Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:31:23 PM

The best way for a steady income with bitcoin requires either a business or an immense amount of skill in trading cause trading is very difficult obviously.
With trading you won't make it steady either but you could atleast put an atleast x amount per week amount.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:33:52 PM

For steady income, i suggest you to join signature campaign. But earning will be low.You could join PTC sites which also gives low income.For more income, you should take risk and start trading.

Trading can give you a good income if you have a good enough capital but i'm afraid that income wont be steady or stable, i mean sometimes you get profits and sometimes you pick up loses as well so that is how it goes in trading.
Its true trading can give us good income source every day if we do know how to do short term trading you don't need high capital to start trading and when we are earning thats the way to have more bitcoins don't afraid to lose income because it is part of business maybe not stable but in future you will know how it works.

not everyone can gain something in trading, there are those who will lose small amount each day, if someone win someone else or many other must lose, depend how much the winner has won
Yes for some one new in trading he can never make a steady income through trading or even he can also loose their own money.So it would be much better to join signature campaign because we earn there without staking our own money.
why not do both? signature campaign and trading. I also do both. because if you only get from the signature campaign, you will not be able to get more. trade very well and of course there is always a risk. but if you already have good knowledge, must be easy to make a profit. do do not be afraid to lose money, because all the way to grow will always get lose.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:53:41 PM

yiou can have steady income when you have 'real bussines" with good management, so it was like we had a robot that could operate our business, and we can enjoy the steady income each month.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:54:43 PM

For steady income, i suggest you to join signature campaign. But earning will be low.You could join PTC sites which also gives low income.For more income, you should take risk and start trading.

Trading can give you a good income if you have a good enough capital but i'm afraid that income wont be steady or stable, i mean sometimes you get profits and sometimes you pick up loses as well so that is how it goes in trading.
Its true trading can give us good income source every day if we do know how to do short term trading you don't need high capital to start trading and when we are earning thats the way to have more bitcoins don't afraid to lose income because it is part of business maybe not stable but in future you will know how it works.
We cannot expect to make profits every time in trading we may also suffer loss in it but I feel that both are important for us as it will make us better trader in future.

You're right buddy and I quite agree with you on what you said cos any successful business must accept debt but the level of debt must be lower to the level of profit making. Therefore, I not recommending trading as the best way to make a income.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:56:12 PM

not everyone can gain something in trading, there are those who will lose small amount each day, if someone win someone else or many other must lose, depend how much the winner has won
Yes for some one new in trading he can never make a steady income through trading or even he can also loose their own money.So it would be much better to join signature campaign because we earn there without staking our own money.
why not do both? signature campaign and trading. I also do both. because if you only get from the signature campaign, you will not be able to get more. trade very well and of course there is always a risk. but if you already have good knowledge, must be easy to make a profit. do do not be afraid to lose money, because all the way to grow will always get lose.

Yeah earning from both of them will give you higher income as you can expect stable income from signature campaign and trading will give you quick profits.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:17:36 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you have a nice job,why not start a small bussines so that your money keeps growing. But you must know what is the in demand business, 

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:24:28 PM

In bitcoin I am getting steady income from signature campaign and in real world I have full time job so if I combine both of them then I am earning descent income at a moment.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:23:46 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best way for a steady income is to just have a job because Bitcoin is not going to let you have a steady income because the Bitcoin is not stable at all time.
Just take a job because then you will be sure that you earn money every month.
Yeah full time job will give you steady income and in bitcoin  you can earn steady income from signature campaign but what fiat you will receive in hands will depend on the price of bitcoin.
Not only with signature campaign but any work where we will be expert in doing and we will do that with whole heart, we will get a continuous and steady income from there i.e if we learn about trade with bitcoin and altcoin and start to do trade then I am sure we will get a steady income for longer period.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:47:01 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The best way for a steady income is to just have a job because Bitcoin is not going to let you have a steady income because the Bitcoin is not stable at all time.
Yeah full time job will give you steady income and in bitcoin  you can earn steady income from signature campaign but what fiat you will receive in hands will depend on the price of bitcoin.
Not only with signature campaign but any work where we will be expert in doing and we will do that with whole heart, we will get a continuous and steady income from there i.e if we learn about trade with bitcoin and altcoin and start to do trade then I am sure we will get a steady income for longer period.
There are many ways to earn here but working will only give you stable income, when you talk of trading and investing that would not give you steady income as there are no traders that has consistently make money on a daily basis, some of them have a bad day also.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:24:22 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
There are many ways to earn here but working will only give you stable income, when you talk of trading and investing that would not give you steady income as there are no traders that has consistently make money on a daily basis, some of them have a bad day also.
so true . you better understand bitcointalk forum. because here you can get easily bitcoin,
but if you have never gambled never tries. because it can make you addicted to gambling,
ranging from the signature campaign to become a translator for altcoin. or if you have the expertise to design Grin

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:21:53 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
so true . you better understand bitcointalk forum. because here you can get easily bitcoin,
but if you have never gambled never tries. because it can make you addicted to gambling,
ranging from the signature campaign to become a translator for altcoin. or if you have the expertise to design Grin
The earning in bitcoin is not really that big so we need to make other source of income, signature campaign is good only if you are a student but if you have a bigger family and you are the bread winner, maybe you will consider other means to earn income and that could be finding a stable job.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:44:40 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
The earning in bitcoin is not really that big so we need to make other source of income, signature campaign is good only if you are a student but if you have a bigger family and you are the bread winner, maybe you will consider other means to earn income and that could be finding a stable job.
Exactly, earning from signature campaign can take care of only basic expenses of an individual and it cannot take care of entire family as the payouts are limited, in that case we need multiple sources of income.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:57:44 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Exactly, earning from signature campaign can take care of only basic expenses of an individual and it cannot take care of entire family as the payouts are limited, in that case we need multiple sources of income.
agree with you but if in the sense of earnings if you can maximize your signature earnings and place it into trade it will make some growth i know it is still can't feed your family needs but in the long run with having good prediction making inside trade it will be enough just sayin what im trying to achieve by now saving my signature earnings and invest into a good alt as of now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:04:00 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
agree with you but if in the sense of earnings if you can maximize your signature earnings and place it into trade it will make some growth i know it is still can't feed your family needs but in the long run with having good prediction making inside trade it will be enough just sayin what im trying to achieve by now saving my signature earnings and invest into a good alt as of now.

That's right earnings from signature campaign should be saved and once you have enough savings that should be invested in trading to grow your coins in long run which will give you higher income in future.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:06:27 AM

Bitcoin is not stable it does not mean that we cannot get a steady income from bitcoin. We have saw some bigger variations in the price of bitcoin but still there are a lot of people who are getting a good benefit and a steady income from bitcoin that is why bitcoin is loved till now.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:28:37 AM

Bitcoin is not stable it does not mean that we cannot get a steady income from bitcoin. We have saw some bigger variations in the price of bitcoin but still there are a lot of people who are getting a good benefit and a steady income from bitcoin that is why bitcoin is loved till now.

Yes people are earning good money from bitcoin, it may not be steady but it is definitely taking care of their living and has improved their standard of living for sure.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

I think if you want to get a fixed income in bitcoin, you do not need to think about prices in bitcoin, because prices will always go up and down and will not be stable. therefore look for a job that gives a fixed income like a signature campaign
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:54:57 AM

I think if you want to get a fixed income in bitcoin, you do not need to think about prices in bitcoin, because prices will always go up and down and will not be stable. therefore look for a job that gives a fixed income like a signature campaign

Signature campaign is an extra income and you cannot treat as a job as the payouts from them are limited and won't take care of living and won't take care of our expenses if we have responsibility of our family.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:14:37 PM

Signature campaign is an extra income and you cannot treat as a job as the payouts from them are limited and won't take care of living and won't take care of our expenses if we have responsibility of our family.

Exactly they can turn the campaigns down in any moment so its not a steady income neither it can be taken as full job. Its just an extra money i mostly used my Signature Campaign money for mobile top-ups or to buy games.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

Exactly they can turn the campaigns down in any moment so its not a steady income neither it can be taken as full job. Its just an extra money i mostly used my Signature Campaign money for mobile top-ups or to buy games.

Yeah earning from signature campaign can take care of only basic expenses and it won't give you higher income that you can expect from your full time job, but if you combine both of them then you will having good income.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: