of Juventus again so they wouldn't need more help in that.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:23:09 PM

Oscar(25 years old! ) officially goes to Shanghai SIPG.  Chelsea go to 60M of $!

I don't understand how a player so young decides to go play in a low-level league.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:43:30 PM

Oscar(25 years old! ) officially goes to Shanghai SIPG.  Chelsea go to 60M of $!

I don't understand how a player so young decides to go play in a low-level league.

One thing money they offer bigger money for players and they invest lot of money in football. They increase attendance on stadium from 10% to almost 40% that is for them excellent not like in europe but still they return money invested very fast

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:04:17 AM

One thing money they offer bigger money for players and they invest lot of money in football. They increase attendance on stadium from 10% to almost 40% that is for them excellent not like in europe but still they return money invested very fast
Chelsea already sold Ramires to the Chinese
Now Oscar also There is some rumours saying that Fabregas possible to move for China this is means that any player a surplus for Chelsea can be sold for China buy 50 and 60 million
While it's clear that Oscar worth 60 million pounds Oscar   half that amount is considered fair for him.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:30:34 AM

A.C. Milan won the Supercoppa Italiana today against Juventus by penalty shootout 4-3. I am glad that even if Juventus scored early in the 1st half they have recovered by an equalizer and forcing it to a shootout. Juventus has been defeated twice now by A.C. Milan this season. Even if Juventus is the #1 in Serie A, Milan knows how to win with what squad they have. I hope the sleeping giants will be on top in Italy again. Serie A needs to be back in form again.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:21:18 AM

Oscar(25 years old! ) officially goes to Shanghai SIPG.  Chelsea go to 60M of $!

A player like Oscar wants first team football but it looks like he doesn't have a permanent spot in Conte's preferred
3 4 3 formation.  He probably got disillusioned with football in Europe and decided he could play for the money if the transfer to China takes place.

That's actually good news for Chelsea because they'll have extra funds to acquire Veratti with this January or on the next summer transfer window.  I'm pretty sure he'd love to play under Conte since Veratti played under him in the Italian national team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:16:42 PM

Oscar(25 years old! ) officially goes to Shanghai SIPG.  Chelsea go to 60M of $!

A player like Oscar wants first team football but it looks like he doesn't have a permanent spot in Conte's preferred
3 4 3 formation.  He probably got disillusioned with football in Europe and decided he could play for the money if the transfer to China takes place.

That's actually good news for Chelsea because they'll have extra funds to acquire Veratti with this January or on the next summer transfer window.  I'm pretty sure he'd love to play under Conte since Veratti played under him in the Italian national team.
Oscar was a good player but the changes of management cost him his spot in Chelsea and he could demanded to transferred out to another team maybe in italy sure Juventus or Inter and Milain would like to aquire him but he chose to secure his futur in my opinion he wasted his talents because no matter what the Chinese spended they will never reach the level of football in europe they will succeed in looring the local fans but internationaly i don't think they can do much
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:34:28 PM

Thats not a new thing, there are Sebastian Giovinco, Graziano Pelle, Hulk, Jackson Ramirez, Demba Ba, and Ramires who actually still deserves to play in european competition but chose MLS and Chinese Super League team. Yeah I know Oscar is younger than them, but the point is money. Football player is a profession, and we cant blame him if he prefer money. About who will be the new player of Chelsea, I think Conte will bring new defender.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:40:31 PM

Official Julian Draxler to PSG and i do not understand why he would go there they have many midfielders and he could got to play in england in a very more thougher league i remember Last summer Arsenal offered 42 million euros he personally approved But club rejected the offer. Now just for 40 million he goes to PSG i know he could fined himself improve more at Arsenal or any top level Premiere League team looking to aquire him.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:39:02 AM

Thats not a new thing, there are Sebastian Giovinco, Graziano Pelle, Hulk, Jackson Ramirez, Demba Ba, and Ramires who actually still deserves to play in european competition but chose MLS and Chinese Super League team. Yeah I know Oscar is younger than them, but the point is money. Football player is a profession, and we cant blame him if he prefer money. About who will be the new player of Chelsea, I think Conte will bring new defender.
money change everything nowadays include in football ,
since oscar is still have a future to play in europe competition for 5 to 8 years ,
i think there is a big chance for him to make a comeback ,
of course after he making money in china with easier football league.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:41:25 AM

money change everything nowadays include in football ,
since oscar is still have a future to play in europe competition for 5 to 8 years ,
i think there is a big chance for him to make a comeback ,
of course after he making money in china with easier football league.

But one thing is very embarrassing from this move is that he said that playing in the Chinese league is his dream since childhood. He said not move  for money. I'm not sure there are people of Brazil, a Brazilian football player who dreamed of playing in the League of China, is very unreasonable. And if he confessed that he moved because the money was the world will understand. Because right now football is a profession, a source for the money. So it is normal that a player chose to move because it received an offer higher salaries. Not to speak are like that.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:45:51 PM

Oscar was a good player but the changes of management cost him his spot in Chelsea and he could demanded to transferred out to another team maybe in italy sure Juventus or Inter and Milain would like to aquire him but he chose to secure his futur in my opinion he wasted his talents because no matter what the Chinese spended they will never reach the level of football in europe they will succeed in looring the local fans but internationaly i don't think they can do much

The La Liga would be the best destination for him if he wants to play high level European football.  I don't know much about the clubs over there though, so I guess we would have to ask Falconer which La Liga club would suit him outside Barca and Real.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: