Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

Steady income will always come to most through a salary job.
but dividend from stocks can also be a little extra steadyness.
I don´t know exactly what you mean. but i´ll stick my answer to "crypto".

1- Sigads campaign will add a little bit of coins a week to your portfolio.
2- Margin trading lending on Bitfinex or Polo. you get good rates at low/médium risk ( risk of the Exchange become insolvent, closed or scam)
3- Dividen paying assets. For exemple TAAS. Its na ethereum based token that works as a closed crypto trading fund that pays dividends quaterly.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

How to earn fixed income in bitcoin .. you can trade .. you can buy some altcoin with cheap price or at the time of new coin ico. You can buy it as your investment. Maybe if the price goes up you can sell the coin. So you get a lot of profit. I think it's a great way to get a profit with low risk. You just wait in a certain time. that is easy
Buying random cheap coins or from the new coin ico is a risky move if you are planning to have a steady income because it is very risky and there is a chance that you can buy a useless coin and also invest in a new ico coin which is also a useless coin which their team is just going for the money and not for a real project so it is still better to research first before buying anything.
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Some exchanges pay interest on bitcoins held in their accounts (Bter had been paying, but at all costs stay away from them), other exchanges (like Bitfinex) allow to safely loan your bitcoins to other users on market terms. But the interest is usually small, and income thus earned will be tiny unless you have thousands of bitcoins. Besides that, holding your money at exchanges is rightfully considered risky by itself. Other than that, you could find someone who would manage your coins for you, giving away a part of profits earned this way and sharing losses potentially incurred...

But this also involves risks associated with trust and managing skills of the trustee

It's the best option for steady income as till you post ur views on this forum u will get money as a steady rate so this can be so best for steady income
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:07:40 PM

When I hear steady income it means that you have a daily income and you have a payroll every half and end of the month. So doing signature campaigns, trading and other related stuffs in crypto currency cant be consider as a steady income as this pays us when the ico ends and when theres a pump in coins. But here even though we don't have daily income when we got our stakes and it is already in major exchanges, it almost or even surpasses our monthly salary. Thats why many are quitting their job in exchange of bitcoin.
However, having regular jobs will always gives us the steady income that we wanted.

Correct. Steady income means income you can rely on for a fixed amount and fixed timeframe. Unless you are an employee for a crypto company or you work for a company that can pay salaries in Crypto, you don't have a fixed income. In a second matter, reliably steady crypto income does not mean steady fiat income. Even Bitcoins have up and down. I think steady income does not work in decentralised economy. But that is part of the point.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

When I hear steady income it means that you have a daily income and you have a payroll every half and end of the month. So doing signature campaigns, trading and other related stuffs in crypto currency cant be consider as a steady income as this pays us when the ico ends and when theres a pump in coins. But here even though we don't have daily income when we got our stakes and it is already in major exchanges, it almost or even surpasses our monthly salary. Thats why many are quitting their job in exchange of bitcoin.
However, having regular jobs will always gives us the steady income that we wanted.

Correct. Steady income means income you can rely on for a fixed amount and fixed timeframe. Unless you are an employee for a crypto company or you work for a company that can pay salaries in Crypto, you don't have a fixed income. In a second matter, reliably steady crypto income does not mean steady fiat income. Even Bitcoins have up and down. I think steady income does not work in decentralised economy. But that is part of the point.

Steady income - if it is just small, can get with working with government agencies with a security of tenure. If it is quite huge, work with your own business or services that can be paid through any altcoins.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

Steady income will always come to most through a salary job.
but dividend from stocks can also be a little extra steadyness.
Yes steady income come from job, or a regular work which you do daily. And stock dividend may also increase your steady income but look the world is getting expensive, I mean thing are getting expensive, so we need the source of income which will give us extra money, the more than our expectations, and this thing only happen if we work for bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

To get steady income with bitcoin is do some small investment regularly or there is signature campaign and mining. Other way is doing our own business.
And if we have editing or designing skills we can take translation campaign or o some web designing on contract base.
For steady income we definitely need some day job or something that has stable price. Signature campaigns and mining are methods of earning bitcoins. I guess bitcoins should be used as long term investment and for a monthly stable income, we should do some job.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

To get steady income with bitcoin is do some small investment regularly or there is signature campaign and mining. Other way is doing our own business.
And if we have editing or designing skills we can take translation campaign or o some web designing on contract base.
For steady income we definitely need some day job or something that has stable price. Signature campaigns and mining are methods of earning bitcoins. I guess bitcoins should be used as long term investment and for a monthly stable income, we should do some job.
Not everyone is able to get some source of income, I think the most important thing is we have special skills because the demands of the times are always changing. I agree bitcoin is a long term investment because prices and trends will continue to rise.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Your question is such annoying, I'm sorry to say this.  Because your asking about the best investment and yet no  trading, gambling, and loaning. What kind of steady income you are looking for here if your not gonna a trading, unless your talking about in cloud mining investment steady income but it will took a long time before your ROI and worst most of the cloud mining was scam site.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

Not everyone is able to get some source of income, I think the most important thing is we have special skills because the demands of the times are always changing. I agree bitcoin is a long term investment because prices and trends will continue to rise.

But my system is able to give some source of income...for free...yes for free.
it sounds to good to be true...but it is so.
It is so true that many people believe that winspiral is a scammer...funny not?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Your question is such annoying, I'm sorry to say this.  Because your asking about the best investment and yet no  trading, gambling, and loaning. What kind of steady income you are looking for here if your not gonna a trading, unless your talking about in cloud mining investment steady income but it will took a long time before your ROI and worst most of the cloud mining was scam site.

there were investments that gives dividends though but i'm not sure how true could this be. that could be a steady income unfortunately its too good to be true. if there is one, we could be buying them for all we care how much.

the only thing that provides steady income is joining a signature campaign which you would have to work for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:18:59 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

there were investments that gives dividends though but i'm not sure how true could this be. that could be a steady income unfortunately its too good to be true. if there is one, we could be buying them for all we care how much.

the only thing that provides steady income is joining a signature campaign which you would have to work for.
That steady income is not really enough that would help us financially.
Bitcoin will sure grow in the future but when you are working and earning from campaign and you only rely
on this you will not gonna ride with the success as you will surely cash out directly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Bitcoin will sure grow in the future but when you are working and earning from campaign and you only rely
on this you will not gonna ride with the success as you will surely cash out directly.

That is true, you should have other source of income and bitcoin should be a sideline or if bitcoin is your primary income, better to have other streams of income - this is also called a diversification so that when one thing is falling down, you got another thing that compensates the loses.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:12:42 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

That is true, you should have other source of income and bitcoin should be a sideline or if bitcoin is your primary income, better to have other streams of income - this is also called a diversification so that when one thing is falling down, you got another thing that compensates the loses.
bitcoin is no doubt good source of income. There are a lot of ways to earn through bitcoin. The process of the bitcoin s based on a lot of things such as your strength of income resource and you’re planning your dealing way of bitcoin. even well trading with exchanging with safe margin is the best source of income for me and signature campaign is also here for those who has nothing to invest so it has a lot of ways to increase your income steady but apart from it always try to use bitcoin for side job quitting your job is the silly decision in bitcoin. 
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

I think bitcoin is the best way for an steady income if you manage your time and effort on doing this kind of income.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:27:24 AM

You should do the trading to be able to produce bitcoin .. if you can trade properly then a lot of benefits that you will be able to get a profit. I think trading is the easiest way to get bitcoins with huge amounts of profits .. you only need to sell when the price goes up and buys when the price goes down. You do not need to use analysis to do the trading .. you need just be patient and wait until the price becomes far up ..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

trading. just put stop loss

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

Well if you want a steady income just try to make a business a business that you suit to you and how to handle if you have a business, For me that is my dream to have my own business. Or maybe if you have skills you can use that in online if you have skill just like programmer or designer it is demand in online.

Maybe online business can be one way out, now the power of social media is very helpful in promoting the company and merchandise, social media mempu reach to all corners of the world and very possible for us to walk in it, because we have a basic ability in the field of internet .

Thats true and if you have a business you can promote your products through social media. As of now many businessman they using social media to promote their goods because social media it is a whole world can see in what product that you promote and easy to establish.
it is the best way to achieve success. But we must have a good online marketing team. Because with it can accelerate for us to introduce the product to the world wide, indeed everything that we start must need considerable sacrifice and capital at the beginning. And it will be proportional to the results we get in the future
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

The best way to make a lot of money is through leveraging others people’s time and money. This is the way of all great wealth. but yeah this only apply for negotiators and business man like bill gates cause that's how they make their money. but one can work and do business at the same time that will surely help. some can do bitcoin and actively invest them.

Mockroach

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:00:56 AM

For steady? My friend lends his bitcoin on an exchange for people to use as margin, at a fee he sets himself, so he makes his own dividends basically.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: