Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:00:40 AM

Vcash is ready and still is a revolutionary coin. It will not be hard to find good devs to take over the currency and implement some details like decentralized governance.

[long story about Satoshi]

There is a huge shortage of blockchain devs right now.  It's not easy to find any at all, much less good ones.

They have their pick of "revolutionary" projects to work on, with very high salaries, equity, and lavish benefits.

Back when Satoshi left, there was no Bitcoin/blockchain industry nor any other projects for the handful of devs to work on (besides BitDNS/Namecoin).

How does Vcash plan to match the $250k/yr salary, stock options, Cadillac health insurance, and daily massages that private industry is offering to top crypto talent?

John Connor, The Code Stealer is a fucking degenerate gambler and a drug addict.

He stole code in the past, removed the attributions and claimed that it was his completely. Got exposed on bitcointalk shortly after.

Got rekt by Gregory Maxwell in and out of Github.

He knew all along that ZeroTime cannot scale, but he continued with the project because he wanted to make a Dash Version 2 out of Vanilla and profit from the masternode rewards for the rest of this long con.

You were all warned multiple times, even by some of the higher figures in this forum.

This guy is a walking warning sign

Excuse me while i'm puking my guts out.  

That's right.  GMAX, fluffypony, smooth, and I (among many others) tried to warn you guys about him.

For our selfless, noble efforts, we were attacked and our own Monero project disparaged.  That's fine, because doing well is the best revenge (Hello Bitfinex!).

Anway, here's a partial list of the rude, rekt cucks who owe us apologies.

Wolf0 = punked
I am the guy = punked
bitcoin carpenter = punked
bigfryguy = punked
pseudonymdude = punked
ray88 = punked
jimlite = punked
EmilioMann = punked
pseudonymdude = punked

cant say I got punked, because I sold a while ago, but yes I do owe you an apology.... i thought you were being an ass, and that John was legit.  Later I sold because I didnt see the long term benefits in what vcash was trying to do.....  BTW im also bitcoincarpenter, and yes we both apologise for supporting John-Connor, the last few weeks of deleted messages just make me angry.

wasnt the first time Ive followed a project that leant up being REKT, luckily I moved on before the witching hour this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostynug

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:17:24 AM

have we uncovered who john connor is?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:15:16 AM

cant say I got punked, because I sold a while ago, but yes I do owe you an apology.... i thought you were being an ass, and that John was legit.  Later I sold because I didnt see the long term benefits in what vcash was trying to do.....  BTW im also bitcoincarpenter, and yes we both apologise for supporting John-Connor, the last few weeks of deleted messages just make me angry.

wasnt the first time Ive followed a project that leant up being REKT, luckily I moved on before the witching hour this time.

^^^ Good man here.  Takes guts to admit being wrong, especially in public.

I was being (as is my wont) an ass, but it was for the right reasons and that's just my idiom.   Embarrassed

Glad to know you didn't get financially (if not socially) punked.

Any interest in joining fluffy, smooth, and myself on Monero Mountain?  We Wild & Free® Mustangs could use another individual with integrity.  And we have wine/beer/cookies!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

If mazz isnt part of the JC's scam, why does he continue deleting posts on the community's official thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1578775.140
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:01:57 PM

Just curious, how much BTC would someone be willing to pay for JC's identity with evidence?

it's free

Ok hint one... firs name from the first pic and first name from the evil brother on the last pic.
And if that is not easy enough, here's another hint for you all:
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:40:00 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 05:16:53 AM by jimlite

And Icebreaker, yes I admit I lost a few btc on XVC, but I still hold a little just in case.
I will not change my opinion on the coin and code being good, fast, scaleable, and would make a great
currency for immediate transactions, which is what bitcoin sorely needs.
I will admit, and always have, that John Connors personality (or if a group their personalities) was the only
problem and thing hindering the coin. John went out of his way to make enemies instead of friends, was a
poor communicator, etc. While I think most community take overs or new devs usually don't work out,
if Vcash gets a new good dev that can understand and use the code and further develop it, as well as being
a nice guy and smart enough to get people for marketing and PR, then Vcash could have a good future, but
that is a lot of ifs. Getting rid of Johns toxic behavior may be the best thing for Vcash in the long run.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:05:30 PM

finally john connor is out...
but after all that manipulation from john connor itself, it's hard to believe in this coin... is there any evidence that this "xcore dev" isnt john connor new identity?

xCore and whhhpg were part of dev team, but John Connor in a schizophrenia and paranoia attack kick them from the team months ago.
They worked on xvc with John from the beginning developing wallets, mobile wallets, moderating irc, forum, etc.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:22:52 PM

Calm down, no takeovers scheduled for affiliate unknown crap. Those sourced by altruistic motivation to take something over are on tight schedule. Stop continuously babbling about takeover, this will never happen.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:36:49 PM

Its all quite simple.
Whoever wants to use this software has to appreciate and pay JC, one way or another.
I think he will be paid, in the end.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:06:15 PM

Vcash is ready and still is a revolutionary coin. It will not be hard to find good devs to take over the currency and implement some details like decentralized governance.

Many big investors dont go into XVC just because they hate John Connor, maybe if he leaves, that will change.

I would really love it if xCore and whhpg takeover the coin

i'm sure this "takeover" will not be easy... if it will ever happen.
otherwise xvc would already have a few forks with other nome... i'm not a coder but i've always heard about a "few difficulties" in vcash code. that makes it completely different from bitcoin...

I think you're on to something

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:59:31 PM

Calm down, no takeovers scheduled for affiliate unknown crap. Those sourced by altruistic motivation to take something over are on tight schedule. Stop continuously babbling about takeover, this will never happen.

It could happen and people are talking about it. JC gave kryptrichards and xcore some gitstuff and they cloned it. But I agree, without Johns talent I don't think anyone could successfully take it over without his help at least. We are all waiting on some word from him. Until then it is a coin without a dev and a dangerous investment due to uncertain future. To Smooth and Icebreaker and all the I told you so people, you may be right, you may be wrong. It isn't over till the fat lady sings. But yeah, I must admit she has just stepped onto the stage. Sad.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money