Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO though can collect the most amount of funds but we all know that some are already tired of ICOs. To ICO or not?
ICO.
Free distribution thru forums as rewards.
Crowd funding where one can buy at a specific price.
Others

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 62197 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:08:02 AM

ICO price was 300~ ? So people are looking to double or triple their small holdings. Dumpers talaga.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:16:25 AM

See all Cryptopia links for Pesobit

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_DOT
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_FTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_UNO
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PSB_XMR

mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:29:27 AM

Di ako makagawa account sa cryptopia , Di tinatangap password ko. Hope na maka gawa ako ng account para maka trade na din dooon

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:36:20 AM

Bounties are now given for PM, Avatar and Signature Campaign based on the spreadsheet of Lionheart78
As for Twitter, it is already worked on and was able to talk to willofcoin to get it sorted out

Let's wait for these bounties to be sold on the market then

Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:40:07 AM

Bounties are now given for PM, Avatar and Signature Campaign based on the spreadsheet of Lionheart78
As for Twitter, it is already worked on and was able to talk to willofcoin to get it sorted out

Paano po ba kung hindi ako maka login sa wallet.pesobit.net kasi hindi kasi ako nakagawa ng account sa ico stage.

Paano ko makukuha bounty ko?

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:28:49 AM

I confirm that I received the bounties from Personal Message Campaign! Cheers. Very Successful exchange and launch of wallet. Very smooth transaction. Waiting to sell my pesobit in the price of 0.001 per pesobit Cheesy 

Date: 9/27/2016 13:23
To: PCe1RFxtVh52N2K6mKL8V4UzYXnXw5jr5r (own address, label: Bounty)
Credit: 360.75 PSB
Net amount: +360.75 PSB
Transaction ID: 3f32e13db1a57f1b8a1961d2fb8a7eacc04558374763fe4b9057dacbce0dd6df
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

Paano po ba kung hindi ako maka login sa wallet.pesobit.net kasi hindi kasi ako nakagawa ng account sa ico stage.

Paano ko makukuha bounty ko?

Hi Jimmy, we'll open the registration to the online wallet soon. Or you can use other wallets like poswallet or even that of exchange wallet.
You can also send an email to pesobit@gmail.com for faster response.

Thanks

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:06:32 PM

Thanks for all the support, the price is good as a start with ICO holders having a sure 2x profit if they sell now and there are lots of buyers as well. I tried to put in a low buy wall earlier but was overwhelmed by others trying to buy Pesobit from the sellers. I'd rather call them as Sellers as it is better sounding than Dumpers and we have to understand, it's a common trading practice of buy low sell high in this case sell 2x or 3x. This is also the reason why I delayed the bounty distribution a bit as I have to see first how people will be reacting on the first day. When I noticed a strong support from the community I then continued on distributing the bounties. The only bounty left is Twitter which will be distributed within the next 24 hours as I already talked to willofcoin about it.

Pesobit is targeted to be a demand-based coin, we'll continue on providing usage for the coin which will definitely increase the demand. The team is working in the background talking to people and planning on how to address the biggest target for Pesobit which is Remittance. As some of you know, Philippines' remittance is a $29-billion market and taking a small pie is definitely huge. It'll be a long process and we already talked to some Overseas Filipino Workers regarding how much are they being charged by remittance companies and that they're longing for cheaper yet faster mode of money transfer back to their home-country (thanks by the way to those who shared their overseas experience so far, you've been a great help). While we'll be working on providing a great solution to Remittances, we'll also tackle the eCommerce section and some already contacted us stating their willingness to accept Pesobit and we're already working on it as well and having great progress.

There's a bright future for Pesobit and the big reason is the ever supporting community. All your questions and issues are being looked as I try my best to get back to you via email, PMs etc.

As for the exchanges, this is a great start with the current price being 2x that of the ICO price and is very close to topping DOT to the number 1 spot in trading volume at Cryptopia. To those who are asking what's the status on other exchanges, we'll get there let's just do this one step at a time. Things are being worked at everyday even on weekends so Pesobit will just keep on getting better and better on a weekly basis.

If you noticed, I don't hype Pesobit as I believe that it will grow naturally. A steady climb in price is better than a sudden rise and fall.
We'll keep charging. Have a great day everyone.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:41:17 PM

Thanks for all the support, the price is good as a start with ICO holders having a sure 2x profit if they sell now and there are lots of buyers as well. I tried to put in a low buy wall earlier but was overwhelmed by others trying to buy Pesobit from the sellers. I'd rather call them as Sellers as it is better sounding than Dumpers and we have to understand, it's a common trading practice of buy low sell high in this case sell 2x or 3x. This is also the reason why I delayed the bounty distribution a bit as I have to see first how people will be reacting on the first day. When I noticed a strong support from the community I then continued on distributing the bounties. The only bounty left is Twitter which will be distributed within the next 24 hours as I already talked to willofcoin about it.

Pesobit is targeted to be a demand-based coin, we'll continue on providing usage for the coin which will definitely increase the demand. The team is working in the background talking to people and planning on how to address the biggest target for Pesobit which is Remittance. As some of you know, Philippines' remittance is a $29-billion market and taking a small pie is definitely huge. It'll be a long process and we already talked to some Overseas Filipino Workers regarding how much are they being charged by remittance companies and that they're longing for cheaper yet faster mode of money transfer back to their home-country (thanks by the way to those who shared their overseas experience so far, you've been a great help). While we'll be working on providing a great solution to Remittances, we'll also tackle the eCommerce section and some already contacted us stating their willingness to accept Pesobit and we're already working on it as well and having great progress.

There's a bright future for Pesobit and the big reason is the ever supporting community. All your questions and issues are being looked as I try my best to get back to you via email, PMs etc.

As for the exchanges, this is a great start with the current price being 2x that of the ICO price and is very close to topping DOT to the number 1 spot in trading volume at Cryptopia. To those who are asking what's the status on other exchanges, we'll get there let's just do this one step at a time. Things are being worked at everyday even on weekends so Pesobit will just keep on getting better and better on a weekly basis.

If you noticed, I don't hype Pesobit as I believe that it will grow naturally. A steady climb in price is better than a sudden rise and fall.

Great updates Dev! Keep up the good work and the community will have your full support!
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:20:33 AM

Thank you for the update after the seller(dumpers) will sell their pesobit the real purpose  of the business will start, i hope we will keep on moving and pesobit would last atleast 2x the ico price.
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:34:34 AM

paki liwanagan nga po ako kasi medyo naguguluhan ako e, bakit po kailangan pa gamitin ang pesobit pra sa remittance kung pwede naman gamitin ang bitcoin? mas makaka save pa sa trading fee kung bitcoin na lng gagamitin di ba? so paano bibili ang tao ng PSB pra lang mkpag remit ng pera sa mga kamag anak nila?

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:45:22 AM

paki liwanagan nga po ako kasi medyo naguguluhan ako e, bakit po kailangan pa gamitin ang pesobit pra sa remittance kung pwede naman gamitin ang bitcoin? mas makaka save pa sa trading fee kung bitcoin na lng gagamitin di ba? so paano bibili ang tao ng PSB pra lang mkpag remit ng pera sa mga kamag anak nila?

Pesobit is faster to send than bitcoin, and transactions fees are far more cheaper... and you can also mine Pesobit by staking coins in your wallet , unlike BTC  you will not need expensive and power hungry BTC miners.

these are just a few I can speak of right now, and by the way its Filipino Cryptocurrency!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:55:20 AM

Bitcoin kasi pwede gamitin international currency , pesobit is new coin palang marami payan pagdadaanan ang maganda Mura pa siya sa ngayon sa mga early adoptors at traders maganda pagakakataon yan kung tataas pa ung price niya soon kikita payan sila.Kung Hindi ed mag parami ka ng stock hangang sa madami na at hindi nadin lugi sa price niya ngayon ah. Double nayan ng price ng ICO.Maganda ung Plano ng PSB dev. Tsaka ung sa tanong mo pwede mo nmn Hindi gamitin choice mo yan kung ano gagamitin mo btc o psb. Pero Hindi mo ma aalis sa isip ng iba na kikita sila jaan pag nag hold sila for long term.
Tapos mabilis din pla transaction .
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:59:41 AM

Bitcoin kasi pwede gamitin international currency , pesobit is new coin palang marami payan pagdadaanan ang maganda Mura pa siya sa ngayon sa mga early adoptors at traders maganda pagakatapos yan kung tataas pa ung price niya soon kikita payan sila.Kung Hindi ed mag parami ka ng stock hangang sa madami na at hindi nadin lugi sa price niya ngayon ah. Double nayan ng price ng ICO.Maganda ung Plano ng PSB dev. Tsaka ung sa tanong mo pwede mo nmn Hindi gamitin choice mo yan kung ano gagamitin mo btc o psb. Pero Hindi mo ma aalis sa isip ng iba na kikita sila jaan pag nag hold sila for long term.

Pwede din ata ang pesobit na gamitin ng as international currency? kasi no restrictions kung sino man ang gagamit or magkakaroon. Bentahe lang nung pesobit ay pag ginamit dito sa pinas kasi dito nag originate yung coin na yan ( means mas madaming uses ang PSB dito ). Yan pagkakaintindi ko, pero di ko sure kung tama.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:03:35 AM

Bitcoin kasi pwede gamitin international currency , pesobit is new coin palang marami payan pagdadaanan ang maganda Mura pa siya sa ngayon sa mga early adoptors at traders maganda pagakatapos yan kung tataas pa ung price niya soon kikita payan sila.Kung Hindi ed mag parami ka ng stock hangang sa madami na at hindi nadin lugi sa price niya ngayon ah. Double nayan ng price ng ICO.Maganda ung Plano ng PSB dev. Tsaka ung sa tanong mo pwede mo nmn Hindi gamitin choice mo yan kung ano gagamitin mo btc o psb. Pero Hindi mo ma aalis sa isip ng iba na kikita sila jaan pag nag hold sila for long term.

Pwede din ata ang pesobit na gamitin ng as international currency? kasi no restrictions kung sino man ang gagamit or magkakaroon. Bentahe lang nung pesobit ay pag ginamit dito sa pinas kasi dito nag originate yung coin na yan ( means mas madaming uses ang PSB dito ). Yan pagkakaintindi ko, pero di ko sure kung tama.

There are already OFWs who are investing ang buying Pesobit, so it can be considered as an International Cryptocurrency, di lang mga pinoy naginvest sa PSB.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:22:48 AM

Yung tanong mo parang ganto bakit ka bibili ng altcoin eh may bitcoin nman na marami ng gamit?? The simple answer is for profit. Sample pag tinrade mo si btc to peso aabutin ka ng siyam siyam bago abutin ng double ung 1btc mo. Samantalang pag altcoin tinrade mo easy to double lang yun. Bonus nalng ung use ng coin for me as a trader. Tsaka ung trading fee na sinasabi mo sa exchanger lang ata yun Hindi mo na kelangan bumili kung may pesobit kana. Marami pa pwede mang yari in the future who knows di ba?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:48:07 AM

There are already OFWs who are investing ang buying Pesobit, so it can be considered as an International Cryptocurrency, di lang mga pinoy naginvest sa PSB.
Kaso ang problema bakit Hindi sila nag bubuy sa exchanger? Sayang pa bagsak ung price.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:11:41 AM

Kaso ang problema bakit Hindi sila nag bubuy sa exchanger? Sayang pa bagsak ung price.

Kakaopen lang ng trading sa cryptopia and most of the OFW buyers that I know are just knowing the exchange. Others have invested during the ICO.. just be patient.. mauubos din yang mga dumper after marelease na rin lahat ng bounties.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:16:30 AM

Kakaopen lang ng trading sa cryptopia and most of the OFW buyers that I know are just knowing the exchange. Others have invested during the ICO.. just be patient.. mauubos din yang mga dumper after marelease na rin lahat ng bounties.
Ako nasa buying at selling ako ngayon, hirap ngalng pa ngayon antay ako ng support sa buy order para tumaas ung price Hindi din madami pinoy trader ng cryptopia sa ibang exchanger siguro.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:35:33 AM

Ako nasa buying at selling ako ngayon, hirap ngalng pa ngayon antay ako ng support sa buy order para tumaas ung price Hindi din madami pinoy trader ng cryptopia sa ibang exchanger siguro.

Top 1 ang Pesobit sa Volume generation sa Cryptopia ngayon.. compared sa ibang exchanges,  sa cryptopia ang pinakamaraming traders for PSB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: