Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84543 times)
s8ndo

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

where have all the blitz bull boys gone?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s8ndo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Looking to sell your Blitz? PM me with your amount and price.

Same here  Cool

$2 a coin. How many do you want?
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Will there be people willing to breathe life into this project? It can be very promising, you need an idea and want to realize it.

buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Will there be people willing to breathe life into this project? It can be very promising, you need an idea and want to realize it.

The project isn't dead, it's just not THE Stratis team priority right now (priority = full working development platform ready).
x-online

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Just realised this coin is out of business, delisted from bittrex + inactive on cmc.

Can someone give me the latest news please?

I saw a couple of posts who wanna buy the coin?
tibinpro432

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

guys lmao this coin is fucking deeeeeeeeaaaad, let it go.  my god!  these loser devs bounced.
Why do you have such opinions?
stokholminfinity

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

It seems that the development team finally abandoned the project. Another explanation why there is no news that I do not find. Oblivion.

smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

The project dead, it's just  Huh
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

And I sold on January price growth of the prices))) Now I'm looking at the customs and again to buy ~ $ 100? to the new year will be a new smartphone)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Blitz is worth 1/6 of Stratis according to a deal made between Stratis founder Chris Trew and Blitz whales, one day this will be tested in court.

this is the document where the 1/6 number comes from

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmtoFYZJb0WBHYFiKyCpfpE4NGnMv21Q4dZ6oyQ2W4A/edit#

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

The guy who posted the google doc above was the then dev of Blitz (Chris Trew), he was planning Stratis, he suggested two options and asked some blitz whales to vote in a slack channel restricted to people with +30K Blitz.

Option A was a coin swap at rate 1/6
Option B was a % paid to blitz

Blitz whales voted for Option B, and the % has not been paid to date. We can assume from option A that Chris wanted Blitz holders to get 1/6 of the new project Stratis, either as a coin swap or a % of revenue/profits.

It's just a matter of time before the values of this deal make someone pull the trigger on a legal case against Chris Trew and Stratis.
stokholminfinity

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Blitz is worth 1/6 of Stratis according to a deal made between Stratis founder Chris Trew and Blitz whales, one day this will be tested in court.

this is the document where the 1/6 number comes from

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmtoFYZJb0WBHYFiKyCpfpE4NGnMv21Q4dZ6oyQ2W4A/edit#

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

The guy who posted the google doc above was the then dev of Blitz (Chris Trew), he was planning Stratis, he suggested two options and asked some blitz whales to vote in a slack channel restricted to people with +30K Blitz.

Option A was a coin swap at rate 1/6
Option B was a % paid to blitz

Blitz whales voted for Option B, and the % has not been paid to date. We can assume from option A that Chris wanted Blitz holders to get 1/6 of the new project Stratis, either as a coin swap or a % of revenue/profits.

It's just a matter of time before the values of this deal make someone pull the trigger on a legal case against Chris Trew and Stratis.

Although some considerations and innovations on the project, because the silence on the part of developers depresses me. Let's hope that the project comes to life.

buta

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

As i said for a while, BLITZ can't be released when Stratis product aren't released. We need at least full node + sidechains. + Krushang said the priority isn't blitz atm (stratis full product ready).

Beside this evidence, if you look here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!crypto you can see that someone paid for hosting blitz on chainz.cryptoid 2 months more. Probably not that dead Wink

But probably there will be no news before Q1/Q2 2019.
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

The project dead, it's just  Huh

It ain't dead yet, I have a strong feeling about it, you know? Maybe the developers are just trying to prioritize better or something? Maybe they're just holding off until they have something big to show us?
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

I have some coins on bittrex, is there a working wallet where to make the deposit?
The official wallet doesn't sync although I updated nodes

buta

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

I have some coins on bittrex, is there a working wallet where to make the deposit?
The official wallet doesn't sync although I updated nodes

The official wallet works, i'm in.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Anyone up for buying 300 of BLITZCASH? Haven't followed what has happened but seems like there is something in between nothing going on here Cheesy
stokholminfinity

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Anyone up for buying 300 of BLITZCASH? Haven't followed what has happened but seems like there is something in between nothing going on here Cheesy
Before, you could sell it for good money. Now it's all only coins that do not have value, but everything can change, because it's a crypto currency.

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Before, you could sell it for good money. Now it's all only coins that do not have value, but everything can change, because it's a crypto currency.

Yeah, it was an investment back in the days Smiley I thought if someone knew something or still saw value in the project, would have been interested to buy the small bunch off.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Yeah, it was an investment back in the days Smiley I thought if someone knew something or still saw value in the project, would have been interested to buy the small bunch off.

I guess no interest here. Have hold on then Cheesy
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

I guess no interest here. Have hold on then Cheesy

The history between blitz and straits well documented, and it's safe to assume some of the largest blitz holders are straits insiders and probably Chris Trew himself, so even if the original roadmap for blitz has been shelved, eventually there will be a swap of some kind for blitz holders, or some other reward for holding all this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: