Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:29:39 PM

I recommend to open online shopping that receive bitcoin. With online shopping the bitcoin will we get every time, and we hold the bitcoin, sell after the best price.
Online shopping is the most hardest thing on internet buy and sell all efforts how about those bogus buyer's that don't buy your items? And then your like wasting money for nothing i preferred business with internet cafe this is the best way to do income daily. While doing bitcoin.
I also feel opening online shop successfully is one of the hardest and most riskiest thing that can be done,even if you open one and no body is buying anything then alot of effort and money is going to be in vain.Better to open a business in real world seeing the demand in the city.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:40:08 PM

I recommend to open online shopping that receive bitcoin. With online shopping the bitcoin will we get every time, and we hold the bitcoin, sell after the best price.
Online shopping is the most hardest thing on internet buy and sell all efforts how about those bogus buyer's that don't buy your items? And then your like wasting money for nothing i preferred business with internet cafe this is the best way to do income daily. While doing bitcoin.
I also feel opening online shop successfully is one of the hardest and most riskiest thing that can be done,even if you open one and no body is buying anything then alot of effort and money is going to be in vain.Better to open a business in real world seeing the demand in the city.

Yeah real world jobs will not make a big loss even if something doesn't work based upon the schedule. Here only the needs of people alone need to be considered. But with online business plans need lot to be spend upon promoting and advertising the particular service or product.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
camarasikhou1945

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley

I have about $1000 I want to invest in a certain site, you can just give me a number of projects with greater reliability, without fraud . I have read many reviews on their websites to encourage, entice subscribers to send money, promising to pay monthly rates of 10-15%, then they take the money pledged by the registrant and disappeared . Even the site has been running for several years and fraud risk!

If there are methods for selecting a place to send money, please show me, thanks  Sad
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:54:46 PM

Yeah real world jobs will not make a big loss even if something doesn't work based upon the schedule. Here only the needs of people alone need to be considered. But with online business plans need lot to be spend upon promoting and advertising the particular service or product.
but fixed income that you get from that job may be very little, and not in accordance with the results of your work. it may be better to make money from the business. well, fixed income can not be obtained from a business, but I think very well if you combine the results of the fixed income business that you get.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:17:05 PM

In my opinion, Best way for steady income is to work and earn income every month or
you can invest it in some of the projects like website projects around or can buy it's shares or even opening your own faucet can also be a good idea.

A proper job is the best way to earn every month in a steady rate. Investments like trading and mining rigs can be profitable in some people. Altcoin trading is profitable since the market is extremely volatile there.

Opening a faucet is not profitable - most of them get scum traffic and bots which steal the balances and the sites go down. Moreover many faucets are running ponzi schemes and are out to steal people's money so I dont really support that idea.
No doubt that faucets are getting scammed and they are only used by bots nowadays ,but in the early days they were the only way to get some bitcoin but as the bitcoin grown in price they become really worthless ,today the best way to get steady income is to work at freelancer by providing your services for bitcoin.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:30:55 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
There is no way to get steady income in Bitcoin without doing anything. If there were governments Bitcoin bank than you could earn Bitcoin from fix deposit interest as steady income without doing anything. If lazy people started to earn money than what will happen with hard workers  Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:02:28 PM

I think. Best way for steady income...by working in accordance with your skill and you  will in  receive earnings month.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:05:52 PM

I recommend getting a job. You know? Like adults have them.
Yeah agree with you, because getting a job will give you a steady income. for example, I worked at a company's own government. and at least I paid $ 500 per month. yeah always steady
If you have good CV and qualified certificate, you can easily apply to a decent job in the real world. And if you have some skills or talent which can help people around, you can work online as a freelancer. At present, freelance is a very good job which can help you to have the standard income. Some of my friends can even earn $2000 per month by designing and editing online.

What skills are they usually looking for? I'm planning on learning AutoCAD and I'm literate enough to teach myself Photoshop (once I save up money for a graphic tablet). I'd suck at programming though.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:25:38 PM

There are two kind of people:
- lizard: hunting he's food by doing running around prowl. It's kind of workers.
- spider: build he's spider webs to place which he's food pass around. it's kind of business man.
Both of type is not wrong, they do a thing for daily needs, life, and success to reach their goal.

Open online shop is have more challenge than to be a worker, also if you haven't capability, it will not success, but otherwise if you in passion for this, you be a big boss.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:52:01 PM

There are two kind of people:
- lizard: hunting he's food by doing running around prowl. It's kind of workers.
- spider: build he's spider webs to place which he's food pass around. it's kind of business man.
Both of type is not wrong, they do a thing for daily needs, life, and success to reach their goal.

Open online shop is have more challenge than to be a worker, also if you haven't capability, it will not success, but otherwise if you in passion for this, you be a big boss.

You can on this way earn a lot of money for sure, I think its a good idea and it can really provide you a steady income.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:35:24 PM

In my opinion, the best way for steady income is to have a proper job, while doing some alternative jobs/income like bitcoins. Doing business is ok as long as it can manage in a good way.

Some business minded people says, Let your money work for you. .

They all say looking for a proper job is good but how about the salary are you okay with getting 200$ per month? how about the transfortation and foods? Alternative job is good when you know how to handle it don't work too much love your self first if you let your money work for you, you will going to invest that
in fact in the world of  bitcoin only a signature campaign can give you steady income, otherwise there is not any other way of making steady income from in bitcoin,

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:39:57 PM

I think. Best way for steady income...by working in accordance with your skill and you  will in  receive earnings month.

That's why the best way to have steady income is by making your own portfolio and tries to sell it out to the companies whom you think that needs you.

And that's why selling your own skill is the best thing to have steady income or should I say being employed.

Everything that you need as an employee will be covered by the company you are being employed (unless it is a big company).

Not just the steady income as well as benefits, incentives and other privileges.

Signature for rent
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:28:21 AM

The problem is how to get such steady income without working or doing anything.

The only thing that occurs to me is that you sign up in many bitcoin faucets , get the link to refer and distribute it freely everywhere. This will involve a bit of work at first, but if you do well all your referrals will work for you at the end.
If you are healthy you can always seek for a job, regardless of what you finish in your studies, you still have a chance to find a good job. That's what we need and if possible to work with a more stable job that pays us regularly as scheduled, it will ensure us to survive by paying all our payables.

Yes that's the only way that can give you assurance for having a steady income or if you don't want to work but you are able to get out some money from your pocket and savings then you can do some micro business but this is kinda hard to make it stable in the first place. But if you are used to it already that can give you stable income.
Its always hard from the beginning but if we are determine to make it successfully we just have to face and embrace the chalenge for sure if we make it right evrything will be fine and every hard work that we encounter will be just a memory of the past. Good luck

Of course there is no shortcut to success and the ladder is always starting from the lowest step. It's a step by step process and as the day goes by that will teach you a lot of things for handling a business, no doubt that before you will get to the peek of the success you will face different trial and errors. And that's why the fruits of labor of hard work is sweeter in the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:21:51 AM

The only thing that occurs to me is that you sign up in many bitcoin faucets , get the link to refer and distribute it freely everywhere. This will involve a bit of work at first, but if you do well all your referrals will work for you at the end.
If you are healthy you can always seek for a job, regardless of what you finish in your studies, you still have a chance to find a good job. That's what we need and if possible to work with a more stable job that pays us regularly as scheduled, it will ensure us to survive by paying all our payables.

Yes that's the only way that can give you assurance for having a steady income or if you don't want to work but you are able to get out some money from your pocket and savings then you can do some micro business but this is kinda hard to make it stable in the first place. But if you are used to it already that can give you stable income.
Its always hard from the beginning but if we are determine to make it successfully we just have to face and embrace the chalenge for sure if we make it right evrything will be fine and every hard work that we encounter will be just a memory of the past. Good luck

Of course there is no shortcut to success and the ladder is always starting from the lowest step. It's a step by step process and as the day goes by that will teach you a lot of things for handling a business, no doubt that before you will get to the peek of the success you will face different trial and errors. And that's why the fruits of labor of hard work is sweeter in the end.
It takes patience and a long time, I think for the fast tempo is by investing in or trading with gambling.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:08:30 AM

It takes patience and a long time, I think for the fast tempo is by investing in or trading with gambling.

Talking about steady income, I guess gambling is not the right way for it because you will just get steady lose all the time with your life.

And with those way of investing or having your own business the beginning and the middle part of your way is hard.

But in the end when you get familiarize already on how it goes. Steady income is what you will make yourself guaranteed.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:15:10 AM

Talking about steady income, I guess gambling is not the right way for it because you will just get steady lose all the time with your life.

And with those way of investing or having your own business the beginning and the middle part of your way is hard.

But in the end when you get familiarize already on how it goes. Steady income is what you will make yourself guaranteed.

I agree. How gambling could be considered as income? This definetely couldn't be regular and it depends on pure luck. So gambling could only be additional source of occasional profit if you are lucky enough. And not to mention how much you can lose while waiting for profit.
Regular job is stil the best source for steady income.

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:15:28 AM

fixed income is not suitable if you look for it in gambling. it will make you lose money, and I feel it is an unstable income. create a business, or a target trading might help to achieve a fixed income. with targets revenues in each month, then you will get a fixed income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:17:37 AM

fixed income is not suitable if you look for it in gambling. it will make you lose money, and I feel it is an unstable income. create a business, or a target trading might help to achieve a fixed income. with targets revenues in each month, then you will get a fixed income.
Seeking steady income on playing gambling wont really work instead of gaining you will definitely lose money and you are right it would not really guarantee us to make money and also steady income means you are gaining money on daily basis and we all know that earning on gambling doest guarantee you anytime.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:24:05 AM

I think in Bitcoin we can't make sure steady income because of its sharp fluctuations .
So it is better you should have a job and manage your Bitcoin work in part time .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:45:42 AM

I think in Bitcoin we can't make sure steady income because of its sharp fluctuations .
So it is better you should have a job and manage your Bitcoin work in part time .

That's not true, if you are into being a boss in bitcoin, and want to earn from your own coins, it's really hard to have a steady income but you could be a one time big time earner, it's the same as in real life, if you're running your own business, the chance to have a steady income is almost impossible, you either earn small profit or you earn big time in one transaction. But if you are a worker, you will receive a regular salary either you are working in real life or for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: