Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:10:37 AM

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the feedback of my video.
I was unable to post here ealier. We ( the brazilian community ) are joining efforts to spread the world about Vcash and everybody is contributing with something.

In this topic you can find my contributions. They are not official, nor have official support from the Vcash Team and the Brazilian Community as a whole.
Those are simple my ideas and my way to help.

You can check the first video, "Vcash - A New Era is Coming" here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/1JJKSmAsw8Q
Youtube Page Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JJKSmAsw8Q

And you also can check the new second video, "Vcash - Let the Code Handle it" here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/igGI2k5SKNY
Youtube Page Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGI2k5SKNY

Some Vcash Images:
Vcash World:
Vcash Logo: 

My criticism:

I didn't like the first intro video.
The second is cool but I dont like the music.

About the pictures, the first is nice for a T-shirt.
The second is very ugly. I didn't like the diagonal line and the slogan "let the code handle it" written disorderly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucsky

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:04:49 AM

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the feedback of my video.
I was unable to post here ealier. We ( the brazilian community ) are joining efforts to spread the world about Vcash and everybody is contributing with something.

In this topic you can find my contributions. They are not official, nor have official support from the Vcash Team and the Brazilian Community as a whole.
Those are simple my ideas and my way to help.

You can check the first video, "Vcash - A New Era is Coming" here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/1JJKSmAsw8Q
Youtube Page Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JJKSmAsw8Q

And you also can check the new second video, "Vcash - Let the Code Handle it" here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/igGI2k5SKNY
Youtube Page Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGI2k5SKNY

Some Vcash Images:
Vcash World:
Vcash Logo: 

My criticism:

I didn't like the first intro video.
The second is cool but I dont like the music.

About the pictures, the first is nice for a T-shirt.
The second is very ugly. I didn't like the diagonal line and the slogan "let the code handle it" written disorderly

Dude, with all due respect, the second image is very strange. Also it got a little funny. Just missing the face of the Doge, to stay perfect hahaha sorry about that.

The first image was pretty cool.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:39:15 AM

This gif is very cool by sn0wr4in

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:21:31 AM

This gif is very cool by sn0wr4in

I love this mate cool vey simple. I hope john seen this and give some feedback.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lucsky

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:30:04 PM

When can be possible negotiate XVC in Rawx?
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:06:09 PM

Probably tomorrow

RAWX beta to start on Wednesday‏

Dear subscriber,

as you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Regards,
lucsky

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:15:59 PM

Probably tomorrow

RAWX beta to start on Wednesday‏

Dear subscriber,

as you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Regards,

Okay. For the record, I asked this because I thought at first, only the shares would be traded.

It will be an excellent opportunity to test the speed that this exchange will process deposits and withdrawals XVC. The impression I have is that the technology of this altcoin is years ahead of the Exchanges.
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:20:51 PM

GIVEAWAY, 2 winner of 20 $XVC will be randomly selected just reply on the forum and tells us why you should win -> https://v.cash/forum/threads/mazzs-twitter-mining-giveaway.442/
V.cash (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:44:36 AM

Hey guys!

I hope that everyone is fine!

Today I'm bringing the (Paper) Wallet Generator for Vcash updated  Wink

You can check it out here: https://vcashwallet.github.io/

Enjoy, folks. And HODL tight in the future!

Pretty cool!
I will put on OP
V.cash (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:01:15 PM

Hi, can I do Russian translation for a bounty?

Hi, 50 XVC for russian translation

Hi i can do greek for 50 check my work here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new

Ok, do it!
Thanks
V.cash (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:09:52 AM

Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwJHZnD-aY

Thanks guys!

Amazing video!
Created by redmanbrasil and using the gif created by sn0wr4in
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:16:22 AM

Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

Thanks guys!
\

Great video redmanbrasil!

darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:22:34 AM

Why is Vcash price going up? Any good news that will be coming out this week?

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:48:20 AM

Why is Vcash price going up? Any good news that will be coming out this week?
wow I only visit this thread occasionally and I just mining this coin my laptop. nice seeing that the price is moving up from trex and there's a healthy trade happening. I hope it will continue to rise up and the value of the coin will be more since it is agood project to support. good luck to us guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ultracombo

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:23:18 AM

The question is: WHY NOT GO UP? This is the most underrated coin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:47:46 AM

because not yet been expose it should need community to promote the coin.
i think we need more advertisement so many investors will be attracted guys.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 04:43:15 PM by EmilioMann

The question is: WHY NOT GO UP? This is the most underrated coin.

^This ^

Just by already are implemented and running smoothly in Vcash as zerotime, chainblender and adaptive block size, it should have been worth at least the same as DASH and ETH.

And that's where it will arrive once the world discover this amazing coin
calebepaz

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:44:28 PM

I believe it will be a great crypto, I will invest
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:22:12 AM

still getting stronger more please, keep this thread running and attract most investors attention to know the value of this
coin and to dive deep here and pump us up more to come dev team thanks.
RedManBrasil

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:07:02 PM

Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

Thanks guys!

Last week the brazilian community decided to start developing Marketing Projects to spread Vcash ideia to the world.
Among so many different projects, I had the idea to create a video to promote Vcash on a different way.
The ideia was to make something like a compilation, going trought all of the historic moments that ever happened since the begibning of the last century. As the video was getting close to nowadays, I prioritized tech historic moments. Finishing the video with some Vcash videos represented that the coin is the most futuristic reality on Earth.
I made it completely by myself, since the selection of the videos to the edition.
I know that this isn't a direct adversitement of Vcash, but the ideia was to send a indirect message, where without saying explicitly the viewer would get the ideia that Vcash is the best coin ever made.

RedManBrasil
XVC address :Vm3dG8Z6ybNZEQgt1sJZn3yAD9vFTe4PAM
BTC address :14c17edags9P2vHXeFmx88sFsxsBNzAQGX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: