Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62194 times)
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:35:33 AM

I have registered to cryptopia exchange site to be able to claim my bounty and do start trading but I do not know where I can see the psb address.
If you want to trade with it yep cryptopia is the right site for you but if you just want to have a wallet you can use poswallet as an alternative or Windows wallet.

yes. I want to do the trading now. Can you help me where can I see the psb address?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

so maganda pala bumili ng Pesobit ngayon kaso 3php = 1 PSB parang masakit sa presyuhan ngayon haha dadating ba ang araw na magiging 1php=1PSB yan sa susunod kasi ang balak ko lang talaga is ang mga services na iseserve ni PSB sa susunod e.

Why would you buy PSB at 3php when you can buy on the exchange which is way cheaper?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PSB_BTC
wala talaga akong alam sa mga exchange ng coins hahaha buti nalang at nagbigay ka ng link boss visit ko yan mamayang madaling araw kasi mabagal net ko ngayon salamat nga pala Smiley , balak ko lang talaga gamitin si PSB sa mga services niya dito sa pinas at parang support ko talaga tong si PSB dahil para palitan na niya yung globe points na yan tapos yung globe panget naman ng serbisyo (pasensya na po sa off topic na rant) .
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:04:22 PM

And again we're still number 1 in Cryptopia with a steady price increase.
Coinmarketcap is on the way - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

Pesobit.net website has been updated to include all the important links.

Twitter campaign bounties have been distributed by willofcoin already. If you did not receive yours, please coordinate with him.
Signature, PM and Avatar bounties have already been distributed using the spreadsheet of lionheart78 as the Signature Campaign manager, txid is also posted.

We're looking for a weekend update of the online wallet that will include more features and enabling of new users.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:53:58 AM

And again we're still number 1 in Cryptopia with a steady price increase.
Coinmarketcap is on the way - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

Pesobit.net website has been updated to include all the important links.

Twitter campaign bounties have been distributed by willofcoin already. If you did not receive yours, please coordinate with him.
Signature, PM and Avatar bounties have already been distributed using the spreadsheet of lionheart78 as the Signature Campaign manager, txid is also posted.

We're looking for a weekend update of the online wallet that will include more features and enabling of new users.
great to hear the news, I hope the success will continue.

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

I have registered to cryptopia exchange site to be able to claim my bounty and do start trading but I do not know where I can see the psb address.
If you want to trade with it yep cryptopia is the right site for you but if you just want to have a wallet you can use poswallet as an alternative or Windows wallet.

yes. I want to do the trading now. Can you help me where can I see the psb address?

If you want to trade on cryptopia,  click on balance and search for psb and when you see it click on generate address.

Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:51:00 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 10:45:09 AM by Jeemee

If you want to trade on cryptopia,  click on balance and search for psb and when you see it click on generate address.

Thank you I have generated my psb address.
P.S I have sent you pm Lutzow. Since lionheart is not accepting anymore pm about the bounty.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 11:05:06 AM

Ayos na yung online wallet , may price na ng palitan sa peso at btc nice job lutzow. May matatanggap bang bonus ang sumali ng campaign?
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:14:41 PM

What a great price increase today, we started at 343 sats 3 days ago and is now at the 1k sats mark. Don't expect it to triple in value every few days though, it's normal for coins to have peaks and valleys as that is what trading is all about. We may no longer be the top coin in Cryptopia today but still in a solid 2nd place against their in-house coin.

Earlier, it was reported to me by Charmaine Cañeda Maravilla that someone with this profile link (https://www.facebook.com/stylo.catow) is pretending to be the CEO of Pesobit. I'm not sure what his/her plans are but it seems the account is no longer working probably after being reported by several facebook users. As Pesobit grow in price and popularity, some will try to take advantage of you guys so be careful who you're dealing with. If you don't know the person you're trying to buy Pesobits from, either use an Escrow or better yet buy from the Exchanges.

If you noticed, your online wallet now reflects the price of Pesobits. It is being extracted from the block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/psb) then used coindesk api for the Peso value. We're releasing new things everyday (as much as I can) during weekdays but may have lesser time on weekends as we all need some time off.

I'm dealing with another developer as well to help me with an upgrade of the Windows wallet to include several things like embedded trading, embedded marketplace, etc just to prepare future upgrades.

We'll still enable Registration to the Online wallet and at the same time enable online staking which you can find under the Stake section on the left side of the wallet. There are numbers there already which could also be the final number. It has better staking results than your desktop wallets in exchange for locking you coins within a certain period much like doing a time-deposit in the bank.

Remember, don't compete with other coins. We're basically still a baby in terms of currency age Smiley

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:55:19 AM

laki ng pagtaas from 343 sats to 1K. sayang konti lang meron ako.  sana pwedeng magamit na agad yung PSB sa ecommerce site Smiley

Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:18:12 AM

laki ng pagtaas from 343 sats to 1K. sayang konti lang meron ako.  sana pwedeng magamit na agad yung PSB sa ecommerce site Smiley

Kaya yung wala pa mas maganda makabili na at mg ipon ng PSB habang Mura pa. Pa mahal na siya ng pamahal.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:01:40 PM

The scheduled maintenance and upgrade of the online wallet servers will take place in 2 hours time or 7pm UTC. This has to be done as we prepare for enabling of new registrants and online staking which will take place within the next 24-48 hours.

We're now in the top 5 in C-Cex voting.
We're back to number 1 in Cryptopia trading volume with a huge margin.
Current price is now at 1036 sats each, will probably increase further as we release the features one at a time.

Continue tweeting for @bittrexexchange if you want Pesobit to be added there as that is the only way for them to have our coin listed.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:26:46 PM

Yoo hoo. Sino gusto mag "tip" o "donate" ? eto address ko: PKRa1H3Jc4yeJYSKBFzfbL7Jco5Wsfyk3q

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:39:59 PM

Kaya nga ako mula sa ico naginvest na acu hangang ngayon bumili ako sa halagang 900 satoshi. Hintay hintay lang ng konti tataas pa lalo yan.
Frosxh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:11:54 AM

Hindi ako nakapag invest sa ico nito pero bibili na lang ako kapag nakuha ko na yung bounty sa icn at nakita ko na maganda pa din galaw nitong coin sa market

Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:50:05 AM

Hindi ako nakapag invest sa ico nito pero bibili na lang ako kapag nakuha ko na yung bounty sa icn at nakita ko na maganda pa din galaw nitong coin sa market
Sa ngayon maganda namn yung galawan pa niya. Nag lalaro sa 1000sats ang price may maganda ding buy order hirap mahulaan kung san una  mabebenta ung buy order o ung sell order parang hirap na maka buy sa mas mura.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:21:19 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just got back after 2 1/2 days out of the city due to some family concerns. Took a 6 hour drive so will probably reply to some of the questions and messages in several channels. The Internet connection was bad so I was only able to attend to some concerns. Will resume working on the roadmap tomorrow.

mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:02:37 AM

1 pesobit=1 php.  Tuwang tuwa n ngaun ung bumili nung nasa 343 palang ung palitan.
Ako hintay p ng konting taas sbay benta.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 10:42:09 AM

1 pesobit=1 php.  Tuwang tuwa n ngaun ung bumili nung nasa 343 palang ung palitan.
Ako hintay p ng konting taas sbay benta.
PG pwede na mag register mas dadami pa yung mag aadopt , so means expect na tataas pa yung looking forward to reach 3php each pesobit para hayahay.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:30:01 PM

Pesobit Update

Before we open the registration for new users in our online wallet, we're developing a big add-on to it first. The possible add-on that we're already working on is the API integration. Once successful, this means that online stores can now accept Pesobit in their current system by simply calling the API commands and the Pesobits they will receive will go to the Online Wallet. We're making this API to be as easily understandable as possible so other devs won't have problems adapting to it. This API will be a gateway for online ticketing sites, online fashion stores, gadgets etc to accept Pesobit. Hello Metrodeal? Well, we can always start in small online stores first. But if we found out that the Online API could take a week or two before it gets perfected then we'll open the online wallet for new registrants then open the online staking as well.

How about the merchants that sent their interest to sell items/services and accept Pesobit? There will be a central marketplace for that, we'll see if this API can help or another solution will be made for you. People already informed me of their intention to accept Pesobit with ranging products from perfumes, coffee products to airline tickets. This

How about the remittance sector? This API will be a showcase that Pesobit is ready for Online Automated transactions (no peer-to-peer needed) so having this working will make Pesobit more attractive for companies to accept Pesobit in their system and that may include remittance companies.

Bittrex and Poloniex? All we can do is make some noise and let them now that Pesobit has been the number 1 traded coin in cryptopia ever since it got listed and hope that they decide to accept Pesobit for their own benefit as well since strong trade volume = profit for exchanges due to transaction fees. For C-cex, we're within range and still within the top 5 in voting so feel free to cast your FREE votes if you want to push it higher or buy some votes as each vote costs 0.001 btc if you have some to spare.

Price is already at 10x that of the ICO level with Buy orders so ICO participants are in good shape and can get out with a good profit if they want to. But this is just the beginning for Pesobit, think about what the price can be once we're done developing the Online API, Central Marketplace etc. Don't be surprised if a gambling site happen to accept Pesobit in their system once the API is proven to be a success.

Pesobit is also hovering around the rank-100 in currencies despite of its small volume and just after a week of trading.

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:26:29 PM

ayos ah! umabot na ng 3900+ sats ang presyo sa exchange sa cryptopia. mas tataas pa kaya pag nadagdag sa ibang exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: