Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62194 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:08:22 AM

Twitter campaign will be announced by willofcoin, pinoy yan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:26:01 AM

ibig mong sabihin ito? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=757571
hwag mo sanang masamain bro.
ako lang ba ang nakakahalata o kayo rin mga kapatids kasi di ko man lang nakikita yang mga user na tinalaga mo dito sa forum na nagpatingkad man lang ng kanilang mga kulay. kasama sila sa team nyo?
again bro hwag mo sanang masamain bro. relax ka lang.. hindi ako nagaakusa pwamize.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:50:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 07:09:46 AM by Lutzow

ibig mong sabihin ito? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=757571
ako lang ba ang nakakahalata o kayo rin mga kapatids kasi di ko man lang nakikita yang mga user na tinalaga mo dito sa forum na nagpatingkad man lang ng kanilang mga kulay. kasama sila sa team nyo?
again bro hwag mo sanang masamain bro. relax ka lang.. hindi ako nagaakusa pwamize.

Ayos lang pre, ung lionheart matagal na yan sa pinoy community. Etong si willofcoin, wala syang bitcointalk account na magamit. Nabili yan sa kapwa pinoy din dito na seller ng account. Di ko nalang sabihin kanino nabili baka kasi ayaw nyang pasabi e Smiley

Ayos nga lang sana kung ako nalang gumawa lahat nyan e kaya lang wala namang enough time imanage lahat. Si willofcoin ung social media promoter din ng pesobit in charge of promoting pesobits sa fb and twitter.

EDIT: Plus sila kasi ung nagapproach sa akin ever since sinimulan ko tong thread na to. I created a slack channel before and these 2 contacted me months ago. May mga nagPM naman sa akin on the later stage wanting to join the team pero at that time puno na kaya ung iba di na din nakasali as part of the team.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:07:29 AM

Twitter Campaign link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584389.0

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:47:06 AM

Wow, this is great, ngayon ko lang nalaman to ahh, ganda ng concept ng project na ito. I hope it will be successful in the future. I will definitely participate in the ICO. Thanks for making this para sa mga pinoy.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:17:56 AM

Wow, this is great, ngayon ko lang nalaman to ahh, ganda ng concept ng project na ito. I hope it will be successful in the future. I will definitely participate in the ICO. Thanks for making this para sa mga pinoy.

Thanks for the support. The bigger the fund will be na mcocollect dito sa ICO, the better the projects will be Smiley

BTW: Twitter campaign is now up and running.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:43:15 PM

Thanks for the support. The bigger the fund will be na mcocollect dito sa ICO, the better the projects will be Smiley

Nice to see an ongoing twitter campaign, just joined in for the promotion of pesobit Smiley
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

Nice to see an ongoing twitter campaign, just joined in for the promotion of pesobit Smiley

Yup saw your retweet minutes ago. Thanks

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:37:55 AM

Added Telegram and Slack channels
Telegram - https://telegram.me/joinchat/CscH8EATaVC8CinJDE91zA
Slack - https://pesobit.slack.com

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:06:41 AM

Some notes

Things you need to know in Pesobit ICO

- ICO login page is at http://ico.pesobit.net which will later show the registration page after the countdown expires.
- Pesobit ICO will start on August 15 00:00 UTC and will end on September 14 23:59 UTC.
- You will see an Affiliate link which you can use for others to register under you giving you 3% referral fee of their invested BTC.
- 16 million Pesobits will be distributed at the end of the ICO
- The price of each Pesobits will be undetermined until we get to the end of the ICO-period so as the number of Pesobits in your profile. The bigger the collected fund is the higher the value of each Pesobit becomes and the lower the number of your Pesobits will be. One thing is for sure, at the end of the ICO, you will get the number of Pesobits equal to the Bitcoin you invested. Just remember, the lower your pesobit becomes, the better because if you have less Pesobits in 1 bitcoin then it means it is valued higher.
- During the ICO period, the download page will be provided so you can have your own wallet software and store your Pesobits which will be released 2 days after the ICO period. Your Pesobits will retain in your ICO profile page though so no need to worry about getting it right away.
- Those who are qualified for freebies at bitcointalk are advised to place their bitcointalk username in their account so we can reward them properly.

If you have any questions feel free to reach us at:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesobitcrypto
Twitter: www.twitter.com/pesobit
Email: pesobit@gmail.com
Telegram: https://telegram.me/joinchat/CscH8EATaVC8CinJDE91zA
Slack: https://pesobit.slack.com - email pesobit@gmail.com for invitation

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:04:25 PM

Ayos lang pre, ung lionheart matagal na yan sa pinoy community. Etong si willofcoin, wala syang bitcointalk account na magamit. Nabili yan sa kapwa pinoy din dito na seller ng account. Di ko nalang sabihin kanino nabili baka kasi ayaw nyang pasabi e Smiley

Ayos nga lang sana kung ako nalang gumawa lahat nyan e kaya lang wala namang enough time imanage lahat. Si willofcoin ung social media promoter din ng pesobit in charge of promoting pesobits sa fb and twitter.

EDIT: Plus sila kasi ung nagapproach sa akin ever since sinimulan ko tong thread na to. I created a slack channel before and these 2 contacted me months ago. May mga nagPM naman sa akin on the later stage wanting to join the team pero at that time puno na kaya ung iba di na din nakasali as part of the team.

so anu bale yung issue s pinaguusapan nyo? yung tungkol s account ni willofcoin? about kay lionheart kilala qu yan dhil best friend qu yan, nkpagestablish nrin kmi before ng coin hnd qu nlang sasabihin kung anung coins nagfreeze lng xa,..saka true matagal n yan s pinoy community at sa cryptoworld.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:51:51 AM

so anu bale yung issue s pinaguusapan nyo? yung tungkol s account ni willofcoin? about kay lionheart kilala qu yan dhil best friend qu yan, nkpagestablish nrin kmi before ng coin hnd qu nlang sasabihin kung anung coins nagfreeze lng xa,..saka true matagal n yan s pinoy community at sa cryptoworld.

Ok na yan pre, I think I know that coin you're referring to since involve sya dun. By the way. ICO is now LIVE

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:24:43 AM

very nice idea chief. basically btc is not yet accepted in merchants here. we need to cash out first our btc to use it in shopping and that is hassle. im in if anyone want to make a coin.

true, but ang problem is if we launch our coins paano mo masasabi na iaadopt din ang coins na ito? im not against it but i don't think there is a need to create one but if you have a good plan i am willing to support the idea

Indeed, pero isama mo aqu bro. heheheheh Grin
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:51:54 AM

very nice idea chief. basically btc is not yet accepted in merchants here. we need to cash out first our btc to use it in shopping and that is hassle. im in if anyone want to make a coin.

true, but ang problem is if we launch our coins paano mo masasabi na iaadopt din ang coins na ito? im not against it but i don't think there is a need to create one but if you have a good plan i am willing to support the idea

Indeed, pero isama mo aqu bro. heheheheh Grin

Well lionheart87 is doing the sig campaign for this Smiley
And the ICO is already live.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:07:12 AM

I think you should market thing services in the Philippines, there should be a massive information destination through seminars, orientation just like what the other coins are doing in order to make their ICO successful, I think it would be helpful for the project to gain some support from the open minded businessmen if they will be convince with the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:40:46 AM

You've got a good support from the investors on the first day of ICO. The ICO is promising. Make good promotions. PESOBIT is going to live long.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:57:01 AM

We're extending the 20% bonus til August 17 11:59 UTC. This is due to some login issues we got yesterday. We got 200+ users but they had problems logging into the page with the right credentials but all should be fixed now.

Yes we'll be presenting this to businessmen as well, we're at the moment trying to inform everyone how ICO, crypto and escrow works.

Current price is at 13 sats.

mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:59:37 PM

Sana maging maganda talaga future nitong coin nato. Sana wag magaya kay rise. Paasa yung coin na yun. Dami nag expect dun. Sana maging parang tbc to

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

this gonna be a huge success.. trust me!  Grin Grin
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:05:53 AM

this gonna be a huge success.. trust me!  Grin Grin

Sure will do. Got hundreds of registrants already and most of the participants are actually non-bitcointalk. Apparently there are lots of groups out there that are not visiting this forum.

Current price is at 21 sats. Around 17 hours to go til the 20% bonus ends

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: