Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335057 times)
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:03:37 AM

I think the best way is with mining, because with mining we can generate the absence of dependence bitcoin with third parties. And with mining bitcoin we get more save.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:13:12 AM

I think the best way is with mining, because with mining we can generate the absence of dependence bitcoin with third parties. And with mining bitcoin we get more save.

Many are saying that mining of bitcoin is not profitable anymore, if you are going to build and start your own mining rig.

But with mining of alt coin is going to be profitable and it is one of the best way for having a steady income.

Many of my friends are making some money with that way and they are depending their daily income with it.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:07:37 AM

Many are saying that mining of bitcoin is not profitable anymore, if you are going to build and start your own mining rig.

But with mining of alt coin is going to be profitable and it is one of the best way for having a steady income.

Many of my friends are making some money with that way and they are depending their daily income with it.

Mining bitcoin is not really profitable these days unless in the long term, it is hard to mine bitcoin which you need a super fast mining rig, you need the latest hardware to give you the best performance and also the best profit. You need to be patient because the first profits that you will get is just to get back what you had used to buy the rig.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:26:13 AM

If discussing fixed income without any gambling and loan trading then I can only recommend starting btc mining but it requires a decent electricity cost and must spend capital for the mining tools.
CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

Trading / Gambeling are two ways but both are inherently risky by design.. Yes you can make good money doing them I am sure there are many members here that can vouch for trading and gambling but always keep in mind only invest or risk what you are HAPPY to lose.  If you think its too risky walk away!  greed can be a bad thing in bitcoin.. I know ive got greedy gambling before and lost a lot of coins to silly dice games and betting.

I gave up on the gambling and focus solely on trading and selling my coins now it was the best move ever!

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
rebakela

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

The most ideal route for having a steady income is having a great deal of wellspring of salary like interests in a site or in an altcoin or interest in ICO ventures where you can have a higher wage. Simply put and put resources into various sort of speculations and after you do a ton of venture, you won't see that you as of now have steady income.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:46:53 AM

There is no way you can earn bitcoin sitting and sleeping in your home doing nothing. Lots of people get scammed who think as you and put money into hyip and cloud mining sites getting greedy to earn passive income doing nothing. If you really want passive income better you learn to start, promote and maintain site in bitcoin nieche and earn from adnetworks, but this will also need some effort from you.
Yes, if anyone wants to earn a steady income then he must have learnt the through process, without getting experience and skills no one can earn steadily,
Bitcoin is one of the finest platform for earning money but at first, one has to understand and gather information about the function of bitcoin.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:07:07 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For me there's always a risk when you investing your money but choosing the right investment site might lessen the risk that's why invest what you can afford to lose and if you want to have steady income join sign. campaign but you must be actively doing it becoz nowadays it's hard to get steady income if you don't invest time for it .. time is really important in this industry if you want stable income
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For me there's always a risk when you investing your money but choosing the right investment site might lessen the risk that's why invest what you can afford to lose and if you want to have steady income join sign. campaign but you must be actively doing it becoz nowadays it's hard to get steady income if you don't invest time for it .. time is really important in this industry if you want stable income

Investment will never give you steady income and it will give you only one time income and that also when you will sell your investment and the amount generated from it is an profits and not an income so if you need steady income then either you can go for a day job or join a signature campaign from where you will be earning steady income on weekly basis.

legarde23

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

Well there is no safe investment after all, all of the programs now a days are going into scam already i suggest that try to learn trading you can work hard there and just wait but surely there is an sure income to you it can triple your profit Smiley
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:36:03 AM

If you want to have an steady income just make sure that you have an steady investment. Because of investment even you cannot make a business you assure that you can earn income. However a lot of investment make a high income and don't be a gamble to avoid lost of income.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

Mining bitcoin is not really profitable these days unless in the long term, it is hard to mine bitcoin which you need a super fast mining rig, you need the latest hardware to give you the best performance and also the best profit. You need to be patient because the first profits that you will get is just to get back what you had used to buy the rig.
profitable mining investment entails alot of capital and for this purpose I will not classified it as a way one can get a steady income for an average income earners. I will recommend freelance jobs that pay in bitcoin as the way one can easily get a steady income.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:14:26 AM

profitable mining investment entails alot of capital and for this purpose I will not classified it as a way one can get a steady income for an average income earners. I will recommend freelance jobs that pay in bitcoin as the way one can easily get a steady income.

Mining bitcoin is not profitable now but you can mine altcoins that have good reputation in market as if the price of that altcoiin pumps then it can give you best profits on your investments and if you don't have higher capital to invest in mining then better choice would be to invest it in different altcoins and start trading.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Mining bitcoin is not profitable now but you can mine altcoins that have good reputation in market as if the price of that altcoiin pumps then it can give you best profits on your investments and if you don't have higher capital to invest in mining then better choice would be to invest it in different altcoins and start trading.

Mining is not really recommended now especially for newbies since it takes too much time and less profit better do btc services and trading.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:36:42 AM

Yes I agree, although the price bitcoin more than $2400, but the difficult level is high, so to get 1 btc with S9 need more than 2 months and maintenance fee more than 0.55 btc.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

If discussing fixed income without any gambling and loan trading then I can only recommend starting btc mining but it requires a decent electricity cost and must spend capital for the mining tools.
Those people earn a lot of bitcoin in mining because the electricity in their place is very cheap so the capital will return in few month only. While the country have expensive electricity did not porfitable to mine this because they have possible you cannot gwt your capital because you consume for sure big cost unless you have solar panel to down the price of your electricity bill.  Mining is not easy you need big capital to start it. Because you buy many tools.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LittleDigger

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Mining is not really recommended now especially for newbies since it takes too much time and less profit better do btc services and trading.

Even trading can be risky for newbies as they don't hold enough knowledge about it and if they invest their money in trading without any knowledge then results won't go in their favor and above all you can never expect a steady income from trading as your income will keep on varying depending upon the profits and loss you make.

ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

You could just buy bitcoins and hold it since you are risk adverse. Get a job in real life, then invest a fraction of your salary in bitcoins.

Just hold, in my opinion over time your bitcoins will appreciate. This is better than leaving most of your savings in a regular bank, as bank interest is too small.

You could also look for jobs or offer services to earn some bitcoin, then apply the hold principle instead of selling or exchanging to other coins.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:45:11 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
This thing will I said is most often gave and mentioned by the others members in this forum.
Which is participating in the signature campaign where you can receive bitcoin payment weekly and monthly payment for altcoin
Bounties.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
This thing will I said is most often gave and mentioned by the others members in this forum.
Which is participating in the signature campaign where you can receive bitcoin payment weekly and monthly payment for altcoin
Bounties.

Signature campaign will give you steady income only till its operating and no signature campaign will survive for life time and when it will disappear you will be left with no income so we cannot rely on signature campaign to get an income so its always good to have multiple sources of income so even if one door closes you will keep on getting income from other methods.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: