Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335057 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:00:30 AM

actually very difficult to make a fixed income with bitcoin, because it is something that is very difficult. trading, investing, even gambling will not be able to control our revenue. but, with the signature campaign, you might create a fixed income, but in a limited time.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:45:38 AM

The best way right now for steady income is by investing in alt coins and then just enjoy the profit. The only drawback and a big one is that most of the coins are scam now a days and you have to be very wise before choosing a coin to invest in. I would say that if you master that skill you can earn a lot with trading.
That's easier said than done, investment does not mean automatic profit, in fact you are gambling with the fact that you might loss or grow your money. Investing in altcoin is just another form of investment among the many and that requires a lot of factors like skills and knowledge in order
to see a good result. Do not underestimate your journey as there is not constant trend we can follow and then collect profit, it changes from time to time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

actually very difficult to make a fixed income with bitcoin, because it is something that is very difficult. trading, investing, even gambling will not be able to control our revenue. but, with the signature campaign, you might create a fixed income, but in a limited time.

Well even signatures won't give you fixed income as your earnings would still depend on the price of btc and we all know that btc price goes up and down. For me, things that we do to earn online is a very good way to get side earnings but are never really steady. You have to go out and get a job or put up a good business for steady income and have btc and other online side jobs as good extras

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

trading is one way to earn a consistent income. look at other investments, such as gambling and mining cloud.
The far more risky investments. any kind of action can we fully in control of trading. so, we can determine when we profit or not.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley

Good idea. I'll do this now. I also find doing some freelance work during day off to be profitable like writing articles and 3d modelling for indie game studios.

One steady income I know is build an online music store (blendcraft.bandcamp.com) if you have a heart in music. Well it worked for me. I compose some relaxing music, specifically, Celtic tunes. My listeners are growing and they find my music to be motivational especially when they listen to it when reading or studying. I receive small bucks every now and then. Yeah the earnings are small but they do add up. I use the extra money on computer parts.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

Signature campaign can really give you the steady income especially for the higher ranks and for me this is the easiest way. For just posting and joining dicussions you could already earn money plus the learnings you will acquire about crypto world.
Participating on a signature campaign is a good option ,you only need to post constructive and periodically in each day. usually weekly earnings will be paid by manager. and it was included in steady earnings.

It is a steady earning I agree. However many people here get greedy and end up spamming the entire forum. This is detrimental to both the users and the forum and a big headache for the moderators. Hence not everyone should get into it unless they have had a first hand experience in the forum yet.

Getting a job that pays you in bitcoin - freelancing for such work is the best way for a steady income. You can always supplement this earning with signature campaigns and trading income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Steady income in bitcoin without doing anything?
The only thing I saw that has steady income here was joining in the signature campaign, and then investing in Genesis mining, only the return of investment or ROI will takes 8 to 10 months I think. But you have passive income.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The only thing I saw that has steady income here was joining in the signature campaign, and then investing in Genesis mining, only the return of investment or ROI will takes 8 to 10 months I think. But you have passive income.
Agree with you mate no other method to get steady income which is only signature campaign gives equal weekly or monthly profit. But i do not like to invest now in mining site because i experience scammed by one trusted mining site before and i lost big amount of bitcoin that is why i keep my earning in my bitcoin wallet and wait for the right time to sell it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Of course, it helps very well with the income of the companies' signatures, but the investments frighten me at all. I do not know who will trust. I really do not want to lose my coins, but I'm interested in the Genesis project. If there is an opportunity, I will still try to study this direction. And what are the possible interests from the Investment and real earnings on this project?
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

trading is one way to earn a consistent income. look at other investments, such as gambling and mining cloud.
The far more risky investments. any kind of action can we fully in control of trading. so, we can determine when we profit or not.
Trading will help us to earn cosistent income from it when we continuously trade working hard to to have a good profit risky is when we are going to play gambling and depending on gambling for the sake of profit without controling emotion there you could lose all your income there.

Y U MAD AT ME
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I think you should be away from mining, most of their contract offer is a year offer, it is like you are serving them because after the contract ends they stand to keep the mining gear. Trading is better and you can invest into some solid ICO project.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

Trading will help us to earn cosistent income from it when we continuously trade working hard to to have a good profit risky is when we are going to play gambling and depending on gambling for the sake of profit without controling emotion there you could lose all your income there.
Trading is never a way to provide a steady income. It won't be able to give you consistent results because trading or anything around it has no 100% accurate predictions, what I mean about that is that everything you trade is volatile there is no way to know how much it will go up or how much it will go down.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

Lol matter how much you work hard at trading. you will not know when you will sell altcoin you buy. as prices rise will not be none who would know when it's time?
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

Trading is never a way to provide a steady income. It won't be able to give you consistent results because trading or anything around it has no 100% accurate predictions, what I mean about that is that everything you trade is volatile there is no way to know how much it will go up or how much it will go down.

Yes its impossible to expect an steady income from trading as there is no guarantee that every time you will be making only profits and even if you make profits you don't know how much you will get in your wallet but its a good way of getting some income only if you know how to handle it in a proper way.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:17:42 PM

yes that is right that trading can give us a good profit but i think profit from trading cannot give us a fixed amount of  bitcoin. but some time we get a good profit for trading while other time the profit that come from trading can be more or less. 
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:22:46 PM

yes that is right that trading can give us a good profit but i think profit from trading cannot give us a fixed amount of  bitcoin. but some time we get a good profit for trading while other time the profit that come from trading can be more or less. 

Many people are making good money from trading but there are chances that sometimes you will take a wrong decision which will result you in loss and in that case you will be having no income so its difficult to believe that trading can always give us steady and stable income and in bitcoin world I think steady income is only possible with signature campaign and nothing else.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:33:00 PM

Well everything have risk, if you want to earn steadily,Ithink that the best way of making steady income is to participate in signature campaigns or just buy a lot of bitcoins and wait

I think investing in bitcoin as help it will not provide steady income even if you can not wait that would cause harm to you. and you will not know how much profit can you get
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

Online investment is very risky because instead of receiving profits you will lose all your money including your capital and the worst thing could happen about it is you can't trace and chase them once they've run your pennies. But still there are few trusted company but then again, we can't say if how long will they stay alive so choose only the right platform and always make the correct decisions.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

f trading gives you a guarantee on to earn a steady income every week only if you work hard. surely everyone would be rich Lol
to get revenue from trading takes more than hard work
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

f trading gives you a guarantee on to earn a steady income every week only if you work hard. surely everyone would be rich Lol
to get revenue from trading takes more than hard work

Yes and to get income from trading you need to be active on trading sites 24/7 and you cannot afford to miss any single opportunity of making profits as you never know when price can dump and pump and in that case if you miss those fluctuations then you will never make any profits from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: