Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:45:52 AM

I think there are a lot of income from BTC jobs. Besides, Market Place can work and earn.
That's why money will not work.
There are a lot of jobs that pays with bitcoin and that is a big opportunity for us job seekers because the amount we are receiving
will appreciate. Ever since I am earning bitcoin I am already happy because the amount I save from my earning is something that I can consider
as my investment for my future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

I think there are a lot of income from BTC jobs. Besides, Market Place can work and earn.
There are a lot of jobs that pays with bitcoin and that is a big opportunity for us job seekers because the amount we are receiving
will appreciate. Ever since I am earning bitcoin I am already happy because the amount I save from my earning is something that I can consider
as my investment for my future.
Just keep on saving bitcoin and hold it for the future because if you will treat your bitcoin earnings as a future investment then it will help you to retire younger than you expect because the price of bitcoin will be on the top in the next coming years because bitcoin doesn't have an other ways but to go up for the next years.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

Life it self is a risk, so therefore investing in bitcoin and any other cryptocurencies will make a good idea in securing steady flow of income.
And keeping you bitcoin in wallet of some exchangers earn you some interest and that can also be steady as long as ur bitcoin stay in the wallet.
Investing in bitcoin will not provide a steady income because the price of bitcoin fluctuates. That's the reason
But you could have an unlimited profit from investing in bitcoin, actually I'm not really expecting a steady income. All I want is a great income. Although it is not a steady income
I agree on what you said sir, there's no way to have an steady income. They need to work hard and be efficient to have a great income, we need to think how we can earn daily, weekly and yearly. Because investing to different sites is not steady sometimes after a month of payment they were early closed.
to me i think study income is only possible from signature campaign otherwise there is no steady income from bitcoin. and specially from trading where we do not expect to get a steady income.
Yeah you can use signature campaign to get steady income, but I think besides signature campaign you can also use mining to get steady income. You can invest in a mining site and then earn an income each week. I think that includes steady income that you can use in bitcoin
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

There is a lot of ways to make yourself earn bitcoin especially when you yourself have skill. Skill is very essential in earning a profit or even a bitcoin. Yes, knowledge is also good but I think skill is also a good combination with knowledge.
With these two, we can really help ourselves reach the mountain top of success.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Theres no easy way to make money using bitcoin, even harder to make money when you dont want to actually do anything to make that money. Basically the less work you want to do the bigger a risk you need to take to make your money.
Exactly it is more good to work hard for the steady income because if you are just going to invest your money. Its just like you are in a game where you can win or lose. Its too risky and maybe youll regret it in the end if you lose a lot of your money in investing.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

I believe that the best way to a stable income is your business, but for this you need to calculate everything well in order to create something unique that will constantly bring in income.
Real business is a good way to get stable income and for those who doesn't know about Bitcoin they probably have offline business in their city. But, for we as the Bitcoin lover we have different source like from Bitcoin and real business where you manage it from your Bitcoin income.
You need to know that business will not give you a steady income, I have a screen printing business, and my monthly income is not fixed. But I prefer to be a businessman rather than earning a steady income (employee) because by doing business you can earn unlimited income
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

open a business or do an office work for steady salary

Blah blah
Kunegos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

The best is definitely mining. If you have a very little knowledge about it, simply point your ASICs to a pool and wait for the bitcoins to come in your wallet.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

The best is definitely mining. If you have a very little knowledge about it, simply point your ASICs to a pool and wait for the bitcoins to come in your wallet.

If you have a high capital to invest to your mining rig, then mining might be good for you but if you don't have that high investment and technologies, it would be very hard to compete to other big miners out there nowadays.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

If you have a high capital to invest to your mining rig, then mining might be good for you but if you don't have that high investment and technologies, it would be very hard to compete to other big miners out there nowadays.
Although it is difficult to manage, maybe minning would be a good thing in terms of getting fixed income. I also want to have it, but it may be very difficult to take care of it if I work.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

Although it is difficult to manage, maybe minning would be a good thing in terms of getting fixed income. I also want to have it, but it may be very difficult to take care of it if I work.
In the fact, this is passive income after you complete build your farm and hardware mining. In my contry most rich man choose mining for replace trading or investing to ICO project.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:18:02 PM

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment, because from trading and investment some time we get good profit while other time its not possible therefore i think steady income is only possible from signature campaign where we mostly get a fixed profit from signature campaign.

For fixed income is indeed just a promising signature campaign. But if we are lucky in our trade every day can get it and for investment is only for long-term income.
Yeah right signature campaign is surely and long term income but make sure that always joined to bitcoin signature campaign. Moreover, investment to business is a good idea for stable income.

But to be able to follow a signature campaign is not easy. Especially if dealing with campaign managers who are very concerned about every quality post,
We tend to have to be able to make a very high quality post
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:38:14 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 06:37:12 PM by FUKT

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you want a passive income in BTC, just buy Antminer S9.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

For us traders, miners, signature campaign (bitcoin users) this will be very difficult to have a fixed income, but we just need to try our best to take advantage of opportunities that exist, whether through treding, mining and signature campaigns. Because of that we can get above average income
i think only from signature campaign we have a steady income while it is not possible from trading or investment, because from trading and investment some time we get good profit while other time its not possible therefore i think steady income is only possible from signature campaign where we mostly get a fixed profit from signature campaign.

For fixed income is indeed just a promising signature campaign. But if we are lucky in our trade every day can get it and for investment is only for long-term income.
Yeah right signature campaign is surely and long term income but make sure that always joined to bitcoin signature campaign. Moreover, investment to business is a good idea for stable income.

But to be able to follow a signature campaign is not easy. Especially if dealing with campaign managers who are very concerned about every quality post,
We tend to have to be able to make a very high quality post
If easy, how to say this is a job for working online? Check again other job in outside, you can't see any job helps you have income easy like signature campaign, special with poor country.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Hard to get incomes by doing nothing you will need to find new Buffet fund at begining,you can find something stable with periodical divdend.It is very hard to find something like that in modern world.If people are telling you buy btc,than better think twice,current pump may end fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:35:57 PM

There are a lot ways to get steady income the most popular is trading for sure, some people doesnt like to take risks soo they just hold bitcoins and soo far they had  good results soo i believe if you have a bitcoin project running or being ready to go live nows its a good moment to try to get your market share.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:40:19 PM

There are a lot ways to get steady income the most popular is trading for sure, some people doesnt like to take risks soo they just hold bitcoins and soo far they had  good results soo i believe if you have a bitcoin project running or being ready to go live nows its a good moment to try to get your market share.
Trading is one of the riskiest way of making income but it does give great return for traders who are knowledgeable and has that kind of skills.
There is nothing we should ask for if we are good in trading because in terms of money we can have it all here without any limit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

You mean that's passive income, because you gain income even when you are not doing anything. Just hold your btc and it will grow because the price is getting higher and higher, so the interest rate is very high. As said by others getting a job is the best way to have steady income because it gives you fixed salary. Invest maybe in an ICO which you think can be successful, then it can give you passive income if ever.
Yep, if what the op meant to say was getting a steady income without anything, then the option is to just invest into Bitcoin and leave it to grow. But for work, I would signature campaign and working online is your best bet. But in practical, we cannot expect steady income from any investment opportunity. I believe only the regular jobs are capable of providing us steady income.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:35:14 PM

open a business or do an office work for steady salary
Well office and business get you steady income but as we all know there is so less amount in office work and newly business, tes we can full fill our needs but we have to full fill our desires that is what we all want, so for this we need a source that makes us steady and huge income and I think bitcoin is much better suited to that category.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

I do not think i need to make a lot of money, because i think that small and fixed income is the best investment.
I'm just looking for btc with signature campaigns, because i think the results are small but not risky, while looking for btc with gambling is very risky even if the results are big.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: