Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84543 times)
bogard81

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Nope guys, here is no chances. So much days passed and even site doesn't work...

And we still see "The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018" on Bittrex. Maybe it was a great project in the past, but not now ~~~

Blitz investors have a deal with stratis founder, and a number put on the table (1/6 swap with stratis), for the offer that was declined , but we can assume a similar valuation for the offer that was agreed to. This means blitz has value no matter what happens with bittrex listing, anyone who doubts this is free to sell to those who realise this deal can always be tested in court via a class action, there are any number of lawyers prepared to work on a no win no fee basis to get a name for themselves in crypto , and likely win a huge compensation case. Do the math, read the terms of the deal offered, 1/6 of stratis is a huge amount, there is a case here if the stratis devs abandon blitz.

I don't think stratis devs will abandon blitz!

And what should we do?

I suggest we wait for more news from stratis devs regarding blitz as the first stratis sidechain as outlined in the stratis whitepaper. If that doesn't eventuate (I.e blitz isn't the first stratis sidechain and something else is) then we cross that bridge if and when we come to it, but for now we have no reason to doubt stratis devs, the bittrex delisting has nothing to do with stratis devs, any connection being made between bittrex and stratis devs abandoning blitz is FUD.

Don't forget stratis devs are probably blitz whales too, they have no reason to ditch blitz and risk a possible legal fight they could easily lose, or at best win but waste valuable resources like time, focus, and money.

Stratis guys are Blitz whales ?

Naaaah.... SUPER-whales ATM  Grin

Blitz is seriously undervalued, the smart money is accumulating,  whatever happens blitz holders will do ok!

But if blitz wallet will be off on bittrex, that mean I'll loose my Blitz-shit?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s8ndo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Nope guys, here is no chances. So much days passed and even site doesn't work...

And we still see "The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018" on Bittrex. Maybe it was a great project in the past, but not now ~~~

Blitz investors have a deal with stratis founder, and a number put on the table (1/6 swap with stratis), for the offer that was declined , but we can assume a similar valuation for the offer that was agreed to. This means blitz has value no matter what happens with bittrex listing, anyone who doubts this is free to sell to those who realise this deal can always be tested in court via a class action, there are any number of lawyers prepared to work on a no win no fee basis to get a name for themselves in crypto , and likely win a huge compensation case. Do the math, read the terms of the deal offered, 1/6 of stratis is a huge amount, there is a case here if the stratis devs abandon blitz.

I don't think stratis devs will abandon blitz!

And what should we do?

I suggest we wait for more news from stratis devs regarding blitz as the first stratis sidechain as outlined in the stratis whitepaper. If that doesn't eventuate (I.e blitz isn't the first stratis sidechain and something else is) then we cross that bridge if and when we come to it, but for now we have no reason to doubt stratis devs, the bittrex delisting has nothing to do with stratis devs, any connection being made between bittrex and stratis devs abandoning blitz is FUD.

Don't forget stratis devs are probably blitz whales too, they have no reason to ditch blitz and risk a possible legal fight they could easily lose, or at best win but waste valuable resources like time, focus, and money.

Stratis guys are Blitz whales ?

Naaaah.... SUPER-whales ATM  Grin

Blitz is seriously undervalued, the smart money is accumulating,  whatever happens blitz holders will do ok!

Blitz has NO active development, NO active community/leadership and as of tomorrow NO EXCHANGES to trade on. Yet you think this project is "seriously undervalued"?

You are seriously deluded. This project is dead and when it delists from bittrex tomorrow holders will never get their money back from this coin.

My suggestion is sell what you have now, unless you are happy to hold onto worthless coins.
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Sell what you have now. This project will be worthless after delist and your coins will be worth zero.

[/quote]

But if blitz wallet will be off on bittrex, that mean I'll loose my Blitz-shit?
[/quote]
buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Blitz has NO active development, NO active community/leadership and as of tomorrow NO EXCHANGES to trade on. Yet you think this project is "seriously undervalued"?

You are seriously deluded. This project is dead and when it delists from bittrex tomorrow holders will never get their money back from this coin.

My suggestion is sell what you have now, unless you are happy to hold onto worthless coins.

Since when blitz has no active development, please ? months ? 1+ year ? i want to know if you've any knowledge about blitz Smiley
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Since when blitz has no active development, please ? months ? 1+ year ? i want to know if you've any knowledge about blitz Smiley

show me ONE update from the dev team. Why does the website not work? why are they about to be delisted from the only exchange they are on?

you are in denial and obviously holding a lot of Blitz coin. I would sell and put what ever you make into a real project
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

https://bitbucket.org/blitz-dev/blitz-public/commits/all
buta

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

show me ONE update from the dev team. Why does the website not work? why are they about to be delisted from the only exchange they are on?

you are in denial and obviously holding a lot of Blitz coin. I would sell and put what ever you make into a real project

Thank you, i'm now sure that you know nothing about blitz.
I won't tell you much, but the only one website that matters is back online and working. DYOR.
That's not because we don't see active development that there's no one.
Why care about delist from the only exchange they are on, since there is no volume at all for months ?

It don't means that blitz is dead or alive, it means that you're just spreading fear and FUD for free.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

You're looking for cheap coins I think, the stratis/blitz deal alone gives huge value to blitz holders, maybe as high as 1/6 the value of stratis, and I still have confidence the stratis whitepaper roadmap will be delivered, either way holding blitz is a good investment.
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

I won't tell you much, but the only one website that matters is back online and working. DYOR.
Why care about delist from the only exchange they are on, since there is no volume at all for months ?

It don't means that blitz is dead or alive, it means that you're just spreading fear and FUD for free.

so you won't even give details of the website?
buta

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I won't.
I think XVG or TRX are better coins for you.

Edit: i promise i will. On 05/19 i'll explain Cool
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I won't.
I think XVG or TRX are better coins for you.

Edit: i promise i will. On 05/19  Cool

Im happy to have sold BLITZ at 12500 sats.

I bought XVG at 3 sats and sold at 1500 sats. So im happy with that.
I have no TRX

Enjoy your bags :-)
csoux

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

You're looking for cheap coins I think, the stratis/blitz deal alone gives huge value to blitz holders, maybe as high as 1/6 the value of stratis, and I still have confidence the stratis whitepaper roadmap will be delivered, either way holding blitz is a good investment.

LOL, cheap coins? if i wanted cheap coins i could but them now for 2500 sats. I don't want coins that will be worth zero soon.

You're really putting that much effort to "help" people by giving them your "good advice" ? I think you're scared you're making the wrong decision and you're trying to convince yourself you made the right one.

For a coin that, according to you, is abandoned it sure is strange that no blitz from the teams wallet has been sold.  Wink
I don't know about you but if I knew my project was a goner I wouldn't keep 200k+ Blitz that  could have been sold at 4$+.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!rich

Ah well, we can only wait and watch what happens.
s8ndo

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

LOL, cheap coins? if i wanted cheap coins i could but them now for 2500 sats. I don't want coins that will be worth zero soon.

You're really putting that much effort to "help" people by giving them your "good advice" ? I think you're scared you're making the wrong decision and you're trying to convince yourself you made the right one.

For a coin that, according to you, is abandoned it sure is strange that no blitz from the teams wallet has been sold.  Wink
I don't know about you but if I knew my project was a goner I wouldn't keep 200k+ Blitz that  could have been sold at 4$+.

Another "new account" grasping at straws with BLITZ  Grin
s8ndo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

Scared i made a mistake? lol.  I can buy back all the coins i sold for a fraction of the price because i sold before the price dropped 90%. But I won't be buying back because this will be worth nothing soon.

Sorry that you are too blinded to see that I was giving you rational advice based on the facts. I don't benefit or lose if you sell/hold.

buta

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

Well, delisted.
As promised i'll say the important things to know about blitz as a random non-insider guy... even if you're only here for FUD, i promised a reply so ... here i am.

MAYBE THE PROJECT IS DEAD, MAYBE NOT. I DON'T KNOW (BUT I DON'T THINK SO). I'LL JUST SHOW SOME FACTS. DYOR.

----------------------------------------

For you, blitz == no update since 2015 + no website anymore. Absolute dead project for years. Well, ok.

For me and very shortly, blitz:

- (Read the first page); you can see 3 projects based on blitz: BlitzPay, TVE (The Viral Exchange), Fitalize. BlitzPay was removed long time ago, Fitalize isn't live anymore and TVE is still working: https://theviralexchange.com/
I'll back on these projects later.

- Figures on Stratis Whitepaper as the first Sidechain: http://whitepaperdatabase.com/stratis-strat-whitepaper/ (page 19).

- Was leaded by a dev named killakem. He created both Fitalize and TVE.
But ... who is killakem ?  Chris Trew, CEO and founder of Stratis: https://stratisplatform.com/team/

- In 2016 and 2017, the Stratis team confirmed again and again that blitz will be the first Sidechain (every 6 months or so, lack of com). I'm pretty sure blitz was ready for that early 2017, but it's Stratis who was'nt.
I'll just show you the last Chris msg on slack about it. It was 5/6 months ago, on december 19 2017: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRZnXaEXkAA_IKO.jpg:large
As you can see, late december 2017 the project was alive (lul).

- To return to the known projects:
    TVE: actually you can buy some viral points with crypto/fiat to get followers and other stuff like that on social medias. In future, viral points will be replaced with Blitcash coin.
But, as you can see on the previous screen, they need to migrate TVE to the Stratis full node (right now "only" in beta).
   Fitalize: It will come back, it was called in this tweet early 2018: https://twitter.com/bitalize/status/881423954350661633 (check replies)

I could write so much more about this...

Just to let you know, TVE website was down during 1/2 days 2 weeks ago and back live again, and someone paid for 3 months more to get the Blitzcash Explorer Hosting on: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!crypto
Who would have any interest to do that if the project was dead ? And not a single coin sold by the team.
The blitz website was useless atm, idgaf. The bittrex listing was useless, idgaf too (there was no volume AT ALL, the 5BTC daily were made by bots).

So, dead project for years ? It's not because we don't see anything that there is nothing on backstage.

I will end with the Krushang's reply made on december 28 2017 to a guy who was worried about Blitz who looked "completely dead": "I wouldn't worry, Chris always keep to his word"
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:15:26 AM

Well, delisted.
As promised i'll say the important things to know about blitz as a random non-insider guy... even if you're only here for FUD, i promised a reply so ... here i am.

MAYBE THE PROJECT IS DEAD, MAYBE NOT. I DON'T KNOW (BUT I DON'T THINK SO). I'LL JUST SHOW SOME FACTS. DYOR.

For you, blitz == no update since 2015 + no website anymore. Absolute dead project for years. Well, ok.

For me and very shortly, blitz:

- (Read the first page); you can see 3 projects based on blitz: BlitzPay, TVE (The Viral Exchange), Fitalize. BlitzPay was removed long time ago, Fitalize isn't live anymore and TVE is still working: https://theviralexchange.com/
I'll back on these projects later.

- Figures on Stratis Whitepaper as the first Sidechain: http://whitepaperdatabase.com/stratis-strat-whitepaper/ (page 19).

- Was leaded by a dev named killakem. He created both Fitalize and TVE.
But ... who is killakem ?  Chris Trew, CEO and founder of Stratis: https://stratisplatform.com/team/

- In 2016 and 2017, the Stratis team confirmed again and again that blitz will be the first Sidechain (every 6 months or so, lack of com). I'm pretty sure blitz was ready for that early 2017, but it's Stratis who was'nt.
I'll just show you the last Chris msg on slack about it. It was 5/6 months ago, on december 19 2017: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRZnXaEXkAA_IKO.jpg:large
As you can see, late december 2017 the project was alive (lul).

- To return to the known projects:
    TVE: actually you can buy some viral points with crypto/fiat to get followers and other stuff like that on social medias. In future, viral points will be replaced with Blitcash coin.
But, as you can see on the previous screen, they need to migrate TVE to the Stratis full node (right now "only" in beta).
   Fitalize: It will come back, it was called in this tweet early 2018: https://twitter.com/bitalize/status/881423954350661633 (check replies)

I could write so much more about this...

Just to let you know, TVE website was down during 1/2 days 2 weeks ago and back live again, and someone paid for 3 months more to get the Blitzcash Explorer Hosting on: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!crypto
Who would have any interest to do that if the project was dead ? And not a single coin sold by the team.
The blitz website was useless atm, idgaf. The bittrex listing was useless, idgaf too (there was no volume AT ALL, the 5BTC daily were made by bots).

So, dead project for years ? It's not because we don't see anything that there is nothing on backstage.

I will end with the Krushang's reply made on december 28 2017 to a guy who was worried about Blitz who looked "completely dead": "I wouldn't worry, Chris always keep to his word"

Good summary,  FUDsters will never be happy until they fill their bag, which most probably have now.

The first rule of crypto investing, DYOR, second rule is learn patience.

Now we wait!
bogard81

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Can I loose my blitz if they are on the Bittrex exch?

I don't know what should I do with my blitz. They are just staying in wallet on Bittrex. Should I do smth with my blitz-shit or just let it'll stay there?
buta

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

I don't know what should I do with my blitz. They are just staying in wallet on Bittrex. Should I do smth with my blitz-shit or just let it'll stay there?

Would be way better if you pull them out of the exchange. The blitz QT wallet is working fine, go on it.
bogard81

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Would be way better if you pull them out of the exchange. The blitz QT wallet is working fine, go on it.

Give me please i link, man Smiley
buta

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Merited by hopenotlate (1)

QT wallet windows: https://mega.nz/#!1NxARQqQ!yJRnyaY8tTIG0DtJmpLtBGv0iakBWyMuaNZ7q4XEXqo
QT wallet mac: https://mega.nz/#!agVRDb6K!gEjSFOGxOjW2B6P4qtmaR8hGnwFngPlm_pLx-hewp2E

--------------------------------------------

Create the blitz.conf in the right folder ==> https://blitzcash.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/16000013507-how-can-i-get-more-connections-to-my-wallet-

Then, in the created blitz.conf put:

addnode=127.0.0.1
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=czzs7vhnyew5rpqi.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=dqqihscsaod6nb22.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=hplfo7pkqdjr6eul.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=xitfcopoe3dufjs5.onion
addnode=zjo3g6zb4frmqwxq.onion

---------------------------------------------

Download the bootstrap and follow the inscructions: https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ

---------------------------------------------

It must work (at least for me it worked, but it takes a while to fully synch)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: