Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:39:21 AM

That's true, usually those people who are receiving that rate are those who have not finish their studies and working a very difficult job where they need to exert more effort job to do a very physical job. Meanwhile, 1 BTC for me is very hard to achieve doing some signature campaign because the pay is not really that big.

That is right. You can get 1 btc with signature campaign but it would take very long though. Thus, if we depend our daily living and family needs with signature campaign, then it is not wise doing so. It would be good to have some other source of income along with signature campaign that way, you will get some big profits every end of the week or month.

It doesn't take that long for a relatively easy job. It takes me 7 weeks to get a bitcoin. I do some odd jobs here and there that make up about 0.14 btc a week on this forum alone.

You're in a high paying campaign though
You should also take into account the time spent to get a legitimate high paying account Wink

Personally, I wouldn't consider a post every other week (to get you up-ranked eventually) as something you spend much time on. If you are not enrolled in a campaign at the time, bumping a stale thread or throwing a word or two in a discussion here and there would clearly suffice, something like "I agree" (or disagree) would do just fine...

As they say, many a little makes a mickle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:40:43 AM

we can't use signature campaign as our focus, because we don't know when the campaign will be close, i think having real bussines is better than we focus at 'side job' like signature campaign.

Having a real business is always important because signature campaign cannot earn you enough to survive so it would always be a side income, but until they are running someone should keep earning through them as well.

Earning from signature campaign should be treated as an additional income and that's not enough to survive you need to find multiple ways to earn more bitcoins.

Depends on your country.

You can easily earn 1btc from multiple signature campaigns. Lots of countries in the world have a monthly wage lower than 200$ on average.
That's true, usually those people who are receiving that rate are those who have not finish their studies and working a very difficult job where they need to exert more effort job to do a very physical job. Meanwhile, 1 BTC for me is very hard to achieve doing some signature campaign because the pay is not really that big.

That is right. You can get 1 btc with signature campaign but it would take very long though. Thus, if we depend our daily living and family needs with signature campaign, then it is not wise doing so. It would be good to have some other source of income along with signature campaign that way, you will get some big profits every end of the week or month.

It doesn't take that long for a relatively easy job. It takes me 7 weeks to get a bitcoin. I do some odd jobs here and there that make up about 0.14 btc a week on this forum alone.

You should also take into account the time spent to get a legitimate high paying account Wink

Rather then going for high paying campaign its better to go with that is existing since long time, my campaign pays me 0.035 per week and I am satisfied with it as it exists since more then 2 years.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:46:32 AM

we can't use signature campaign as our focus, because we don't know when the campaign will be close, i think having real bussines is better than we focus at 'side job' like signature campaign.

Having a real business is always important because signature campaign cannot earn you enough to survive so it would always be a side income, but until they are running someone should keep earning through them as well.

Earning from signature campaign should be treated as an additional income and that's not enough to survive you need to find multiple ways to earn more bitcoins.

Depends on your country.

You can easily earn 1btc from multiple signature campaigns. Lots of countries in the world have a monthly wage lower than 200$ on average.

Rather then going for high paying campaign its better to go with that is existing since long time, my campaign pays me 0.035 per week and I am satisfied with it as it exists since more then 2 years.

Well 0.035 a week is 0.13 a month so it's rather high you know!

rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:54:11 AM

There's no steady income in cryptocurrency world without doing anything. Maybe the easiest and safest work to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign. You can calculate how much post you could made in a week, therefore you'll know how much you could earn in a week.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:04:20 AM

There's no steady income in cryptocurrency world without doing anything. Maybe the easiest and safest work to earn bitcoin is through signature campaign. You can calculate how much post you could made in a week, therefore you'll know how much you could earn in a week.

Signature campaign offers you steady income for sure as you know what is the maximum payout offered by it and if you finish the target of posts then you can expect guaranteed returns.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

Signature campaign offers you steady income for sure as you know what is the maximum payout offered by it and if you finish the target of posts then you can expect guaranteed returns.
I agree that signature campaign can give you a steady income if you are active. But in joining a signature campaign, a higher rank is needed as I seldom see campaigns that accepting newbies but you can check on their ANN thread.

Open for Campaigns
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:50:13 AM

Right no steady income in bitcoin world without doing nothing. You can work with it to have income. Because in bitcoin we need a patient if like to have income. Here in forum is the best way but you need hard work here in posting.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:57:47 AM

Yes signature campaign is also the best way for me to get steady income in the bitcoin.If you have time to reach maximum number of posts that you can be paid in according to you campaign rules and have a good rank,atleast full member then earnings are pretty good in it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:17:46 PM

Yes signature campaign is also the best way for me to get steady income in the bitcoin.If you have time to reach maximum number of posts that you can be paid in according to you campaign rules and have a good rank,atleast full member then earnings are pretty good in it.

Yeah signature campaign is a blessing for us as it is helping us in earning bitcoin on regular basis and that also since long time, and it is the best way to earn steady income in bitcoins.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:29:30 PM

Yeah signature campaign is a blessing for us as it is helping us in earning bitcoin on regular basis and that also since long time, and it is the best way to earn steady income in bitcoins.

It is true, that a sign the campaign is the most fun and also promising to get income regularly and also fixed. But it's all for me is not enough, because the bitcoin obtained will not be sufficient to meet our life for 1 month or more. So the salary that I got from the sign campaign, I use it for trading and it gave my life for the better and will get better from now on
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

It is true, that a sign the campaign is the most fun and also promising to get income regularly and also fixed. But it's all for me is not enough, because the bitcoin obtained will not be sufficient to meet our life for 1 month or more. So the salary that I got from the sign campaign, I use it for trading and it gave my life for the better and will get better from now on

Something is always better then nothing, you should be satisfied with whatever you are earning from signature campaign and you should try to save them as it will hold higher value in future.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

Never consider signature campaign earnings a steady income. because you never know how long the signature will run and when it will close, and signature payment is not that much that people should only relay on this n do not do anything else..

Best way of Steady Income for me is to become a developer and work permanently with a big site. like a exchange site. etc.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

It's interesting how some of you guys think that a signature campaign can be a steady income. Have you made a job out of it? I mean it's a nice plus but you could not think of living on it. Unless you live in a very poor country.

There was a time in which mining became a good steady income, but that happened in 2010/2011
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

Never consider signature campaign earnings a steady income. because you never know how long the signature will run and when it will close, and signature payment is not that much that people should only relay on this n do not do anything else..

Best way of Steady Income for me is to become a developer and work permanently with a big site. like a exchange site. etc.

There is always an risk that signature may disappear in future but there is also an possibility that we will see many new signature in future which will keep on paying us on regular basis as I am earning since last 2 years from same signature and have saved descent amount of coins till date.
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

It is true to say that the signature campaign is a way relatively stable and without high risks, but the results are not that high.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:32:19 PM

It is true to say that the signature campaign is a way relatively stable and without high risks, but the results are not that high.

It will also depend on what rank account you have and which campaign you are participating, if you hold higher rank account then payouts will vary from other accounts.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:05 PM

Depends on your country.

correct. 0.035BTC is qual to 20$ and it is not bad at all. even this is too much for me. I never go with a campaign which pay double but run only  for one month or few weeks. better to go with a campaign wich pay less but run for long term. because after finishing other campaign you may don't get chance to join another one.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:11:25 PM

Depends on your country.

correct. 0.035BTC is qual to 20$ and it is not bad at all. even this is too much for me. I never go with a campaign which pay double but run only  for one month or few weeks. better to go with a campaign wich pay less but run for long term. because after finishing other campaign you may don't get chance to join another one.

Usually the high paying signatures doesnt last for a long period, and the most of them start to showing financial problems repaying their costumers, better small and safe income. And just a correction its 0,14btc montly, soo you had earned already 3bitcoins with signatures, its an amazing ammount for sure. Besides signatures maybe own a faucet a good business as i see there are people investing into the model and making some income, not huge but a good income.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:13:06 PM

Depends on your country.

Yeah its better not to experiment with your earnings by changing signature frequently as the campaign that may pay higher but there is no guarantee that it will survive in long term.
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

For a steady income perhaps the best way is to open your own business. Depending on your skills, it may bring you good results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: