Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size  (Read 150741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

Hello looking for info to run a master node?

Hi, i wrote a tutorial on how to run a super peer. You can check it here: https://forum.vcash.info/d/4-how-to-run-an-incentive-node
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:27:48 AM

@xcore - is http://pool.vanillaco.in on the wrong chain?  I haven't received a payout in over 24 hours now?

yelllowsin

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:27:38 AM

@xcore - is http://pool.vanillaco.in on the wrong chain?  I haven't received a payout in over 24 hours now?

I would not be so sure it is in the wrong chain as it shows very similar blockheight at http://pool.vanillaco.in/api/stats compared to the other explorers but i will ask him on slack and will try to give a feedback here if he answers me.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

@xcore - is http://pool.vanillaco.in on the wrong chain?  I haven't received a payout in over 24 hours now?

I would not be so sure it is in the wrong chain as it shows very similar blockheight at http://pool.vanillaco.in/api/stats compared to the other explorers but i will ask him on slack and will try to give a feedback here if he answers me.

Ok - thank you.  It's just that I went from getting blocks everyday to my wallet to nothing for the last 24 hours. 

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Does anyone know when vcash wallet is going to be re-enabled on polo?

It's a awesome question!
I have some XVCs on Polo and I wanna transfer to other wallet

I recommend that you buy XVC from Bittrex as the wallet is enabled there and you can withdraw your coins to a personal wallet. We are still waiting for Poloniex to enable the wallet on the exchange.
Buy at -> https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVC

I've already bought on Bittrex too, but I don't wanna sell my XVCs on Polo.
I'm patiently waiting Wink

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

Ok - thank you.  It's just that I went from getting blocks everyday to my wallet to nothing for the last 24 hours. 

Ok now over 48 hours with no pay.  Is anyone else mining on @xcore's pool?  Are you getting payouts?  Please advise.

yelllowsin

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

Ok now over 48 hours with no pay.  Is anyone else mining on @xcore's pool?  Are you getting payouts?  Please advise.

@xcore told me he already contacted you on IRC. But just to anyone to know, the issue was related to the pool no processing payments. He will make an estimation of the stuck rewards and send them in the coming weeks Wink
Jumanji7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:34:24 PM

How`s the development of this coin is going on? What must we expect in the nearest future?
yelllowsin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:33 AM

How`s the development of this coin is going on? What must we expect in the nearest future?

It is hard to update people on everything that is going on development, but i will try to summarize here. Vcash has turned into a community project now:

Besides that, we are trying to release a public roadmap for investors and making some small marketing efforts on the way. A vcash fund is planned also, but we need to get some things working first. Next vcash release should be 0.6.0.4.

More info on development please visit our slack at channel #dev.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

It is hard to update people on everything that is going on development, but i will try to summarize here. Vcash has turned into a community project now:

Besides that, we are trying to release a public roadmap for investors and making some small marketing efforts on the way. A vcash fund is planned also, but we need to get some things working first. Next vcash release should be 0.6.0.4.

Just seen Vcash just pumped on Poloniex, are these the sign of something is good being cooked in the background? Smiley
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:17:48 AM

Just seen Vcash just pumped on Poloniex, are these the sign of something is good being cooked in the background? Smiley

the new devs are doing a great job, you can see for yourself! grab the slack app, sigm up on vcash.slack.com, and just let it run

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

Happy to see this going forward!

Please fix these in the first post:

* https://twitter.com/vdotcash is dead, what is the twitter now?
* GitHub still points to JC's repo, also dead
* vcash.info links to 3 block explorers, consider linking them here too
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

Happy to see this going forward!

Please fix these in the first post:

* https://twitter.com/vdotcash is dead, what is the twitter now?
* GitHub still points to JC's repo, also dead
* vcash.info links to 3 block explorers, consider linking them here too

Yes, thank you very much. I edited a couple of things.
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:11:09 AM

you have to have like... 20k XVC. There was a guide on Google docs but it's probably extinct.

yelllowsin

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:17:08 AM

you have to have like... 20k XVC. There was a guide on Google docs but it's probably extinct.

It is not extinct, actually i rewrote it in our new forum; You need 10k XVC to run each Vcash node Wink
https://forum.vcash.info/d/4-how-to-run-an-incentive-node
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

Does anyone know why deposit and withdrawal is disabled on Polo? And when it will be fixed? Will I lose XVC when I leave them on Polo?
V.cash (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

Does anyone know why deposit and withdrawal is disabled on Polo? And when it will be fixed? Will I lose XVC when I leave them on Polo?

We're still waiting for a response from Polo.  If you want to withdraw your coins today, you need to buy on Bittrex.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

We're still waiting for a response from Polo.  If you want to withdraw your coins today, you need to buy on Bittrex.

Thanks, but I have it stuck on Polo already  Grin
yelllowsin

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

Thanks, but I have it stuck on Polo already  Grin

You can still sell the coins on Polo for BTC and buy them back on Bittrex Wink What you cannot do on Poloniex now is just deposits and withdrawals using Xvc.
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

Really this polo business is a joke, why not just delist the coin or are they just that lazy to even do that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: