Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:43 AM

for a steady income I think is the best investment to get fixed in BTC.

fixed income, the longer tend to be small and safe from risk.

There is no fixed income in bitcoin investment because price is always fluctuates we can able to get big profit or small profit every year of putting our money in bitcoin. Even in all methods of earning in bitcoin yes they gives fixed amount of bitcoin but not fixed the money you received in exchanging to real money in your country.

As stated bitcoin always makes a good income, but as said the fluctuations doesn't help to get a stable earning. Depending upon the fluctuations the earning either goes up or down. Importantly to the people who can spend good time and investment then it always goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:58:18 AM

The best "do nothing" steady income is from interest ir dividends. Dividends aren't possible while keeping your money in bitcoin, but interest is. The only place I know of offering interest on bitcoin balances is freebitco.in. They're paying 4% interest! Not amazing but better than nothing.

Any other online wallets or faucets paying interest?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

The best "do nothing" steady income is from interest ir dividends. Dividends aren't possible while keeping your money in bitcoin, but interest is. The only place I know of offering interest on bitcoin balances is freebitco.in. They're paying 4% interest! Not amazing but better than nothing.

I think it is risky to put your bitcoins in faucet sites because you can't be sure that you will earn consistently and you will have your bitcoin secured in that site and no one can steal it but there is no assurance for that and the worst case scenario that may happen is, they will steal your bitcoins and not pay your interest. So if you want a safe investment then holding your bitcoins in your wallet will do.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:48:23 AM

I think it is risky to put your bitcoins in faucet sites because you can't be sure that you will earn consistently and you will have your bitcoin secured in that site and no one can steal it but there is no assurance for that and the worst case scenario that may happen is, they will steal your bitcoins and not pay your interest. So if you want a safe investment then holding your bitcoins in your wallet will do.
Nothing is safe when we are talking about bitcoin investment, however here are ways where the risks are lower and holding it is considered as low risk. However, it is still depends on your actions because you need to have the right timing to buy and sell in order to profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:41:38 AM

Nothing is safe when we are talking about bitcoin investment, however here are ways where the risks are lower and holding it is considered as low risk. However, it is still depends on your actions because you need to have the right timing to buy and sell in order to profit.
Holding it in a variety of different investments within Bitcoin (let's call them "sub-investments", since Bitcoin is an investment in itself) can still be pretty low risk if you diversify properly.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best investment with small and secure is investing jn cryto currency such as ethereum, monero, ltc, and etc. If you are risk take, you can also try to invest in altcoin which can multiple your money if it get successful.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

for a steady income I still choose to get it from the trading market and some hyip investment proved until now still pay, I mean here is business as PTC advertising, I stay away from hyip smelled ponzi, I don't want a business that's free, there should be a job in it although simple.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

If you're skilled in anything you can market your skills for some money i that you can market skills on upwork.com and earn bid for jobs. This will effectively earn some money its like working from home.
ability really needed to earn a living, especially in the search for fixed income. maybe get a job can help it, but I think the work that we take, according to our ability to be able to get a fixed salary, and also we feel comfortable. yeah, but it is very difficult to do that.

But being a freelancer is by contract, you are lucky enough if you will get a good employer that will hire you for a longer term. Because most of the jobs there are project based and does have a short term for working. But if you will have a lot of employers and you will have a good communication and result with them, I guess that will build you good relationship to them that can end for steady income and long term contracts.
But still it will not be a steady income no matter for how longer a person get the projects as a freelancer as the job one day finish up. So we cannot say the job of freelancer as a job to give a steady income. he must have to have any other fixed paying investment or business for getting the steady income.

Yes it isn't that steady income but have assurance that you are going to earn a good amount for that certain range of period. And while you are on that contract you need to do something good like investing into a good place or making your business. It's very up to you because freelancers mostly have enough time for other things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

for a steady income I still choose to get it from the trading market and some hyip investment proved until now still pay, I mean here is business as PTC advertising, I stay away from hyip smelled ponzi, I don't want a business that's free, there should be a job in it although simple.

Trading and hyip investments will never give you steady income as most of the hyips are scam and will run away with your money so there is no guarantee that you will make profits from it and even in trading you cannot expect that you will be making only profits all the time.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

Trading and hyip investments will never give you steady income as most of the hyips are scam and will run away with your money so there is no guarantee that you will make profits from it and even in trading you cannot expect that you will be making only profits all the time.
Certainly, there is no stable money earning woth bitcoin unless you get a regular job online using bitcoin as means of payment. Opportunity is always in the field of bitcoin however it must be chosen wisely, other wise it would just take you as an advantage.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Certainly, there is no stable money earning woth bitcoin unless you get a regular job online using bitcoin as means of payment. Opportunity is always in the field of bitcoin however it must be chosen wisely, other wise it would just take you as an advantage.

It would be much better to find a day job that pays in fiat and keep bitcoins as an extra source of income as the value of fiat doesn't fluctuate so it can give you good steady income and keep on earning bitcoins from best possible ways to multiply your income.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

It would be much better to find a day job that pays in fiat and keep bitcoins as an extra source of income as the value of fiat doesn't fluctuate so it can give you good steady income and keep on earning bitcoins from best possible ways to multiply your income.

Yeah. In the first place, I don't consider Bitcoin as my steady source of income. Work is still my priority, Bitcoin act as my secondary source of funds because the work here is not stable either unless you are running a business here. But, if you are just a regular forum member who makes money thru Signature Campaigns,  a small time trader, etc. It is not considered as steady source of income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

Yeah. In the first place, I don't consider Bitcoin as my steady source of income. Work is still my priority, Bitcoin act as my secondary source of funds because the work here is not stable either unless you are running a business here. But, if you are just a regular forum member who makes money thru Signature Campaigns,  a small time trader, etc. It is not considered as steady source of income.

Earning from signature campaign is a bonus for us and we cannot depend only on it for living or for our expenses as our day job is taking best care of our expenses and it will be huge risk to depend only on income from bitcoins.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Even if you are full time trader in bitcoins you can never expect a steady income from it as your income will vary depending on the profits and loss that you have made as you cannot make profits all the time and even if you make profits it will not be constant.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best investment with small and secure is investing jn cryto currency such as ethereum, monero, ltc, and etc. If you are risk take, you can also try to invest in altcoin which can multiple your money if it get successful.

It is not possible for steady income because it is not a job. We are into business, so we might lose or gain. So think twice before investing into anything because there are many good altcoin where you can make good money but steady income is not possible.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

It is not possible for steady income because it is not a job. We are into business, so we might lose or gain. So think twice before investing into anything because there are many good altcoin where you can make good money but steady income is not possible.

If people are making regular profits from altcoin trading then they won't bother about getting steady income as their main intention is to make only profits and if they are successfully doing it then they would be very much satisfied with the results.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I agree only a daily job can give someone a steady income. But many people here are doing many side earnings and getting a lot from them. They cannot be steady since they are side earnings and only add up a significant amount to your monthly earnings. Freelancing is good if you have skills and there is work opportunity. One can always try trading and make some money there. Altcoin trading is good but risky for the less experienced people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

I agree only a daily job can give someone a steady income. But many people here are doing many side earnings and getting a lot from them. They cannot be steady since they are side earnings and only add up a significant amount to your monthly earnings. Freelancing is good if you have skills and there is work opportunity. One can always try trading and make some money there. Altcoin trading is good but risky for the less experienced people.

Earning from bitcoins is good as an additional source of income and if you have a steady income from your job then bitcoin will be a great bonus for you but you can never expect a steady income from as the price of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating regularly.
Didcotam

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Earning from bitcoins is good as an additional source of income and if you have a steady income from your job then bitcoin will be a great bonus for you but you can never expect a steady income from as the price of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating regularly.

If the bitcoin price is very volatile, you can buy low and sell high to make some money.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

yes there is no doubt about that bitcoin is really a very good opportunity to them so as to make good profit in a very very short period of time. as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in next few days.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: