Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84543 times)
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

I'm really worried about Blitz.
Bittrex became the only exchange.
I realize that the registration fee to a new exchange is very expensive.
But if not trying will be bad for the progress of this project.

Bittrex was always the only exchange, the trading volume is good, no danger of delisting, the related projects, the Viral Exchange and Stratis, are quite healthy,
so calm down - there're no reasons to worry  Smiley

if you have problems with the wallet connections/syncing, make blitz.conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing manually, paste the following inside the file:

Code:
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=7b27wumvhiba6g7m.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=mpi36i2qeg4plruw.onion
addnode=nqek2rba2auw7ckr.onion
addnode=owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=x3sitpks2a5ercib.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure you can connect to the TOR
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I'm really worried about Blitz.
Bittrex became the only exchange.
I realize that the registration fee to a new exchange is very expensive.
But if not trying will be bad for the progress of this project.

Bittrex was always the only exchange, the trading volume is good, no danger of delisting, the related projects, the Viral Exchange and Stratis, are quite healthy,
so calm down - there're no reasons to worry  Smiley

if you have problems with the wallet connections/syncing, make blitz.conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing manually, paste the following inside the file:

Code:
addnode=7b27wumvhiba6g7m.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=mpi36i2qeg4plruw.onion
addnode=nqek2rba2auw7ckr.onion
addnode=owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=x3sitpks2a5ercib.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure you can connect to the TOR

I still don't understand why blitz was created for? What is its function? I was looking for a lot of information, and all I found is a first stratis sidechain!

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

I still don't understand why blitz was created for? What is its function? I was looking for a lot of information, and all I found is a first stratis sidechain!

better try to find the info in the media related to the Stratis project  Wink
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

better try to find the info in the media related to the Stratis project  Wink

I honestly wanted to find information about Blitzcash, but I didn't find anything. The exchange is only one, there are no volumes. There is nothing about them about the media. Maybe you can tell what the dev are doing?

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

I honestly wanted to find information about Blitzcash, but I didn't find anything. The exchange is only one, there are no volumes. There is nothing about them about the media. Maybe you can tell what the dev are doing?

They're working hard to get a working product.

Don't worry, that's pretty solid.
If u trust in Stratis, you've to trust Blitzcash too.
rtvk1971

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

They're working hard to get a working product.

Don't worry, that's pretty solid.
If u trust in Stratis, you've to trust Blitzcash too.

And where to see more information?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Is this still alive? Two years after, I remember this as marketed first side chain on stratis. Then it went gone . Now it is again being discussed about . What is the real score behind Blitz?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cincydba

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Looks like multiple failed projects. I'm curious to know why they failed and what exactly happened?
rainypu

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Is it dead???
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Is this still alive? Two years after, I remember this as marketed first side chain on stratis. Then it went gone . Now it is again being discussed about . What is the real score behind Blitz?

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
buta

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

You're saying full bullshit.
That's not because you have no idea about the project progress that it's dead, scammy and anything you can say.

The only one question about BLITZ, as an investor, is: Do you trust in Stratis ?

If no, sell and keep your FUD going
If yes, hodl and wait for the releases.

Ps: do your own research, i won't help you.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

as i said AWHILE AGO, half assed UK devs who didn't do this full time apparently and had "no money" to work on shit.  they used their shit vaporware coin here to hype it and pump and dump when they needed to using bullshit fitalize app which fizzled out quick.  then came the stratis side chain bullshit which never came about and was prob fake news to begin with, or maybe stratis was ready for them but the shit devs didn't do anything about it, thus zero results.  how the fuck this garbage is still on trex is beyond me lol.

That's not because you have no idea about the project progress that it's dead, scammy and anything you can say.

The only one question about BLITZ, as an investor, is: Do you trust in Stratis ?

lmao...sure bud, keep dreaming.  don't use useless 'internet' lingo on me when you don't know anything.
and trust me i give 0 shit for this coin/project, just trying to help you guys, but whatever.  waste of time i see.
oh yes i sold long ago and made 14btc off it, so yeah...like i said, zero fucks given lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
amjustme

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

This project seems dead and burried,

They can't even afford webhosting for their website. Last tweet ? July, 2017.

And worse , Bittrex delisting on 18th May, 2018

Bittrex and Shitcoin , like bread and butter!

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018
where another exchange?
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

BOOM, DOWN 70% IN A DAY.
Looks like the shilling this shit "dead, scammy and anything you can say." coin.
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

where another exchange?

In a parallel universe, it might be listed on a exchange, but not in this universe, the main bag holders, just started dumping massive volume.This is going down, and going down fast.
buta

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

where another exchange?

In a parallel universe, it might be listed on a exchange, but not in this universe, the main bag holders, just started dumping massive volume.This is going down, and going down fast.

That's not true at all for now: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!rich

The trading bots are dumping hard, not the team who has like 50% of total supply. Nothing changed for their wallets.

Will see what's going next !
The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

finally this came to an end .. delisted with no other exchange gud luck investors
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

I talked in the official telegram Stratis chat room, and there they said that they had nothing to do with Blitz ... that Stratis only helped Blitz ... And on the Internet there is no information from the Blitz team for a long time !!!

[
bogard81

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Seems, it's really scam =(

Unfortunatelly I have some.. And I don't want to sell my coins for 0.35$

And what should I do....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: